Bring4th
Who were those of Maldek? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Who were those of Maldek? (/showthread.php?tid=17519)

Pages: 1 2

Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 08-19-2019

I'm curious.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Nau7ik - 08-19-2019

I’m not entirely sure how to answer your question but I will try.

The Maldekians were a planetary population that inhabited the planet Maldek, which was situated in what is now known as the asteroid belt. The asteroid belt was a planet in the distant past of this solar system.

We can surmise about these entities since little is known about them. They were in 3D before this planet had its 3D cycle. And potentially before the Martians as well. They destroyed their planet through nuclear war. So we can see that they were severely confused in regards to polarity. Self destruction is not a virtue of the left hand path/ negative polarity. To self destruct means that one is not polarizing properly on either path. But their planet must have been not so nice for this to have happened.

All entities of that planetary sphere then were locked in what Ra termed a “knot of fear”. Imagine what it must have felt like to die and realize that you had just destroyed your planet. You have nowhere to go now; that would be terrifying. And it was, it froze them in a knot of fear and these entities were unreachable for a very long time. (Hundreds of thousands of years.) The deepest reaches of hell are icy and frozen.

Ra said that a member of the Confederation was finally able to help the Maldekians and loosen the knot of fear. After the Maldekians unfroze they began the afterdeath process and decided as a group (at the soul level) that they would incarnate into 2D bodies as a form of karmic alleviation. They’ve been doing this on our planet for quite some time, in what we know as “Bigfoot” bodies. These Bigfoot are hidden and not often seen even in modern times.

The Maldekians have just about finished their karmic alleviation here. There may still be some souls from Maldek here. Some of them had more karma than others. To those that have finished their karmic alleviation, they are incarnating in 3D on a different planet, not this one. I’m not sure why but I think it would be best if they incarnated on a newer-ish planet, with less distortion, to hopefully help them become clear on their choice of polarity. Because Earth also carries the souls of the Martians who also destroyed their planet. It was an atmospheric destruction rather than a total planetary destruction. The Martian souls here are working through their karma and reevaluating their choices. Maybe it would be best if the Maldekians were not with souls who also had the distortion of planetary destruction. I don’t know, I am only speculating.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - David_1 - 08-19-2019

Thanks to Nau7ik above.

Some comments of various members of the Confederation of Planets (in my paraphrase) follow:

This planet chose consciously the evil way.  It destroyed itself.  Maldek was a planet of dark magnificence as it destroyed itself.  (Latwii, May 25, 1980)
We do not have the sentimental hatred of evil that people of Earth do when they speak of what Lucifer has become, that is, the devil.  We find evil useful, because it shows us the choice that makes you learn.  Choose the positive, toward love.  (Latwii, May 25, 1980)
Negativity is a very viable alternative to the people on Earth.  It is not denied by the Creator to His children.  The choice is theirs.  (Latwii, June 7, 1980)
The physical appearance of the people of Maldek was a lot like humans.  They had much the same culture and experience.  (L/Leema, May 19, 1985)
Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to Atlantis on Earth.  It had gained a lot of technological information, and used it in service-to-self negative choices.  They thought they were doing the right thing!  They went to war, using the maximum extent of their technology.  The destruction was complete.  No one escaped.  This happened about 705,000 years ago.  (Ra, January 27, 1981)  
The people of Maldek destroyed their planet by using nuclear and crystal-powered weapons.  Geologists who study the strata of rocks have noticed a fine coating of dust-like substance on some portions of Earth, which resulted from this planetary destruction.  (Latwii, August 10, 1986)
The fragments of the former planet Maldek in your solar system are what are today observed as asteroids.  (Q’uo, October 5, 1986)

[My comments:  I find this to be a tragic piece of history.  A people who thought war was the answer, and obliterated their planet!  Will the people of Earth learn something from this?]

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Diana - 08-19-2019

(08-19-2019, 09:33 AM)David_1 Wrote: [My comments:  I find this to be a tragic piece of history.  A people who thought war was the answer, and obliterated their planet!  Will the people of Earth learn something from this?]

I sincerely hope so. 

I have noticed that you are very optimistic about where Earth is headed and its people. I am not—but am open to input. I was wondering if you could outline a bit why you think the current conditions today give you hope.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 08-19-2019

Quote:[My comments:  I find this to be a tragic piece of history.  A people who thought war was the answer, and obliterated their planet!  Will the people of Earth learn something from this?]

