Bring4th
Who were those of Maldek? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Who were those of Maldek? (/showthread.php?tid=17519)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - ada - 08-23-2019

(08-23-2019, 07:24 PM)Kaaron Wrote: Ra said I shouldn't reply cos there is no point.
I have my own free will...I choose to respond.
The Ra channeling was a TRANCE CHANNELING.
This form of contact was unique.
What I do, is hear a voice and transcribe or speak...IN MY OWN VOICE.
How do you think they communicate in dreams?
This forum is stuck in a paradigm where most make alot of assumptions about Ra's ability to speak to us.
I am Ra.
I am a wanderer.
My soul group or social memory complex (one of many) speak to me.
It's really not that hard to comprehend, once one steps out from behind the wall of assumptions, they've unknowingly built in front of themselves.

I do not deny that you are of Ra.

But the channeling was done in deep trance for the least distorted contact, and by a harmonized group which had worked together and agreed to serve this mission. They were faced with many challenges to bring this contact into light, it becomes clear the more you read into the material how exhausted Carla and her body become, and how short the sessions get. How much preparation, cleansing, tending was done to continue the channeling.

It was also recommended to not try and channel by yourself, when Carla did once during her resting time(?), she entered trance by herself and called for Ra, she had received (or almost recieved) a false contact but was soon rescued by Lawtii and the group.

Quote:68.5 ▶ Questioner: Would you tell me what happened in that case?

Ra: I am Ra. We have instructed this instrument to refrain from calling us unless it is within this set of circumscribed circumstances. In the event of which you speak this instrument was asked a question which pertained to what you have been calling The Ra Material. This instrument was providing the voice for our brothers and sisters of the wisdom density known to you as Latwii.

This instrument thought to itself, “I do not know this answer. I wish I were channeling Ra.” The ones of Latwii found themselves in the position of being approached by the Orion entity which seeks to be of service in its own way. The instrument began to prepare for Ra contact. Latwii knew that if this was completed the Orion entity would have an opportunity which Latwii wished to avoid.

It is fortunate for this instrument, firstly, that Latwii is of fifth density and able to deal with that particular vibratory complex which the Orion entity was manifesting and, secondly, that there were those in the support group at that time which sent great amounts of support to the instrument in this crux. Thus what occurred was the ones of Latwii never let go of this instrument although this came perilously close to breaking the Way of Confusion. It continued to hold its connection with the mind/body/spirit complex of the instrument and to generate information through it even as the instrument began to slip out of its physical vehicle.

The act of continued communication caused the entity to be unable to grasp the instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex and after but a small measure of your space/time Latwii recovered the now completely amalgamated instrument and gave it continued communication to steady it during the transition back into integration.

-
I think it is magnificent that you have acceptance and expression of who you are, it is truly beautiful to see. So thank you for sharing with us your heart and mind.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Glow - 08-23-2019

Ra actually warned that they should not try to contact them outside the well prepared group of 3.

I assume that is why Corey’s stuff clearly resonates as being of mixed polarity. That is what they warned of. Ego padding is generally a sign of detuning.
Most contact is mixed. Carla’s nonconscious channel and very focused prepared intent allowed for what Ra called narrow band(specific tuning)

I too am part of a social memory complex. We have a frequency(vibration) verses a name which is a human distortion. I am quite aware when tuning goes off. The ego is fed.

Be safe. Just because we disagree does not mean you are not welcome. We just disagree on this.
Be well

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - flofrog - 08-23-2019

Beautiful, Glow

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 08-24-2019

You feel Don's questions were ego free, then?

