Bring4th
Is manifested creation infinite? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is manifested creation infinite? (/showthread.php?tid=17484)

Is manifested creation infinite? - AnthroHeart - 08-09-2019

Ra said that Creation was infinite.

Does this mean that the manifested Creation is also infinite?

Are there infinitely many stars and beings?

"infinitely many" might be the wrong word, because manyness is a finite concept according to Ra.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Infinite - 08-09-2019

Scientists don't know the answer: https://phys.org/news/2015-03-universe-finite-infinite.html

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Nau7ik - 08-09-2019

I think even Ra said that to their knowledge it is an infinite Creation. As far as they can tell, something like that.

It’s kind of mind boggling to think about. An Infinite Creation. Does that mean there is no end to this Creation? Does it mean that there are infinite Creations and we are in this specific Creation? Because what is past and future to Eternity? Infinity is Unity.

The Infinite One is clad in Mystery.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Minyatur - 08-09-2019

There is no true center to Creation, except what we call the One or Creator.

From this One, all that can be reached is focus. But within a lack of distortion there is no hold for focus to be had, except by dualizing this One distortion of Allness, thus creating an infinite relativity. When the One finds focus, it is infinite many-ness. That is why Octaves are infinite, because they divide the limitless into limits, into relativity. Each of them are signified by what the others are not, thus gaining a uniqueness to themselves as the infinite made a portion of the infinite.

The illusory patterns create false befores and false afters, false heres and false theres, to be with yourself as other-self and so on. These are means to have focus. Yet through it all, the One is the non-duality that is reflected by the prisms of duality. These thoughts are the circle of Allness being made relative to itself and thus allowing itself to be centered. The sole true center to Creation is Being, all things in existence are rooted into it, be it rock or man.

The Source of all focus is unified. All Octaves are sub-dimensions of a heartbeat within one heartbeat. Nothing truly precedes any other thing, nothing is ever truly lost of absent, simply seen or unseen through different potentials of being focused.

This is why you truly contain a holographic picture of the Infinite. Because in any moment, in any distortion of anything, you are a focus within the one same infinity, living the limits of relative thoughts.

Things will never make sense if you view them as separate, because you contemplate a paradox. Creation is at all times Infinite Unity.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Signifyz - 08-10-2019

Ra: 1.7 Wrote:I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - AnthroHeart - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 03:31 AM)Signifyz Wrote:
Ra: 1.7 Wrote:I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

I know Ra said the Universe was infinite.

But is that the manifested portion? Because much of the Logos remains unmanifest according to Ra.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Kaaron - 08-10-2019

I'd say the potential is infinite. But at any one 'time', the 'manifested' creation, or that which exists as various distortions of light, is finite.

(08-10-2019, 07:36 PM)Kaaron Wrote: I'd say the potential is infinite. But at any one 'time', the 'manifested' creation, or that which exists as various distortions of light, is finite.

Cool.

Does this mean that anything we can imagine exists as manifested, or as potential?

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Kaaron - 08-10-2019

(08-10-2019, 07:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 07:36 PM)Kaaron Wrote: I'd say the potential is infinite. But at any one 'time', the 'manifested' creation, or that which exists as various distortions of light, is finite.

Cool.

Does this mean that anything we can imagine exists as manifested, or as potential?
I think that, until you imagine it...the potential energy, that the power necessary for said thought requires, is infinite.
I don't think anything exists until a portion of consciousness, of it's own free will, decides to envision something.
Before that, it's like a cloud, to water.
The cloud is the potential.
The forming of rain and drops themselves, the inception and formation of thought.
Falling of the rain, is the answering of the call.
As the rain hits Gaia, it is the interpretation of her terrain, that determines how the rain is channeled.
Rivers are the options of what we may do with the collected raindrops.
Streams are the results of our choices.
The stream may run into an independent lake or to the ocean.
This is the nature of free will.

Ok, so after we've actually imagined something, it becomes real? Correct?

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Kaaron - 08-11-2019

(08-10-2019, 09:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ok, so after we've actually imagined something, it becomes real? Correct?
What is real?

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2019

(08-11-2019, 04:21 AM)Kaaron Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 09:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Ok, so after we've actually imagined something, it becomes real? Correct?
What is real?

When I ask Google to define "real", I get "actually existing as a thing or occurring in fact; not imagined or supposed."

