Bring4th
Sexual energies - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Sexual energies (/showthread.php?tid=17466)

Sexual energies - Foha - 07-30-2019

I distinctly remember my puberty, and feeling like the sexual urges and tendencies were foreign.
Later realizing that my situation is not unique to get my first paranormal experience during such a turbulent time, with leading parapsychology theories suggesting puberty "opens a gateway".

Despite experiencing puberty and having these "forced thoughts" of the opposite gender, I didn't really act on them until much later, being completely naive. Not once did I masturbate for years, until my friend across the street had to explain a sexual joke to me by spelling it out for me. A strange handshake that I didn't get at all, much to his surprise.

I don't remember a struggle of internal wills before my first attempt at such a silly act.
It almost feels ritualistic.

I simply don't understand how sexual energies are supposed to be a part of us, and a part of our whole being, when I lived for years without needing them. I remember being much happier as a child than I ever was as an adult man.
I can care less for sexual urges if they are not inspired by sharing of love. So much of my sexual energies are entrained to get release first, and ask questions later.

I'd like to know if there are any reasons why we live without sexual appetite or energies influencing us just fine before puberty... and if there is any merit in abstaining. All of the wisdom I can find insists that acceptance is key, and I take it to mean that abandoning my sexual appetite and vices are externalizing rather than accepting them. I can trust that I'm a part of everything, but that doesn't mean in a literal sense in some cases. For example, while I believe it is good to see myself in all things and I do feel I contribute to a whole bigger than myself, but that doesn't mean I'll willfully give my body to house parasites or to nurse diseases to spread easier.

I have two questions regarding sexual energies:

What are you thoughts on them?
If you have abstained for a long period of time, did you see any harm in doing so?

Thank you.

RE: Sexual energies - Infinite - 07-30-2019

(07-30-2019, 01:55 AM)Foha Wrote: What are you thoughts on them?

The sexual energy has to do not only with reproduction but growth. The 7 centers are 7 parts of one thing. So, the red-ray manifestations can't be ignored but accepted.

(07-30-2019, 01:55 AM)Foha Wrote: If you have abstained for a long period of time, did you see any harm in doing so?

In the really, it's recommend in many esoteric sources the abstinence of orgasm. Because the orgasm would be a waste of this energy. However, Ra used the word orgasm positively.

The only possible problem would be sexual distortions due the repression of the desires and feelings. Therefore, is recommended the careful deal with possible desires in MENTAL LEVEL. The thoughts must be transmuted.

Now I see the transmutation of the sexual energy as the main importance on this question, with or without orgasm. I suggest you search about tantra. A book I recommend is "Sexual Energy and Yoga" (author was cited in LOO).

RE: Sexual energies - Foha - 07-30-2019

Infinite,

Now where I felt blocked from further understanding, you have shown me a lead.

Thank you very much for your thoughtful response. Smile

RE: Sexual energies - Glow - 07-30-2019

I think honestly the sexual draw is to pull us into relationship. Sexual energy exchange being the joining of polarities there is a lot of fodder for catalyst and growth.

I like you mentioned have no use for it outside a green-ray relationship.

We relate from where we are so perhaps those strictly working from red or orange or yellow will use these sexual energies strictly from those levels. It seems those are the masses, but we already knew most hadn’t yet opened to green so it kind of makes sense.

Even at green-ray there is catalyst from lower rays so learning/healing to do. At least once at green ray healing is part of it.

Can’t speak of pre puberty because I was molested starting at 4 so the catalyst started early.

I like that Ra speaks positively of orgasm. Sex at green day or above is so divine its a joining.
With the right partner it isn’t even just a physical act form takes second stage to unity.
Imagine holding back at a time like that. Besides energy transfer is sharing, seems to withhold in such an experience is to withhold from unity.

RE: Sexual energies - Nau7ik - 07-31-2019

(07-30-2019, 01:50 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(07-30-2019, 01:55 AM)Foha Wrote: What are you thoughts on them?

The sexual energy has to do not only with reproduction but growth. The 7 centers are 7 parts of one thing. So, the red-ray manifestations can't be ignored but accepted.

(07-30-2019, 01:55 AM)Foha Wrote: If you have abstained for a long period of time, did you see any harm in doing so?

In the really, it's recommend in many esoteric sources the abstinence of orgasm. Because the orgasm would be a waste of this energy. However, Ra used the word orgasm positively.

The only possible problem would be sexual distortions due the repression of the desires and feelings. Therefore, is recommended the careful deal with possible desires in MENTAL LEVEL. The thoughts must be transmuted.