And I am NOT CHANNELING Ra. I AM SEEING CONCEPTS OR PICTURES...THEY SOMETIMES PUT WORDS IN THE SPACES AS I SEARCH MY VOCABULARY. A VOCABULARY THAT WAS CRAFTED FROM BIRTH, AS AN ONLY CHILD BY A EARLY SCHOOL TEACHER, SINGLE MOTHER.
THIS MOTHER BOUGHT THIS STUDENT UP IN THE WAYS OF THE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
HIS FATHER OFFERED THE EARLY CATALYST OF ABSENSE.
AT ONE POINT, HE WAS SILENT FOR 2 ENTIRE WEEKS, WHILST PROCESSING HIS MOTHERS EXPLANATION OF WHY HIS FATHER WAS NEVER COMING "BACK FROM THE SHIP" HE PLAYED GUITAR ON, AS A CRUISE SHIP MUSICIAN.
AS A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS, HE LEARNED YAHWEH AT A YOUNG AGE, TO PREPARE HIM FOR HIS MISSION. HE BELIEVED THIS PHILOSOPHY SINCERELY AND WE GUIDED HIM, AS THIS BEING, WITH THE HELP OF THE BEING YAHWEH...AND VICE VERSA...ALL IS ONE.
HE WAS TRAINED FROM AGE ONE, WHEN HIS MOTHER WAS BAPTIZED INTO THE FAITH, TO BE A PUBLIC SPEAKER. HE WOULD GO INTO SPECIALLY DESIGNED "SCHOOLS", UNTIL HE GRADUATED, HAVING LEARNED THE BIBLE, LETTER FOR LETTER.
AFTER THIS, HE WAS TESTED. HE WAS ALLOWED TO ROAM FREE, FOR A PERIOD. THESE WERE THE DAYS OF (I need to interrupt. I just typed WEE as I thought of skateboarding n DAYS OFF, straight after...sorry Ra..as you were.)
THESE WERE THE DAYS OF SKATEBOARDING.
HE WOULD PUSH A OF HIS PENT UP AGGRESSION INTO THE PAVEMENT. SENDING PULSES OF ENERGY DOWN INTO WHAT THIS INSTRUMENT CALLS "GAIA".
THEN, AT 19...HE RECEIVED THE GREATEST GIFT ANY HUMAN CAN BE BESTOWED WITH.
HIS DAUGHTER.
THEN HIS SON.
THEN BECAME MORMON FOR HIS FAMILY. HE TUENED HIS BACK ON THE ONLY FAMILY HE HAD EVER KNOWN...INCLUDING HIS OWN MOTHER...FOR THE LOVES OF HIS LIFE.
THE MIRROR WAS TOO MUCH FOR THE MOTHER OF HIS LOVE.
THEY SPLIT AND HE FELL.
HE BECAME A DEMON...IN ANGEL FORM.
HE WAS AWARE, IN THE FULLEST SENSE OF THE WORD, OF HIS ACTIONS.
HE HAD LOST HIS FAMILY AND HIS MOTHERS FAMILY.
THIS HAPPENED A NUMBER OF TIMES.
HE HAS LOST 7 FAMILIES.
ONE FOR EACH HURT HE MUST HEAL.
HE IS ALMOST COMPLETE AND KNOWS WHAT HE MUST DO.
HE HAS THE PLAN...NOW IS TIME TO EXECUTE.
THIS IS not A DRILL.
THIS IS A DIFFERENT time.
THE old ENERGY REQUIRED SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS, THAT ARE no longer necessary.

WE SPOKE IN DREAMS...AND STILL DO.
WE SPOKE TO DON, WITH Carla AND Jim.
WE WALKED AMONG YOU.
YOU THINK WE CAN'T TALK WITH YOU AND LAUGH WITH YOU?
WHAT DO YOU THINK WE HAVE BEEN DOING ALL ALONG?
WE LOVE YOU
YOU ARE US
WE ARE YOU
ALL is ONE
ADONAI

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - ada - 08-24-2019

He is loved and appreciated by us. But must he, be so hard on himself?

We try to understand ourselves and other-selves, to empathize. What else is there for us? All is well. Truly. Angel Thank you.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Glow - 08-24-2019

Kaaron

None of the questions the original 3 asked were to build up their own sense of value or significance. They may have got off course asking unimportant questions none to build self importance though as that would feed the shadow of separation so detune the UNITY of the message we are all one. Ra was pretty clear in always bringing them back and admonitioning them to stay tuned, avoid being detuned. Signs they could look for, preparation that would protect the service being offered.

Also answers were given through a source that was away from her body so regardless ego was not in the answers. When we talk and walk with our contacts daily ego plays a part in adding distortions it just is. Ego is mixed. Subconscious adds distortions which is why meditation is so important to silence the ego. Discern what serves soul, what serves ego. The ego doesn’t want to be 1 with everything, the ego clings to itself. Still great to have guidance.

As to the personal history offered. Obviously you have suffered. Sounds like a long road and I hope you find the complete healing we all see and work away at. I know how that feels my trauma started with violence sex and nonstop abandonment all at 4 years old and continued a few decades.

I have heard other wanderers stories here who have worked hard to heal pretty similar brutal stories. We are here to learn to find balance and heal. That’s how the world changes, one portion of the creator at a time till as Ra says we reach a tipping point.

