Bring4th
STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: STS Entities and Energy Absorption (/showthread.php?tid=17657)

STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Infinite - 10-04-2019

Ra described the two polarities like this:

Quote:Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.
(93.3)

I never take that literally. But, here an interesting answer of Q'uo from last September 7:

Quote:Gary: Incidentally, I had questions about the orange and yellow ray also. First, a prelude: Is the full negative use of orange and yellow ray that includes separation and control from others, enslavement, manipulation, and so forth, is that a blockage of the orange and yellow rays?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. This is a query which is not easy to identify what is blockage and what is not, for it depends upon the polarity of the entity so blocking. The entity of a positive nature who wishes to utilize the yellow and the orange energy centers in its polarization process, does well to open itself freely in the giving and receiving of such energies. If there is the blocking of any energy for any reason which results in the separation of the self from another self, then the positively oriented entity has reduced its ability to polarize in the positive sense.

However, the negatively oriented entity will use such blockages to separate itself from other selves, and because separation and control are the key factors in the negative polarization, this type of blockage, then, serves the negatively oriented entity well, for it is able then to separate itself in a conscious fashion from another being, or other beings or situations, so that this separation allows it to engage in the control and manipulation of the entities or situation, thereby enhancing its ability to polarize in the negative sense.

Is there a further query, my brother?

Gary: Yes. Thank you. I understand that the negative path is a viable one, and that as Ra describes it, there is power in that falsity. But I don’t understand the physics of the energy movement. If the negative entity is blocking, intentionally, orange and yellow ray, how is it that they are drawing power through those centers, even to the point of making contact with Intelligent Infinity?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. The negatively oriented entity will block the normal flow of orange- and yellow-ray energies to other individuals or groups in order that it might, in some fashion, gain a control of these individuals or groups’ own orange- and yellow-ray energies, and enhance its own energy system in this blockage and control of others. Then, this energy that is gained from others is able to be added to the negatively oriented entity’s orange and yellow-ray energy centers as they now become unblocked to function in their ability to control other selves.

Is there another query, my brother?

Source: https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2019/2019_0907.aspx

It seems the negative entity is blocked in all chakras and absorbs the energy of the others (like a vampire) to contact intelligent infinity.

However, I'm not sure if this channeling isn't distorted. I always thought that STS entities were unblocked in the first three centers and blocked on green and blue. Here an answer of Ra about it:

Quote:54.25 Questioner: Then it seems that those on the positive path as opposed to those on the negative path would have precisely the reciprocal objective in the first three rays; red, orange, and yellow. Each path would be attempting to utilize the rays in precisely opposite manners. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. It is partially and even substantially correct. There is an energy in each of the centers needed to keep the mind/body/spirit complex, which is the vehicle for experience, in correct conformation and composition. Both negative and positive entities do well to reserve this small portion of each center for the maintenance of the integrity of the mind/body/spirit complex. After this point, however, it is correct that the negative will use the three lower centers for separation from and control over others by sexual means, by personal assertion, and by action in your societies.

Contrary-wise, the positively oriented entity will be transmuting strong red-ray sexual energy into green-ray energy transfers and radiation in blue and indigo and will be similarly transmuting selfhood and place in society into energy transfer situations in which the entity may merge with and serve others and then, finally, radiate unto others without expecting any transfer in return.

Are STS entities blocked in orange/yellow centers and consequently vampirize the others to gain more energy and polarity, or does the energy flows normally in the orange/yellow energy centers? What you think?

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - ZW929 - 10-04-2019

I'm not really sure. It seems like a blockage in one Center (heart)- would cause some type of blockage in all the other centers *on some level*- since they are all intimately related.

its probably one of those things where words can't really express what it actually is.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Glow - 10-04-2019

I’m not sure they are saying blockage in the sense of a full blockage. They draw in through orange and yellow from others so theoretically they would have as much yellow orange ray as they could manipulate from people.

Feel very much like I have seen this in action. They belong, and accept that sense of belonging but will not let others receive a sense of belonging from them. They are for themselves and you are also feeding their sense of belonging so it’s not a full blockage just a different way of using it.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Minyatur - 10-04-2019

I'm pretty sure there is a quote that says that the negative polarity is dependant upon lower ray blockages but I can't find it, just one about negative sexual energy transfers that speak of blockages.

How I see it is that clear and blockage free rays cannot be negative. Let's say a blockage causes anger, a positive use of the catalyst would be to release the anger and free the ray from this blockage that generates the anger, while a negative use of the catalyst is to repress the energy in self-mastery so that it can willingfully be used at a later time. The negative entity does not want to be free of the blockage of anger, instead it seeks to empower and cumulate its energy of anger as personal power.

