Bring4th
Orange vs Yellow - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Orange vs Yellow (/showthread.php?tid=17531)

Orange vs Yellow - Ruby - 08-24-2019

First of all, I am new to the forum and I'd like to express my gratitude to all here for the freely shared wisdom. It is a joy to find this conversation and to know you are all out there shining in the world.

This may be redundant but I sure could use some help understanding the difference between the orange and yellow rays. More specifically, what are some examples of orange and yellow ray catalysts in real life and how do these energy centers differ?

And if this has been extensively discussed in the past, can someone hook me up?

Thanks!

RE: Orange vs Red - Jade - 08-24-2019

Hi Ruby! This one causes a lot of issues but for me the distinction is simple.

Orange ray is about how we relate with the self and the other self. It's a personal energy, as the relation to other self is almost always a relation to self. The energy is attractive.

Yellow ray is about the self in relation to the much larger societal self, and the "identity" one feels that they are experiencing as far as the collective perception of their being. The energy is expressive.

Very often, in much catalyst, these two energies are working together. So it's hard to pull out a catalyst that would just be orange or just be yellow. I will attempt briefly, but it might be better if you bring up some catalyst that you are dealing with (as vague as you need to be) to be evaluated for its potential chakra involvement.

Basically, disagreements with your partner, your family, your coworkers, your friends - any close, personal relationships - this is going to involve the orange ray. Worrying if so-and-so doesn't like you is orange ray. Feeling unworthy next to someone who is objectively "more worthy" is orange ray. Someone cutting you off in traffic is orange ray. Our personality "quirks" originate in blockage in the orange ray.

Yellow ray would be more about authority, and the systems that are in place that are less personal. If you lose you job and you have to go get food stamps and you are embarrassed to even walk into the "welfare" office, this is yellow ray. If you have to get a job that is beneath your skill level just to pay the bills, this is yellow ray. If you are angry one political candidate is in office because you would prefer another one, this is yellow ray. Yellow ray is more about how we have structured society and how we think we can further structure society to a more ideal end.

RE: Orange vs Red - Glow - 08-24-2019

Very helpful Jade!

RE: Orange vs Red - Highrculling - 08-24-2019

Hey, good to have you here, friend!

My personal simple understanding of yellow ray is knowledge of your own “personal physical attributes and abilities” like eye/hair color, body height, strength, marshal prowess, intellectual power, intuitive ability, etc, it is to a extent connected to indigo ray, which is knowledge of your “ metaphysical power”. If you have a low opinion of yellow ray, indigo ray could be affected.

Yellow ray is your orange ray in relation/comparison to that of other people/entities in a group context, your relative strength in perspective. What’s everybody’s proper placement. Although at the same time, both of orange/yellow ray are somewhat exclusive, inclusiveness starts with green ray.

I’ll leave the “What is what” part to other people, lol

Why am I so friendly? I have a generally good feeling about the state of minisota. cheers

RE: Orange vs Red - Ruby - 08-24-2019

Thank you! Jade those examples were top notch, so clear. Thank you. I get it. And through your examples it becomes clear that the two are, as you note, very connected. Perhaps discerning matters less than just staying alert to internal action. One thing, could you elaborate on "the energy is attractive" and "the energy us expressive"? What do you mean by that?

And Highcurl, thank you for your insights. I'll agree that Minnesota merits a generally good feeling. We each get our own lake when we arrive which is cool.

Hey, what is customary for replying? For example, if I want to reply to Jade and High curl separately. I notice a reply box under each post, does one type above or below the original post?

RE: Orange vs Red - Ruby - 08-24-2019

Oh and Highrculling, sorry I botched your name. A quick look and I took you for a surfer. Surely a high curl is surfer lingo right?

RE: Orange vs Red - AnthroHeart - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 08:01 PM)Ruby Wrote: Oh and Highrculling, sorry I botched your name. A quick look and I took you for a surfer. Surely a high curl is surfer lingo right?

I knew someone who's nickname was Ripcurl.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Jade - 08-24-2019

Ra says that there are primary rays (red, blue, yellow) and secondary rays (orange, green). Ra says that the orange ray is all about the movement into third, which is why the two are interlinked. The same goes for green to blue. By attractive and expressive, I speak more of the archetypical energy of the reacher and that which is being reached for and awaits the reaching. The orange ray pulls catalyst to it. The yellow ray must then move its will outward to engage with societal structures in a meaningful way.

Basically, orange ray catalyst is unavoidable. Yellow ray catalyst can be avoided, if you revert back to an orange ray state. However, you will constantly be attracting orange ray catalyst (random, from the Logos) that might potentially help you move back into yellow ray awareness of self and begin the learn how to use your own will, to more seek catalyst of your choosing.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Highrculling - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 07:34 PM)Ruby Wrote: We each get our own lake when we arrive which is cool.

A quick look and I took you for a surfer. Surely a high curl is surfer lingo right?

