Bring4th
The Beauty of the Dark Side - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Beauty of the Dark Side (/showthread.php?tid=17655)

The Beauty of the Dark Side - sarahschreiber - 10-02-2019

Pitney Bowes Toner Printer Products For Top Volume Use

Do you often join trade shows, events or exhibits? If yes, then you might need think about using postcards as hand-outs. Below are few tips exactly how to you canuse postcard marketing more effectively to gain response from your customers.

In the very center of 1869, Thomas chosen New York City. Franklin Leonard Pope, Thomas's mentor, friend and fellow telegrapher and inventor, allowed Thomasto work on his inventions and live a room, at Samuel Laws' Gold Indicator, where he had been working.
here is how: https://inanaz.com.vn/thiet-ke-card-visit.html

Do not procrastinate. It is usually tempting to procrastinate on refilling ink cartridges when you don't have anything that you need printed. A person are put off refillingyour empty cartridges as long as you want, but the downside yet another excellent that a lot of it residue with your cartridges will dry up and clog the cartridgenozzles. It's very absolutely needed in view of these nozzles to dissatisfied so that ink can flow unimpeded while you're printing your documents. It is farmore sense that your ink cartridges are gonna run out, refill them as soon as possible.
[Image: Aqs94Pql.jpg]
If this particular really is the route you made a call to take when it comes to replacing the ink cartridges within your printer, you can be particular to have your printercartridges refilled at any rate once. An excellent you handle your empty cartridges carefully while refilling them, it's totally extend living of your cartridges andreuse them even as much as eight times. It all depends on how you handle your cartridges.
visit website: https://medium.com/@inanazhanoi/in-%E1%BA%A5n-az-chuy%C3%AAn-cung-c%E1%BA%A5p-c%C3%A1c-gi%E1%BA%A3i-ph%C3%A1p-thi%E1%BA%BFt-k%E1%BA%BF-in-%E1%BA%A5n-%E1%BA%A5n-ph%E1%BA%A9m-v%C4%83n-ph%C3%B2ng-%E1%BA%A5n-ph%E1%BA%A9m-qu%E1%BA%A3ng-c%C3%A1o-%E1%BA%A5n-d44edb0354f2
[Image: SAbhri5l.jpg]

Two days post treatment to see whether they have got questions. Ask how believe that about their skin (any flare-ups?), their neck/back/etc. These people mentionedin order to their massage or whether they have any styling questions relating to new get.
read more information: in card visit

Use postcards as notes. Motivate potential customers to go to your booth and acquire items during a discounted outlay. Therefore, if a customer with a postcarddecides to buy something, understand straight away the reaction your postcard marketing marketing plan.

Your small business to promote its professional image, cannot do this with property printed products / services brochure. Instead, you should always use professionalpamphlets.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Merrick - 10-02-2019

Thank you for posting this. Lately I’ve been a little obsessed with figuring out how to integrate the Shadow, both within myself and within society. Collectively we’ve ignored our shadow for so long that it’s acting out in major ways, not just in the US but abroad. I’m still not sure how to do it. How do I face the worst the world has to offer with open heart and love? It’s difficult but I’m trying.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - David_1 - 10-02-2019

It is my understanding that before the time of the veil (our not being able to remember from prior to our incarnation into our present body) there was free will to choose and graduate service-to-self or service-to-others.  But no one chose service-to-self.  They did take a lot longer on average to graduate service-to-others, apparently because when someone sees that all is well, they don’t try as hard.
   If I want to become strongly service-to-self, I need to be willing to rape, murder, torture children, enslave others, and take advantage of others in every way possible.  I can’t do that, because it is not what I am.  Actually, I find it truly disgusting when children are enslaved for rape, torture or child sacrifice.
   Apparently the service-to-self road is accepted by the Creator, but the person in 4th density, 5th density, and early 6th density faces millions of years of enslavement and torture by others more powerful.  Of course, I would not want to face that.
   We certainly all have a partial dark side.  I completely agree with saraschreiber that these people are also to be loved.  But love places limits.  If there are no limits, the “thugs” of the world will enslave everyone, and there will be no further free will choices for those who desire to become service-to-others.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - ada - 10-02-2019

I think an important thing to remember is what our veiled third density is about, even if an individual seems or acts in 'STS' ways, they are not 'STS', as they are neither 'STO'.