Now I see the transmutation of the sexual energy as the main importance on this question, with or without orgasm. I suggest you search about tantra. A book I recommend is "Sexual Energy and Yoga" (author was cited in LOO).

Celibacy is only recommended as an advanced spiritual practice. Otherwise, like Infinite says, it’s a repression of desires and feelings which will create distortion and blockage of energy flow, encouraging neurosis.

For some reason, the Western Christian and Catholic religions require priests to be celibate. Most of them are not ready for this advanced practice. The Jews however recognize the divine nature of sexual union. It’s highly encouraged that Rabbis be married and have children.

That’s really all I can say. I try to work with my sexual desires to know myself. I also have my Moon in Scorpio. Scorpio has three aspects to it.
Sex also has levels. The base level is merely involved in reproduction. It is random. Sex can be used just to feel good OR one can use it for higher purposes, which the orgasm can do. Controlling and directing the energy of the orgasm can be used to further self knowledge, to more deeply connect with another, or to simply be a testament to the Infinite One’s love and beauty and mystery.

Some of the Tantric Masters of the East have achieved Liberation through Tantric sex. They’d be engaged in sexual union for hours at times.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for~

RE: Sexual energies - Cainite - 07-31-2019

(07-31-2019, 09:03 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: one can use it for higher purposes, which the orgasm can do. Controlling and directing the energy of the orgasm can be used to further self knowledge, to more deeply connect with another, or to simply be a testament to the Infinite One’s love and beauty and mystery.

Directing it towards what?

So the high priest and high priestess come together and become enlightened, living happily ever after.
Perhaps if a person can achieve this without the help of another entity.. celibacy can also lead to his liberation

Should we also invoke the magical personality beforehand?
I bet my higherself would appreciate that.. BigSmile

RE: Sexual energies - RitaJC - 08-01-2019

(07-30-2019, 01:55 AM)Foha Wrote: I distinctly remember my puberty, and feeling like the sexual urges and tendencies were foreign.
Later realizing that my situation is not unique to get my first paranormal experience during such a turbulent time, with leading parapsychology theories suggesting puberty "opens a gateway".

Despite experiencing puberty and having these "forced thoughts" of the opposite gender, I didn't really act on them until much later, being completely naive. Not once did I masturbate for years, until my friend across the street had to explain a sexual joke to me by spelling it out for me. A strange handshake that I didn't get at all, much to his surprise.

I don't remember a struggle of internal wills before my first attempt at such a silly act.
It almost feels ritualistic.

I simply don't understand how sexual energies are supposed to be a part of us, and a part of our whole being, when I lived for years without needing them. I remember being much happier as a child than I ever was as an adult man.
I can care less for sexual urges if they are not inspired by sharing of love. So much of my sexual energies are entrained to get release first, and ask questions later.

I'd like to know if there are any reasons why we live without sexual appetite or energies influencing us just fine before puberty... and if there is any merit in abstaining. All of the wisdom I can find insists that acceptance is key, and I take it to mean that abandoning my sexual appetite and vices are externalizing rather than accepting them. I can trust that I'm a part of everything, but that doesn't mean in a literal sense in some cases. For example, while I believe it is good to see myself in all things and I do feel I contribute to a whole bigger than myself, but that doesn't mean I'll willfully give my body to house parasites or to nurse diseases to spread easier.

I have two questions regarding sexual energies:

What are you thoughts on them?
If you have abstained for a long period of time, did you see any harm in doing so?

Thank you.

What you call sexual energy I see as the creative energy (orange ray). I consider it an urge for pleasure like any other connected to the physical experience. It can be a powerful catalyst when lived out as the energy behind relationships (including ourselves and our bodies) and physical procreation as well as that for other expressions of creativity or even physical labor/activity. And there is the right time and way for each of those expressions.

I don't believe the sexual energy itself is the one creating problems for you. Finding ways of a loving and creative expression of it is part of our growth journey here in this dimension.

Energy is never evil. What we believe about it and how we express it can be loving and creative or not.

But so can any urge for pleasure actually. There are many ways to satisfy the urge to eat, f.i., but not all of them are loving. But, remember, we are hear to LEARN how to love. That's the whole point of being here.

As to the accepting part, I believe allowing is a more precise word for it: allowing everything that is there in a moment just to be there, including our (mis)interpretation of what really is, our resistance and wish to control it, our wish that it would just go away and we wouldn't need to deal with it etc. etc. (It would be easier for me to explain this in a live conversation actually. Feel free to drop a DM if interested)

As to the abstaining, I believe there is the right time for everything. For using the energy for relationships, for procreation, for creation, for physical labor/activity etc. I have abstained from sexual activity naturally for long periods of time even though there has always been a lot of that energy in my system. I have just used it for other creative and physical activities.