How does one learn from a lesson, that has never been taught?
Why isn't it taught?
Why are they not aware?
How would one go about informing the masses?
These seem like more beneficial topics for consideration.

(08-19-2019, 10:45 AM)Diana Wrote: I have noticed that you are very optimistic about where Earth is headed and its people. I am not—but am open to input. I was wondering if you could outline a bit why you think the current conditions today give you hope.
If it's ok with you, please outline why they appear bleak.

My original thought expanded upon:
Is it possible, that Ra are those of Maldek?

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Moonfox - 08-19-2019

(08-19-2019, 08:05 AM)Kaaron Wrote: I'm curious.

According to Ra, the people of Mars (Maldek) destroyed themselves by use of a super-weapon. The souls were eventually unknotted and sent to earth for rest, rehabilitation, and catalyst to continue their journey. Now, where those souls are now is hard to say. Ra says that there was a harvest on a land mass called "Mu" so perhaps some of the souls moved on then. Perhaps more left with the Mayas, but some also decided to stay and help their fellow man. Ra also speaks of Atlantis and the destruction of Atlantis and says he will not give us the information about how Atlanteans used crystals because he doesn't want us to destroy ourselves. The Atlantean souls are probably still here incarnating and it would make sense that Ra wants to keep us away from sharp objects so as not to hurt ourselves further since we have a history of destroying ourselves before we can be harvested to higher densities

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - David_1 - 08-19-2019

In reply to Diana and anyone else who cares. . .
Why am I optimistic?
I am an older guy.
My wife and I have walked on the surface of every U.S. state, most of the provinces of Canada, and some 20 other countries.
I have experienced many other people.  My experiences tell me that “good” actions outweigh “bad” perhaps ten to one.
So why does it seem that there is so much “yuck?”
I think it is because those who are service-to-self oriented tend to strive for positions of power so that they can better use their power to serve themselves, and as a result often find themselves in the upper society positions.  So they are in the news.  The news media thinks “yuck” sells, so they focus more on “yuck” in their reporting.

Yes, I am optimistic about where Earth is headed and its people.  Don’t give up!  Live your life as a contribution toward the positive.

(08-19-2019, 10:53 AM)Kaaron Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 10:45 AM)Diana Wrote: I have noticed that you are very optimistic about where Earth is headed and its people. I am not—but am open to input. I was wondering if you could outline a bit why you think the current conditions today give you hope.

1. It's my observation that people are more anesthetized than ever because of the ubiquitous media, and the way it's so common to be attached to smart devices. This creates a situation whereby people do not think for themselves and are easily lead.

2. In the business world, there is a growing lack of integrity, particularly with online businesses. (I could elaborate.)

3. In the US, the millennial generation—in general—have grown up with this technology and are not forging out into the world physically the way previous generations did. Example: Being connected to the Internet is a connection, but at the same time, it can be a disconnection. You will see young people hanging out together but not really present with each other, because they are all on their phones. 

4. Still, the general population here in the US, seems to buy into the political system. I have very intelligent friends who think electing a democrat over a republican would make a difference, for example. They just can't seem to perceive any bigger picture about the system.

5. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I have noticed that there are more Christians here than ever—especially among young people. This tells me that they are following, not discovering. 

6. Our technology does not synch with our general consciousness. We still war with each other and have horrific weaponry with which to do it. 

7. Humanity in general has no respect for life outside of human life. We continue to use, abuse, torture, dismiss, and consume our 2D brothers and sisters (animals).

(08-19-2019, 11:26 AM)David_1 Wrote: In reply to Diana and anyone else who cares. . .
Why am I optimistic?
I am an older guy.
My wife and I have walked on the surface of every U.S. state, most of the provinces of Canada, and some 20 other countries.
I have experienced many other people.  My experiences tell me that “good” actions outweigh “bad” perhaps ten to one.
So why does it seem that there is so much “yuck?”
I think it is because those who are service-to-self oriented tend to strive for positions of power so that they can better use their power to serve themselves, and as a result often find themselves in the upper society positions.  So they are in the news.  The news media thinks “yuck” sells, so they focus more on “yuck” in their reporting.

Yes, I am optimistic about where Earth is headed and its people.  Don’t give up!  Live your life as a contribution toward the positive.

I have traveled a lot as well. And I agree that most people have good hearts at the core. 

