Bring4th
...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension (/showthread.php?tid=17478)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Moonfox - 08-12-2019

(08-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Moonfox Wrote: I'm sorry to intrude on the thread. I just want to share some insights from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus... According to Hermes, who calls himself a, "Sun of Atlantis," and whose beliefs founded modern Hermetics, there were 32 beings of light that came to Earth in Physical bodies. They created a diminsional pocket "under" Atlantis called the Halls of Life and Death. There, these beings charge their bodies while their souls flow through the bodies of man. It is also there that they commune with beings from other, higher dimensions, even so as created the Logos of this world and beyond to the 9th dimension.

What is the source for that?

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean and other workings of Hermes Trismegistus (incarnated as Egyptian but also known in Greece as the god Hermes, known for his quick wit but quicker feet). The story is that Thoth incarnated on earth three times, the first incarnation he refers to himself as a "Sun of Atlantis." In his lifetime as Thoth the Atlantean, he met with beings which he describes in such a way as to make me picture Ra in my head as I read. It was so uncanny and I would have never recognized that had I not read the LOO material first. The second incarnation I can't remember, but the third incarnation of Thoth is reported to be his lifetime as Hermes Trismegistus. Due to his unique situation, he is able to remember where he came from and the veil of hidden magics did not apply to him, because the Lord of Death was ordered to suspend his magic on Thoth.

I appreciate that the teachings of hermetics are very practical, but for me the "master key" has always been Ra's LOO material. Edited: here is a PDF for you of the tablets if you find yourself interested to read them. And if you do and you wish to speak about it, I'm totally game. https://awakenedonez.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/the-emerald-tablets.pdf

Here is some information on the Emerald Tablet of Hermes: http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/emerald.htm

So the story of the tablet above, as in THE Emerald Tablet of Hermes, is that it was found in the tomb of the great man himself. Inside the tomb was a statue depecting Hermes and in the hand of the statue was a green tablet which had words inscribed upon them. As time passed, many travelers and scholars passed by that way and translated the tablet into their own languages and there are several translations of the tablet available.

From that tablet are the tenets of hermetics gathered.

Edited one last time...in regards to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean...He describes the Dweller of Unal on page 9 of that PDF and by the description reminds me of Ra. Describes Ra as a being of light when not incarnated in a mortal body. Thoth says the Dweller teaches him the ways of Amenti, which is what he (Thoth) refers to as the Halls of Life and Death. It goes on to say that the pyramids were erected over the entrances of Amenti and that there are still keys to our development in the pyramids. Moving on to the descriptions of Amenti, it is said they are far beneath the suken islands of Atlantis.

Reading the text is a lot of fun IMHO

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Kaaron - 08-20-2019

Light is Ra in 6D
Avian higher 4th
I am the avatar in the ascending body.

We are all here to help those of us, who destroyed our planet, before incarnation on this sphere, as a means of karmic alleviation.
Just because our social memory complex is 6D, does not mean we do not have aspects of the lower realms, also incarnate.
We are the avian...we are the serpent.
We are all one...Adonai.

RE: ...we have never been gone from your fifth dimension - Aaron - 08-21-2019

(08-12-2019, 04:06 PM)Moonfox Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Moonfox Wrote: I'm sorry to intrude on the thread. I just want to share some insights from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth Hermes Trismegistus... According to Hermes, who calls himself a, "Sun of Atlantis," and whose beliefs founded modern Hermetics, there were 32 beings of light that came to Earth in Physical bodies. They created a diminsional pocket "under" Atlantis called the Halls of Life and Death. There, these beings charge their bodies while their souls flow through the bodies of man. It is also there that they commune with beings from other, higher dimensions, even so as created the Logos of this world and beyond to the 9th dimension.

What is the source for that?

The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean and other workings of Hermes Trismegistus (incarnated as Egyptian but also known in Greece as the god Hermes, known for his quick wit but quicker feet). The story is that Thoth incarnated on earth three times, the first incarnation he refers to himself as a "Sun of Atlantis." In his lifetime as Thoth the Atlantean, he met with beings which he describes in such a way as to make me picture Ra in my head as I read. It was so uncanny and I would have never recognized that had I not read the LOO material first. The second incarnation I can't remember, but the third incarnation of Thoth is reported to be his lifetime as Hermes Trismegistus. Due to his unique situation, he is able to remember where he came from and the veil of hidden magics did not apply to him, because the Lord of Death was ordered to suspend his magic on Thoth.

I appreciate that the teachings of hermetics are very practical, but for me the "master key" has always been Ra's LOO material. Edited: here is a PDF for you of the tablets if you find yourself interested to read them. And if you do and you wish to speak about it,  I'm totally game. https://awakenedonez.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/the-emerald-tablets.pdf

Here is some information on the Emerald Tablet of Hermes: http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/emerald.htm

So the story of the tablet above, as in THE Emerald Tablet of Hermes, is that it was found in the tomb of the great man himself. Inside the tomb was a statue depecting Hermes and in the hand of the statue was a green tablet which had words inscribed upon them. As time passed, many travelers and scholars passed by that way and translated the tablet into their own languages and there are several translations of the tablet available.

From that tablet are the tenets of hermetics gathered.

Edited one last time...in regards to the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean...He describes the Dweller of Unal on page 9 of that PDF and by the description reminds me of Ra. Describes Ra as a being of light when not incarnated in a mortal body. Thoth says the Dweller teaches him the ways of Amenti, which is what he (Thoth) refers to as the Halls of Life and Death. It goes on to say that the pyramids were erected over the entrances of Amenti and that there are still keys to our development in the pyramids. Moving on to the descriptions of Amenti, it is said they are far beneath the suken islands of Atlantis.

Reading the text is a lot of fun IMHO

In the tablets, Thoth also claims to be the sole constructor of the Great Pyramid. Now that should be a huge clue to everyone that he's not a positive being, as we so obviously know that the portion of the Ra group that worked with Egypt are the creators of the Pyramid. It was a group effort. No one single being could do it. He desires to claim the fame for his name. He's always playing up his names and his legacy, taking great, great pride in himself.  He seems to desire followers. For me personally, that casts a huge shadow of doubt on everything he speaks about in the tablets. What parts are true, and what parts are lies? Negative 5th density entities are very clever.

I'm sure some of us have been psychically greeted by the being, as he is still active on the planet. Has anyone been able to compare his vibration to a positive incarnate Ibis Avian angelic? They are here, in human bodies, doing the good work. Thoth is the only one of these beings I've encountered who is negative. I don't know how big the split was within that social memory complex, or if they were entirely harvested negatively, but it's bound to be an interesting story.

In my opinion, the Dweller under Unal doesn't really jive with Ra. Just the name alone sounds terrifying, right? What kind of being would a negative 5th density seek information from? Ra? Doubtful. This being is a non-human entity far underground, under the bottom of the ocean. There must be a connection between wherever he is and the Halls of Amenti, which are also underground.