Bring4th
Who is Adonai? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Who is Adonai? (/showthread.php?tid=17483)

Who is Adonai? - Kaaron - 08-09-2019

I'm curious.

RE: Who is Adonai? - AnthroHeart - 08-09-2019

https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=2227

RE: Who is Adonai? - Kaaron - 08-09-2019

Thanks bro

I kind of understood it as the complete existence of light. Like anything outside of the void.

RE: Who is Adonai? - Nau7ik - 08-09-2019

Adonai is a Hebrew Name of God meaning “Lord”.
It denotes an aspect of Godhead as do the other various Hebraic Name’s of God.

In the LOO and L/L channelings it is used as a greeting, such as at the end of a session. When used in that way it can mean, “May our allegiance to the One never be broken.” Or “in the Name of the One/Lord.”

The One Lord?
This statement, is the source of my query.
All that is?
All that is and is not?
Does in the name of the One/Lord, infer the all has a name? Is it a way of adding power to the entity Yahweh? Helping the being who visited in the recent past, undo the distortions of the Orion Group?
Why would they infer the nameless, has a name? When they have already called it the one infinite creator?
Is it one of many names?

RE: Who is Adonai? - Kaaron - 08-10-2019

Is it the name for the consciousness, that is the totality of the fragmented pieces of the once undistorted, One Infinite Creator..?

RE: Who is Adonai? - kristina - 08-10-2019

(08-09-2019, 10:26 PM)Kaaron Wrote: The One Lord?
All that is?
All that is and is not?
Does in the name of the One/Lord, infer the all has a name? Is it a way of adding power to the entity Yahweh? Helping the being who visited in the recent past, undo the distortions of the Orion Group?
Why would they infer the nameless, has a name? When they have already called it the one infinite creator?
Is it one of many names?

I understand it this way, to begin (to greet) and to seal (to end) a magical working. If you have ever practiced magic before this may be relevant to you or I may not make much sense here. I perhaps maybe a little distorted in my saying or understanding that to begin, to open and to end to close. To greet (Adonai-greeting) is to open the pathway, the doorway and Adonai is the signal by the will of the entity that the door be opened then to seal "in the name of" is to signal of the closing of the pathway or doorway and to seal (bless, Adonai) the magical working.
Anyone else have any thoughts? This is my personal understanding.

It is not to add to the power of Yahweh.

Quote:Helping the being who visited in the recent past, undo the distortions of the Orion Group?

You cannot help another entity undo distortions. You can only help the self undo it's own distortions. It is the responsibility of the self to recognize it's distortions and then balance them.

Quote:Is it one of many names?
If you wish, but in this context, no.

RE: Who is Adonai? - Nau7ik - 08-10-2019

All that is?
All that is and is not?
Is it one of many names?

The One is a name for the Creator, the Lord is as well. Adonai properly comes from Hebrew. In Hebrew, God is spoken of with different names. These names denote various aspects of God. Adonai is related to the earth, the sphere of Malkuth. In other mythologies we have gods named Adonis and Attis. There are similarities in the names.

When L/L and Ra use this greeting its as Kristina said, it’s like a sealing of the working. In magical workings one needs to seal the working after one is finished so that energy does not dissipate and drain. The way Adonai is being used it like a blessing. When I read it in this context, I see Adonai as meaning “may our allegiance to the One never be broken.” That is a beautiful, and positive way to end a working. It’s like a protection.

The Creator is known in various aspects. The Lord of the earth is Adonai. Hebrew also has a name of God that is unutterable, unspeakable, and mysterious. YHVH יהוה
You are correct to notice that the Creator properly cannot be Named. These names denote the various aspects of his being, no one name is meant to totally encompass the Creator. Because that would be delimiting to it’s very nature!

It is one of many Names. In the context of the Law of One, I would view Adonai as a greeting that says “In the Name of the One” Or “May our allegiance never be broken to the One.”
It had taken me years to understand this. I was confused with Adonai being used as a greeting. So asking questions about it is a good thing.

(08-10-2019, 08:59 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
All that is?
All that is and is not?
Is it one of many names?

The One is a name for the Creator, the Lord is as well. Adonai properly comes from Hebrew. In Hebrew, God is spoken of with different names. These names denote various aspects of God. Adonai is related to the earth, the sphere of Malkuth. In other mythologies we have gods named Adonis and Attis. There are similarities in the names.