While incarnate we are working with both poles, and as incarnate 3rd density beings we take a great honor and responsibility in coming here, we leave everything behind, as such it is not in the benefit of an 'STS' being(a polarized and graduated 4th, 5th, 6th density) to incarnate here(3rd density), their service lays in higher densities where they could do much more work in isolation.

I agree that there is a lot of disgust and hate toward this polar opposite, it certainly will not help an individual if they realize they somewhat acted in selfish ways but to become fearful because of the hate and anger others put into this concept.

Instead we should make the ground more soft and accepting as to when we ourselves fall down and seek for change and forgiveness.

That is not to say that if an individual consciously and purposely chooses to do such deeds that it should be acceptable.

(I hope these thoughts have made some sense, I also struggle with English language.)

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Aion - 10-02-2019

Forget labels, the great crux is the choice. Each 'side' much choose its actions, must choose its identity. Until one begins to choose, the universe is happy to provide you with placeholders.

Holy art thou, Lord of the Universe!
Holy art thou, whom nature hath not formed!
Holy art thou, the vast and mighty one!
Lord of the Light and of the Darkness!

All paths meet at one gateway to the divine.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Minyatur - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 11:28 AM)sarahschreiber Wrote: In the end, we are all one thing. All Is One. All is perfect. And all, absolutely *everyone* deserves to be treated as perfection.

Wise words.

We don't always have the ability to fully recognize ourselves found in others, how we got to walk there, how the path is right or the part it plays in the greater scheme of things. Nothing is invalid or should be dismissed. The STS path is much more than a state of pain or confusion, it is about discovery of what Love is and of what the Creator is.

I myself tend to somewhat pity or wish better to the STS path, but I recognize it reflects what I am tired of and wish to myself in term of healing. Yet within myself, I know that from a fully healed state you are just ready again for a roller coaster ride into the illusions that enable to discover and realize what you are. There's really a state of balance to it all.

It is great to know there is no one to hurt and such. All just a great game of One, a game bound in free will and to which there is a Unity.

I think anyone far enough upon the STO recognizes the perfection of everyone and everything, but it is part of the game to have to walk up to that realization.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Ruby - 10-02-2019

I recognize sharks as a part of creation. I acknowledge their place in the ocean system. Out of respect for what they inherently are, I stay as far away from them as possible. I find them beautiful either in theory, at a great distance, or not at all. Up close, they will kill me without thought. You know what I love more than sharks? Not being dead. So it is with those on the STS path- Respect from the greatest distance I can possibly generate.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Stranger - 10-02-2019

(10-02-2019, 11:28 AM)sarahschreiber Wrote: I’ve also seen people (myself included) feel an intense ache for STS entities, lamenting at the pain they must be in and wondering why they can’t just see the light and feel the good. The thing is, they are probably more aware of themselves than most of us. In my opinion it is *more* difficult to graduate into STS than to get where we are. To get into that tiny little 5% you have to know yourself and make your choice on a pretty deep level. That is what they have chosen. It is what they resonate with, regardless of whether we understand or like it.

At our core we are pure love, even the STS crowd.  The greatest joy a soul can experience is being in mutual loving closeness with other-selves.  It takes a hell of a lot of trauma - first in second density, then in third - to make a soul become sufficiently burdened with fear, anger and hatred so as to choose to relate to other-selves from the need to control and dominate instead of our core natural tendencies - needs - to love and be loved, which are both given up in the process of STS polarization.  Instead one obtains a cheap, unfulfilling substitute - the joy of power over others. 

