Bring4th
Can you save a life with energy work? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Can you save a life with energy work? (/showthread.php?tid=17680)

Can you save a life with energy work? - AnthroHeart - 10-11-2019

Could you connect with someone who's like on the brink of suicide,
emotionally devastated, and just send them love and possibly save a life that way?

I don't know the people, but I do this with anthros that are in despair.
I feel their pain. I feel their sadness. And I sit with it, not taking it on.
But I just love them for who they are.

I think this could potentially save a life, or help with emotional pain.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Cainite - 10-11-2019

Well, when I was quite ill, many doctors tried to cure me.. none succeeded

but when people really ''cared'', it somehow helped.

To want to cure is making it about yourself and not them...but caring is different.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-11-2019

Well, he's thinking he might know the means to help cure them. If he COULD, why wouldn't he? But otherwise, yeah. Just caring makes a big difference. Just be sure to let them know how much you care. Not saying it'll fix s***, but it's good to give someone support.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Cainite - 10-11-2019

(10-11-2019, 10:00 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Well, he's thinking he might know the means to help cure them. If he COULD, why wouldn't he? But otherwise, yeah. Just caring makes a big difference. Just be sure to let them know how much you care. Not saying it'll fix s***, but it's good to give someone support.

Didn't Ra say sth along the lines of ''being detached from the outcome of the service offered'' ?

That's what I meant.

Ah. I getcha.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - AnthroHeart - 10-11-2019

Yeah, I wasn't attached to the result.
I just felt love, and allowed them in my field. Then I felt how their low vibration shifted
to something more positive.
Even anthro sadness is beautiful to me. But I much more prefer them happy.

There are so many people sending healing to other humans. But I don't know how many
are actually working with anthros in parallel realities. They don't really get attention.
Most furries who love anthros that I know about aren't into this sort of thing
and don't believe that anthros really exist.

But I'm not special. I'm just doing what I've been called to do and feel passionate about.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Aion - 10-11-2019

I mean, it's certainly possible, but I would say if you have the opportunities to directly reach out that is probably much more efficacious.

(10-11-2019, 04:54 PM)Aion Wrote: I mean, it's certainly possible, but I would say if you have the opportunities to directly reach out that is probably much more efficacious.

How can I directly reach out to an anthro in another parallel reality?

(10-11-2019, 05:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 04:54 PM)Aion Wrote: I mean, it's certainly possible, but I would say if you have the opportunities to directly reach out that is probably much more efficacious.

I mean you can do whatever you want in your mind.

Seems you're probably going about it the best way you can.

How about putting more of your attention toward THIS reality?

(10-11-2019, 09:52 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:

How about putting more of your attention toward THIS reality?

I already do. I spend hours a day raising my vibration to better help the collective.
Why shouldn't I reach out to help an anthro that is my passion?

I'd say the most direct would be appearing to them in astral form, but I mean from what you say it sounds like they tend to be pretty responsive to you.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Sacred Fool - 10-12-2019

(10-11-2019, 12:05 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Could you connect with someone who's like on the brink of suicide,
emotionally devastated, and just send them love and possibly save a life that way?

In my experience, yes it is possible to make the contact, but I would be cautious about becoming attached to the outcome.  The being will make its own free will choice.

In my experience, a person upon the brink of suicide can transmit an unconscious SOS signal, seeking connection and acceptance and love.  For efficiency's sake, you might find it more practical to endeavor to receive and identify such signals prior to sending out your own.

I wish you patience and connection in your generous endeavor.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-12-2019

The whole "don't get attached to the outcome" thing has already been addressed.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - AnthroHeart - 10-12-2019

This is hard work. I cry a lot. But I feel such great satisfaction and love for doing this service.
We are shifting through billions of static parallel realities per second.
One reality is not more important than another.

I don't expect rewards, but I still get them. Just being in the presence of anthro energy is rewarding.

It also works both ways.
I asked for an anthro that was willing to give me a healing
because I'm feeling a little weak and somewhat sick from the low vibrations I've been encountering in working with suicidal anthros.
And immediately I feel healing that feels similar to Reiki.

I'm being healed by an anthro (or so I think, not sure, but it was my intention) and I am humbled and so appreciative
that one would care about me like that. They don't even want anything in return. But I can't help how my heart feels toward them.

Why is what I love and am passionate about so painful? I feel sad and broken now.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - EvolvingPhoenix - 10-12-2019

I think you focus on parallel realities to escape this one, and the broken, sad feeling is probably an OLD emotion that you've been storing and keeping locked up all these years.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Sacred Fool - 10-12-2019

Another thing to consider is that, by projecting yourself into different realities, you may be picking things up you can't even identify. You may be attaching to things which you cannot know will deplete or confuse you. You might want to consider how you could inspect for that.

