Bring4th
...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension (/showthread.php?tid=17478)

Pages: 1 2

...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Kaaron - 08-06-2019

'The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension'

I'm pretty convinced they're the blue avians.
I feel like they are the ascended, of the reptilian race.
What did avians evolve from?

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - AnthroHeart - 08-06-2019

Are you referring to Cory Goode's work?

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Kaaron - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 05:00 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Are you referring to Cory Goode's work?
Indirectly, yes.
I believe there is enough evidence (including Corey's testimony) to suggest Ra has taken the form of blue avian beings.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Silk - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 04:25 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 'The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension'

Corey Goode much? Careful whence thou treadeth Blush

How does the above Ra quote convince thee of "blue avians"? Is it the "remaining part of the cycle" part, or "never been gone from your fifth dimension"? Where does it spell out "blue avians"?
Thou art convinced, yet One would'st perhaps fail to see this connection Huh

Quote:I feel like they are the ascended, of the reptilian race.

Just therapods (think "raptor" types). Most definitely not all or any reptile type. Reptiles get a lot of bad rep (eg. "reptilian vs mammalian brain"). Also, to assume late-2D evolution in other worlds includes all the same branching paths as on Earth would be rather folly.

The fact that there are so many hi-D ET reptilian races out there would be a fair indication that they need not become a bird to "ascend" into 4D and beyond.

Evolution is far more varied than a backwater Earth experience would suggest.

PS: Also, positive 6D entities (and to some extent 5D) would typically adopt the appearance of the 3D race they'd be interacting with. They'd appear no different than those "Venusian Space Brothers" from the 50's ZZzz

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Infinite - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 04:25 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 'The remaining part of the cycle, we have never been gone from your fifth dimension'

I didn't understand the relation of this phrase with blue avians.

Anyway, I recommend this thread: https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=15431

When they came as a best representation of their 6D light bodies, they were golden.
I believe when they appear as birds, it's a representation of their 5D form.
There are negative humans and positive ones...and balanced.
The same is true with reptilians.
There are other references to hawks in the LOO where Ra infers they appear as avian.

105.12 ▶ Questioner: I have come to the conclusion that the meaning of the hawk that we had about a year ago when we started to move the first time had to do with the non-benign nature, in the metaphysical sense, of the house which I had picked for the move. If it isn’t a problem with the Law of Confusion I think that it’d be philosophically interesting to know if I am correct with respect to that.

Ra: I am Ra. What bird comes to affirm for Ra? What bird would be chosen to warn? We ask the questioner to ponder these queries.

Besides this...it makes sense to me that the same family who had the unruly brothers n sisters, would be the ones with the most invested in being the remedy.
I know if it was my brother or sister, I'd want to help them if they chose a less united path than me and then forgot where they came from.

I believe Ra landed n warned about the flood.
My ancestors have tales of 'Kahukura'. The rainbow god who came to warn of the flood.
'Kahu' means hawk and 'Kura', school.
Ra is the name for the sun.
We have tales of the golden ones too.
Different manifestations of different aspects of Ra, is what I'm understanding.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Infinite - 08-06-2019

(08-06-2019, 08:17 PM)Kaaron Wrote: When they came as a best representation of their 6D light bodies, they were golden.

Ra was talking about our fifth dimension (which I believe is what is called mental or devachanic plane). And remember, fifth density beings can use any form as desired. Only some beings of 4D are limited on that aspect.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Merrick - 08-06-2019

Didn’t Ra say in one of the sessions that they evolved from a feline ancestor on Venus?

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - AnthroHeart - 08-06-2019

I just remember Ra saying that the Logos invested the ape to have opposable thumbs and stuff. I'm not sure about other species.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Kaaron - 08-07-2019

(08-06-2019, 09:07 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 08:17 PM)Kaaron Wrote: When they came as a best representation of their 6D light bodies, they were golden.

Ra was talking about our fifth dimension (which I believe is what is called mental or devachanic plane). And remember, fifth density beings can use any form as desired. Only some beings of 4D are limited on that aspect.
I didn't say they couldn't choose another form...I suggested that they had chosen the blue avian one.
I could be wrong. That's why I put it out there...to get other perspectives.
The quote about using hawks or birds seems to point to it.
There are also hieroglyphs of blue avians in egypt
https://www.williamhenry.net/2016/06/the-blue-avians-and-blue-sphere-beings-do-you-know-what-love-can-do/
Kahukura also means 'feathered cloak'
I feel like the book of Ezekiel in the bible is an account of an encounter with these beings...but 'in the spirit'.
There are winged beings with different faces and 'an eagle above them all'.
I believe this is the confederation with Ra at the top in the 6th, unified dimension...which is signified by the eagle being 'above them all'...in an encompassing way, I feel.

