Bring4th
Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! (/showthread.php?tid=17488)

Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - the - 08-09-2019

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-3/250-timelines-and-the-dissolution-of-the-illuminati

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! - the - 08-10-2019

another article from Adamu
https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2019/08/steve-beckow-cabal-and-galactics.html

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! - the - 08-14-2019

(08-09-2019, 11:05 PM)the Wrote: https://zingdad.com/publications/books/the-ascension-papers-book-3/250-timelines-and-the-dissolution-of-the-illuminati

If I understand correctly, based on this video, Service To Self (STS), Service to Others(STO) will create different timeline is disinformation, (intentional loving misinformation)
Correct timeline difference/divergence is : Self Responsible and Other Responsible.

that is, many books, including "Law of One" has been spreading this disinformation. and it's time to correct it.

when I read "Law of One", i always feel there's a conflict/confusion between "STS/STO" and "creator consciousness", now that questions finally get answered.

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - Relax - 08-14-2019

I always thought it was Self waffleldie waffle waffle vs Self diddledie-do thingamy-jig

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - Jade - 08-24-2019

(08-10-2019, 08:39 AM)the Wrote: another article from Adamu
https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2019/08/steve-beckow-cabal-and-galactics.html

There is an excerpt in this article you linked from back in May where Adamu uses "STS (service to self)" in context, after spending a lot of time talking about potential wars.

As far as the video, I'm working on watching it, or at least maybe parts, but I've seen a lot of people "channel" and this guy looks and sounds like he's just sitting in his room hanging out. I'm probably naive, but this looks and sounds nothing like when, say, Jim channels. For instance, Jim sits still and focuses quite directly on the multi-dimensional message being sent to him. He isn't flailing his arms and looking at anyone when he talks. He uses a headset microphone because he is essentially deep in meditation. And he's been channeling the same entity for decades. So immediately my desire to listen to this guy is pretty low, as I don't feel even the slightest vibrational upshift in his communication. Does this man let Adamu possess him completely? Or what is this guy's deal? He just feels like an average youtuber giving a lecture to me, but again, I admit this might be my own failing of discernment, but it usually leads me quite well.

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - the - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 09:20 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:

There is an excerpt in this article you linked from back in May where Adamu uses "STS (service to self)" in context, after spending a lot of time talking about potential wars.

As far as the video, I'm working on watching it, or at least maybe parts, but I've seen a lot of people "channel" and this guy looks and sounds like he's just sitting in his room hanging out. I'm probably naive, but this looks and sounds nothing like when, say, Jim channels. For instance, Jim sits still and focuses quite directly on the multi-dimensional message being sent to him. He isn't flailing his arms and looking at anyone when he talks. He uses a headset microphone because he is essentially deep in meditation. And he's been channeling the same entity for decades. So immediately my desire to listen to this guy is pretty low, as I don't feel even the slightest vibrational upshift in his communication. Does this man let Adamu possess him completely? Or what is this guy's deal? He just feels like an average youtuber giving a lecture to me, but again, I admit this might be my own failing of discernment, but it usually leads me quite well.
thank you. I think other video explains how this Adamu download works. basically before this broadcast day, those information was already downloaded to him, and in this video, he got them "activated" and speak that out.

there're different types of "channeling", deep trance, like Ra and many others does, is one of them.

another type, at my current level of ignorance, only very high level consciousness people can do, is this real time connection. they have both their own consciousnesses and the high-entity being's consciousness, because their own vibration is very high, no need to go to trance state.

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - the - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 10:15 AM)the Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 09:20 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:

thank you. I think other video explains how this Adamu download works. basically before this broadcast day, those information was already downloaded to him, and in this video, he got them "activated" and speak that out.

there're different types of "channeling", deep trance, like Ra and many others does, is one of them.

another type, at my current level of ignorance, only very high level consciousness people can do, is this real time connection. they have both their own consciousnesses and the high-entity being's consciousness, because their own vibration is very high, no need to go to trance state.

another thing in the video: that is what I really try to spread is the 3rd timeline, united consciousness timeline. that is the timeline all of us should be at, if you watched the video, you might have the same feeling. and might understand my urge to spread this.
but without break our old belief system, we might not be able to arrive there.

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - Jade - 08-24-2019

The problem is that Ra clearly states that polarity is a necessary component of third density. There are two options:

1. You are a Wanderer. You have chosen to incarnate in third density for the very specific experience that is afforded through this system of polarity, even though you have vibrationally exceeded its most basic performance, there is still value. So, as an alternative to united consciousness, we have chosen to experience polarity.
2. You are a third density native still attempting harvest. Polarized third density allows the progression of densities to move much more quickly, and gives entities many opportunities to see and choose. If they don't harvest in this lifetime, they are likely to go to another planet to finish that attempt to choose a polarized version of the self.

Now, I'm not saying YOU, but I'm saying that this is essentially the game. We're not trying to escape third density, we're using it as a tool. As we move into fourth density positive, the united consciousness will evolve naturally (social memory complex). However, we still have many negatively polarized entities as well using this planet in the time of polarity, which keeps the weight down on the unified consciousness.

