Bring4th
Isn't wandering fun? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Isn't wandering fun? (/showthread.php?tid=17552)

Isn't wandering fun? - calliefrance - 08-29-2019

When I first started reading the Ra material, and found out about 4d and just everything, it all resonated with me immediately. The thought of moving on to another density excited me. CHANGE!(i believe that was before i moved to the 2012 gradualist camp) But I have been meditating a lot lately (sorry for my absence) and the more I wrap my mind around the whole thing (reading these forums helps soooo much) the more I think I really really really enjoy 3d. I yearn for a place where the heart and mind may be undefended and love surrounds all and this place is 4d.

But Wandering is so fun that I believe that after a short break in 4d given the opportunity I would more than happily go wandering again. There is an air of adventure and seeking about it that I just find so delicious. The opportunity for catalyst upon catalyst, experience, and of course once again just the seeking of the self.

Self discovery with all of the perks of extreme free will and extreme catalyst is just tasty to me I guess.

To my point though............Is not wandering just the funnest ride ever invented?!?!?!
Big GrinTongueSmile

Edit: upon further meditation I got to thinking, I cannot wait till the next time between incarnations when i get a chance to analyze my full self just to see what kind of developed fruit loop I am. I will probably see myself(you know what I mean) and LOL so hard I fall on whatever floor there is available and remain there rolling around laughing for a decent period of time.(if there is time there lol!) Just to comfort those who worry that is not a suicidal statement; I do not condone that, a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I wake up every day and let loose a big dumb grin no matter my circumstances on that particular day.

Got to love those paradoxes! Smile

Peace and Love friends

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Ruby - 08-29-2019

I envy your ease in the world. There are many things I love about life, but what really bothers me is a feeling of spiritual limitation, of constantly hitting walls and ceilings, the incredible thick dumbness and boundedness of physical life. There is so much I don't understand. I don't enjoy my stupid blindness and fumbling. It's like a dream where the map is always torn, upside down or just plain wrong and I am constantly getting lost.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Nau7ik - 08-29-2019

You may decide to continue wandering after this incarnation here then. Maybe you’ll wander to a 4D planet to help that civilization out?

I feel differently however. I want to be done with wandering after this incarnation. I don’t want to come back to third density again.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Spaced - 08-29-2019

I've been wandering so long. It's like my higher self is going for the high score BigSmile

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - AnthroHeart - 08-29-2019

I would come back to 3D again if I can open to cosmic awareness early in life. Probably.
Though I don't know what that is like.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Diana - 08-29-2019

(08-29-2019, 06:00 AM)calliefrance Wrote: To my point though............Is not wandering just the funnest ride ever invented?!?!?!
Big GrinTongueSmile

From the perspective of "traveling/wandering" yes I think it can be fun for self. But in a practical sense of being here among so much suffering, no, it's not fun. That is not to say there isn't beauty and joy here. 

Your enjoyment is definitely a great thing here so you add your light to the sum of light, and "lighten" up this place. Smile

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - kristina - 08-29-2019

(08-29-2019, 08:57 AM)Spaced Wrote: I've been wandering so long. It's like my higher self is going for the high score BigSmile

BigSmile lol

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - kristina - 08-29-2019

I admire your joy in your travels but I have to say, "DONE". Yup, there are parts I love and I wonder if I will ever witness again but stick a fork in me, I am done with 3D. I'd do it again only for those I love but there is an insurmountable amount of pain and suffering here and who knows if other 3D planets are nearly as hurtful as this but....I'm just done with it. Your joyful comment made me smile however.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Glow - 08-29-2019

I guess it partially depends on your incarnation.
Ra’s own term Brothers and sisters of sorrow doesn’t make me feel bad about finding things here hard to experience.

Today I watched a fellow wanderer who is obviously not awakening be swept up in the karma. Spiralling down further and further into forgetting and pain away from the light and love because it hurts to much, and to awaken now would require him facing the extreme abuse and emotions he locked away and no longer has the strength to face. Catalyst now attacking his body, wow this place is not easy.

