Bring4th
I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations (/showthread.php?tid=17569)

I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - omcasey - 09-03-2019

Hi Everyone..

I am a regular lurker and only periodic poster to these boards, so - my apologies - I am not familiar with everyone who is here.

It is most probable most here do not know me either, so let me first say I myself am a well traveled explorer, a conscious OBEr. I make ( and I teach how to make ) conscious shifts out of body. I like to think of myself as an advanced student. Someone serious about the practice and practical application of the practice. I learn and explore deeper as a way of life.

My own process here is kicking up again. I have immense amounts of energy for focusing into the spiritual side of life. You will likely see me around here more as I am coming away from the social platforms ( really just facebook ) and back onto the boards. I want and require a more serious space to dive in again, even deeper this time - and more serious sadhakas, students, practitioners to engage with.

Engaging with like-minded others of us is a very real, necessary and fundamental component of the process. The awakening and creative process. Most recently I have begun practicing with someone getting into the out of body state ( the channeling state ) and from here reporting what is happening as I shift. Much like the Monroe explorers did in their day.

I want to practice this more, and together with more of us. So I am here now to put out the call.

If you would be interested in joining such an endeavor, please read this : blurb from my board.

And let me know your level of interest, experience with OBE and possible availability.

We would meet and practice via Zoom.

Casey

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - Aion - 09-04-2019

I was quite interested in OBE, or astral projection, for quite awhile. I haven't practice in awhile though. Have you read Projection Of The Astral Body by Sylvan J Muldoon?

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - omcasey - 09-04-2019

Hi, Aion

I haven't read this book, no.. I genuinely appreciate everyone's consciousness related works but at present am not in a reading phase of the process. My activation included the full re-integration of the reality fields into my daily life experience. It took awhile for the full re-integration, roughly 4 years but it has been fully in place since 2009. Now I want to link this in with others in a similar space, who shift to any degree at all somewhat easily - and create together.

Where are you in your own process? Where did you leave off?

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - Aion - 09-04-2019

I used to be able to get up and out of my body, i mostly practiced some remote viewing and I've done various 'otherworld' journeys in my astral form, but I haven't done it in years. I mostly stopped when I had the realization that I would not find the sense of purpose I sought through that way. I've have only done that kind of work with others a couple times so I don't know how proficient I would be. I find that more often than not I tend to act more like a launchpad or catalyst, I help other people get up and out more than myself.

What kind of work would you like to do, as in, what would you like to create?

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - omcasey - 09-04-2019

Are you familiar with the Monroe explorer tapes?

If not, just click into the link from my boards up there ( in the original post ) and it will guide you to it.

I am wanting to recreate this work - to continue on it here now. It is basically a vocal reporting from the out of body state. and includes channeling.

To give an idea of myself and of Zoom : here is our current Zoom Legend.

It contains all our Zoom live-streams to date. I've not yet attempted a project quite like this one, and if there are interested explorers, together we would have to create/devise the platform, the criteria and set-up. But this will give a feel for what it might be like getting going. We won't know for sure what is possible until we have all participants.

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - omcasey - 09-05-2019

This is just for anyone passing through.....

In our Zoom call yesterday we touched on the Monroe project a few times, at 1:37:27 we hash it out it a bit : ( it may be helpful in understanding ) :

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - Spaced - 09-06-2019

I never have much luck with astral projection but it's something I'm interested in.

When I was a kid I would imagine myself leaving my body and flying around and it all looked very detailed but I never really left my body so I guess it was more of a remote viewing thing.

I've read Robert Munroe's Journeys books and found them very interesting.

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - AnthroHeart - 09-06-2019

I did astral projection once, and as I rose out of bed, I saw a wolf sitting in my room growling at me.
It scared me back into my body.

RE: I am looking for seasoned OBErs : recreating Monroe type explorations - omcasey - 09-09-2019

Hi, Spaced... IGW..

Thank you coming through to comment. I know it is a long shot reaching out to the other boards to OBErs, there are not many of us and even fewer with the impetus ( and time! ) to engage in such a project. I have really good feelings about it though. And it doesn't take many of us linking in to grow it. If you, or anyone passing through would like to see/observe what the process of reporting from the out of body state looks like this gives a good glimpse :