Bring4th
The "Tyrannos" - race? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The "Tyrannos" - race? (/showthread.php?tid=17547)

The "Tyrannos" - race? - @phelion - 08-28-2019

Hi!
I am a bit uncertain whether Ra speaks about this, but I imagine he does/they do mention it somewhere. I have read about an ancient race of so-called Tyrannos-complexion, or crocodile/lizard-like STS-beings on some planet. I am sure it is also mentioned in one of the Conversations with God-books.

Is there anyone on the forum with some more extensive knowledge of these beings - whence they came, on which planet they thrived/conquered, and what other races they have mingled or warred with? As Ra would say, this is purely "transient" knowledge, but still....

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - Silk - 08-29-2019

(08-28-2019, 01:09 PM)@phelion Wrote: I have read about an ancient race of so-called Tyrannos-complexion, or crocodile/lizard-like STS-beings on some planet.

Or Reptoids, or Dracos, or Lizzies, or... Hey, maybe someone should make a comic book about these guys! (And some movie$ down the line?) Oh, wait...  Tongue

There's several million planets whose 3D form derives from some more-or-less reptilian predecessor. Just as there are several million more using other forms of physical expression that wouldn't even have comparable equivalents to any late-2D form on Earth. There is no one single planet of origin for 3D "racial" archetypes.

Regardless of form or orientation, they all but serve/are the One Infinite Creator ZZzz

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - Nau7ik - 08-29-2019

Ra does not talk about this. I believe it was asked if Orion is reptoid and Ra said it doesn’t matter which base race they had evolved from, form does not indicate polarity. It just happens that these particular races are of a reptilian variety. I’ve also heard stories of very positive reptilians and insect like beings.

5D negatives can change their appearance at Will and are very beautiful looking. Once we go into 5D the base 2D race we had evolved from no longer holds sway on the form we take.

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - kristina - 08-29-2019

Interesting both comments from Salt and Nau7ik. Hmmmmmm.....and yes I believe it is so....

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - @phelion - 09-07-2019

Thank you for the answers. Then I surely read it in the Conversations-books, and I feel quite certain that the reptilian race therein referred, were quite STS- warlike.

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - AnthroHeart - 09-07-2019

(08-29-2019, 08:25 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Ra does not talk about this. I believe it was asked if Orion is reptoid and Ra said it doesn’t matter which base race they had evolved from, form does not indicate polarity. It just happens that these particular races are of a reptilian variety. I’ve also heard stories of very positive reptilians and insect like beings.

5D negatives can change their appearance at Will and are very beautiful looking. Once we go into 5D the base 2D race we had evolved from no longer holds sway on the form we take.

53.19  Questioner: Do some of them look just like us? Could they pass for Earth people?

Ra: I am Ra. Those of this nature are most often fifth-density.

I was looking for another quote that said something like evolution does hold sway into 5th density.

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - @phelion - 09-08-2019

I snagged on something there... Isn't it strange, the quote about 5D negatives changing their appearance at will and "are very beautiful looking." Isn't this the case of the 5D positives, then, or is it a given (and therefore not mentioned.) Being of opposite polarity, still the two look upon and appreciate beauty in the same way. We all, in some way or another strive for beauty/harmony?

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - ada - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 09:11 AM)@phelion Wrote: ...
Isn't it strange, the quote about 5D negatives changing their appearance at will and "are very beautiful looking."

Edit: Nvm I thought a Ra session was talked about here.

Anyway it reminded me of this;

Quote:86.22 ▶ Questioner: I will assume that the veiling of the sexual aspect was of great efficiency because it is an aspect that has to do totally with a relationship with another self. It would seem to me that the bodily veilings having to do with other-self interaction would be most efficient and those only related to the self be lower in efficiency in producing either positive or negative polarization. Am I correct in this assumption?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct to a great extent. Perhaps the most notable exception is the attitude of one already strongly polarized negatively towards the appearance of the body complex. There are those entities upon the negative path which take great care in the preservation of the distortion your peoples perceive as fairness/ugliness. This fairness of form is, of course, then used in order to manipulate other-selves. May we ask if there are any brief queries?

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - Nau7ik - 09-09-2019

(09-08-2019, 09:11 AM)@phelion Wrote: I snagged on something there... Isn't it strange, the quote about 5D negatives changing their appearance at will and "are very beautiful looking." Isn't this the case of the 5D positives, then, or is it a given (and therefore not mentioned.) Being of opposite polarity, still the two look upon and appreciate beauty in the same way. We all, in some way or another strive for beauty/harmony?

Yes the same would apply to 5D positives as well. Their form, I would assume, is more natural and radiant. Because if you peel away the pretty form of a 5D negative, you will find cold calculating darkness.

And yes you’re right! Both positive and negative paths are striving to know the self. Beauty is an archetype (on the Tree of Life it is Tiphareth, the sphere of beauty). It’s just that the beauty of a 5D positive is an honestation if it’s beingness whereas the beauty of the 5D negative is used to manipulate other selves. They do take great care in their appearance. Who would follow an obvious “mad scientist” for example? One would more likely follow the man (or woman) who is wearing nice clothes, is handsome, and says all the right things.

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - Aaron - 09-11-2019

Look what I found:
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/master_file/overview.htm

Quote:This Awareness reminds you of the Unholy 6 in Orion, the six planets, and the planet known as Tyrantor, from which your word tyrant comes from, and that in the middle east is that city called Tyre, which in ancient time became the scourge of travelers who were always stopped by the fleets and were forced to pay duty for traveling anywhere in the area. This Awareness indicates that this was the introduction of the monetary system that developed from the Orion influence which later became a kind of evolving taxation program: the head tax, the toll.

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - Relax - 09-11-2019

(09-08-2019, 09:11 AM)@phelion Wrote: I snagged on something there... Isn't it strange, the quote about 5D negatives changing their appearance at will and "are very beautiful looking." Isn't this the case of the 5D positives, then, or is it a given (and therefore not mentioned.) Being of opposite polarity, still the two look upon and appreciate beauty in the same way. We all, in some way or another strive for beauty/harmony?

not all strive for beauty/harmony

RE: The "Tyrannos" - race? - Glow - 09-12-2019

I don't know if you look at gurus or teachers from different spirituality (until the last decade) the wrapper(flesh) is sort of inconsequential. They do often look like normal to even less exterior obsessed than normal or mad scientist, wearing clothes from 20 years earlier. Yet their inner essence transcends the outside.

I am not saying the two cannot co exist but fixation on the exterior usually means one is not confident in the worthiness of the interior. Think plastic surgery to excess, obsession with any hair astray, or feeling trends and fashion are a determining factor of value.

If you do not see yourself as worthy or able to be at peace without the exterior being perfect you will likely place these same filters of good enough or not on others.
A good basis for hierarchy, intimidation, elitism, etc. Lower level experience is fear of not being worthy, higher level as a way to wield influence and manipulate.

Alternately clean, healthy, well cared for and well groomed just speaks of self care, appreciation. Like anything the difference would be on a spectrum. Beauty is not the same thing to all people. To some its what comes from within and radiates, where to others it is of fitting a certain criteria that is strictly superficial. Are you a 10/10 or a 4/10 for instance. I assume the 5D positive level of love/wisdom acceptance provides a different type of beauty. just my thought