Weird, but the Universe took away my love of anthros. I don't know why it would do that.
What used to be my favorite furry picture is now uncomfortable to look at.
I hope it's temporary, but I don't know why it's happening.
Maybe I was stupid to ask the Universe to break me and humble me because I felt too proud.
I feel so alone now. I have nobody.
The number of people I've reached out to stopped talking to me.
There is only one shaman lady that might work with me (for $270/month).
Even my former 2 teachers stopped working with me.

I had to block all anthro energy because it was painful.
And even now I'm getting uncomfortable energy from the Universe.
It doesn't feel loving.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Sacred Fool - 10-13-2019

Continuing along the same lines as above, you may have simply lost track of your own self while playing around hither and thither. To put my earlier comments more directly, do yourself a favor and check (or have someone else check) to see if you are being bled out through cords or the like. There may be energetic things inside you which are parasitic. An accumulation of such can greatly distort your sense of which way is up, which is how you're sounding.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - AnthroHeart - 10-13-2019

Thanks peregrine. I asked for angels to help remove parasites and cords, and I felt a painful tug on my heart. I let it continue until now it feels better. Though there is still work to do.

I don't know if maybe I'm more anthro energetically now which may be why I don't feel them so special now.

They don't warm my heart like they used to.

I can only ask the Universe to do what needs to be done to help me. And then I surrender to that.

I'd still like to help anthros if I can, but I need to find a way to do it more responsibly. If I ever do help them again.

One thing that saddened me is when a shaman lady told me I wouldn't be an anthro in the physical, but in the spiritual/mental.
She said "There was an energetic shift some years ago that has brought fear and hatred out en mass that altered the trajectory we've been on."

So it wouldn't be safe to be one here anyway. I had hoped to be able to teach others how to be one.

Ok, since the Universe has manifested some anthro related stuff for me, my interest has been rekindled.
I don't have the passion I used to have, because I don't put them on a pedestal like I did.
I feel I am more one in a way, and that it seems rather ordinary.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - BridgesToLight - 10-13-2019

The story of the criminal psychologist/psychiatrist that never actually met his patients, but sat with their files while "using"  ho'oponopono, proved, to me, that it is not just possible, but it is.

I think the caveat is that "healing," can only occur IF it is for the highest good.

In other words, what if the pain, sickness, or depression is actually the entirety, or a big part of the purpose, for the soul being incarnate?

This came to me awhile back, we are so powerful, our words and deeds for "healing" or even sustaining of life,  might be distorting the  reason for the occurrence.

Who am I to attempt to override or derail another soul's experience?

I've been shown that these loving attempted manipulations violate free will.

That was the day I quit praying and asking for my energy/channel to heal or save others.

I now pray for the "highest good or something better."

My new philosophy was put to the test when my dad died last year.  My siblings and extended family were all praying for miracles and life, I prayed for love, light, and his highest good.

And since then I've been shown/told his highest good was actually exiting this lifeform and planet.  Staying would have been wrong for him, his soul, and all of ours, too.

I used to view the world through the pain/illness/death is always bad/dark, healing and life is always good/light.

Then insight started to come as to how injuries, illness and pain was put in my path to keep me on the path.

Seemingly horrible, but actually was for my highest good.

As was my dad's death.  To many it was a tragedy that a sick, in pain, miserable, full of fear and despair, man passed.
To me it was a joyful return to the light. No pain, no regret, no blindness, just his perfect self, the self he never found while on this Earth.

Sending you love, light and energy, Indigo, for your highest good.

Thank you Bridges.
If I violated another's free will, that feels like the worst thing you can do.

Right now I'm working on just being an open vessel to the Universe, and radiating the vibration it wants me to.
It may be anthro, it may not be. But I'm trying not to hold a preference.

RE: Can you save a life with energy work? - Sacred Fool - 10-13-2019

(10-13-2019, 08:43 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I let it continue until now it feels better. Though there is still work to do.
You and I have been on these fora together for close to ten years, and you know that my demeanor is normally distant and abstruse, so I hope you'll note the change in tone here and take the message to heart.

I feel I'm not speaking for myself, but for others who are closely connected with you, when I tell you that you should NOT settle for "it feels better," but should continue with that work until it is finished.  I feel that you're in much deeper poop than you realize and that other aspects of you are screaming for you to heed more vigorously the Law of Responsibility and thereby take more responsibility for the balance of your general well being.  "Finish the job, please (of the healing)," is what I hear to tell you. 

Do as you wish.  Have fun.
~p~