It is a profoundly self-destructive choice that no one in their right mind would make knowingly.  Which is why it is only made when we are not in our right mind at all - that is, in 3D, where we are misled into thinking that we are separate, and are sufficiently veiled as to think that we can actually win by domination and control, and do not see the mental and emotional poisons within ourselves that drive us in that direction - nor the inherent, abiding joy of the love-based alternative.

After graduation into 4D negative, when all becomes clear, you are basically in a prison world, surrounded 100% on all sides with beings of the same mentality, causing you to intensify the negative orientation due to the wish to decrease your ongoing suffering and the need to not end up at the bottom of the entire hierarchy of pure psychopathic exploitation of all those below oneself.  Thus, hatred is "honed to a fine edge", to quote Ra, and becomes the springboard towards attempting to climb up as far as one can up the living demon pyramid.

Hell and heaven aren't just Christian fables. Heaven is love and the harmony it creates within and around oneself, freely shared and fully reciprocated. Hell is living with and surrounded by hate, honed to a fine edge.

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Cainite - 10-03-2019

Letting the STS be, and disregarding any desire to counter them sounds like a 5th Density thing. Like buddhism and zen.

But 4th Density in its abundance of compassion and lack of wisdom is somewhat more goal oriented.. so most positive beings in our illusion feel the need to do stuff to stop the sufferings of otherselves by getting in the way of STS and constantly chasing goals

After all, in the illusion, the effects and contributions of the light of being are not apparent to us.. making it more understandable if third density entities want to first go through 4rth density and then 5th density.. right?

I would choose a stick to fight if I have to.. a sword is too much. but at times that may be needed to prevent greater suffering for beings

When we have trouble accepting our shadow selves we're troubled because we have sought truth and it hasn't been quite the way we wanted it to be... it takes some time to realize what we wanted is the problem rather than what truly ''is''

RE: The Beauty of the Dark Side - Diana - 10-03-2019

Humans have a tendency, likely based on the matrix of this existence which is dualistic in nature with the underlying directive to choose, to see things in black and white, and define and label things. Although the information channeled from Ra canvasses the basic STO-STS situation, human interpretation and overlay and judgment is applied to that basic idea. The whole good vs. evil is a human construct.

Regarding STS decisions that result in intended polarization and serving self: in my opinion one can't judge every such decision as harming others. A decision to serve self may serve self with no thought to serving others, but that decision may very well serve others as an unintended consequence. So it's not so simple to say STS actions are bad/evil/harmful. The only thing that can be said is the focus of love is on self only; and if it serves the self to ruthlessly run a company that cleans up the environment, then others are being served. And to follow this thought, as an example of not being able to so simply apply labels, ruthlessly running a company may be seen by many as "evil" but that is not necessarily the case. There are circumstances where for the good of the whole (the company) cutting jobs is required (for example)—most people think this is "wrong" but that is ironically because they are focused on self. If the CEO sees the company failing (which would delete everyone's job in the company) then a decision to cut jobs, though not done because the CEO cares about the employees but whose interest is keeping the company functioning, does serve others; whereas if the CEO was focused on keeping all the jobs for all the employees rather than the overall health of the company, more people would suffer. This is but one example illustrating that seeing things in black and white, good vs. evil, is narrow thinking.

Gaining STS polarization in my opinion does not derive from being "evil" though it may result in harm to others; rather it derives from focused love of self. An STO polarizing individual can do very hurtful things. As others have said here, it's about balance. One thing that seems easy to forget is that service to others INCLUDES self; otherwise there is separation (and martyrdom). Until an STO individual can learn a degree of detachment and balance regarding care of self and love for others, there will be, for example, unintended infringement of free will. 

In conclusion, in my opinion it is best to stay away from label and judgments, and keep an open mind with no belief systems in place. This is not to say be a nihilist; just that believing in human-made judgments and constructs builds walls against new information, or expanding perspectives, to get in. That said, one can resonate with certain information, such as the Ra material, as we all do here. Smile