What can be really dangerous for ourselves and the other selves around us is the suppression of it (imagine a boiler without an outlet).

RE: Sexual energies - Foha - 08-01-2019

There was a quote that stuck out to me recently in a book.
"Love is a verb".

It was included with an analogy of a man asking for advice with a dying relationship with his wife.
The man said the love just isn't there anymore, and asked what he should do.
The response was, "Love her."
The man replied, "I can't. It's just not there."
"So... love her, then."
"Didn't you hear what I said? I just don't feel anything like that anymore."

Then the response was 'love is a verb', and he only means to care for her, listen to her, support her, understand her, be there for her. I so much agree with this sentiment, and yet looking back I have said similar things to myself as though I can't do anything about the situation. Just because my initial interest is not as strong, and some of the mysteries of someone are better understood doesn't mean love was something I heard or felt. It was something we both did together.

I've been thinking about this lately when thinking about how my past relationships ended because I didn't feel urges as often as my ex. Especially in comparison to when we first started dating. It would spark arguments and she'd get defensive about how I felt and start losing trust in me. But I suppose that feelings we can't control is not the point of a relationship, is it?

RE: Sexual energies - RitaJC - 08-02-2019

(08-01-2019, 07:39 PM)Foha Wrote: There was a quote that stuck out to me recently in a book.
"Love is a verb".

It was included with an analogy of a man asking for advice with a dying relationship with his wife.
The man said the love just isn't there anymore, and asked what he should do.
The response was, "Love her."
The man replied, "I can't. It's just not there."
"So... love her, then."
"Didn't you hear what I said? I just don't feel anything like that anymore."

Then the response was 'love is a verb', and he only means to care for her, listen to her, support her, understand her, be there for her. I so much agree with this sentiment, and yet looking back I have said similar things to myself as though I can't do anything about the situation. Just because my initial interest is not as strong, and some of the mysteries of someone are better understood doesn't mean love was something I heard or felt. It was something we both did together.

I've been thinking about this lately when thinking about how my past relationships ended because I didn't feel urges as often as my ex. Especially in comparison to when we first started dating. It would spark arguments and she'd get defensive about how I felt and start losing trust in me. But I suppose that feelings we can't control is not the point of a relationship, is it?

I agree. Love is the most misunderstood "thing" in the 3D.

What is called "love" is, often times, just egotistical attachment that gives hope that one's needs will get met, that the other self will "make us happy".

But happiness and joy comes from inside ourselves. And so does love: the unconditional allowing of everything to be as it is and serving where we can at any given moment. And that includes everything that is and every experience of it.

Being in a special relationship and having those conflicts can be a powerful growth catalyst, and it can be a huge source of suffering if not seen as such.

RE: Sexual energies - Glow - 08-02-2019

I’m not sure it is that simple.
I found a new love when I fell really hard and had my dark night of the soul follow.

That new love basically was a recognition, literally seeing the creator in them, in that way it opens your heart to this nonstop passionate flow of gratitude and like the creator desires to experience itself, you desire to experience the creator. The beloved within another.

It isn’t going away or losing any of the excitement or passion. I guess one could suppress it with pain/fear that goes with any desire to experience anything but beneath it all no matter what that passion in there. Love to me is underneath, and then becomes a verb when you chose to express it.

The storey above Foah tells makes sense though we feel great love then a part of them disappoints. Everyone will disappoint, perfection isn’t possible. Do we hold on to that ember of love or let their human failings steal it?
It’s always a choice to see it/feed the fire or not.

Then again some people reach us deeper than others and light a bigger flame.
Just my experience of course.

I have a lot of ideas humans greatly disagree with though.

RE: Sexual energies - Foha - 08-02-2019

I prefer when people are candid. I appreciate your sharing, Glow.

RE: Sexual energies - AnthroHeart - 08-03-2019

(08-02-2019, 09:28 AM)Glow Wrote: I’m not sure it is that simple.
I found a new love when I fell really hard and had my dark night of the soul follow.

That new love basically was a recognition, literally seeing the creator in them, in that way it opens your heart to this nonstop passionate flow of gratitude and like the creator desires to experience itself, you desire to experience the creator. The beloved within another.

It isn’t going away or losing any of the excitement or passion. I guess one could suppress it with pain/fear that goes with any desire to experience anything but beneath it all no matter what that passion in there. Love to me is underneath, and then becomes a verb when you chose to express it.