Quote:46.11 ▶ Questioner: Then are you saying that if a negatively polarized or polarizing entity is unable to control his own anger or unable to control himself in anger that he may cause cancer? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is quite correct. The negative polarization contains a great requirement for control and repression.

46.12 ▶ Questioner: A repression of what?

Ra: I am Ra. Any mind complex distortion which you may call emotional which is of itself disorganized, needs, in order to be useful to the negatively oriented entity, to be repressed and then brought to the surface in an organized use. Thus you may find for instance, negatively polarized entities controlling and repressing such basic bodily complex needs as the sexual desire in order that in the practice thereof the will may be used to enforce itself upon the other-self with greater efficiency when the sexual behavior is allowed.

The way I understand it is that you need to differentiate maximally activated rays and balanced rays. The negative entity will empower its rays in activation but will not balance them free of blockage and instead only control their energy by will. Blockages create emotions of separation and this is what the negative path requires, without these emotions of separation then there is the natural progression upon the STO path.

The negative entity contacts intelligent infinity through a strong vibrational energy that is blocked in the lower rays, unable to move to the heart in transmutation.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Infinite - 10-04-2019

I forget another answer of Q'uo from the same session:

Quote:Kathy: I have one as a follow-up to the previous query. Would an entity so polarized toward the negative always be conscious of that, or be conscious of the fact that they are drawing energy from other selves in order to control and separate? In other words, how conscious does one have to be in order to do that?

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my sister. The negatively oriented entity, utilizing the orange- and yellow-ray energy centers for separation from and control over others about it, must be totally conscious aware of the situation in which it is engaged, for the negative path is one which requires a certain purity of will and desire in order to function in the negative sense, for the creation about all entities is one of unity. In order to travel the path of that which is not, that is the path of separation from, and control over, others, the negatively-oriented entity must consciously focus all of its energies and desires and intentions upon its goal, that is, to take that which is another’s in the way of energy center activation and production of the yellow and orange ray energies.

Is there a final query at this time?

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Infinite - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 09:20 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I'm pretty sure there is a quote that says that the negative polarity is dependant upon lower ray blockages but I can't find it, just one about negative sexual energy transfers that speak of blockages.

Perhaps you are talking about this answer:

Quote:In many ways it is quite meaningless to speak of orgasm of male and female in higher densities as the character and nature of orgasm becomes more and more naturally a function of the mind/body/spirit complex as an unit. It may be said that the veil in fourth density is lifted and the choice has been made. In positive polarities true sharing is almost universal. In negative polarities true blockage so that the conqueror obtains orgasm, the conquered almost never, is almost universal. In each case you may see the function of the sexual portion of experience as being a most efficient means of polarization.
(87.25)

And the itself descriptions of the centers blockages talks about these blockages being of a negative nature:

Quote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power, manipulation, and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex.
(15.12)

Quote:We shall repeat these entities had the potential for sexual energy buildup. The choice of stimulus is certainly the choice of the entity. In the case of which you speak, these entities were strongly polarized orange ray, thus finding the energy blockage of power over others, the putting to death being the ultimate power over others; this then being expressed in a sexual manner, though solitary.

In this case the desire would continue unabated and be virtually unquenchable.

You will find, if you observe the entire spectrum of sexual practices among your peoples, that there are those who experience such gratification from domination over others either from rape or from other means of domination. In each case this is an example of energy blockage which is sexual in its nature.
(31.14)

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Sacred Fool - 10-04-2019

(10-04-2019, 12:07 AM)Infinite Wrote: It seems the negative entity is blocked in all chakras and absorbs the energy of the others (like a vampire) to contact intelligent infinity.

However, I'm not sure if this channeling isn't distorted. I always thought that STS entities were unblocked in the first three centers and blocked on green and blue.

Are STS entities blocked in orange/yellow centers and consequently vampirize the others to gain more energy and polarity, or does the energy flows normally in the orange/yellow energy centers? What you think?

Interesting line of inquiry; what's your reason for asking?  Is to to better understand the manipulations in the world around you?  Is it to better understand your own potential for polarization?

I might suggest that you regard this term "blockage" as coming from a strong sts bias in the sense that the sts entity builds polarization through opening the flow of energy "ad seriatum," as Ra puts it, up through the energy centers.  I.e., the gist of the concept from the sts perspective is that more flow (thus, less blockage), the greater the capacity for polarization.  From this point of view then, you ask, how can one reconcile the sto entity intentionally creating blockages, yet also increasing polarization?

Yet, from the sto perspective, skillful "blocking" combined with tricks of the trade is what increases polarization.  That is, spiritual power is accumulated by opening one's consciousness to the deeper self in the context, not of the natural ad seriatum energy flow, but from creating a web of energies which ensnares vicitims from which the sts spider may draw energies for its own purposes of increasing polarization.  From the sto point of view, the sts dude has blockages preventing him seeing other beings as self, but from the sts perspective, the operative energy centers are juicy and wonderful, and they help him provide a nice meal for his family.