[edit] I misunderstood your comment about STS individuals being in the news. Yes, that is true. They, and negative dramas, would get the press. So the perception of what the average person is really like is skewed.

Since you are older you may remember the Viet Nam war and the song "Wooden Ships" by Crosby, Stills, and Nash. The words to that song speak of the brotherhood between soldiers on both sides. Where has the general consciousness gone since then? Perhaps I am totally wrong, but the popular songs I was aware of after 911 were all about "supporting the troops," not about the bigger picture of brotherhood.

I don't mean to be negative. There is just so much suffering here, and I don't see it lessening in general. But I am open to hearing different views of the world. Mine certainly is limited to my life and what I perceive.

(08-19-2019, 11:28 AM)Diana Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 10:53 AM)Kaaron Wrote:

1. It's my observation that people are more anesthetized than ever because of the ubiquitous media, and the way it's so common to be attached to smart devices. This creates a situation whereby people do not think for themselves and are easily lead.
I would propose, people are anesthetized as a means of coping. These are the mechanisms. Perhaps they are easily lead because they are in ascension stasis, awaiting the traumatic catalyst that awaits all who choose to sleep?
If they are easily lead, it would imply their polarization could be swift, given the properly arranged catalyst.

2. In the business world, there is a growing lack of integrity, particularly with online businesses. (I could elaborate.)
Would this not signify the downfall of Babylon? How is this connected to a bleak future?
3. In the US, the millennial generation—in general—have grown up with this technology and are not forging out into the world physically the way previous generations did. Example: Being connected to the Internet is a connection, but at the same time, it can be a disconnection. You will see young people hanging out together but not really present with each other, because they are all on their phones. 
Why do you feel they need to forge out into the world physically? Are there advantages to being in one place, as opposed to another? Why do you feel they need to be present when in each others vicinity? Is it possible to be just as happy 'being' around someone, whilst elsewhere in spirit? Where does the spirit and mind go...when the imagination is invoked?
If it CAN be a disconnection, does the fault lie with the instrument, or violinist, when a wrong note is struck?

4. Still, the general population here in the US, seems to buy into the political system. I have very intelligent friends who think electing a democrat over a republican would make a difference, for example. They just can't seem to perceive any bigger picture about the system.
Have they been given other options?
It would seem your intelligent friends, have been gracefully endowed, with the priceless gift, 'hope'.
If another way were to arise, it would seem there would be atleast your intelligent friends, to recognize the better option, at the earliest convenience.

5. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I have noticed that there are more Christians here than ever—especially among young people. This tells me that they are following, not discovering. 
What are the values of Christ?
If they are following, where would this lead?
What would you rather they discover? And where would you suggest they place the temple?

6. Our technology does not synch with our general consciousness. We still war with each other and have horrific weaponry with which to do it. 
would you rather the technology you claim to find somewhat detrimental, be more synched with your consciousness? How would this be achieved?
How would it operate? Would said synchronized conscious tech, be equipped with the also mentioned 'horrific weaponry'?

7. Humanity in general has no respect for life outside of human life. We continue to use, abuse, torture, dismiss, and consume our 2D brothers and sisters (animals).
is it possible to package catalyst, in the form of abuse and torture?
Should every being go to the same place at the cessation of the physical complex?

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 1. It's my observation that people are more anesthetized than ever because of the ubiquitous media, and the way it's so common to be attached to smart devices. This creates a situation whereby people do not think for themselves and are easily lead.
I would propose, people are anesthetized as a means of coping. These are the mechanisms. Perhaps they are easily lead because they are in ascension stasis, awaiting the traumatic catalyst that awaits all who choose to sleep?
If they are easily lead, it would imply their polarization could be swift, given the properly arranged catalyst.

Yes, that is a possibility. Smile

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 2. In the business world, there is a growing lack of integrity, particularly with online businesses. (I could elaborate.)
Would this not signify the downfall of Babylon? How is this connected to a bleak future?

It is a trajectory. This is the way it has been developing. At any time it could change, but there is inertia to deal with. Perhaps you are correct in that things might ramp up before a fall. But this seems like wishful thinking as opposed to taking responsibility and growing consciously. Personally I would prefer that over crisis or cataclysm—but it isn't for me to decide or control.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 3. In the US, the millennial generation—in general—have grown up with this technology and are not forging out into the world physically the way previous generations did. Example: Being connected to the Internet is a connection, but at the same time, it can be a disconnection. You will see young people hanging out together but not really present with each other, because they are all on their phones. 
Why do you feel they need to forge out into the world physically? Are there advantages to being in one place, as opposed to another? Why do you feel they need to be present when in each others vicinity? Is it possible to be just as happy 'being' around someone, whilst elsewhere in spirit? Where does the spirit and mind go...when the imagination is invoked?