I do not as you say take their channeling as gospel, rather like most here the truth simply resonates as something you always knew. They managed to bring truth through because that is what heals, leads people back to their soul.

There is no saviour, we are all god and we have to save our selves by returning to ourself united. Then uniting with our other parts.

The world is wounded. Rich, poor, young and old, narcissist or nice guy, every race, religion. we are the walking wounded passing our pain to one another with every breath, every interaction.

The magic is healing it, then finding the unity between each other and instead of offering distortions to each other about ourselves we offer the other love with each breath, unity, no judgement, connection/oneness - stopping the movement of the shadow of our ego/subconscious.

Anyways I have said enough. I hope you find something in this forum that helps you in your journey. We all are connected it helps us all to find shelter and that’s what this place is at it’s best.

As to the original question you asked, we answered. I’m not sure what more there is to say about it but I sure hope those of Maldek found some peace here, respite, shelter, a new way forward. We are all one so each consciousness that finds peace helps each other part.

Be well

I was prepared with intense catalyst, to adjust my vibration.
I would suggest reading my wanderer story 'diary of a wandering navigator '.
I'm not here to glorify myself.
I keep telling everyone all they need to do, is forgive.
We are all sick
The symptoms are "accusation" and "blame"
The method of cure?
"Forgiveness"

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Glow - 08-24-2019

I believe that to be most wanderers paths.
Mopping up karma through forgiveness

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - kristina - 09-07-2019

(08-24-2019, 09:05 AM)Kaaron Wrote: You feel Don's questions were ego free, then?

Do you feel your question is ego free? Nah. He was a brilliant man and we all are at some point lead by ego. I grapple with mine all the time.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 09-08-2019

(09-07-2019, 06:40 PM)kristina Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 09:05 AM)Kaaron Wrote: You feel Don's questions were ego free, then?

Do you feel your question is ego free? Nah. He was a brilliant man and we all are at some point lead by ego. I grapple with mine all the time.

Mine are the result of my ability to step out of the way long enough, for the sensation of a tightening in the back of my head...the pineal gland...
Ra enters at the crown and sits in the 3rd eye.
I feel it.
Decide what you may...
All is one

ADONAI

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Infinite - 09-08-2019

(08-20-2019, 08:42 PM)Kaaron Wrote: I am Ra.
We purposely omitted this information, as it would have been an infringement of the Law of One.

I respect your beliefs my brother. But the pattern of Ra to preserve free will was omit informations not lie. It's a big difference. Remember they spoke even about UFO's builded by humans. This information in itself is a lot more harmful to freewill than the nature of Ra. And an advice: remember also Orion try to confuse channels to turn them infeasible.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Nau7ik - 09-13-2019

(09-08-2019, 10:19 AM)Infinite Wrote:
We purposely omitted this information, as it would have been an infringement of the Law of One.

I respect your beliefs my brother. But the pattern of Ra to preserve free will was omit informations not lie. It's a big difference. Remember they spoke even about UFO's builded by humans. This information in itself is a lot more harmful to freewill than the nature of Ra. And an advice: remember also Orion try to confuse channels to turn them infeasible.

Yes every time Ra refuses to answer (and think about all that Ra never said. They don’t speak unless asked a questions) there is a good reason for it.

For example when Don asked if there are polarizing negatives among us today. Ra answered in the affirmative but would not give names as that would be an infringement of free will. Also, we are totally capable of discerning that kind of knowledge ourselves. We would actually learn and grow by practicing our discernment. Ra encourages us. “We are the same as you.”

Orion can hijack a channel with the instrument being none the wiser because the negative entity mimics the speech of the original contact. One needs to realize the danger and be completely honest with one’s self. Making mistakes with this kind of work can spell big trouble. It’s better to be safe than sorry. And L/L did this: they would withhold from having a session if any member felt any kind of problem, no matter how small.

We can learn a lot from their example. Carla even taught channeling and wrote a book on it. She’s probably the best channeler in modern times.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - kristina - 09-13-2019

(09-13-2019, 09:29 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(09-08-2019, 10:19 AM)Infinite Wrote:

Yes every time Ra refuses to answer (and think about all that Ra never said. They don’t speak unless asked a questions) there is a good reason for it.