When L/L and Ra use this greeting its as Kristina said, it’s like a sealing of the working. In magical workings one needs to seal the working after one is finished so that energy does not dissipate and drain. The way Adonai is being used it like a blessing. When I read it in this context, I see Adonai as meaning “may our allegiance to the One never be broken.”  That is a beautiful, and positive way to end a working. It’s like a protection.

The Creator is known in various aspects. The Lord of the earth is Adonai. Hebrew also has a name of God that is unutterable, unspeakable, and mysterious. YHVH יהוה
You are correct to notice that the Creator properly cannot be Named. These names denote the various aspects of his being, no one name is meant to totally encompass the Creator. Because that would be delimiting to it’s very nature!

It is one of many Names. In the context of the Law of One, I would view Adonai as a greeting that says “In the Name of the One” Or “May our allegiance never be broken to the One.”
It had taken me years to understand this. I was confused with Adonai being used as a greeting. So asking questions about it is a good thing.
Thank you. This makes the most sense bro (or sis).
I see that Adonai, Yahweh, Zeus, Jupiter and Tane (maori) are all the same being or representation of the all.
I was just trying to figure out if they were who Ra was referring to.
To me, it seems the name was originally used to describe the all. Then it was the name another entity (orion) chose, dressed up as a manifestation of the all.
This made me curious about if Ra was in this category.

I now see that its probably that Orion distorted the use of the name...not that Ra subscribed to the philosophy that Adonai, or Yahweh is the Lord of us.

I kind of see it as Adonai being the higher self over soul...if that makes sense.
Like the sum total of the parts.
Not the void...not the one infinite creator.
The being Ra has not yet turned to face.
The light.

So the order, to me is...void, manifesting, manifested.
One infinite creator, Adonai, Ra.
So all is the one infinite creator...but in different stages of awareness of itself.

RE: Who is Adonai? - Nau7ik - 08-11-2019

(08-10-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaaron Wrote: So the order, to me is...void, manifesting, manifested.
So all is the one infinite creator...but in different stages of awareness of itself.

Yes I think so. There is only one being here, the Creator, in the guise of the many. In various stages of awareness of itself. That’s the whole point of manifestation: to know thyself.

You may find the Tree of Life in Qabalah helpful. It described the descent of the One Life into Manyness. It is also one of the means of studying the archetypal mind which Ra recommended.

RE: Who is Adonai? - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2019

Nau7ik,

Is the Limitless Light in Qabalah the same as Infinity in the Law of One?

RE: Who is Adonai? - kristina - 08-11-2019

(08-11-2019, 09:51 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaaron Wrote: So the order, to me is...void, manifesting, manifested.

Yes I think so. There is only one being here, the Creator, in the guise of the many. In various stages of awareness of itself. That’s the whole point of manifestation: to know thyself.

You may find the Tree of Life in Qabalah helpful. It described the descent of the One Life into Manyness. It is also one of the means of studying the archetypal mind which Ra recommended.
Sweet response from both. What an interesting thread. Thanks to both. I gained a little more insight and I always appreciate a healthy dose of insight Smile

RE: Who is Adonai? - loostudent - 08-11-2019

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/840-adonai

RE: Who is Adonai? - Nau7ik - 08-12-2019

(08-11-2019, 10:38 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Nau7ik,

Ein Soph corresponds to the Infinite, it translate to “Boundless” Or “Limitless”. That’s generally what is referred to as the Creator as it naturally is. The Infinite Creator as he truly is is beyond manifestation. But manifestation is like a mirror reflecting the Creator to the Creator.

Ein Soph Aur is called the Limitless Light, it is the third negative veil, which precedes manifestation. It’s said to be the possibility of manifestation. I don’t understand the Limitless Light very well to be honest. All I know is that it is this Limitless Light which represents the possibility of manifestation.

RE: Who is Adonai? - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2019

And Kether is the manifestation of God, correct? It's like the highest "form" of God we can approach.

RE: Who is Adonai? - kristina - 08-12-2019

(08-12-2019, 09:46 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:

Ein Soph corresponds to the Infinite, it translate to “Boundless” Or “Limitless”. That’s generally what is referred to as the Creator as it naturally is. The Infinite Creator as he truly is is beyond manifestation. But manifestation is like a mirror reflecting the Creator to the Creator.