I think being present is essential to consciousness—being present with whatever you are doing.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: If it CAN be a disconnection, does the fault lie with the instrument, or violinist, when a wrong note is struck?

I'm not sure what you meant here.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 4. Still, the general population here in the US, seems to buy into the political system. I have very intelligent friends who think electing a democrat over a republican would make a difference, for example. They just can't seem to perceive any bigger picture about the system.
It would seem your intelligent friends, have been gracefully endowed, with the priceless gift, 'hope'.
If another way were to arise, it would seem there would be atleast your intelligent friends, to recognize the better option, at the earliest convenience.

Yes, hope is a good thing.

But to buy into a ridiculous (and harmful) system is to stay mired in the drama. I do think it's important to realize this. Is it better to not be aware and stay in a cozy, blind place because it feels good and gives one hope; or is it better to have the courage to rise above the coziness, and open one's self to a larger reality? I don't know. It certainly feels better to keep the blinders on. But once they are off, they are off, and new choices need to be made.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 5. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I have noticed that there are more Christians here than ever—especially among young people. This tells me that they are following, not discovering. 
What would you rather they discover? And where would you suggest they place the temple?

In general: When one follows, one does not make decisions derived from self, they are derived from a thought system outside of self. Therefore, responsibility and accountability are easily bypassed.

What each individual needs to discover, in my opinion, is self, and self's unique path as it relates to the whole. Following, if one has given one's self up to it, leads to someone else's destination. A Christian would likely want to be Christ-like. There is nothing wrong with that. I would rather they strive to reach there own unique path, potential, empowerment, and connection to the whole.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 6. Our technology does not synch with our general consciousness. We still war with each other and have horrific weaponry with which to do it. 
would you rather the technology you claim to find somewhat detrimental, be more synched with your consciousness? How would this be achieved?
How would it operate? Would said synchronized conscious tech, be equipped with the also mentioned 'horrific weaponry'?

With a consciousness of respect for all life—humans, plants, animals, minerals, the planet, all life. Until we reach that phase, technology will carry dangers to all life.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 7. Humanity in general has no respect for life outside of human life. We continue to use, abuse, torture, dismiss, and consume our 2D brothers and sisters (animals).
Should every being go to the same place at the cessation of the physical complex?

Are you saying it's okay for humans to abuse and torture innocent 2D entities? If so, why? Is it a human responsibility to set up negative catalyst for 2D creatures? Is it your responsibility to control the catalyst of a friend or family member?

(08-19-2019, 01:22 PM)Diana Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 1. It's my observation that people are more anesthetized than ever because of the ubiquitous media, and the way it's so common to be attached to smart devices. This creates a situation whereby people do not think for themselves and are easily lead.

Yes, that is a possibility. Smile

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 2. In the business world, there is a growing lack of integrity, particularly with online businesses. (I could elaborate.)

It is a trajectory. This is the way it has been developing. At any time it could change, but there is inertia to deal with. Perhaps you are correct in that things might ramp up before a fall. But this seems like wishful thinking as opposed to taking responsibility and growing consciously. Personally I would prefer that over crisis or cataclysm—but it isn't for me to decide or control.

Quote:what is for you to decide or control?

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 3. In the US, the millennial generation—in general—have grown up with this technology and are not forging out into the world physically the way previous generations did. Example: Being connected to the Internet is a connection, but at the same time, it can be a disconnection. You will see young people hanging out together but not really present with each other, because they are all on their phones. 

I think being present is essential to consciousness—being present with whatever you are doing.

Quote:So would you be present, if what you are doing, is being physically with a friend, yet messaging another, who is at the top of a cliff, about to jump?
What else would consciousness be doing, besides being present?

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: If it CAN be a disconnection, does the fault lie with the instrument, or violinist, when a wrong note is struck?

I'm not sure what you meant here.

