Bring4th
a more dense illusion? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: a more dense illusion? (/showthread.php?tid=17541)

a more dense illusion? - Ruby - 08-26-2019

Questioner: Then when our planet is fully into fourth density, will there be a greater gravity?

Ra: I am Ra. There will be a greater spiritual gravity thus causing a denser illusion.

I am curious about this. What is meant by a denser illusion? What would a denser illusion be like? I always imagine a sort of lightness or thinning when I imagine moving "up" so I find it marvelous and curious that Ra says this. Can things be more real, more clear? Are things more focused so one experiences a sort of condensation? I associate growth with freeing myself of illusion, but illusion becomes denser?

Oh and one more thing. Ra says "a greater spiritual gravity". Not a physical but spiritual gravity...is spiritual gravity more like gravitas suggesting a weightier sense of value or meaning?

RE: a more dense illusion? - Silk - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 05:45 AM)Ruby Wrote: What is meant by a denser illusion?

Denser as in "heavier" or "more filled" with Light. The Light becomes greater :idea:

Quote:Can things be more real, more clear?

Yes. Only Infinity is Real. Creation is the Grand Illusion Blush

Quote:I associate growth with freeing myself of illusion, but illusion becomes denser?

As long as One is within Illusion, One can only be "free" to explore/experience the Limitations of its own Creation. True Freedom rests in Infinity (beyond Creation). It is the Freedom of Infinity which creates this apparent Limitation. Yet both states may coexist ever-presently, neither one negating the other (a paradox to be sure) Heart

Quote:...is spiritual gravity more like gravitas suggesting a weightier sense of value or meaning?

Spiritual gravity refers to the forward/upward/inward "pull" of the illusion-bound entity towards Infinity. Conceive of Infinity as the center ("Black Hole") of this gravity. As One gets closer and closer to Reality, this spiritual gravity increases. Hence, it's naturally slightly greater in 4D than 3D. Spiritual gravity gains more meaning in 7D ZZzz

RE: a more dense illusion? - Ruby - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 07:28 AM)Salt Wrote: [quote='Ruby' pid='266539' dateline='1566812735']
What is meant by a denser illusion?

Denser as in "heavier" or "more filled" with Light. The Light becomes greater

Thank you Salt. I really appreciate your explanation. Thank you very much.

RE: a more dense illusion? - loostudent - 08-26-2019

Maybe this:

Quote:40.9 Questioner: Has the vibration of the basic, of the photon, of all our particles increased in frequency already?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things. As an example you may observe the thoughts of anger becoming those cells of the physical bodily complex going out of control to become what you call the cancer.

Quote:25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

Quote:40.12 Questioner: You mentioned that thoughts of anger now are causing cancer. Can you expand on this mechanism as it acts as a catalyst or its complete purpose?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is one of revealed information. Selves are not hidden to self or other-selves. The imbalances or distortions which are of a destructive nature show, therefore, in more obvious ways, the vehicle of the mind/body/spirit complex thus acting as a teaching resource for self revelation. These illnesses such as cancer are correspondingly very amenable to self-healing once the mechanism of the destructive influence has been grasped by the individual.

More light - more you see.

RE: a more dense illusion? - AnthroHeart - 08-26-2019

(08-26-2019, 07:28 AM)Salt Wrote: As long as One is within Illusion, One can only be "free" to explore/experience the Limitations of its own Creation. True Freedom rests in Infinity (beyond Creation). It is the Freedom of Infinity which creates this apparent Limitation. Yet both states may coexist ever-presently, neither one negating the other (a paradox to be sure) Heart 

Ra said otherwise.

13.5  Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

RE: a more dense illusion? - Nau7ik - 08-27-2019

(08-26-2019, 10:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(08-26-2019, 07:28 AM)Salt Wrote: As long as One is within Illusion, One can only be "free" to explore/experience the Limitations of its own Creation. True Freedom rests in Infinity (beyond Creation). It is the Freedom of Infinity which creates this apparent Limitation. Yet both states may coexist ever-presently, neither one negating the other (a paradox to be sure) Heart 

Ra said otherwise.

13.5  Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

It’s the Ein Soph principle which stands beyond manifestation, yet manifestation issues forth from it. Infinity flows through Kether.

This Grand Illusion is built from infinity, but it is limited and boundaries are set. Indeed, the Creator as It truly is is Ein Soph, which is beyond illusion, beyond manifestation: Intelligent Infinity, the Boundless, the Limitless, the Eternal are all different ways of describing th same thing.