(08-06-2019, 09:07 PM)Infinite Wrote:

Could the blue spheres be thought forms? Wormholes, capable in 5D?

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Infinite - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 04:16 AM)Kaaron Wrote: I didn't say they couldn't choose another form...I suggested that they had chosen the blue avian one.

I don't know. But, I don't believe these blue avians are Ra. Ra made it clear that their conditions to contact was much restricted. And, the informations of Corey Goode is much transitory, a characteristic that would put away Ra.

(08-07-2019, 04:16 AM)Kaaron Wrote: I could be wrong. That's why I put it out there...to get other perspectives.

And I respect my brother.

(08-07-2019, 04:16 AM)Kaaron Wrote: There are also hieroglyphs of blue avians in egypt

That answer of Ra seems indicate that the "bird" thing had nothing to do with them, because the bird form were adorated before Ra arrive :

Quote:23.1 Questioner: You were speaking yesterday of the first contact made by the Confederation which occurred during our third major cycle. You stated that you appeared in the skies over Egypt at the same time, approximately, aid was first given to Atlantis. Can you tell me why you went to Egypt and your, shall we say, orientation of attitude and thinking when you first went to Egypt?

Ra: I am Ra. At the time of which you speak there were those who chose to worship the hawk-headed sun god which you know as vibrational sound complex, “Horus.” This vibrational sound complex has taken other vibrational sound complexes, the object of worship being the sun disc represented in some distortion.

We were drawn to spend some time, as you would call it, scanning the peoples for a serious interest amounting to a seeking with which we might help without infringement. We found that at that time the social complex was quite self-contradictory in its so-called religious beliefs and, therefore, there was not an appropriate calling for our vibration. Thus, at that time, which you know of as approximately eighteen thousand [18,000] of your years in your past, we departed without taking action.

(08-07-2019, 04:16 AM)Kaaron Wrote: I feel like the book of Ezekiel in the bible is an account of an encounter with these beings...but 'in the spirit'.

These answers of Ra seems indicate that Ezekiel's experiences was in physical plane, seeing materialized thought-forms by Yahweh:

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

Quote:24.10 Questioner: Could you state some of those after making the instrument cough, please?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

(08-07-2019, 04:16 AM)Kaaron Wrote: I believe this is the confederation with Ra at the top in the 6th, unified dimension...which is signified by the eagle being 'above them all'...in an encompassing way, I feel.

I believe there is some spiritual meaning in the eagle as you said, but not in the nature of Ra.

(08-07-2019, 04:50 AM)Kaaron Wrote: Could the blue spheres be thought forms? Wormholes, capable in 5D?

Which blue spheres?

It could be that the blue avians are the Orion group, pretending to be Ra...like they did with Yahweh.
The blue spheres are associated with the blue avians.
Perhaps have a read of the blue avian link I posted above.

Corey Goode says a blue sphere appears in his room, envelops him and is a transportation function of some kind.

Another possibility is Yahweh taking advantage of the Orion technique. They could be appearing as the bird headed gods
..in an attempt to change the ideas passed on by more elite agendas.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Moonfox - 08-07-2019

I'm sorry to intrude on the thread. I just want to share some insights from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus... According to Hermes, who calls himself a, "Sun of Atlantis," and whose beliefs founded modern Hermetics, there were 32 beings of light that came to Earth in Physical bodies. They created a diminsional pocket "under" Atlantis called the Halls of Life and Death. There, these beings charge their bodies while their souls flow through the bodies of man. It is also there that they commune with beings from other, higher dimensions, even so as created the Logos of this world and beyond to the 9th dimension. I believe Thoth is referencing Ra in his accounts of the "beings" of light because it coincides with Ra's account. Thoth says these beings of light came down and sought to free mankind from its slavery by outside forces. He calls them "alive without living" which I assume to mean they don't have the same physical needs as he himself does.