As long as one sees third density as something to escape, they are not balanced well in acceptance of the current experiential nexus and are probably blocked as early as the red ray.

I wonder what Carla, who wrote a book on channeling, would think of the "download" phenomenon. I personally wouldn't call that channeling, I would just call that a normal day begun with daily meditation while communicating with the higher self. I also don't know what the point is of being a channeled entity if you are going to like, create an information war with other channeled entities. This doesn't resonate with me at all, basically, especially if I compare it to say, Q'uo, who is also not trance channeled, but instead rather narrow band. So, personally, it would be hard for me to give weight to this entity over the Ra material.

(08-24-2019, 11:25 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Now, I'm not saying YOU, but I'm saying that this is essentially the game. We're not trying to escape third density, we're using it as a tool. As we move into fourth density positive, the united consciousness will evolve naturally (social memory complex). However, we still have many negatively polarized entities as well using this planet in the time of polarity, which keeps the weight down on the unified consciousness.

As long as one sees third density as something to escape, they are not balanced well in acceptance of the current experiential nexus and are probably blocked as early as the red ray.

Thank you for watching this video, and also thank you for reading my crazy words, basically, express total different opinion about one of Ra's teaching in Ra forum. :-)

I realized we interpreated "united consciousness" differently, I interpreted as "Law of One" consciousness, probably you and many other people interpreted as "group consciousness".

At my current level of ignorance. This is my interpretation of the video/message from Adamu.

We're not escaping it, actually we brought it to a level far higher than fourth density, far higher than the our life plan before we reincarnate here.

I hope I remember correctly, I think based on Ra, we're currently at 3rd density, ascending to 4th density. 5th density is wisdom and 6th density is  "Law of One".
Based on the video, now we created a timeline that ascend from 3rd density to 6th density (United Consciousness) directly (although our life plan is just to ascend to 4th density)

And from 6th density perspective, all 4th density, 5th density belief system need to be broke.
e.g., we need to "accept" both STS and STO, since they are part of one. without them, the "one" won't be completed. this acceptance is not "suppressed" any rejection, it's based on wisdom.

and timeline is divided based on self-responsible or other-responsible, if we choose other-responsible, we might not ascended at all. even if we are doing STO all the times. (this is totally different than Ra)

in other words, if we think "I need to take STO path to 4th density" all the time, we might give responsibility to others, and end up in a other-responsible timeline, instead of ascending to higher level.

so the key is to build creator-consciousness, not bother too much on STS/STO path.

(08-24-2019, 11:25 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: I wonder what Carla, who wrote a book on channeling, would think of the "download" phenomenon. I personally wouldn't call that channeling, I would just call that a normal day begun with daily meditation while communicating with the higher self. I also don't know what the point is of being a channeled entity if you are going to like, create an information war with other channeled entities. This doesn't resonate with me at all, basically, especially if I compare it to say, Q'uo, who is also not trance channeled,  but instead rather narrow band. So, personally, it would be hard for me to give weight to this entity over the Ra material.

I respect both Carla and Zindad. their consciousness level is far higher than me. I can't use my mind or analysis skills to judge them, i just feel it's right.
I used to spend day and night reading/listening LOO, also did the same for the "Ascension Paper"/Zindad. so I know both of those books fits with my life plan.

I read a few Q'uo message, I'm not resonating with it.

This sounds like a confused version of the same philosophy, that basically, that it's possible you are a 6th density Wanderer (if this resonates, and Ra says most Wanderers are of 6th density) and, if you polarize properly (which is require in third density - you cannot "leap" anything, you must clear all your chakras in order) then you can return to 6th density after death. If you incur karma, your vibrational state after this incarnation will vary. I think these are the varying timelines that are being spoken of, on a personal level.

The problem is that along with all of the 6th density wanderers, we also have a large influx of extremely early 4th density Wanderers. For them to attempt to leap ahead to 6th density would eliminate millions and millions of years of experience - for themselves, and for the Creator. The reason for linear progression is to maximize experience returned to the Creator. I'm not sure it really serves anyone to want to try to skip densities. As we are incarnated in space/time, catalyst and experience are available in the now moment. And, even when we get to 6th density, we're still going to want to come back here to finely balance our distortions in the experiential moment. It seems like Adamu is leading us in a circle. Tongue

(08-24-2019, 03:43 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: then you can return to 6th density after death.
thank you. most of the part I agree, but above line, I have different opinion.

I think Adamu trying to say in this lifetime, there's a new 6th density ascension timeline, we ascend to 6th density directly (without death).

and you are absolutely right, because Adamu and Ra using different terminology, we can't really match them. especially because of our narrow 3D viewpoint, if they talk about same idea, but from a different perspective. we may think them talking about different ideas.

I think Adamu will give more updates in the near future, If I get this clarified, or get more info, will share here.

RE: Timelines... and the Dissolution of the Illuminati! STS/STO is disinformation!! - the - 09-28-2019

more info on Sep 25 regarding timeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRU6bTTD1g