For example, you may see a dictator abusing groups of people and see his heart as blocked, etc., but for him it's your eyesight that's blocked because you fail to see the glory of the conquest, victory and destruction.  You fail to digest how creating harm to others can feel nurturing and enabling.  No doubt, the simple spider would see it in a similar way.

PS: If this sounds a mite chilling, that may be so because we all do these things now and then in small ways in our everyday lives when we treat others as other, just no so boldly as to affect our polarization....much.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Infinite - 10-05-2019

(10-04-2019, 10:24 PM)peregrine Wrote: Interesting line of inquiry; what's your reason for asking?  Is to to better understand the manipulations in the world around you?  Is it to better understand your own potential for polarization? 

I just want know. To know the negative polarity is part of my study of the reality. Of course this must be done for educational purposes only.

(10-04-2019, 10:24 PM)peregrine Wrote: Yet, from the sto perspective, skillful "blocking" combined with tricks of the trade is what increases polarization.  That is, spiritual power is accumulated by opening one's consciousness to the deeper self in the context, not of the natural ad seriatum energy flow, but from creating a web of energies which ensnares vicitims from which the sts spider may draw energies for its own purposes of increasing polarization.  From the sto point of view, the sts dude has blockages preventing him seeing other beings as self, but from the sts perspective, the operative energy centers are juicy and wonderful, and they help him provide a nice meal for his family.

A bit complex, but I understood your point.

A little off-topic, but I want share this interesting text from a book about the left-hand path:

Quote:
THE RIGHT-HAND PATH AND THE LEFT-HAND PATH

The central question now becomes: what is the way in which this conscious, free soul is going to relate to, or seek to interact with, the objective universe or the universe as a whole? The right-hand path answers this question simply by saying that the subjective universe must harmonize itself with the laws of the objective universe—be that envisioned as God or Nature. Humanity is to seek knowledge of the law, and then apply itself to submitting to that law in order to gain ultimate union with the objective universe, with God, or with Nature. The right-hand path is the path of union with universal reality (God or Nature). When this union is completed the individual self will be annihilated; the individual will become one with the divine or natural cosmic order. In this state the ego is destroyed as "heaven" is entered or a nirvana-like existence/nonexistence is "attained." This is clearly the goal of all orthodox Judaic, Christian, Islamic, or Buddhistic sects.

The left-hand path considers the position of humanity as it is; it takes into account the manifest and deep-seated desire of each human being to be a free, empowered, independent actor within his or her world. The pleasure and pain made possible by independent existence are seen as something to be embraced and as the most reasonable signs of the highest, most noble destiny possible for humans to attain—a kind of independent existence on a level usually thought of as divine.

Just as most humans go through their natural, everyday lives seeking that which will give them maximal amounts of such things as knowledge, power, freedom, independence, and distinction within their world, those who walk the left-hand path logically extend this to the nonnatural realm. They eschew right-hand-path admonitions that such spiritual behavior is "evil' and that they should basically "get with the program" (of God, of Nature, etc.) and become good "company men." The self-awareness of independence is seen by many as the fundamental reality of the human condition: one can accept it and live, or reject it and die. By accepting the internal, known reality of human consciousness, an eternally dynamic—ever moving, ever changing—existence is embraced; by rejecting it and embracing an external, unknown reality of God/Nature, an eternally static—ever still and permanent—existence is accepted. From a certain enlightened perspective, both paths are perfectly good, it is just a matter of the conscious exercise of the will to follow one of these paths in an aware state without self-delusion.

Essentially, the left-hand path is the path of nonunion with the objective universe. It is the way of isolating consciousness within the subjective universe and, in a state of self-imposed psychic solitude, refining the soul or psyche to ever more perfect levels. The objective universe is then made to harmonize itself with the will of the individual psyche instead of the other way around. Where the right-hand path is theocentric (or certainly alleocentric: "other-centered"), the left-hand path is psychecentric, or soul/self-centered. Those within the left-hand path may argue over the nature of this self/ego/soul, but the idea that the individual is the epicenter of the path itself seems undisputed. An eternal separation of the individual intelligence from the objective universe is sought in the left-hand path. This amounts to an immortality of the independent self-consciousness moving within the objective universe and interacting with it at will.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Sacred Fool - 10-05-2019

Comments on your quote (essentially, it just ain't that simple):

1.  Beginning with the general point, actually, both paths are "self-centric."  Positive polarization is not accomplished by simply following rules and claiming to believe the currently approved doctrine.  Although this may be a fundamental distortion of Christianity which became a confessional faith, progression upon the RH path has to do with deep awareness of self, not obsequious patronization of doctrinal rules. The reason one eventually aligns self with Divinity is because one sees Divinity as self, not as an external ruler giver.

