Bring4th
Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? (/showthread.php?tid=17548)

Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - AnthroHeart - 08-28-2019

When you open to Unity, is this the same as having cosmic consciousness?

Because to be connected to all, you need to have the awareness of being connected to all, I think.

Does cosmic consciousness mean you know everything that every being knows?

I've heard that a kundalini awakening can lead to cosmic consciousness, but I don't know if it's permanent.

And if you have that cosmic consciousness awareness, does it mean you have Unity?

RE: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - kristina - 09-06-2019

(08-28-2019, 02:02 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: When you open to Unity, is this the same as having cosmic consciousness?

Because to be connected to all, you need to have the awareness of being connected to all, I think.

Does cosmic consciousness mean you know everything that every being knows?

I've heard that a kundalini awakening can lead to cosmic consciousness, but I don't know if it's permanent.

And if you have that cosmic consciousness awareness, does it mean you have Unity?

I'm not very good with words but I give it a go...
When you are open to unity it is another form of cosmic consciousness. Unity is all there is, so, when you are residing with unity you are tapping into the cosmic consciousness that is also in union with all their is.

You second question is a really good question for many of our seekers that understand the archetypes. We are every being and therefore we know but our conscious and unconscious mind has been veiled so the forgetting applies here. You know, you just simply cannot remember. Also, Gemini, remember that your higher self is in 6th density and you have lived many, many lifetimes. Thousands and thousands of years. Now, you can recapture some of who you are and also your knowing through meditation. Geez I don't know if that helped or not.

At any time you can proceed forward to awakening deeper and deeper within this illusion. There will be days that will be full of mundane activities like paying bills, errands, etc but you will always remain awakened. You will only awaken more fully with deeper realization of self and others upon the journey. The awakening doesn't faulter but only you using your will once you have awakened can remain alert in all that you do, in each present moment. Loving and accepting every moment is a good way to remain fully alert. Like the conscious work you are doing with your Mom. Energy is always in flucuation or the illusion that it is moving up and down, side to side, in and out.

Gemini your last question, does that mean you HAVE unity? Being in union with all there is in my opinion is a state of beingness not something that a person has or has taken possession of. We are already in union as to be separate from is impossible. We may not realize that we are in union but it sounds to me like you are working on that realization already.
Welp, I've done the best I can. I hope it has helped in some way. These are great questions and really deserve one of seekers who is a little more advanced than me. Hopefully we, you and I will get lucky and someone else will chime in on this convo.
Good luck. Sounds like you're in a lovely place. I like it a lot. Blessings

RE: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - AnthroHeart - 09-06-2019

People have gotten enlightened through the mundane, so I don't discount that.

I like what you say about not having unity, but being unity.

RE: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - Infinite - 09-07-2019

Yes. Cosmic Consciousness is a synonyms of intelligent infinity, which can be perceived when kundalini ascends to the indigo-ray energy center (also called third eye, brow chakra, ajna chakra, etc.) without any previous blockage. There are many others names as God, Creator, The All, The Source, Absolute, Samadhi, Nirvana, Enlightenment, Spiritual Ecstasy, Satori, Kensho, Shunyata, Turiya, Absolute Truth, Atman, Brahman, Christ Consciousness, The self, I AM, etc.

RE: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - AnthroHeart - 09-07-2019

I think cosmic consciousness differs from Christ consciousness in that Christ Consciousness is about unconditional love, where cosmic consciousness is about opening up to the infinite/absolute.

Thank you Infinite.

RE: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - Infinite - 09-07-2019

(09-07-2019, 10:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think cosmic consciousness differs from Christ consciousness in that Christ Consciousness is about unconditional love, where cosmic consciousness is about opening up to the infinite/absolute.

That depends of the source. Some sources calls Christ Consciousness as the level of awareness Jesus had when he was incarnated. And we know that he was one with the intelligent infinity. Other sources really reffers to the unconditional love.

RE: Are Unity and Cosmic Consciousness the Same? - AnthroHeart - 09-07-2019

(09-07-2019, 10:36 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-07-2019, 10:23 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think cosmic consciousness differs from Christ consciousness in that Christ Consciousness is about unconditional love, where cosmic consciousness is about opening up to the infinite/absolute.

That depends of the source. Some sources calls Christ Consciousness as the level of awareness Jesus had when he was incarnated. And we know that he was one with the intelligent infinity. Other sources really reffers to the unconditional love.

Thanks. I actually didn't know that.