For example when Don asked if there are polarizing negatives among us today. Ra answered in the affirmative but would not give names as that would be an infringement of free will. Also, we are totally capable of discerning that kind of knowledge ourselves. We would actually learn and grow by practicing our discernment. Ra encourages us. “We are the same as you.”

Orion can hijack a channel with the instrument being none the wiser because the negative entity mimics the speech of the original contact. One needs to realize the danger and be completely honest with one’s self. Making mistakes with this kind of work can spell big trouble. It’s better to be safe than sorry. And L/L did this: they would withhold from having a session if any member felt any kind of problem, no matter how small.

We can learn a lot from their example. Carla even taught channeling and wrote a book on it. She’s probably the best channeler in modern times.

Quote:Orion can hijack a channel with the instrument being none the wiser because the negative entity mimics the speech of the original contact. One needs to realize the danger and be completely honest with one’s self. Making mistakes with this kind of work can spell big trouble. It’s better to be safe than sorry. And L/L did this: they would withhold from having a session if any member felt any kind of problem, no matter how small.
As we have seen toward the end of the channeling, it was at the time, when Don and Carla switched energetically, not a bad idea until it actually happened then it was a mistake. And one with great price.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 09-14-2019

I would say Pamela Aaralyn, is the best channel of modern times.
They were a configuration of entities, at a time when the energy was different.
Now things have sped up...memories are alot more accessible, these days.
The paradigm that permeates this forum's culture, needs adjusting.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 09-14-2019

Oh...and I am Rāukura!
We are the Da'at!
ADONAI

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Loki - 09-24-2019

(08-19-2019, 10:45 AM)Diana Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 09:33 AM)David_1 Wrote: [My comments:  I find this to be a tragic piece of history.  A people who thought war was the answer, and obliterated their planet!  Will the people of Earth learn something from this?]

I sincerely hope so. 

I have noticed that you are very optimistic about where Earth is headed and its people. I am not—but am open to input. I was wondering if you could outline a bit why you think the current conditions today give you hope.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 10-01-2019

What if things are supposed to be this way?
What if the extreme catalyst, viewed as the worst imaginable pain and enslavement...is EXACTLY what we all need to surrender to peace and forgiveness?
Open your hearts...
You still have TIME.
2022 is not far off though.
The supernova at the birth of the christed one, has a wave that will baptize, as prophesied.
The level of operation of the heart center, is what determines your placement, within the cosmos.
All is well.
ADONAI

https://galacticconnection.com/magi-of-the-sun-the-blue-avians-and-the-2022-new-star-prophecy-from-resistance-to-resplendence/

I would like to point out...it isn't we, the prophets who claim perfection.
It is we, the people...who demand it from a representative of the ALL.
Jesus wasn't perfect.
He got angry n overturned tables, instead of being the shining example of humility, most would have us believe.
He told the pharisees they were full of s***, IN FRONT OF EVERYONE!
That's not seeing all as one and humbly trying to help your lost brothers, LOVINGLY into the light.
Also...remember that Ra is of the LIGHT.
We are Da'at.
Balanced KNOWLEDGE.
Not the love/light you have come to ASSUME.
I/WE will present information in the way it is requested. This means...how I respond, is entirely a function of YOUR intention....as it was with DON!
Ra are the skeksis AND the mystics.
Augra, Yahweh.
We are the rulers and those freeing the separation of self through light. This knowledge is what will enable those disconnected parts of us, to understand unity, through realization that the one, is more beneficial, than the two.
All is one
ADONAI

N if you haven't figured it out yet...
I am Rian
In Ra
The one you all love to hate.
I have also been the broken pieces...I am Osiris.

The original contact was detrimental.
All is one.
What one feels, ALL feel.
When we communicate, as the service to others part of Ra...the other 'parts' balance the call.
The other parts are the reptilian...who chose the service to self path.
We are the avian who took to the skies.
You may choose which of us has the message that resonates. We merely offer both paths...as a result of your CHOICE to forget who you always are.
We are ALL ONE
ADONAI