2.  Yes the L. Hander does deliberately separate self from Creation, but the R. Hander experiences the same, sometimes as the so-called Dark Night of the Soul.  Often R. Handers harbor many tendencies towards separation in one form or another.  The main difference is that the L. Hander learns to enjoy these experiences and use them for personal profit, whereas the STO type may not be inclined to explore the life in such a manner.

3.  The desire for "Nirvana, non-existence" hardly pervades all sects of all religions mentions.  This is a silly over generalization.  In fact, that concept simply becomes more elusive--or shall I say, more etiolated--as one progresses.  Even in 6D Ra has a personal identity, after all.  And it's not so much about identity as name as it is about having a distinct personal vibrational signature.

4.  My general point here is that the two options have a lot more in common than meets the eye, although the experience is certainly distinctive, much the same as, say, men and women.  From a distance they both look pretty much like your basic human creature, but close up one sees some distinctions.  Overall, to the extent they can understand one another, they can occasionally make good dance partners.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Infinite - 10-05-2019

(10-05-2019, 06:10 PM)peregrine Wrote: 1.  Positive polarization is not accomplished by simply following rules and claiming to believe the currently approved doctrine.  Although this may be a fundamental distortion of Christianity which became a confessional faith, progression upon the RH path has to do with deep awareness of self, not obsequious patronization of doctrinal rules. The reason one eventually aligns self with Divinity is because one sees Divinity as self, not as an external ruler giver.

I don't see nothing in the text against this you wrote. It's just a general description. Each school has your rules of course.

(10-05-2019, 06:10 PM)peregrine Wrote: 2.  Yes the L. Hander does deliberately separate self from Creation, but the R. Hander experiences the same, sometimes as the so-called Dark Night of the Soul.  

This is just a specific period. The text is saying that the left-hand path is about separate the self from Creator. The right-hand/STO is about seek unity.

(10-05-2019, 06:10 PM)peregrine Wrote: 3.  The desire for "Nirvana, non-existence" hardly pervades all sects of all religions mentions.  This is a silly over generalization.  In fact, that concept simply becomes more elusive--or shall I say, more etiolated--as one progresses.  Even in 6D Ra has a personal identity, after all.  And it's not so much about identity as name as it is about having a distinct personal vibrational signature.

Nirvana = penetration into intelligent infinity. And The most of right-hand religions seeks the mysticism. Of course that many religion are distorted now, but their original goals were the seek of mysticism.

(10-05-2019, 06:10 PM)peregrine Wrote: 4.  My general point here is that the two options have a lot more in common than meets the eye, although the experience is certainly distinctive, much the same as, say, men and women. From a distance they both look pretty much like your basic human creature, but close up one sees some distinctions.  Overall, to the extent they can understand one another, they can occasionally make good dance partners.

The text says that as well.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - flofrog - 10-06-2019

I was wondering one thing
It seems to me that to stay on an STS path, blocking the paths of orange and yellow ray is pretty necessary, all the time, but it is also pretty hard since paying less attention,  you might let empathy sink in again, so to keep them block might be essential, then contrary to STO, where you may for a very short time forget service to others, you have to stay on track all the time...

It seems too me pretty hard and exhausting,  lol
Am I wrong in stating all that ?  Any thoughts ?

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Infinite - 10-06-2019

(10-06-2019, 04:32 PM)flofrog Wrote: I was wondering one thing
It seems to me that to stay on an STS path, blocking the paths of orange and yellow ray is pretty necessary, all the time, but it is also pretty hard since paying less attention,  you might let empathy sink in again, so to keep them block might be essential, then contrary to STO, where you may for a very short time forget service to others, you have to stay on track all the time...

It seems too me pretty hard and exhausting,  lol
Am I wrong in stating all that ?  Any thoughts ?

Ra said the STS is a lot more difficult to attain harvestability than STO:

Quote:17.32 Questioner: What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Aion - 10-06-2019

I think the confusion here is in the word 'block' and convolution of that with the idea of a 'blockage'.

I know this technique, let me explain.

Where it says the negative adept 'blocks the normal flow', it's not referring to a blockage, it's talking about the conscious withholding of energy. The normal flow of all centers is 'outwards', that is the natural flow of energy is to radiate out from the center. Normally, energy is 'lost' from every center as it is emitted to communicate and receive feedback from the world. There is a feedback loop of communication. However by 'holding in' the energy flow, you create a condition whereby energy flows in to the center but not out.

Thus, where it says 'blocks', it is referring to a form of conscious condensation of energies. Energy is concentrated and condensed in the lower centers and 'built up'. This building up becomes the power of will that the negative is known for.