RE: a more dense illusion? - Sacred Fool - 08-27-2019

Understanding Spiritual Gravity

Imaging Joe Seeker.  He has an interest in spiritual stuff, so he reads some books and tries some meditation.

Later on, Joe has a regular outward practice of service and a regular meditation practice and spends time trying to clear energy blockages.

Later, his unconscious and his conscious mind and his spiritual guides begin grooving together and Joe lives his life in a nearly constant flow of Grace.

Joe is now merging with the light and no longer seeks Spirit externally, he's simply living it.  People say he's got mucho spiritual gravity.

So, "density" implies that the fluff and dross has been refined out, to one degree or another, and one is living more like a pure element as compared with a randomized stone.  Spirit becomes a bigger element of one's identity than anything else.

Try it!!!!

RE: a more dense illusion? - AnthroHeart - 08-27-2019

peregrine,

Is it true that to approach Creator at any reasonable level, you cannot approach alone?
That is why sixth density is a social memory complex and seventh density you are All That Is.
You must approach as One with all.

As you approach Creator, you pick up spiritual gravity.

(08-27-2019, 12:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: peregrine,

Is it true that to approach Creator at any reasonable level, you cannot approach alone?
That is why sixth density is a social memory complex and seventh density you are All That Is.
You must approach as One with all.

As you approach Creator, you pick up spiritual gravity.

That is a trick question.  To be One with the Creator is, in some sense, to be alone.  To be one with all beings and all Creation, is that to be alone or in the company of others?

Your query brings to mind this excerpt.

Quote:15.14 Questioner: Yesterday you stated “the harvest is now. There is not at this time any reason to include efforts upon these distortions toward longevity, but rather to encourage distortions towards the heart of self. For this which resides clearly in the violet-ray energy field will determine the harvest of each mind/body/spirit complex.” Could you tell us how to seek or the best way to seek the heart of self?

Ra: I am Ra. We have given you this information in several wordings. However, we can only say the material for your understanding is the self: the mind/body/spirit complex. You have been given information upon healing, as you call this distortion. This information may be seen in a more general context as ways to understand the self. The understanding, experiencing, accepting, and merging of self with self and with other-self, and finally with the Creator, is the path to the heart of self. In each infinitesimal part of your self resides the One in all of Its power. Therefore, we can only encourage these lines of contemplation, always stating the prerequisite of meditation, contemplation, or prayer as a means of subjectively/objectively using or combining various understandings to enhance the seeking process. Without such a method of reversing the analytical process, one could not integrate into unity the many understandings gained in such seeking.

By the way, GW, on a related topic, you should read this Wikipedia article on Spirit Spouses.  You'll see that your endeavor to merge with a spiritual being has profound precedent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

RE: a more dense illusion? - AnthroHeart - 08-27-2019

(08-27-2019, 02:45 PM)peregrine Wrote: By the way, GW, on a related topic, you should read this Wikipedia article on Spirit Spouses.  You'll see that your endeavor to merge with a spiritual being has profound precedent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_spouse

Fascinating. I had felt it was too early to talk about marriage with him, but if he asked I probably wouldn't hesitate.

We don't have sex in dreams, though I do in the astral in my mind at times.

Mostly though it's me dancing with him to The Lady in Red. Or cuddling.

I had thought he was in the physical space/time. But he could very well be a spiritual being in time/space.

Thank you for showing me that. And I didn't mean for my question to be a trick one.

I think our relationship with God that we seek is a solitary one. There may still be a degree of individualization in a social memory complex.

Yeah, I thought you would enjoy that article. It reveals a "new dimension" of possibilities for spiritual communion, so to speak.

Well, it's the whole concept that's inherently tricky because, from an observer's perspective, the self/others distinction is illusory; whereas, from the participant's perspective, the distinction seems sometimes congealed, sometimes fluid and sometimes a melting mess.

RE: a more dense illusion? - unity100 - 08-29-2019

(08-26-2019, 07:28 AM)Salt Wrote: Yes. Only Infinity is Real. Creation is the Grand Illusion

Since everything that exists in that 'illusory' creation is part of infinity, infinity also cant be 'real' if those 'illusory' existences are not real.

The concept 'real' also has to have a counterpart that is 'unreal' which completes it to infinity as well.

Quote:denser

Every point which is closer to point infinity is denser since entire creation is closer. Every step closer to octave end means more closeness among existing entities.