Quote:It seems that the technology isn't what you have an issue with. I feel like you dislike its implementation.
My point is, they could all be 5D wanderers who use their ability to project their consciousness and now are learning...through limited moments of interaction...how to make the transition to 6D unity. Perhaps there are new ways for new energy that the older generation aren't here to grasp?
It isn't upto us to decide the trajectory of another's path to the all.
Why do you feel the need to project your expectations onto another?

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 4. Still, the general population here in the US, seems to buy into the political system. I have very intelligent friends who think electing a democrat over a republican would make a difference, for example. They just can't seem to perceive any bigger picture about the system.

Yes, hope is a good thing.

But to buy into a ridiculous (and harmful) system is to stay mired in the drama. I do think it's important to realize this. Is it better to not be aware and stay in a cozy, blind place because it feels good and gives one hope; or is it better to have the courage to rise above the coziness, and open one's self to a larger reality? I don't know. It certainly feels better to keep the blinders on. But once they are off, they are off, and new choices need to be made.

Quote:'Buying into', infers freewill. What other choice do they have?
Is it better to not be aware and stay in a cozy, blind place because it feels good and gives one hope; or is it better to have the courage to rise above the coziness, and open one's self to a larger reality?
That, would depend on freely chosen polarity.
What is required, to remove one's blinders?

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 5. I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but I have noticed that there are more Christians here than ever—especially among young people. This tells me that they are following, not discovering. 

In general: When one follows, one does not make decisions derived from self, they are derived from a thought system outside of self. Therefore, responsibility and accountability are easily bypassed.

What each individual needs to discover, in my opinion, is self, and self's unique path as it relates to the whole. Following, if one has given one's self up to it, leads to someone else's destination. A Christian would likely want to be Christ-like. There is nothing wrong with that. I would rather they strive to reach there own unique path, potential, empowerment, and connection to the whole.

Quote:It is indeed, beneficial to have an opinion. Exercising free will is of the utmost importance, in these new loving, accepting, forgiving, embracing times. I commend you for doing what you feel is 'right'.
So you don't perceive a problem, if they 'follow' Jesus into 4D acceptance n ways of understanding...but would prefer they did it individually, rather than united?

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 6. Our technology does not synch with our general consciousness. We still war with each other and have horrific weaponry with which to do it. 

With a consciousness of respect for all life—humans, plants, animals, minerals, the planet, all life. Until we reach that phase, technology will carry dangers to all life.

Quote:you are correct.

(08-19-2019, 12:21 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 7. Humanity in general has no respect for life outside of human life. We continue to use, abuse, torture, dismiss, and consume our 2D brothers and sisters (animals).

Are you saying it's okay for humans to abuse and torture innocent 2D entities? If so, why? Is it a human responsibility to set up negative catalyst for 2D creatures? Is it your responsibility to control the catalyst of a friend or family member?

Quote:I did not say anything, merely posed questions. It would appear that you have taken what your emotions and mental cognitive arrangements have 'chosen' and then projected those assumptions onto me.
Perhaps, a better line of questioning, would be 'what did you mean by such and such?'
What I was saying...and what every question posed, was hinting at, is that it's not upto us to decide how things are. It's our job to balance our judgements about how another part of the all, knows itself.
This is how you see love in every part of GOD. Sorry if that word triggers you...I mean it in the least 'Christian' way possible*

*I have no issue with how anyone chooses to find either path back to the one infinite creator. This was said, in an attempt to make the point that, we all have our own ways of seeing things...let's try to get on n build fam.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 08-20-2019

(08-19-2019, 11:00 AM)Kaaron Wrote:

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Nau7ik - 08-20-2019

(08-19-2019, 09:33 AM)David_1 Wrote: Thanks to Nau7ik above.

Some comments of various members of the Confederation of Planets (in my paraphrase) follow:

This planet chose consciously the evil way.  It destroyed itself.  Maldek was a planet of dark magnificence as it destroyed itself.  (Latwii, May 25, 1980)
We do not have the sentimental hatred of evil that people of Earth do when they speak of what Lucifer has become, that is, the devil.  We find evil useful, because it shows us the choice that makes you learn.  Choose the positive, toward love.  (Latwii, May 25, 1980)
Negativity is a very viable alternative to the people on Earth.  It is not denied by the Creator to His children.  The choice is theirs.  (Latwii, June 7, 1980)
The physical appearance of the people of Maldek was a lot like humans.  They had much the same culture and experience.  (L/Leema, May 19, 1985)
Maldek had a civilization somewhat similar to Atlantis on Earth.  It had gained a lot of technological information, and used it in service-to-self negative choices.  They thought they were doing the right thing!  They went to war, using the maximum extent of their technology.  The destruction was complete.  No one escaped.  This happened about 705,000 years ago.  (Ra, January 27, 1981)  
The people of Maldek destroyed their planet by using nuclear and crystal-powered weapons.  Geologists who study the strata of rocks have noticed a fine coating of dust-like substance on some portions of Earth, which resulted from this planetary destruction.  (Latwii, August 10, 1986)
The fragments of the former planet Maldek in your solar system are what are today observed as asteroids.  (Q’uo, October 5, 1986)