This is a crucial point. The negative adept uses these blocks as a way to charge and gain power, but they then strategically open these centers when they need to utilize that power, such as when they want to influence someone's yellow ray vibration they will unleash the pent up energy in their own yellow ray to try and 'entrain' the person to their energy. This is just one form of energy manipulation and control.

The key understanding of the negative adept is that they become a 'closed system'. It's like closing every valve on a dam, and that power is generate. Then when they need that power, they open the valves and let the build up power come forth. That is why negative adepts pursue extreme emotional reactions in themselves and others, just ways to generate and gain power.

Both STS and STO are capable of and utilize absorption and radiation. Remember an STO entity only needs to hit 51% (whatever that means lol) to be harvest-able, so there is a lot of use of absorption on the STO side too. What you see on the negative side is a leaning towards the absorption to the exclusion of radiation only being used as a means to polarize further.

The misunderstanding is that 'absorption' in and of itself is not "STS" or 'negative', it is mechanical. I make use of absorption for positive purposes as well, such as absorbing negative energies to transmute them to higher forms.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Sacred Fool - 10-07-2019

(10-06-2019, 10:00 PM)Aion Wrote: Where it says the negative adept 'blocks the normal flow', it's not referring to a blockage, it's talking about the conscious withholding of energy. The normal flow of all centers is 'outwards', that is the natural flow of energy is to radiate out from the center. Normally, energy is 'lost' from every center as it is emitted to communicate and receive feedback from the world. There is a feedback loop of communication. However by 'holding in' the energy flow, you create a condition whereby energy flows in to the center but not out.

Thus, where it says 'blocks', it is referring to a form of conscious condensation of energies. Energy is concentrated and condensed in the lower centers and 'built up'. This building up becomes the power of will that the negative is known for.

Thanks.  This is what I was trying to communicate above: to the STO it looks like blockage because energy is kept from moving up to and through the heart, but to the STS it's a happy engorgement, like a pig in a python.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Aion - 10-07-2019

(10-07-2019, 03:09 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(10-06-2019, 10:00 PM)Aion Wrote: Where it says the negative adept 'blocks the normal flow', it's not referring to a blockage, it's talking about the conscious withholding of energy. The normal flow of all centers is 'outwards', that is the natural flow of energy is to radiate out from the center. Normally, energy is 'lost' from every center as it is emitted to communicate and receive feedback from the world. There is a feedback loop of communication. However by 'holding in' the energy flow, you create a condition whereby energy flows in to the center but not out.

Thanks.  This is what I was trying to communicate above: to the STO it looks like blockage because energy is kept from moving up to and through the heart, but to the STS it's a happy engorgement, like a pig in a python.

Yes, and essentially the negative adept understands that the heart is a radiating center and so must be kept under close watch and control lest it output their carefully condensed energies without purpose.

(10-07-2019, 03:16 AM)Aion Wrote: Yes, and essentially the negative adept understands that the heart is a radiating center and so must be kept under close watch and control lest it output their carefully condensed energies without purpose.

As I understand it, the heart has more than one chamber, as it were, and some of the STS crowd work with areas of devotion to comrades and sometimes to a larger cause or with wild and woolly deities, however gory these may be.  Skillful work along these lines can, peradventure, lead to pathways of conquest upwards to higher energy centers.

(10-07-2019, 03:31 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 03:16 AM)Aion Wrote: Yes, and essentially the negative adept understands that the heart is a radiating center and so must be kept under close watch and control lest it output their carefully condensed energies without purpose.

As I understand it, the heart has more than one chamber, as it were, and some of the STS crowd work with areas of devotion to comrades and sometimes to a larger cause or with wild and woolly deities, however gory these may be.  Skillful work along these lines can, peradventure, lead to pathways of conquest upwards to higher energy centers.

Devotion and loyalty are actually more in the reign of the yellow ray as I would understand it. Again, the STO perceives the STS as keeping the heart closed, but this is purposeful. The heart is opened when it is necessary to serve their greater ideal. The misunderstanding is the idea that negative clamp the heart closed and never open it again. Truer is that they become increasingly exclusive in how and when it is opened, reserving it for those they deem 'deserving' or 'elite'.

An equal misunderstanding is the idea that the positive opens their heart wide and keeps it open. That is generally not the case. For both there is fluctuation.

(10-07-2019, 03:39 AM)Aion Wrote: The misunderstanding is the idea that negative clamp the heart closed and never open it again. Truer is that they become increasingly exclusive in how and when it is opened, reserving it for those they deem 'deserving' or 'elite'.

An equal misunderstanding is the idea that the positive opens their heart wide and keeps it open. That is generally not the case. For both there is fluctuation.

