Bring4th
The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=17486)

The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - TheSeekersLighthouse - 08-09-2019

It has happened. My partner as of last month has been re-united with me in the UK after a long an expensive visa battle. We spent and sold everything we had, but are now together after managing to sort out the visa!

Married life is great, a couple in love together, both aware of the path we are on and happy <3

I have also reduced internet usage to unplug from the 'news' as I was hooked on my smartphone. I ditched the smartphone, but kept a smart/dumbphone hybrid, the Nokia 8110 4G. This does calls, messages, whatsapp (messages only), has a half decent 2MP camera, music, basic browsing like banking/checking train times, telegram as a web app link, facebook messenger functions etc.

No more being hooked reading unwanted stuff due to the speed of its browser, and I feel like I can dedicate more time to energy work now I have a better relationship with the internet.

Battery lasts ages. Laptop is kept in the shed with the charger cable-tied in. It comes in the house for its length of the battery, thus has helped me increase discipline to be more productive and try and restore the balance between the internet and life.

I am also looking to network (to physically meet) with wanderers around the UK or maybe even further afield, I think this would be a fun idea. Anyone who is interested in chatting about spiritual life and wishes to meet for coffee somewhere sometime, hit us up!

All is well, and now to radiate our inner light!

RE: The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - EvolvingPhoenix - 08-09-2019

Way to go! I wish you the best man!

RE: The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - AnthroHeart - 08-09-2019

Congrats!

RE: The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - TheSeekersLighthouse - 08-10-2019

(08-09-2019, 05:24 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Way to go! I wish you the best man!

Thank you very much! Right now he is just cooking lunch. His dedication to service-to-others is big.

Our idea of a date is going out to chat to and feed homeless. He is an amazing soul <3

RE: The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - kristina - 08-13-2019

(08-10-2019, 07:45 AM)TheSeekersLighthouse Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 05:24 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Way to go! I wish you the best man!

Thank you very much! Right now he is just cooking lunch. His dedication to service-to-others is big.

Our idea of a date is going out to chat to and feed homeless. He is an amazing soul <3

Wow! Beautiful.

RE: The start of married life and internet reduction - Looking to network withUK wanderer - Diana - 08-13-2019

Really wonderful. I'm very happy for you. Thank you for the service you and your partner are doing and congratulations on the reunion and unplugging. Smile