Ein Soph Aur is called the Limitless Light, it is the third negative veil, which precedes manifestation. It’s said to be the possibility of manifestation. I don’t understand the Limitless Light very well to be honest. All I know is that it is this Limitless Light which represents the possibility of manifestation.
Question...so then does the Ein Soph Aur contain the blueprint within the limitless light or rather it is all there is in potentiation (containing the information of all there is)??? Now you have me wondering. Very interesting. I am starting to become more and more fascinated with the Qabalah. Is there anything that you can add to help me out here?

RE: Who is Adonai? - Nau7ik - 08-13-2019

(08-12-2019, 02:39 PM)kristina Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 09:46 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:

Question...so then does the Ein Soph Aur contain the blueprint within the limitless light or rather it is all there is in potentiation (containing the information of all there is)??? Now you have me wondering. Very interesting. I am starting to become more and more fascinated with the Qabalah. Is there anything that you can add to help me out here?

This question got me thinking. If Ein Soph, the Limitless/Infinite, precedes the Limitless Light, then this Light is the limitless potential of it, I.e. manifestation! So everything is in potential here because that potential is informed by Infinity. It is boundless.
So after the Limitless Light begins the manifestation of the Sephiroth starting with Kether, represented by a singular point. Kether is like the channel of the Infinite. It has been called the Malkuth of the Unmanifest. The MALKUTH principle is that it’s the end result, the manifestation of all that which precedes it. The original desire is that the Creator know itself.
So Infinity became aware of itself, Ein (No-thing) -> Ein Soph, Intelligent Infinity. I know that Ra says Intelligent and Infinity cannot be separated, but in the Qabalistic scheme we have negative veils of existence, which precede Creation, So there’s almost a progression there. “To know itself and become more than it is.” I would say is the Limitless Light, the potential of manifestation.

Then Kether represents that initial start of Manifestation. It is Godhead, as you surmise Indigo. The highest form of God that we may approach within manifestation in 3D is Tiphareth, represented by the Christ. Unconditional love, acceptance, and forgiveness. Tiphareth reflects the Father to us. “None get to the Father but by Me.”
Kether has some interesting titles, such as the “Concealed of the Concealed”. Even Kether hides the true face of God, which is Ein Soph. An image for Kether is an ancient bearded King seen in profile. It’s like the dark side of the moon, only one side is visible to us, the other side is ever-hidden. That hidden side faces the Negative Veils.

RE: Who is Adonai? - AnthroHeart - 08-13-2019

That's interesting, so you can't approach Kether, only Tiphareth?

RE: Who is Adonai? - Kaaron - 08-13-2019

Quote:This question got me thinking. If Ein Soph, the Limitless/Infinite, precedes the Limitless Light, then this Light is the limitless potential of it, I.e. manifestation! So everything is in potential here because that potential is informed by Infinity. It is boundless.
So after the Limitless Light begins the manifestation of the Sephiroth starting with Kether, represented by a singular point. Kether is like the channel of the Infinite. It has been called the Malkuth of the Unmanifest. The MALKUTH principle is that it’s the end result, the manifestation of all that which precedes it. The original desire is that the Creator know itself.
So Infinity became aware of itself, Ein (No-thing) -> Ein Soph, Intelligent Infinity. I know that Ra says Intelligent and Infinity cannot be separated, but in the Qabalistic scheme we have negative veils of existence, which precede Creation, So there’s almost a progression there. “To know itself and become more than it is.” I would say is the Limitless Light, the potential of manifestation.

Then Kether represents that initial start of Manifestation. It is Godhead, as you surmise Indigo. The highest form of God that we may approach within manifestation in 3D is Tiphareth, represented by the Christ. Unconditional love, acceptance, and forgiveness. Tiphareth reflects the Father to us. “None get to the Father but by Me.”
Kether has some interesting titles, such as the “Concealed of the Concealed”. Even Kether hides the true face of God, which is Ein Soph. An image for Kether is an ancient bearded King seen in profile. It’s like the dark side of the moon, only one side is visible to us, the other side is ever-hidden. That hidden side faces the Negative Veils.
This is why I start these lines of questioning.
Thank you.