The storey above Foah tells makes sense though we feel great love then a part of them disappoints. Everyone will disappoint, perfection isn’t possible. Do we hold on to that ember of love or let their human failings steal it?
It’s always a choice to see it/feed the fire  or not.

Then again some people reach us deeper than others and light a bigger flame.
Just my experience of course.

I have a lot of ideas humans greatly disagree with though.

That was beautiful Glow. I have one that I love, but I haven't seen Creator in them. And I thought my love for them was special.

Looks like I have a lot of room for growth.

RE: Sexual energies - Glow - 08-04-2019

I wouldn’t take any of the credit quite honestly IG. I don’t think it denotes any level of growth on my part.
I describe it as lightning striking. Burning away anything else. Wasn’t pretty. Smile.
About the only credit I can take is that I recognized it as divine truth and accepted it for what it was/is verses running from it for a more ego comfortable experience. I don’t think you can out run truth though. Like all experiences unprocessed they come out where ever they can if you try to suppress them.

If anything it fuelled growth verse being because of it.
Thanks though.

It was/is beautiful.

RE: Sexual energies - Infinite - 10-04-2019

(07-30-2019, 01:50 PM)Infinite Wrote: In the really, it's recommend in many esoteric sources the abstinence of orgasm. Because the orgasm would be a waste of this energy. However, Ra used the word orgasm positively.

Interesting response of Q'uo from last September 7:

Quote:Zach: I have a follow-up query, Q’uo. Many traditions, Eastern traditions, teach that conservation of sexual energy and the orange and red ray is useful for achieving rising of the kundalini and getting up into the heart—that you’re building up energy in those lower chakras. Does Q’uo think that is a useful practice?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. We find that this practice has a certain utility to those who place their faith in it, for the intention is that quality which is of the most importance, not necessarily the features or factors of the process itself. The process of reserving the sexual energies in the red and orange centers of energy is a process which can lead to that which you would call a greater appreciation and experience of the creation about one, and the Creator within one.

However, we would also comment that the freely shared energies dedicated to the Creator and to service to others, flowing freely through all the energy centers, is far more efficient in becoming able to appreciate that which you call the contact with intelligent infinity, for all of the energy centers—functioning in an open fashion, allowing energy to flow freely through them—amplify and intensify this energy in a manner which has no limits, shall we say. The process of reserving the energy in the lower two energy centers is limited in its ability to produce an increase in the conscious experience of the unity with the One Creator.

However, as we said in the beginning of this answer, the intention is that which is of most importance; and the intention, the faith and the will of the one who so practices this reserving of energies, is possibly also of great value to such a person in that it would allow a certain kind of experience of this unity with the all.

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2019/2019_0907.aspx

However, I'm not sure that Q'uo was talking about the need of preservation in itself, but about some kind of technique of focus on red and orange-rays centers.

And another interesting answer from September 14:

Quote:Zach: I have a question, Q’uo. Could you expound on the right use and purpose of red-ray attraction between entities for positive polarization?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. The red-ray activation is that which occurs between two entities who are sexually polarized in a manner which is, shall we say, available for interaction, or interplay. This meaning that the attraction is that which finds a polar opposite, whether the entity be biologically male or biologically female. The physical attraction is that which is congruent with each entity’s individual and unique natures. This operates without conscious control. This operates more accurately as an unconscious reflection of the nature of each entity’s basic quality of sexual polarity.

Thus, there is, as a result of this attraction, a kind of fellowship of a basic nature that becomes the foundation of an addition to this basic quality, as the interaction between the two entities commences and continues. Therefore, each entity is offered the opportunity to be of service to the other, in one manner or another, as it begins with the sexual attraction being added unto by the intense red and orange-ray quality of individual beingness, moving further along to the yellow ray, that places each entity within the group situation of the mated pair ideally. However, this is always due and processed by individual freewill. Thus, the basic pattern of energizing and promoting the relationship value of the two entities is that which is the propelling function of the red-ray excitation.

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2019/2019_0914.aspx

RE: Sexual energies - ZW929 - 10-04-2019

I don't really know but..I think...If we could heal our collective understanding of sexuality on Earth- we would be surprised with how much else is healed as a byproduct- I don't view sexuality as a small thing.. and Its very easily distorted- especially here.. I think (in a positive sense) its like a bridge between "lower and higher".

In its Highest (positive) form- its like a shortcut to "Enlightenment", and the only one...but it also can be the greatest hindrance in the negative sense.

There's a reason it was so useful for Ra in their development I think... I don't pretend to understand its actual potential.

RE: Sexual energies - unity100 - 10-16-2019

Instead of repressing, better could be the method of letting energy flow out and one's own spiritual path unfold by the power of that energy.