Yes, indeed.  And, taken as an whole, one can learn from both.

As for devotion, as I am given to understand it, this is one vital pathway up through to the sixth chakra and not at all limited to the third.  For example, understanding without devotion is comparatively greatly limited because the latter informs one how to apply the former.  Devotion and polarity are closely linked.  I would observe that one element which makes Ra's expressions so pure is the rare purity of their devotion to their seeking.

(10-07-2019, 11:38 AM)peregrine Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 03:39 AM)Aion Wrote: The misunderstanding is the idea that negative clamp the heart closed and never open it again. Truer is that they become increasingly exclusive in how and when it is opened, reserving it for those they deem 'deserving' or 'elite'.

Yes, indeed.  And, taken as an whole, one can learn from both.

As for devotion, as I am given to understand it, this is one vital pathway up through to the sixth chakra and not at all limited to the third.  For example, understanding without devotion is comparatively greatly limited because the latter informs one how to apply the former.  Devotion and polarity are closely linked.  I would observe that one element which makes Ra's expressions so pure is the rare purity of their devotion to their seeking.

The concept of devotion in itself is rooted in the yellow ray because it pertains to commitment taken regarding others or a purpose, but more specifically because it is the first ray wherein cooperation plays a strong role. Any energy started in a center can be raised up in to higher levels, but that does not change the root of it. "Devotion" is just a fancy word for some kind of commitment but specifically towards another thing. (Even if that 'other thing' is oneself.)

That devotion can then be applied to the work of higher rays, but the stem and flower are not the root. However, the energy that it begins with stems from the yellow ray and so is the primary 'node'. Thus, I say this concept is mostly under the sway of the yellow ray because even when applied to higher ray work it is still rooted in the same center.

So, you are right, it is a 'pathway' that one can use to move through the centers, but the start of a pathway is not the same as its end, even though they be one.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - flofrog - 10-07-2019

Which is why the right balance of opening the yellow ray is so essential to progress. I mean, I am thinking in this case of STO.

(10-07-2019, 04:07 PM)flofrog Wrote: Which is why the right balance of opening the yellow ray is so essential to progress.  I mean, I am thinking in this case  of STO.

For sure, I was actually pondering this on my walk today.

The other way of thinking of radiation and absorption is in terms of giving and receiving. This is actually what the word kabbalah means fully. To give and to receive, and the divine art refers to that activity in relation to the Creator. Not just to receive from the universe, but to give to it.

Thought in these terms, the negative entity thus receives a lot and gives very little. The balanced positive entity only needs to give 51% to be considered polarized positive. That means you just have to give a bit more than you receive, pay things forward with interest, to lean towards the positive. Thus, when we think of highly positively polarized entities they are pre-occupied with giving.

However, here is the cosmic game and paradox. For one to give, there must be one to receive. For one to receive, there must be one to give. There is a divine mystery in there,

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - kristina - 10-08-2019

(10-07-2019, 04:56 PM)Aion Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 04:07 PM)flofrog Wrote: Which is why the right balance of opening the yellow ray is so essential to progress.  I mean, I am thinking in this case  of STO.

For sure, I was actually pondering this on my walk today.

The other way of thinking of radiation and absorption is in terms of giving and receiving. This is actually what the word kabbalah means fully. To give and to receive, and the divine art refers to that activity in relation to the Creator. Not just to receive from the universe, but to give to it.

Thought in these terms, the negative entity thus receives a lot and gives very little. The balanced positive entity only needs to give 51% to be considered polarized positive. That means you just have to give a bit more than you receive, pay things forward with interest, to lean towards the positive. Thus, when we think of highly positively polarized entities they are pre-occupied with giving.

However, here is the cosmic game and paradox. For one to give, there must be one to receive. For one to receive, there must be one to give. There is a divine mystery in there,

excellent!

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Ray711 - 10-09-2019

(10-07-2019, 04:56 PM)Aion Wrote: Thought in these terms, the negative entity thus receives a lot and gives very little. The balanced positive entity only needs to give 51% to be considered polarized positive. That means you just have to give a bit more than you receive, pay things forward with interest, to lean towards the positive. Thus, when we think of highly positively polarized entities they are pre-occupied with giving.

I think this approach to polarity has the danger of becoming rather neurotic. It puts the focus on material things being given, when there are people with conditions or disabilities who are not in a position of giving very much or at all in that regard. It also turns all polarity, even positive polarity, into a zero-sum game. Is it really an act of giving then, if one is reducing the positive polarity of entities who are aspiring towards positive graduation?

