Bring4th
Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? (/showthread.php?tid=17696)

Pages: 1 2 3

Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Cannon - 10-22-2019

I'm aware that the negative being begins to experience more and more amounts of "spiritual entropy" while trying to ascend in the sixth density, but I'm wondering why that is exactly. One assumption that I have is that, in order to value the Self over the Other, one must be able to distinguish between the Self and the Other, and that this perceived separation requires a veil of sorts and, in order to spiritually ascend higher and higher, all veils must eventually be abandoned.

If anyone knows a particular session in the LOO specifically concerning this, I don't, and would very much appreciate being guided to one. Thank you.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - AnthroHeart - 10-22-2019

They don't see themselves as one, and you can only approach Creator as One. There must be stillness.
Negative polarity has too much distortion.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Minyatur - 10-22-2019

You can't so much rise above the illusions while wanting to remain caught up in them.

Both paths need to be transcended, as there is no many.

Quote:In sixth density, the density of unity, the positive and negative paths must needs take in each other for all now must be seen as love/light and light/love. This is not difficult for the positive polarity, which sends love and light to all other-selves. It is difficult enough for service-to-self polarized entities that at some point the negative polarity is abandoned.

I liken having transcended polarity as to be alike the Logos. You have no selful polarity, you encompass both the potential for positive polarity and negative polarity as they come to manifest. So it is not only the negative path that is forsaken, the positive one is transformed also from what it was as it takes in the negative polarity. The Earth blinks at neither the chirping birds or the hungry wolves, that is unity.

Polarity itself is a principle of separation.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Aion - 10-22-2019

Quote:36.15 ▶ Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

Basically, they realize it is in their own self interest. It is the paradox of seeking the illusion of separation with the awareness of unity. It is kind of the final 'dissonance'.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - ZW929 - 10-22-2019

(10-22-2019, 02:25 PM)Aion Wrote:
Quote:36.15 ▶ Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

Basically, they realize it is in their own self interest. It is the paradox of seeking the illusion of separation with the awareness of unity. It is kind of the final 'dissonance'.
that must be something to witness...and the fact that it happens instantly. after such a "long time".

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Infinite - 10-22-2019

You just can't escape of the truth forever. Unity is the truth. In the mid of 6D this truth is totally evident.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Aion - 10-23-2019

I wouldn't say so much that they avoid the truth so much as test the limits of it as far as they can. Negatives at that level are well aware of the paradox but some will spend quite a long time trying to find a way to circumvent it.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Asolsutsesvyl - 10-23-2019

In relation to the infinity of the cosmos, an individual sphere of power will always be finite in size. Thus, the only way to "have it all" is eventually to abandon the whole game of control, which implies a division, thus becoming "one with all". Anything else becomes self-defeating when the border between the controlled and the uncontrolled can no longer be expanded in the way desired.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Cannon - 10-23-2019

Thank you all for the replies.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Loki - 10-23-2019

Spiritual evolution results in losing boundary of individuality. Ra says he cannot distinguish individuals in Ra memory complex.
Negative polarity requires individuality in order to be possible. Once the spiritual evolution pushes negative entities above the individuality threshold, negative potential becomes impossible.
If someone wants to keep his/hers negative potential must stop spiritual evolution. But spiritual evolution is fundamental goal of each entity.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Loki - 10-23-2019

(10-23-2019, 03:43 AM)Aion Wrote: I wouldn't say so much that they avoid the truth so much as test the limits of it as far as they can. Negatives at that level are well aware of the paradox but some will spend quite a long time trying to find a way to circumvent it.

Not sure if negative polarity avoids the truth. For me negative polarity is the original instinctual polarity, by only looking at the evolution and enabling of energy centers. In second density only negative polarity is possible and is subconscious. Some entities which are strongly driven by survival instincts will have these tendencies even after all centers are enabled. It's not like they know the truth but pretend they don't. It is what their free will tell them is true. They only abandon their way when the spiritual evolution they desire becomes impossible while individuality is maintained.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Learner - 10-23-2019

I wonder whether in the negative LOO teachings, it would say that in mid-six density, it's the positive polarity that would switch, for in the end there is unity, positive and negative no more. Which side switches is just a matter of perspective.  RollEyes

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Aion - 10-24-2019

(10-23-2019, 03:16 PM)Loki Wrote:
(10-23-2019, 03:43 AM)Aion Wrote: I wouldn't say so much that they avoid the truth so much as test the limits of it as far as they can. Negatives at that level are well aware of the paradox but some will spend quite a long time trying to find a way to circumvent it.