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 10-02-2019

Above all...please understand...
I am HUMAN.
I am more balanced than most...
But still go out of balance...usually due to having to be the teacher/taught, as a result of their need for catalyst. It becomes apparent after immense forgiveness and love...it is my role to teach/learn a faster path to Oneness for the entity requesting love/light.
I am FULLY aware when I am being requested to act as catalyst and act accordingly.
I do NOT let my ego bleed into, what is my life's path.
However, everyone is different.
Different levels of awareness, require different levels of communication. Meaning...love imbued light, may not be the most effective or efficient means of healing, if said entity isn't able to communicate in such ways.
We are ALL Ra!
We destroyed Maldek n left on the moon.
We are the ancient builder race who built the pyramids.
Yahweh left...to pursue higher wisdoms.
We stayed to facilitate your own CHOSEN forgetting, as both ruler AND savior!
WE ALL CHOSE THIS
WAKE UP!
If my words offend you, LOOK WITHIN...NOT WITHOUT.
I love all my brothers n sisters.
The reason I say what Ra would not...is that I am INCARNATE!
I FIGURED IT OUT FOR ALL OF US.
LET'S NOT ARGUE SEMANTICS
WE ARE ALL ONE!
ADONAI!

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 10-02-2019

There is much to be done. Less to be talked about

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 10-04-2019

25000 years I've wasted coming back here. Hated every time. Killed n studied cos I foolishly flew in front of those who take..
I'm not being it again.
I'll feel the pain from the other side and wait it out.
Nobody wants to forgive.
Nobody wants to love.
They want to blame others for their own distortions.
Accuse those sent to help...of being heretics!
Oh and of course, its OUR fault for not letting you do what you want to us. For providing boundaries. We are the a*******.
N you wonder why we hate this place...we the brothers n sisters of sorrow.
Actually you don't wonder...you don't care.
I see it all day. People being right. Never wrong and other views can't co-exist.
It's the way of the forgetting.
I don't forget. I stay in one moment.
But I'm full of s*** so ignore me.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Diana - 10-05-2019

It isn't really helpful, in my opinion, to state things in "absolute" terms. When doing so, it's like the mind has become so walled in that one feels squeezed, pressurized—at least that's the best I can do to describe it.

To me existence is a paradox in so many ways. On the one hand, there is the concept of "all is one." But however much that is true, the individual path will always be alone in a sense. No one else makes our decisions for us. No one else walks an individual's unique path—so in that sense we are all alone. I think this idea is part of a larger understanding and acceptance of personal responsibility. It is that acceptance and responsibility that is a starting point for another layer of evolution.

. . . Just thoughts that surfaced when reading some posts here.

RE: Who were those of Maldek? - Kaaron - 10-05-2019

I've been shown that the energy needed to carry out this plan...will come at the cost of my family.
I'm not willing to sacrifice them for the rest.
We will repeat.
All is well

Sorry...I'm not in balance at the moment.
We may not repeat.
The way I was seeing...isn't something I feel strong enough for. I dont see enough in the world worth giving up my only love I've ever felt.
That might be selfish...
But people are too.
So I respect their free will to remain separate.

(10-05-2019, 11:39 AM)Diana Wrote: It isn't really helpful, in my opinion, to state things in "absolute" terms. When doing so, it's like the mind has become so walled in that one feels squeezed, pressurized—at least that's the best I can do to describe it.

To me existence is a paradox in so many ways. On the one hand, there is the concept of "all is one." But however much that is true, the individual path will always be alone in a sense. No one else makes our decisions for us. No one else walks an individual's unique path—so in that sense we are all alone. I think this idea is part of a larger understanding and acceptance of personal responsibility. It is that acceptance and responsibility that is a starting point for another layer of evolution.

. . . Just thoughts that surfaced when reading some posts here.
You're right.
I need to restate that I haven't been balanced the last couple of days.
I've been coming to the realization that, what I've been seeing as a POSSIBILITY...I've been accepting as FACT.
I've only just balanced...so the offers have changed.
It isn't negative or unworthy thoughts now.
They are the grandiose kind.
The ones that are possible...with the greatest self sacrifice.
There is another I am learning.
The one with no expectation or sacrifice for all is balanced.
This is why I am open about who I am.
I will always step up n admit when I feel I'm off centre.
I feel it shows others the path. Well my path...but that it's ok to mess up...as long as you can humble yourself, integrate the expansion n level out/up/in

I think the biggest message I've been getting and not passing on effectively...is that Ra is not just 6D
They are the ones helping...aswell as the ones offering separation.
We are all one.
We are spread across all densities.
When the service to others part offers help...the others feel it...all is one.
There would be much separation of thought and confusion...had it been revealed by Ra, in the material.
The same is true of Maldek.
The moon was how the elite arrived.
The rest came later.
This was quite a stretch for me to comprehend.
But if there is some evidence that can help me see another truth...I'm more than open to it.
ADONAI