Many channelings I've read, including those of Ra and Q'uo, mention the importance of knowing how to receive. This is actually a big component of positive polarization, as implied here by Ra (60.8):

Quote:As we have said, this instrument, feeling that it lacked compassion to balance wisdom, chose an incarnative experience whereby it was of necessity placed in situations of accepting self in the absence of other-selves’ acceptance and the acceptance of other-self without expecting a return or energy transfer. This is not an easy program for an incarnation but was deemed proper by this entity. This entity therefore must needs meditate and consciously, moment by moment, accept the self in its limitations which have been placed for the very purpose of bringing this entity to the precise tuning we are using. Further, having learned to radiate acceptance and love without expecting return, this entity now must balance this by learning to accept the gifts of love and acceptance of others which this instrument feels some discomfort in accepting.

Positive polarity gives with no expectation of return whatsoever, while knowing how to receive that which is freely given. Negative polarity takes for itself anything it can, whether it is freely given or not; and if it's not freely given, it will do its best to manipulate the situation so that the other-self ends up giving what it has. I think that's the key. This puts the emphasis on Acceptance and Control as the core aspect of each polarity, respectively, just as Ra describes them.

Intention is also very important. We have the recent case of Epstein, a very obvious STS entity. He was known for acts of philanthropy, which was probably done for the sole reason of manipulating public perception in his favor. One can outwardly give very very much while still polarizing towards the negative, and one can outwardly give very little while still polarizing towards the positive by inwardly holding constant thoughts of love and acceptance of all, as implied here by Ra:

Quote:On the other hand, however, you are correct in your assumption that the green ray response is not as refined as that which has been imbued with wisdom. This wisdom enables the entity to appreciate its contributions to the planetary consciousness by the quality of its being, without regard to activity or behavior which expects results upon visible planes.

And here by Q'uo:

Quote:Serving someone is not necessarily pleasing the entity. Serving someone is not necessarily doing anything to, with or for an entity. Serving someone is fundamentally the awareness that you and the person you are serving are one entity, united, singular and absolutely equal. Rejoicing in the apparent differences, a servant of the light relates to other selves as “themselves,” knowing that the self and the other-self are a certain kind of entity, citizens of eternity, dwellers beyond time and space, within a universe that is as wide as infinity and as small as the interior of the human heart (...).

I believe that with this awareness that self and other-self are the same entity, those outward actions that are within the reach of the self will naturally occur. And the self will simply accept any limitations it has which prevent an outward and visible service from occurring. The key is simply to be as mindful and aware as possible, so that any limitations that we have are not used as an excuse to avoid outward kinds of services which we are actually quite capable of doing.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Aion - 10-09-2019

I generally agree with you, I would just say that for my initial statement I never qualified it as being 'material' giving and receiving, but it's worth clarifying. Nor do I think one should or needs to "keep track". It was common in some of my friend groups for people to meticulously keep track of what was given and received. They saw it as fairness. I saw it as neurotic, like you say. That's never been my mode, I like to give freely. It actually bothers me that sometimes people discourage that.

Again, I think you're talking about extremes a little bit though. The vast majority of positive entities are not going to have 'no expectations of return whatsoever' and I don't think you need to be THAT polarized in order to be harvestable. I think there are a lot of cases where people convolute their own ideas of method of approach with the supposed 'requirements'. 51/49 doesn't suggest to me that a harvest-able positive is entirely without expectation.

A wise friend once said to me, "it is too much to ask for our prophets to be perfect" and all the moreso with people in general.
By that same token, I think there are very few negatives which fully reach the high levels of extreme selfish behaviour and sociopathy.

As Ra says, most people swirl somewhere in the middle.

Quote:17.33 ▶ Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

Often in these discussions I try to shy away from any sort of strong stereotyping of the polarities, personally.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Diana - 10-10-2019

(10-07-2019, 04:56 PM)Aion Wrote: However, here is the cosmic game and paradox. For one to give, there must be one to receive. For one to receive, there must be one to give. There is a divine mystery in there,

Some other thoughts regarding this...

If one radiates, then it doesn't matter if there is anyone to receive it. One just radiates because that is the individual nature. If I go to a mall, and there are hundreds of people there milling about, and I look around at them and feel love for all of them as they go about their lives, the love I generate needs no recipient. It just is.

If one has the intention to give, then a recipient is required. I think this includes an expectation of being recognized for giving, or at least a recognition within self for giving. If one is detached, with no expectation of outcome, giving freely, because that is the self's nature, I'm not sure there is any requirement for a recipient. Any recipient would be random, so to speak, and making a decision to receive from the all, rather than giving/receiving being an event between two entities.

Absorption requires something to be absorbed outside of self. So, STS absorption and STO radiation (when done with the intention of giving to a recipient) could be viewed as two sides of the same coin—one with expectations. So given this supposition, it is detachment and no thought of outcome that makes a difference, rather than intention regarding whether one wants to give or take.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Aion - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 12:08 PM)Diana Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 04:56 PM)Aion Wrote: However, here is the cosmic game and paradox. For one to give, there must be one to receive. For one to receive, there must be one to give. There is a divine mystery in there,

Some other thoughts regarding this...