Mopping up karma by incarnating into the worst of it hoping you will awaken and heal and forgive seems pretty hit or miss. The hits are hard but misses are devastating.
Nothing I can do but offer love as he spirals. Thankfully I awoke and have forgiven but no I’d not say it’s fun.

I love the beautiful moments simple ones but the bulk of it I am done with.

I think the foolhardiness Ra mentioned is no understatement.
I’m not even sure we wanderers make a difference. The ones who do not awaken with their energetic mismatch to this disharmony ... I wonder if their extreme anguish doesn’t undo anything us that do awaken manages to help alleviate.

Sorry that was not a ray of sunshine if you awaken joyful tomorrow maybe with that joy say a prayer for those wanderers who took on to much to feel some of that sunshine you emit to the world. Keep shining.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Glow - 08-29-2019

I realized yesterday with what I went through, what other wanderers have endured.
We must incarnate into all areas of darkness. The absolute horrors need wanderers so it may be forgiven the karma stopped in its tracks.

Not fun, though the connection is fun, getting to love god within another is sublime. The planet is beautiful but the illusion is to thick for my beloveds.
I wish all love, peace, a lightening of the veil, the end of pain and all sufferings. 4D+

I wish we didn't need to wander.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - ada - 08-30-2019

It sometimes makes me wonder, when parents in really dire places and experience decide to bring a child, life will always come forth. It will strip itself of all, and answer the calling.

Such as that, as I was walking and typing these thoughts, I saw this moma cat and her kitten in a construction site. She actually have had previous kittens there too. And it always makes me feel the same thing, of life providing where it's needed.

[Image: HDcM8zq.jpg]

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - ZW929 - 08-30-2019

(08-30-2019, 12:50 AM)ada Wrote: It sometimes makes me wonder, when parents in really dire places and experience decide to bring a child, life will always come forth. It will strip itself of all, and answer the calling.

Such as that, as I was walking and typing these thoughts, I saw this moma cat and her kitten in a construction site. She actually have had previous kittens there too. And it always makes me feel the same thing, of life providing where it's needed.

[Image: HDcM8zq.jpg]

Really great picture and sentiment ada, wow.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - ZW929 - 08-30-2019

One thing I feel about 3D- is

3D is not just Earth Life. And more specifically - Earth life now (in time).

Like- if you look at Ra's experience in 3D, as they describe it, (on "Venus") to Earth 3D- of course there are certain similarities. But I feel it to be different.

So 3D doesn't have to be with so much Pain. I think It can depend on the Planet and Collective dynamics- too much for my brain to handle currently.

There's a bigger story book I think/hope- that makes sense. I want peace also. I feel the pain here, its real.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - kristina - 08-30-2019

(08-29-2019, 09:17 PM)Glow Wrote: I realized yesterday with what I went through, what other wanderers have endured.
We must incarnate into all areas of darkness. The absolute horrors need wanderers so it may be forgiven the karma stopped in its tracks.

Not fun, though the connection is fun, getting to love god within another is sublime. The planet is beautiful but the illusion is to thick for my beloveds.
I wish all love, peace, a lightening of the veil, the end of pain and all sufferings. 4D+

Thank you Glow. I wish you the same. Your friend, you speak of, I am sorry to hear this. Unfortunately, some will not awaken. It is one of the most hurtful things to witness after you have awakened, to see someone you love suffer; and living asleep is easier for them than to awaken due to emotional, physical and mental trauma. You're in my thoughts as your friend.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Glow - 08-30-2019

Thanks Kristina
6 years ago he started to awaken by now so much healing could have occurred.
I think the contrast between the horrific pain and remembering/feeling the “home” energy was just to much. I think often we take on to much. Foolhardy indeed.

Thank you for your compassion. Compassions must also have a doubling effect: more people can carry more without being weighed down. Hold each other up.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - kristina - 08-30-2019

(08-30-2019, 10:05 AM)Glow Wrote: Thanks Kristina
6 years ago he started to awaken by now so much healing could have occurred.
I think the contrast between the horrific pain and remembering/feeling the “home” energy was just to much. I think often we take on to much. Foolhardy indeed.