Yeah, that area has a harmonious atmosphere, too.

You’re probably right. I’m not a surfer, tho. Since I live inland. The original idea for my username was “HigherCalling”, I thought it was a bit cheesy, so I changed it into “Highrculling”, meaning “Higher Self purifying Lower Self”.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Ruby - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 09:31 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Ra says that there are primary rays (red, blue, yellow) and secondary rays (orange, green). Ra says that the orange ray is all about the movement into third, which is why the two are interlinked. The same goes for green to blue. By attractive and expressive, I speak more of the archetypical energy of the reacher and that which is being reached for and awaits the reaching. The orange ray pulls catalyst to it. The yellow ray must then move its will outward to engage with societal structures in a meaningful way.

Basically, orange ray catalyst is unavoidable. Yellow ray catalyst can be avoided, if you revert back to an orange ray state. However, you will constantly be attracting orange ray catalyst (random, from the Logos) that might potentially help you move back into yellow ray awareness of self and begin the learn how to use your own will, to more seek catalyst of your choosing.

YES! I understand.Thank you Jade. That makes sense and I recognize the reality of this dynamic in myself. Thank you. When I read Ra I feel like something extremely different than me, foreign and strange, is doing its best to reach me.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Ruby - 08-24-2019

(08-24-2019, 10:05 PM)Highrculling Wrote:
(08-24-2019, 07:34 PM)Ruby Wrote: We each get our own lake when we arrive which is cool.

A quick look and I took you for a surfer. Surely a high curl is surfer lingo right?

Yeah, that area has a harmonious atmosphere, too.

You’re probably right. I’m not a surfer, tho. Since I live inland. The original idea for my username was “HigherCalling”, I thought it was a bit cheesy, so I changed it into “Highrculling”, meaning “Higher Self purifying Lower Self”.

Good handle. I like it.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Asolsutsesvyl - 09-17-2019

It also seems like a good idea to note how the green ray is at the center of the question of polarity, and how this is connected to the orange and yellow rays.

Whereas in 4D, beings tend to be most active either through rays 1-3 or rays 4-6, here in 3D the picture is more mixed.

For adepts whose ray activation works more fully in accordance with their chosen polarity at the soul level, it sounds from the Ra material as if the weight shifts similarly to how it does for 4D beings.

But with the type of beings we have in this world, I think some levels and types of orange and yellow activation are always going to be part of the picture. In relation to polarity, the question is then whether rays 2 and 3 work in a way compatible with the green ray, or opposed to it.

For example, an elite sportsman who fully lives in order to be "the best" at any cost, and competes intensely with the aim of crushing all opposition, will have a very strong orange ray activation at the cost of the green ray.

And activity and concern centered around bringing in money may either be non-blocking, or it may be shaped in a way which likewise blocks the green ray.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Asolsutsesvyl - 09-17-2019

I thought of something more directly about orange and yellow.

Yellow-ray social feelings can push in the direction of following conventional wisdom - or whatever passes for it in a social circle - in a stifling, constricting way. If you have something of your own which goes against that current - e.g. a personal project or ambition - then orange-ray activation can be the "starter engine" needed to get unstuck. Self-assertion in the form of working on something you feel is important while others may disagree, or you feel as if they would.

In the short term, creating something may end up being fueled by wanting it to be "great" - to the point where you could show-off. That's orange ray. If that's the main long-term motivation, then that's the level it centers you at. But as a short-term thing, it's not necessarily bad - and certainly better than a fear-based blockage in the opposite direction (e.g. fear of self-centeredness). Once off to a start, projects and motivations can mature if it's in the soul for it to happen.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Ruby - 09-18-2019

Thank you. That is helpful. Do you think there is a simple way to keep projects and motivations on a positive track? It seems like we must "pray without ceasing".

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Signifyz - 09-18-2019

(09-17-2019, 03:10 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: Whereas in 4D, beings tend to be most active either through rays 1-3 or rays 4-6, here in 3D the picture is more mixed.

I think it's either 1-3,6 or 1-6 for negative and positive 4D respectively, if I understood your reference correctly.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Asolsutsesvyl - 09-18-2019

(09-18-2019, 04:15 AM)Ruby Wrote: Thank you. That is helpful. Do you think there is a simple way to keep projects and motivations on a positive track? It seems like we must "pray without ceasing".

There may be various simple approaches that work for various people, but I can't think of any general recommendation.

(09-18-2019, 06:56 AM)Signifyz Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 03:10 PM)Asolsutsesvyl Wrote: Whereas in 4D, beings tend to be most active either through rays 1-3 or rays 4-6, here in 3D the picture is more mixed.

I think it's either 1-3,6 or 1-6 for negative and positive 4D respectively, if I understood your reference correctly.

True - I didn't remember all the relevant info.

From lawofone.info:
Quote:39.12 [...] The negative ray pattern is the red/orange/yellow moving directly to the blue [indigo?]*, this being only used in order to contact intelligent infinity.