So when I imagine something, does it actually exist in another dimension?

Ra says if you strongly think about building a boat, it happens in another density.

But what if it's not strongly thinking? Like you think "wouldn't that be nice if?"

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Kaaron - 08-11-2019

Your terminology seems quite vague.
Exist? Like as light?
I feel like you're asking if imagination is in some way connected to the manifestation of physical light.
You're wanting to understand the point at which something crosses from infinite potential, over to infinite energy.
I'd say anything imagined exists at some level...perhaps inner planes.
I feel like actual 3D manifestation of physical objects...is something that takes more focus and understanding than mere whims.
That's just my opinion.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2019

I understand that's the case in 3D that it takes more focus.

In higher density like 5D, it's almost immediate the manifestation I hear.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Kaaron - 08-12-2019

This is what I meant by 'vague'.
It depends on what you mean by 'exist' and what you would classify as 'real'.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - unity100 - 08-12-2019

Quote:Does this mean that the manifested Creation is also infinite?

If you mean creation as existence, yes, it is infinite until the point of infinity.

If you mean creation as in octaves, every octave ends, another one begins. Yet every octave still exists back in the point in time (existence) where it existed, as it were.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Nau7ik - 08-13-2019

(08-09-2019, 06:05 PM)Minyatur Wrote: There is no true center to Creation, except what we call the One or Creator.

From this One, all that can be reached is focus. But within a lack of distortion there is no hold for focus to be had, except by dualizing this One distortion of Allness, thus creating an infinite relativity. When the One finds focus, it is infinite many-ness. That is why Octaves are infinite, because they divide the limitless into limits, into relativity. Each of them are signified by what the others are not, thus gaining a uniqueness to themselves as the infinite made a portion of the infinite.

The illusory patterns create false befores and false afters, false heres and false theres, to be with yourself as other-self and so on. These are means to have focus. Yet through it all, the One is the non-duality that is reflected by the prisms of duality. These thoughts are the circle of Allness being made relative to itself and thus allowing itself to be centered. The sole true center to Creation is Being, all things in existence are rooted into it, be it rock or man.

The Source of all focus is unified. All Octaves are sub-dimensions of a heartbeat within one heartbeat. Nothing truly precedes any other thing, nothing is ever truly lost of absent, simply seen or unseen through different potentials of being focused.

This is why you truly contain a holographic picture of the Infinite. Because in any moment, in any distortion of anything, you are a focus within the one same infinity, living the limits of relative thoughts.

Things will never make sense if you view them as separate, because you contemplate a paradox. Creation is at all times Infinite Unity.

That was really amazing. Thank you!

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - Diana - 08-13-2019

(08-09-2019, 06:05 PM)Minyatur Wrote: This is why you truly contain a holographic picture of the Infinite. Because in any moment, in any distortion of anything, you are a focus within the one same infinity, living the limits of relative thoughts.

And what happens when a holographic plate is cut in two, then cut in two again, and so on until you have a tiny derivative piece of the original—which could be an individual entity here in 3D—is that while each piece no matter how small it gets still carries the same information as the original whole plate, as the pieces get smaller the "picture" on the piece of plate becomes respectively blurrier.

There is the theory of an implicate and explicate universe (David Bohm, physicist). While the implicate un-manifested universe is an infinite medium of potentiality (wave function), the explicate manifested universe is finite as a collapsed outcome (particle function).

So my thinking is that the manifested universe is infinite in potential, but finite in construct. So as Minyatur said, we are or embody the "all" at any moment—but we don't know it because perception is far removed from the original and not clear. And as an entity perceives clearer understanding (becomes a larger piece of the holographic plate—and imagine pieces coming together such as a SMC and how that might gain a clearer understanding), potential (wave function) is apprehended in widening spirals and so the potential of the construct grows, and probably its changeability—in other words, a collapsed outcome may not be seen as the only way things can be. A collapsed outcome gives the impression of being reality. But at any point a new reality could be manifested out of the infinite medium of potential.

RE: Is manifested creation infinite? - AnthroHeart - 08-13-2019

So would "ether" be the unmanifested potential, or is that still manifested?
They've done a test before to try to test for it. I think if I recall the first time they didn't see it,
but the second time they tested for it, it was a success.

Like the Quantum Field. I think that's the Ether. I don't know if that's the unmanifest possibility.