Thank you for your compassion. Compassions must also have a doubling effect: more people can carry more without being weighed down. Hold each other up.

Absolutely! I wish you could write me and let me know how your friend is doing. Or if any additional love and light is needed I am there for you both!

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - BridgesToLight - 09-01-2019

This has triggered something in me.
Is it "fun" while here? Sometimes, but this has been one helluva tough incarnation for me and I nearly opted out four years ago (through an illness and I was given the option of staying, or going) but stayed because I finally had hope and a reason to be here.
So my first reaction was, "are you kidding me?"
But something in my heart said, "hell, yes! Else we wouldn't have signed up for it again!"
So there I go.
When back home, I believe our Full self must enjoy the trauma in some way. My puny human intellect says maybe these incarnations into such short lifespans are more like rollercoaster rides and horror movies.
Controlled terror.
I can actually see myself signing up for that.
Throw in a request from the Divine Mother and I guess, "I'll be your huckleberry" comes to mind.
Thank you for sending me down this path of questioning!

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Ruby - 09-01-2019

Wandering is like working in a mine. It's very dark but I have this wobbly light on my head that erratically illuminates the 18 inches in front of me, enough that I don't smash my face into rocks too often but not enough to really know what's going on. Once in a while I find a flake of gold, and I sit in this dark pit and weep over its resplendance and all it reminds me of.

(And this is why, after many years of mining this greasy hole, I treasure the Ra material, Don, Carla, Jim and the Confederation. This is no little flake but a great vein and its radiance is overwhelming.)

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Nau7ik - 09-01-2019

(08-29-2019, 09:17 PM)Glow Wrote: I realized yesterday with what I went through, what other wanderers have endured.

Yes this is an absolutely beautiful Planet! I love this planet earth. You’re right though that the illusion is too thick. And humans here are confused and groveling in ignorance.
But at least whenever I get frustrated I can go out in nature and feel that all is well because Creation is so beautiful. That glory speaks to me of our Creator.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - Diana - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 05:42 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: This has triggered something in me.
Is it "fun" while here?  Sometimes, but this has been one helluva tough incarnation for me and I nearly opted out four years ago (through an illness and I was given the option of staying, or going) but stayed because I finally had hope and a reason to be here.
But something in my heart said, "hell, yes! Else we wouldn't have signed up for it again!"
So there I go.
When back home, I believe our Full self must enjoy the trauma in some way.  My puny human intellect says maybe these incarnations into such short lifespans are more like rollercoaster rides and horror movies.
Controlled terror.
Throw in a request from the Divine Mother and I guess, "I'll be your huckleberry" comes to mind.

I have a similar vision, of me raising my hand like an eager kid, saying, "I'll go, I'll go." It's what keeps me anchored when things get really tough—that I have something to do here; and if I imagine leaving this life and what I might be thinking then, it always goes back to having the fortitude and courage to stick it out no matter what.

RE: Isn't wandering fun? - hounsic - 09-01-2019

(09-01-2019, 12:05 PM)Diana Wrote:
(09-01-2019, 05:42 AM)BridgesToLight Wrote: This has triggered something in me.
Is it "fun" while here?  Sometimes, but this has been one helluva tough incarnation for me and I nearly opted out four years ago (through an illness and I was given the option of staying, or going) but stayed because I finally had hope and a reason to be here.
So there I go.
When back home, I believe our Full self must enjoy the trauma in some way.  My puny human intellect says maybe these incarnations into such short lifespans are more like rollercoaster rides and horror movies.
Controlled terror.

I have a similar vision, of me raising my hand like an eager kid, saying, "I'll go, I'll go." It's what keeps me anchored when things get really tough—that I have something to do here; and if I imagine leaving this life and what I might be thinking then, it always goes back to having the fortitude and courage to stick it out no matter what.

I have always thought of a certain bible verse (can’t remember where) that says something to the effect of.... here I am send me.
Feels good to my soul whenever I think that thought