Bring4th
Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org (/showthread.php?tid=17570)

Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - AnthroHeart - 09-03-2019

This guy has 300+ videos that help you actualize.

In this video, he talks about what is Reality?

Reality is Infinite Consciousness. Reality is Infinite Imagination.

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - AnthroHeart - 09-05-2019

Here are some videos about enlightenment from Leo. I'm going through them now.:
They came from this article:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/7360-leos-practical-guide-to-enlightenment/

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - AnthroHeart - 09-07-2019

"The real you is not a concept and not a perception."
"What if the inner and outer world distinction was a concept, and we could break that concept?"
"You don't perceive the Truth any longer. You are the Truth. You are it."
"What if there was no you in this whole thing?"
"Why does existence exist? We don't know."

This answers my question about whether Creator is a concept.

Taken from: https://www.actualized.org/articles/spiritual-enlightenment-part-2

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - AnthroHeart - 09-08-2019

Here is his guided meditation on No-Self.
What would it be like if the you that you think you are didn't exist?
What if your past, future and everything you thought didn't exist?
It is quite releasing and peaceful.
I had a big grin when he said my past doesn't exist.
Only the present moment exists.

https://www.actualized.org/articles/spiritual-enlightenment-part-3

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - EvolvingPhoenix - 09-08-2019

I told my friend that and he mocked me for it: "I guess if I punch you in the face you'll be fine, because hwy man, 'the past doesn't exist'" He then threw that back at me when berating me later foe leaving my keys in a friend's car. This is my closest friend who I've known since high school, but I am now rethinkibg the friendship. He has always had a past history of negativity and mistreament and although he has gotten better, he clearly still has that issue. Why would I want to be around such a person or let them treat me in such a way?

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - ada - 09-08-2019

(09-08-2019, 05:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I told my friend that and he mocked me for it: "I guess if I punch you in the face you'll be fine, because hwy man, 'the past doesn't exist'" He then threw that back at me when berating me later foe leaving my keys in a friend's car. This is my closest friend who I've known since high school, but I am now rethinkibg the friendship. He has always had a past history of negativity and mistreament and although he has gotten better, he clearly still has that issue. Why would I want to be around such a person or let them treat me in such a way?

It sounds as though they are not open for such information and are being sub-consciously protective of their current beliefs, therefore being somewhat semi-hostile towards you. It's quite common, happens to me with my close friends too, I just laugh and nod it off. Whenever a finer opportunity arises or if they are genuinely curious I'll point to the same ideas but in a more mellow way.

Without a doubt that's the case. Buy I still deserve to be treated well by my friends. And if I'm gonna have a new a****** torn for making small mistakes, how's he gonna treat me if I ever make a SERIOUS mistake?

I stop trying to impress others, and try to impress myself.

I'm not trying to impress anybody. I'm just saying I deserve to be treated fairly and positively, especially by my closest friends.

I would check this out: https://fakebuddhaquotes.com/the-man-who-spit-on-buddhas-face/

He also taught the practice of lovingkindness as a way of avoiding resentment, using a rather extreme example.

That's all well and good, but if I'm being honest, I refuse to take this "I'm so highly evolved that I will let people mistreat me" attitude so many here espouse. To allow someone to mistreat you is to allow them to mistreat themselves. Why would I enable such behaviour? In what way is that loving to him?

(09-08-2019, 08:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: That's all well and good, but if I'm being honest, I refuse to take this "I'm so highly evolved that I will let people mistreat me" attitude so many here espouse. To allow someone to mistreat you is to allow them to mistreat themselves. Why would I enable such behaviour? In what way is that loving to him?

What does Agua have to say about it?

Agua has the same outlook. In fact it's where I got it from, and with that, the understanding that my friend made the right call friend dumping me. Now I've got to simply forgive myself, live in the present and let go.

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - Scah - 09-10-2019

(09-08-2019, 08:12 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: That's all well and good, but if I'm being honest, I refuse to take this "I'm so highly evolved that I will let people mistreat me" attitude so many here espouse. To allow someone to mistreat you is to allow them to mistreat themselves. Why would I enable such behaviour? In what way is that loving to him?

I agree with this. Depending on how well I know the person. If it's a close old friend, I will find an opportunity quickly after the incident and explain how that incident affects me. If the same attitude comes after the explaination, I will just smile and brush it off then slowly keep a friendly safe distance from that person.

It is true that everyone is on their own path and will only seek and adapt the changes that one needs to make when one is ready. If not, they would just need to repeat this again.

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - ttwagneriii - 09-10-2019

With regard to the core topic of this thread, there is the relative view and the and the absolute view. The relative view is our 3D, me-you-past-present experience. The absolute view is reality free from all concept. I think. There is actually no way I can conceptualize no concept. So all the talk about there is no me, no you, no past, or no present only Now, both works and fails for me. I can ask the paradigm shattering questions that attempt to elevate my awareness beyond the relative, but I still get hungry and my back hurts. Heck, nowadays even learning about enlightenment involves sitting on your butt, in front of your computer and watching a somebody else's video and deciding if it makes sense for you. Can no-self get more relative? Also beware of "Zen sickness" which is the attachment to no attachment which can cause you to sabotage your own progress.

I have decided that I am here to engage this illusion. If the Infinite Creator wants to move from potential to manifestation in order to experience the pangs of finity within indescribable vastness infinity thru the experience of a boring, middle aged, married guy with kids, I'm all in. Time for my nap, Big Guy. I hope you're paying attention. ;=)

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - AnthroHeart - 03-28-2020

I found this interesting video about Leo.
It can be what happens when you become delusional from too many psychedelics.

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - sillypumpkins - 03-28-2020

*silly hears knocking on the front door*
"who is it??"
*opens door*
"i can help you to discover that you are god. when you realize you are god, this will instantaneously solve every problem in your life"
"hey listen man, i'm not intereste-"
"if you're not using psychedelics you're wasting your time"
"yeah... that's just not the way for every-"
"there's a deeper level that you can't even imagine that it's there, and yet it's there... i've accessed levels of awareness that it's clear to me that the people i've studied under don't have these levels of awareness"
"im going to close the door now..."
*closes door*

whew!

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - loostudent - 04-04-2020

Leo's site seems to be an interesting spiritual resource ... at first ...
but later development looks like this:

[Image: Untitled.png.2b414062cb941bb2e5febdeb1ba7aad4.png]

RE: Videos by Leo of Actualized.org - AnthroHeart - 04-04-2020

And I just want to be a red fox anthro, not even God.

I can work with the energy of 5meo-dmt with my Intention Repeater to an extent.
I've never taken it before, but it does something when I use the intent "I am on good, strong 5MeO-DMT."
I almost cried after about 45 seconds for a little bit.