[My comments:  I find this to be a tragic piece of history.  A people who thought war was the answer, and obliterated their planet!  Will the people of Earth learn something from this?]

Thank you for sharing these david!! A lot of what I remembered from writing my post came from these L/L channelings. Thank you for finding them!

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Infinite - 08-20-2019

(08-20-2019, 12:22 AM)Kaaron Wrote:

According LOO, it's clear that Maldekians are 3D+ beings while Ra is a social memory complex of 6D.

(08-20-2019, 10:26 AM)Infinite Wrote:

According LOO, it's clear that Maldekians are 3D+ beings while Ra is a social memory complex of 6D.
I am Ra.
I am Orion.
I am Arcturian.
I am Pleiadian.

In this incarnation, my bloodline is from the nation of Waitaha or Atlantis...as well as Israel...as well as Babylon.
I am the balance.
We are all one...Adonai.

Light is Ra in 6D
Avian higher 4th
I am the avatar in the ascending body.

We are all here to help those of us, who destroyed our planet, before incarnation on this sphere, as a means of karmic alleviation.
Just because our social memory complex is 6D, does not mean we do not have aspects of the lower realms, also incarnate.
We are the avian...we are the serpent.
We are all one...Adonai.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Diana - 08-20-2019

Quote:what is for you to decide or control?

My own actions and thoughts.

Quote:So would you be present, if what you are doing, is being physically with a friend, yet messaging another, who is at the top of a cliff, about to jump?
What else would consciousness be doing, besides being present?

In that scenario, if I understand it, I imagine both people on the ground are united in focusing on the person about to jump—being present with that situation. If the two on the ground are talking to each other, I imagine it would be about the situation, not casual conversation about where to go for lunch—so attention is not divided.

Quote:Why do you feel the need to project your expectations onto another?

I don't. I'm just here to discuss subjects of interest in a forum where others are here to do the same.

Quote:What is required, to remove one's blinders?

That would be part of an individual's unique journey. I suppose you first must desire to. I would start with disconnecting from the media to some extent, so the "brainwashing" stops and free thinking can blossom.

Quote:So you don't perceive a problem, if they 'follow' Jesus into 4D acceptance n ways of understanding...but would prefer they did it individually, rather than united?

Individuals can do whatever they choose. I just perceive a difference between following someone else'e decisions and making one's own.

Quote:I did not say anything, merely posed questions. It would appear that you have taken what your emotions and mental cognitive arrangements have 'chosen' and then projected those assumptions onto me.
Perhaps, a better line of questioning, would be 'what did you mean by such and such?'
What I was saying...and what every question posed, was hinting at, is that it's not upto us to decide how things are. It's our job to balance our judgements about how another part of the all, knows itself.
This is how you see love in every part of GOD. Sorry if that word triggers you...I mean it in the least 'Christian' way possible*

*I have no issue with how anyone chooses to find either path back to the one infinite creator. This was said, in an attempt to make the point that, we all have our own ways of seeing things...let's try to get on n build fam.

Your words don't trigger me. Please feel free to express whatever you like. That is what an open forum means.

I was simply asking a question for clarification, and trying to be as clear as I could be in the asking.

Regarding the bolded above: Fair enough. This is a messy idea though, while here in 3D. What do you do, for example, if you come across someone beating up a child? Do you let them do it because that is their choice, or do you intervene on behalf of the helpless child? Ra says, if you come across a starving entity, the proper response is to feed that entity. I'm not saying there is a clear answer. I'm just saying it's messy. We are all responsible for our own actions (and non-action is an action).