In positively oriented entities the configuration is even, crystallinely clear, and of the seven ray description.

* Ra said elsewhere that the negative pattern moves from red/orange/yellow directly to indigo.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Infinite Unity - 09-18-2019

(09-18-2019, 04:15 AM)Ruby Wrote: Thank you. That is helpful. Do you think there is a simple way to keep projects and motivations  on a positive track? It seems like we must "pray without ceasing".

It is the overall vector, focus, or tone. That is most useful when keeping a project on a positive track. The underlying causations, or specific pillars would be for example. Who/what does the project serve? Are you doing this project for many or for yourself? Does the project take away, or add to others? The positive incentive is that you are apart of the whole, and it is not that you can't specifically benefit. However not at the cost of others. However the challenge is being coherent, and curtious to others free will. It's not that others desires are a block, but that it will take patience, intuition, creativity, and honesty. To see the value of others point of view and desire in a beneficial way.

Is positive intention enough? For example, I teach high school. It is my intention to radiate kindness, to represent the creator's light and love, and to support young people on the road to discovering who they are. I try hard and that's all very nice. But I am expected to control and coerce my students, and I do so in both subtle and overt ways. I think of work as a vehicle to love others, but when I really break it down, I just don't know.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Infinite Unity - 09-18-2019

Intention is like a stance, or offering of the readiness to serve. Like a tiger poised, full of powerful potential. Those that serve answer to a call(s). Many times the call may be very subtle, within the experience. Small conversations, can have profound effects.

What do you mean by, "expected to control and coerce"?

Well, there are 1800 teenagers in a building. We are asked to control them, to keep them in order for their safety and to avoid lawsuits. And I am ostensibly there, externally assigned, to teach them about literature which involves what strikes me as subtle coercion. For example we give or withhold "grades," the strange currency of the realm. It's a kid prison really. Students have to ask if they can go get a drink of water. Isnt that a violation of international law?

( I was going to ask if our growth is hindered by the impure systems we serve, but in the course of writing I sorted things out. I realized that MY growth is a poor thing to focus on. I feel a call. I'm answering that call and if it dirties me up so be it. Life is dirty and I'm in it.)

Thanks for talking to me Infinite U.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Quan - 09-19-2019

(09-18-2019, 09:55 PM)Ruby Wrote: Well, there are 1800 teenagers in a building. We are asked to control them, to keep them in order for their safety and to avoid lawsuits. And I am ostensibly there, externally assigned, to teach them about literature which involves what strikes me as subtle coercion. For example we give or withhold "grades," the strange currency of the realm. It's a kid prison really. Students have to ask if they can go get a drink of water. Isnt that a violation of international law?

( I was going to ask if our growth is hindered by the impure systems we serve, but in the course of writing I sorted things out. I realized that MY growth is a poor thing to focus on. I feel a call. I'm answering that call and if it dirties me up so be it. Life is dirty and I'm in it.)

Ruby, thank you for starting this post and sharing very appreciated..
Judgement is best left on its own path.. some background noise perhaps Tongue   Just follow heart when you can, what ever happens is catalyst to learn ways of love.. often may seem like one is off path but in the future it all makes sense why this was taken, what beautiful lessons to learn. Often these plans are pre incarnative so trust in that plan that all is well. 
Oh welcome too by the way.. BigSmile

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Ruby - 09-19-2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful response.
It's funny isn't it? Ra left us with relatively few words compared to other sacred texts. And those words were in response to Don's questions, a man with particular interests. So we end up parsing, sorting and endlessly seeking into those words. But there is a gestalt to Ra, a wonderful truth that can be recognized in their desire to reach us, their careful tone that never treads on our free will. I'm not sure that I have the capacity to understand them, but I can feel into their existance and their humming presence. The reality of their being moves me deeply. Sometimes my guidance comes from the whole rather than the parts. (I dont know why I bring this up.) Thank you again Quo.

RE: Orange vs Yellow - Infinite Unity - 09-19-2019

(09-18-2019, 09:55 PM)Ruby Wrote: Well, there are 1800 teenagers in a building. We are asked to control them, to keep them in order for their safety and to avoid lawsuits. And I am ostensibly there, externally assigned, to teach them about literature which involves what strikes me as subtle coercion. For example we give or withhold "grades," the strange currency of the realm. It's a kid prison really. Students have to ask if they can go get a drink of water. Isnt that a violation of international law?

There is only One. All Teach/Learning follows this basic principle. You are the only One that has ever Taught or Learned anything to yourself. Essentially Teaching and Learning are the exact same thing in essence. Only Teaching is evoking and Learning invoking.

There is a, level of Learning that can never be truly taught by an other self, and only realized from deep within. Many lessons in life are just a landmark, or sillouhette of this monolith.

The system does not define us,but us through the system. See the tools before you in benevolence, and the tools will operate accordingly. You are The Creator. Your greatest power lay with in creativity, intuition, intelligence, and Love.