Not sure if negative polarity avoids the truth. For me negative polarity is the original instinctual polarity, by only looking at the evolution and enabling of energy centers. In second density only negative polarity is possible and is subconscious. Some entities which are strongly driven by survival instincts will have these tendencies even after all centers are enabled. It's not like they know the truth but pretend they don't. It is what their free will tell them is true. They only abandon their way when the spiritual evolution they desire becomes impossible while individuality is maintained.

I guess that would be up for anyone's opinion. According to Ra the early stages of evolution were purely positive and the negative polarity didn't occur until 'later on' in the chain. I can't say I agree with your assessment of second density but maybe we understand it in different ways.

I think what you describe regarding survival and instincts being negative doesn't really ring true to me. According to the system of Ra polarity doesn't even 'start' until the third density. Not that I follow the 'system' but these are debatable points.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - unity100 - 11-03-2019

(10-22-2019, 10:07 AM)Cannon Wrote: I'm aware that the negative being begins to experience more and more amounts of "spiritual entropy" while trying to ascend in the sixth density, but I'm wondering why that is exactly. One assumption that I have is that, in order to value the Self over the Other, one must be able to distinguish between the Self and the Other, and that this perceived separation requires a veil of sorts and, in order to spiritually ascend higher and higher, all veils must eventually be abandoned.

If anyone knows a particular session in the LOO specifically concerning this, I don't, and would very much appreciate being guided to one. Thank you.

On a fundamental spiritual basis, the negative entity starts seeing that there is no way for a finite entity to fully express infinity. There will be always something left out.

Therefore, to be infinite, the negative entity must accept and encompass other entities. Which means that its philosophy before that point was wrong all along, and the external (other) entities were also infinitely important like the negative entity thought itself to be.

On a more practical level, the entity sees that it cannot exist separately from other entities, and what harm other entities experience eventually also affects the negative entity itself. So the negative entity sees that it must also take care of whatever is around it, and must walk through with them altogether.

On an energetic level it becomes impossible to exist by shutting out other entities' thoughts, emotions, and their very being. The spiritual nature of 6d energy and on, carry connectivity inside them. Its inevitable. Therefore the negative entity must oblige by the nature of the vibration of the levels ahead it, and must accept all.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Ymarsakar - 11-04-2019

I am immensely intrigued by this issue as well.
Yeshua did a rescue volunteer mission for the hebrews and others but how do you rescue a totalitarian system where the masters and slaves are all unified in sixth density? A fearsome task.

I am also trying to piece together my own divine family. How many incarnated from positive 6th density that was formerly negative 6th? Wouldnt they have issues understanding love, thus necessitating a 3rd den re do. To them, the risk 9f wandering is far less than the rewards. How would these incarnations be different?

Edit add. Here is a short story i gathered from personal revelations and downloads. Collective dark units see the world as a deception created to enslave and control. Thus the suffering that is transformed to joy and love of the creator is a false mind control. The positive light groups are slaves preventing us, the freedom seekers, from mastering the illusion to kill the creator. We must galvanize the sum total of all life, all rocks, all crystals, all pets, all spirits, all stars, and liberate us all from the suffering dark cage of creation itself that watches as we struggle and scream towards the powerful. This creation respects no light or dark, it is merely a tyrant watching as we struggle in vain. That is, gathered masters and servants, we must kill the creator by replacing creation. To do so, we must have complete power over every soul. We offer salvation, not within the system of weak mercy and karma, but for every single entity that ever was shall be or is.

That is the dark polarity philosophy. There is no right or wrong. There is only illusion and pain.

Imagine a single individual that rules as the top, suddenly realizes what 7th density requires. The love of the creation reaches the most powerful or one, and they have a change of heart. What will they do to turn the collective? A waelr unimaginable to maldek, one of psionic debate.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - flofrog - 11-04-2019

I agree with Aion about polarity being positive in second density. Yes, survival instinct, in second density souls, is built on and not as a choice or hurting others through negative intent. Ra has a lot about the service of second density.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-09-2019

I feel like they become very aware of it, approaching 5D harvest.
5D is spent trying to extinguish. 6D would be spent trying to stop the manifestation.
The end result...a black hole.
A sun...seems to be the radiant, mid 6D point of turning to face the all...so how so you turn to face, what you are trying to ignore?
This is the paradox that must be resolved, through acceptance that all is one.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-09-2019

Or perhaps...the question raised, would be how do you see self as all there is...when you're OBVIOUSLY extinguishing the light of ANOTHER SELF...which is within you.
This causes the "elephant in the room" mentality.
When you are close to perfect knowledge...this becomes undeniable.
Then you can't help but notice...what your near perfect understanding, is comprehending.
The switch in polarity would be pretty instant...relatively speaking.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - unity100 - 11-10-2019

This topic is a bit complicated and unclear.