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - KitC - 08-20-2019

I do not believe that those of Ra and those who were of Maldek are the same group of beings. Of course, I could be wrong since there was such an expanse of time between Ra's third density experience and the sixth density experience they were currently under at the time of the channeling. But Ra indicated that they were originally from what we call Venus, then I thought I read that they had moved as a group to reside with/within our star. The move was referenced under one of the archived channelings on the LLResearch.Org website.

What I have no clue about is where they resided between those two locations, if anywhere else. Strictly going by the phrasing of their responses, Ra appeared to be referencing a different group than their own when they told of what had transpired with the beings of Maldek. As a sidebar, while the shock of destroying your own planet could probably bring about great remorse, I do wonder why it was decided to send those of Maldek to Earth, once they had untangled themselves. Knowingly putting multiple groups of war and hatemongers on the same planet doesn't quite seem like a good idea to me.

(08-20-2019, 04:45 PM)KitC Wrote:

I do not believe that those of Ra and those who were of Maldek are the same group of beings.  Of course, I could be wrong since there was such an expanse of time between Ra's third density experience and the sixth density experience they were currently under at the time of the channeling.  But Ra indicated that they were originally from what we call Venus, then I thought I read that they had moved as a group to reside with/within our star.  The move was referenced under one of the archived channelings on the LLResearch.Org website.

What I have no clue about is where they resided between those two locations, if anywhere else.  Strictly going by the phrasing of their responses, Ra appeared to be referencing a different group than their own when they told of what had transpired with the beings of Maldek.  As a sidebar, while the shock of destroying your own planet could probably bring about great remorse, I do wonder why it was decided to send those of Maldek to Earth, once they had untangled themselves.  Knowingly putting multiple groups of war and hatemongers on the same planet doesn't quite seem like a good idea to me.

I am Ra.
We purposely omitted this information, as it would have been an infringement of the Law of One.
This entity, having balanced its polarity, to a neccessary degree, has of it's own utilization of the first distortion of free will, understood and 'discovered' this previously unavailable information.
Thus his sharing of the information, is in harmony with the law of free will.
All is well...
We are all one...Adonai.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Glow - 08-20-2019

Ra said that their social memory complex graduated 3D on Venus and it was a very harmonious 3D cycle.

That doesn’t at all sound in keeping with those of Maldek, remember those of Ra didn’t even understand our earth bellicosity and made errors in judgment because they were unfamiliar with the disharmony in this 3D experience.

Unfortunately your theory isn’t in keeping with the Law of One channeling.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 08-21-2019

(08-20-2019, 10:31 PM)Glow Wrote: Ra said that their social memory complex graduated 3D on Venus and it was a very harmonious 3D cycle.

That doesn’t at all sound in keeping with those of Maldek, remember those of Ra didn’t even understand our earth bellicosity and made errors in judgment because they were unfamiliar with the disharmony in this 3D experience.

Unfortunately your theory isn’t in keeping with the Law of One channeling.

So...what density would a wanderer, incarnate in our year 1980, be?
This is Kaaron.
The point is...
Ra was specific when saying not to turn their words into a cult or follow them letter for letter.
Yet you wanna base your theory on what you can gather from a purposely vague story with a 2 billion year chunk missing?
Everyone here goes around in circles cos you're trying to figure out the universe by studying a book that tells you to fix yourself by forgiving people.
Not figuring out what a book says.
I got this information cos I spent years in spiritual solitude.
I know who I am.
I also know when to push back and use force to rock the sleeping masses from their slumber.
What you do with the information, is up to you.
Don't discredit what you're not sure of...without the full spectrum of understanding tho...the universe will f*** you up for it.
I love you all and mean no disrespect when being this blunt.
My beingness is Arcturian, Ra, Pleiadian and Orion.
Most of me is cerebral and the Pleiadian love can get drowned out by the logic of Ra n Arcturian...which also has...an angry streak which is amplified by Orion.
It's not intentional.

I am Ra.
We are those who, the one with the vibratory sound complex "Corey", calls "The Ancient Builder Race".
We arrived on our white horse, as this instrument has surmised.
This was not the last time we visited
We were the creators of the pyramids.
We returned in our higher 4th density Avian form.
These things are understood by this instrument.
He is not as distorted when it comes to forgiveness, as others on this sphere.
It has enabled him to perceive truths, which are what most would call, "inspired".
He was born to be a way shower...a navigator...one to break the system, if you will.
We are all one...Adonai.

