Bring4th
About that Law of Squares... - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: About that Law of Squares... (/showthread.php?tid=17537)

About that Law of Squares... - Ruby - 08-25-2019

Can someone help me understand the Law of Squares and the ideas about "doubling" more clearly? I am confused as to whether this law has to do with collective or individual growth. I am particularly interested in how seekers apply their understanding of this law in real life scenarios. Can we empower or add more heft to our actions? Thank you!

RE: About that Law of Squares... - Nau7ik - 08-25-2019

The basic principle is that with each subsequent “calling” the initial call is doubled in Strength/power. I can’t explain the math. I think people have tried to figure it out but nothing conclusive?

Anyway this can apply both to the individual and the collective. For example, Ra came to this planet in response to the calling from humanity. This was/is a subconscious collective calling. They heard and they responded.
For the individual, one may intend to do something with Love. He does the thing with Love, and he continues to try to do this thing with Love. That initial seeking for love is strengthened by each subsequent seeking for love. It becomes easier for the individual to respond with Love. Not the best example but it suffices.

That is how I understand the Law of Squares.

RE: About that Law of Squares... - AnthroHeart - 08-25-2019

This does not mean that a single caller is not strong.
A small power can tame a large power.
This is not about control.
It is about acceptance.
It's in the I-Ching.

RE: About that Law of Squares... - Jade - 08-25-2019

The doubling effect is a mathematical effect that happens with any intention set by the will. For instance, Ra says the first time we seek love in the moment is the cornerstone, each subsequent time doubles the intention.

On a personal level I think of it like, all the negative thoughts I give weight to in my head. How many times have I doubled "I am not worthy"? How many times will I have to think "I am worthy" to achieve a greater mass of energy to overtake the power of the thoughtform, "I am not worthy"?

The other obvious way is just numbers of bodies who are seeking with unified intention. If you have a study group of 10 people sitting around discussing unity per the Ra material, the combined intention will give greater weight to unveiling the concept of unity for each who is ready.

RE: About that Law of Squares... - Diana - 08-25-2019

I think of it as synergy.

syn·er·gy:
the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects.

RE: About that Law of Squares... - Ruby - 08-25-2019

Does consistent prayer generate such an effect?

RE: About that Law of Squares... - RitaJC - 08-26-2019

(08-25-2019, 12:58 PM)Ruby Wrote: Does consistent prayer generate such an effect?

I believe it does

RE: About that Law of Squares... - David_1 - 08-26-2019

My thoughts on the law of squares.

Consider if I am a service-to-self individual.
It’s all about me.
I am connected only to myself.
I count once.
Another service-to-self individual joins.
It’s all about that person.
Again only counts once.
2 individuals, 2 connections.
Go up to 10 and we have 10 individuals, each connected just to itself.

Consider service-to-others individuals.
Start with person 1 who seeks to be connected to person 2.
Now add person 3 who becomes connected to person 1 and to person 2.
Eventually we have person 9.
Now along comes person 10 who because of the care and concern for others becomes connected to person 1, person 2, person 3, person 4, person 5, person 6, person 7, person 8, and to person 9.  One individual essentially doubled the connections.  As the number of service-to-others grows, each new individual becomes connected to all the previous, so each doubles the previous number of connections.
Mathematically, it is approximately 2 to the power n where n is the number of connected individuals.

What is the result?
The effect of the actions of service-to-others individuals grows enormously with each added individual.

To Ruby and RitaJC, absolutely, prayer generates a powerful effect. If 20 service-to-self individuals pray for harm to another person, they get 20 “votes”.  If 20 service-to-others individuals pray for blessings for another person, they get 2 to the power 20 or roughly a million “votes”.

RE: About that Law of Squares... - kristina - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 04:28 AM)David_1 Wrote: My thoughts on the law of squares.

Consider if I am a service-to-self individual.
It’s all about me.
I am connected only to myself.
I count once.
Another service-to-self individual joins.
It’s all about that person.
Again only counts once.
2 individuals, 2 connections.
Go up to 10 and we have 10 individuals, each connected just to itself.

Consider service-to-others individuals.
Start with person 1 who seeks to be connected to person 2.
Now add person 3 who becomes connected to person 1 and to person 2.
Eventually we have person 9.
Now along comes person 10 who because of the care and concern for others becomes connected to person 1, person 2, person 3, person 4, person 5, person 6, person 7, person 8, and to person 9.  One individual essentially doubled the connections.  As the number of service-to-others grows, each new individual becomes connected to all the previous, so each doubles the previous number of connections.
Mathematically, it is approximately 2 to the power n where n is the number of connected individuals.

What is the result?
The effect of the actions of service-to-others individuals grows enormously with each added individual.

To Ruby and RitaJC, absolutely, prayer generates a powerful effect. If 20 service-to-self individuals pray for harm to another person, they get 20 “votes”.  If 20 service-to-others individuals pray for blessings for another person, they get 2 to the power 20 or roughly a million “votes”.
interesting....if nothing else it shows connection and a building of harmony