I have never head of Ra being described as a blue avian, though perhaps there are some correlations. I think that Ra body-glides into certain lifetimes here while their 32 physical bodies are being sustained by what Thoth calls a "flower of life." I could be wrong and this is only my interpretation of these strange, old texts.

105.12 ▶ Questioner: I have come to the conclusion that the meaning of the hawk that we had about a year ago when we started to move the first time had to do with the non-benign nature, in the metaphysical sense, of the house which I had picked for the move. If it isn’t a problem with the Law of Confusion I think that it’d be philosophically interesting to know if I am correct with respect to that.

Ra: I am Ra. What bird comes to affirm for Ra? What bird would be chosen to warn? We ask the questioner to ponder these queries.

This is the crux of it.
As I said...in Maori culture, Kahukura (Hawk school/also means 'feathered cloak') came to warn us about the flood. He is also referred to as 'the rainbow god'.
Ra infers they use hawks to warn or communicate messages.
I'm not completely convinced that they're Ra.
But they definitely exist and could be Orion affiliates, or Confederation...probably both.
One comes and offers an ideology n then the negative ones of that race show up looking like 'the gods' n offer a philosophy based in separation...and vice versa.
It would be like the Spaniards showing up, looking like the bearded white savior.
We know the positive/negative paradigm exists up until somewhere in the early 6th Density...perhaps the issue is both sides keep showing up. One to help...the other to appear as them but with the twisted philosophy...then the other returns and tries to undo the distortion...and so on.

I know there is something in this s***...I'm just tryna spark our collective. I know as a group, we're stronger...I don't mind being wrong but we gotta start somewhere lol

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Infinite - 08-07-2019

(08-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Moonfox Wrote: I'm sorry to intrude on the thread. I just want to share some insights from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus... According to Hermes, who calls himself a, "Sun of Atlantis," and whose beliefs founded modern Hermetics, there were 32 beings of light that came to Earth in Physical bodies. They created a diminsional pocket "under" Atlantis called the Halls of Life and Death. There, these beings charge their bodies while their souls flow through the bodies of man. It is also there that they commune with beings from other, higher dimensions, even so as created the Logos of this world and beyond to the 9th dimension.

What is the source for that?

(08-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Moonfox Wrote: I'm sorry to intrude on the thread. I just want to share some insights from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus... According to Hermes, who calls himself a, "Sun of Atlantis," and whose beliefs founded modern Hermetics, there were 32 beings of light that came to Earth in Physical bodies. They created a diminsional pocket "under" Atlantis called the Halls of Life and Death. There, these beings charge their bodies while their souls flow through the bodies of man. It is also there that they commune with beings from other, higher dimensions, even so as created the Logos of this world and beyond to the 9th dimension.

What is the source for that?

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - kristina - 08-08-2019

They are not blue but rather a gold.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Kaaron - 08-08-2019

(08-08-2019, 04:33 PM)kristina Wrote:

They are not blue but rather a gold.

Ra: I am Ra. I am, with the social memory complex of which I am a part, one of those who voyaged outward from another planet within your own solar system, as this entity would call it. The planetary influence was that you call Venus. We are a race old in your measures. When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden. We were tall and somewhat delicate. Our physical body complex covering, which you call the integument, had a golden luster.

I've already addressed this above.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Infinite - 08-09-2019

(08-08-2019, 04:33 PM)kristina Wrote: When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden.

Curious. Ra used the terms "density" and "dimension" interchangeable. So, Ra meant "when we are at the sixth dimension of Venus...". That perhaps indicates that Ra is inhabiting inner planes.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - kristina - 08-09-2019

(08-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 04:33 PM)kristina Wrote: When we were at the sixth dimension our physical beings were what you would call golden.

Curious. Ra used the terms "density" and "dimension" interchangeable. So, Ra meant "when we are at the sixth dimension of Venus...". That perhaps indicates that Ra is inhabiting inner planes.

yes!

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Kaaron - 08-10-2019

Sixth density would be a state of orgasmic light.

I feel like the sunlight is the state of Ra, in their natural 6D state.
Or, more specifically, the light emenating from the one infinite creator, in its purest form.
The light, manifest.
The seeds of the orgasm, if you will.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2019

Ra called fifth-density incredibly free. Implying that it is freer than sixth density.

6D is pure manifested light IMO
I doubt that as you ascend, things become more constrictive.