I am Ra.
Although this instrument would like to help, as it were, the whole world...it has been determined by the council, that his "work here is done."
The information that has been transmitted, has been recorded.
To argue with those who, of their own free will choose to see another path, is futile.
He has much work to do with his chosen path but would like to thank you for all of your service in offering lessons.
This will not be the last you hear of him. It will be the last you see of him, in this forum.
The mirror is in place.
The choice is yours.

We leave you, in the love and light of the one infinite creator, Adonai.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Nau7ik - 08-21-2019

(08-20-2019, 04:45 PM)KitC Wrote:

I do not believe that those of Ra and those who were of Maldek are the same group of beings. Of course, I could be wrong since there was such an expanse of time between Ra's third density experience and the sixth density experience they were currently under at the time of the channeling. But Ra indicated that they were originally from what we call Venus, then I thought I read that they had moved as a group to reside with/within our star. The move was referenced under one of the archived channelings on the LLResearch.Org website.

What I have no clue about is where they resided between those two locations, if anywhere else. Strictly going by the phrasing of their responses, Ra appeared to be referencing a different group than their own when they told of what had transpired with the beings of Maldek. As a sidebar, while the shock of destroying your own planet could probably bring about great remorse, I do wonder why it was decided to send those of Maldek to Earth, once they had untangled themselves. Knowingly putting multiple groups of war and hatemongers on the same planet doesn't quite seem like a good idea to me.

Yes it’s clear that Maldek was 3D and Ra is 6D. Millions (possibly hundreds of millions) of years separate 3D from 6D, so it is not possible that Ra was from Maldek. Ra originated on Venus and Venus had finished their 3D harmoniously (very positive) long before Maldek or Mars reaches 3D consciousness. Venus seems to have been the first planet in this solar system to host life, consequently, those souls are further along in their spiritual evolution.

I think that the Maldekians came to earth because it was the only planet in this solar system which could offer 3D experience. Bear with me here, the timeline is a little fuzzy. Maldek destroyed their planet before Mars and Earth were 3D. They were then locked in a knot of fear for 700 thousand years.
3D had begun early on this planet earth because the Martians had blown off their atmosphere and needed a place to go. They could not physically incarnate on their planet anymore. It would be easier to move to another planet in the solar system than to find a planet in a solar system that is not this one.
So the Martian souls started to incarnate here and 3D started early on earth. The Maldekians must have come before or after the Martian souls.

But remember! The Maldekians incarnated in 2D bodies with 3D consciousness. Their bodies were incapable of carrying out actions of a self destructive nature. A 2D body is not equip for 3D consciousness. This did cause problems for the Maldekians. They were confused why there were in an animal body (Bigfoot. Still closer to an animal than man.) The Confederation telepathically contacted them and filled them in on what was happening. The Maldekians were aware of their choice to incarnate in 2D bodies as a form of karmic alleviation, but 3D is veiled, so once they incarnated they were veiled from that knowledge. So the Maldekians weren’t exposed to bellicose distortion and negativity. They were allowed to heal and “set aside” their karma. Once complete, they leave this planet to incarnate in 3D once again to start the journey over. So you’re not wrong in supposing that they should incarnate elsewhere with less negative distortion; they indeed are doing that.

Look to the Ra Material for specifics. I know that Ra covered this. I may be forgetting some things and timelines for events.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Highrculling - 08-21-2019

I see a lot of cleverness of the mind, but not much intelligence of the heart.

I’m sorry for being critical, but it’s my honest opinion. Maybe my discernment isn’t working very well.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - ada - 08-21-2019

I am me, I have waited until I have had something appropriate to say. You should read through all of the material to clear any misconceptions and prejudices. I wish you well, all is one.

P.s. the channeling of Ra was done in an unconscious state, with a group of three, through very cautious preparations and hamornious meditations.

Heart

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 08-23-2019

Ra said I shouldn't reply cos there is no point.
I have my own free will...I choose to respond.
The Ra channeling was a TRANCE CHANNELING.
This form of contact was unique.
What I do, is hear a voice and transcribe or speak...IN MY OWN VOICE.
How do you think they communicate in dreams?
This forum is stuck in a paradigm where most make alot of assumptions about Ra's ability to speak to us.
I am Ra.
I am a wanderer.
My soul group or social memory complex (one of many) speak to me.
It's really not that hard to comprehend, once one steps out from behind the wall of assumptions, they've unknowingly built in front of themselves.