If one radiates, then it doesn't matter if there is anyone to receive it. One just radiates because that is the individual nature. If I go to a mall, and there are hundreds of people there milling about, and I look around at them and feel love for all of them as they go about their lives, the love I generate needs no recipient. It just is.

If one has the intention to give, then a recipient is required. I think this includes an expectation of being recognized for giving, or at least a recognition within self for giving. If one is detached, with no expectation of outcome, giving freely, because that is the self's nature, I'm not sure there is any requirement for a recipient. Any recipient would be random, so to speak, and making a decision to receive from the all, rather than giving/receiving being an event between two entities.

Absorption requires something to be absorbed outside of self. So, STS absorption and STO radiation (when done with the intention of giving to a recipient) could be viewed as two sides of the same coin—one with expectations. So given this supposition, it is detachment and no thought of outcome that makes a difference, rather than intention regarding whether one wants to give or take.

Hmm, the focus on intent is good because it emphasizes the choice. I generally agree with you.

I think the only thing I would add is that there is never 'no one to receive', in my understanding of the inter-connectedness of the universe, and I would even go so far as to say that even all passive radiation if not directly absorbed by a sentient being is still received by the Creator as that is the feedback loop. There are no isolated entities.

In which case, feeling love for the Creator would in effect serve the same purpose. Just expanding on the possibilities here. In that there is a trust and faith that those who are in need are those who will receive.

It's a good line of thinking though.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Diana - 10-10-2019

(10-10-2019, 01:56 PM)Aion Wrote: I think the only thing I would add is that there is never 'no one to receive', in my understanding of the inter-connectedness of the universe, and I would even go so far as to say that even all passive radiation if not directly absorbed by a sentient being is still received by the Creator as that is the feedback loop. There are no isolated entities.

I was thinking that as well—that there are no isolated entities. I agree with that. I just couldn't fit it into my diatribe given my 3D time constraint, so I ignored it. Tongue

What I was trying to convey, and I think this aspect can often be confusing, is that being STO is not about going out to help people. It is more about who one is, and it flows from there. Maybe it's both. But if one is out to help people, there is the free will issue that one must be aware of. That is why detachment from outcome is so important.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Ray711 - 10-11-2019

(10-09-2019, 03:14 PM)Aion Wrote: I generally agree with you, I would just say that for my initial statement I never qualified it as being 'material' giving and receiving, but it's worth clarifying.

Apologies if I assumed too much there!

I agree that someone doesn't need to be that highly polarized in order to be harvestable. Some of Ra's and Q'uo's comments come to mind, on how the early fourth density entities still have a bellicose nature in regard to the negative polarity, implying that they still haven't learned to love the entities that display high negativity. Still, with most of us here probably being wanderers, we probably signed up for the more advanced lessons. Smile Personally I'm not good at giving in a material sense with no expectation of return, but if we think of love as an infinite resource, if we're in a place of loving ourselves, it becomes much easier to love and to accept and to understand others even when they are not returning the same favor.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - Aion - 10-11-2019

I would say that in general what we keep coming back to is that polarization is a qualitative concept, not one of quantity. That is, when we are talking about what makes a person polarized everyone intuitively knows and suggests that purely 'good behaviour' doesn't cut it.

Instead what we are getting at is the 'quality of being'. Polarization is a quality of the being which is refined through interaction.

What I think we see here is the necessary balance between wisdom and love. To those who have awoken universal love, the struggle and desire to 'help' maybe overwhelming and only as wisdom is gained does one learn which battles are actually worth fighting. I see this as a parallel to common aspect of dualistic traditions which have both and outer and inner element. An example is Buddhist, where in the Mahayana school it is all about merit and good deeds, right words, etc, but when you move in to the Vajrayana school it becomes about the quality of the mind and being.

What is interesting to note is that it is the tradition first to instill good behaviour through positive philosophy before working with techniques that produce spiritual power. Wisdom and Love together are necessary to keep Power in check.

RE: STS Entities and Energy Absorption - unity100 - 10-16-2019

(10-04-2019, 12:07 AM)Infinite Wrote: Ra described the two polarities like this:

Quote:Another method of viewing polarities might involve the concept of radiation/absorption. That which is positive is radiant; that which is negative is absorbent.
(93.3)

I never take that literally.

Well, its pretty literal as it gets. It should be taken literally.

Quote:Are STS entities blocked in orange/yellow centers and consequently vampirize the others

That's what polarity is. In energetic sense, in philosophical sense, social sense. Psychological sense...