An entity which is sucking in and using large amounts of energy as negative at one point, switching instantly to emitting energy as opposed to sucking it in, should cause what is akin to crashing into a wall due to the incoming energy confronting the now outgoing energy.

So it was sucking energy in in an instant, in the next, it suddenly starts emitting. But the energy which was being sucked in is still flowing in.

Its like pressure.

This should cause a necessity to shoulder the impact of this energy situation until the energy starts flowing the other way.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-11-2019

(11-10-2019, 06:09 PM)unity100 Wrote: This topic is a bit complicated and unclear.

An entity which is sucking in and using large amounts of energy as negative at one point, switching instantly to emitting energy as opposed to sucking it in, should cause what is akin to crashing into a wall due to the incoming energy confronting the now outgoing energy.

So it was sucking energy in in an instant, in the next, it suddenly starts emitting. But the energy which was being sucked in is still flowing in.

Its like pressure.

This should cause a necessity to shoulder the impact of this energy situation until the energy starts flowing the other way.
You're assuming that one moves in an OPPOSITE direction, when switching polarity, approaching Oneness.
From what I can surmise, Ra explains that when we approach infinite potential, we have both positive AND negative potential.
This would mean that the USE of either requires nothing more than a choice.
There are 3 options, from what I understand.
1. Choose positive
2. Choose negative
2. Choose the balanced, united perspective.

Ra explains that it isn't a case of building momentum in an 'opposite' direction.
We have free will to choose either.
Both paths have equal potential power.
Bi-polar is the medical term for this.
I feel like you're imagining something akin to a whirlpool, created by kids, in a swimming pool.
A situation where you have to push against the forces, to undo the momentum of the surrounding water.
It's more like having a continuous whirlpool, with 2 exits.
One leads to the stairs...where theres a diving board, which you can use to 'take another plunge', if one so desires. All who choose not to re enter the the whirlpool...may remain here, on the well lit platform.
The other...to a slide which leads off into another, separate pool. There is no illumination or help from anyone or anything.
This choice is easier to begin with...as there is no climbing required. But the path back to the original source...is an uphill climb in the dark.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - unity100 - 11-11-2019

(11-11-2019, 04:20 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 1. Choose positive
2. Choose negative

This is not merely a philosophical or mental situation.

There is also energetic aspect to such a change, and also there is the spiritual path related considerations.

Someone moving towards infinity from a certain path is tuned to the path it is following and everything around it - including the very life, circumstances it inhabits. Regardless of dimension.

A sudden major change in the entity itself will need rearrangement of entire relationship of the entity with its environment. Not only energetically, but socially, mentally, anything you can imagine.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-12-2019

(11-11-2019, 06:35 PM)unity100 Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 04:20 PM)Kaaron Wrote: 1. Choose positive
2. Choose negative

This is not merely a philosophical or mental situation.

There is also energetic aspect to such a change, and also there is the spiritual path related considerations.

Someone moving towards infinity from a certain path is tuned to the path it is following and everything around it - including the very life, circumstances it inhabits. Regardless of dimension.

A sudden major change in the entity itself will need rearrangement of entire relationship of the entity with its environment. Not only energetically, but socially, mentally, anything you can imagine.
This is true...but doesn't disprove my point.
It is merely a question, of ones ability to channel infinite potential.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Ymarsakar - 11-15-2019

The defecting entity has to balance all the incoming terror and face it. It should be relatively easy for 6th unity conscious to choose this for one, for all. But it will hurt, si many refuse to look. So long as that is frozen, it is much like stockholme syndrome or child abuse catalonia.

However, having blocked heart chakra they need fast catalyst to regain balance. Like an addict, if they cannot get their fix of loosh, they may go back to what works. That isnt pretty. There is a channeled story of lucifer, heyl el being made to incarnate on earth.

There is an imbalance in creation. Fastest catalyst is this earth.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-15-2019

(11-15-2019, 02:54 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: There is a channeled story of lucifer, heyl el being made to incarnate on earth.

Can you post a link to this channeled story, by any chance? I'm curious about it.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-15-2019

(11-15-2019, 02:54 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The defecting entity has to balance all the incoming terror and face it. It should be relatively easy for 6th unity conscious to choose this for one, for all. But it will hurt, si many refuse to look. So long as that is frozen, it is much like stockholme syndrome or child abuse catalonia.

However, having blocked heart chakra they need fast catalyst to regain balance. Like an addict, if they cannot get their fix of loosh, they may go back to what works. That isnt pretty. There is a channeled story of lucifer, heyl el being made to incarnate on earth.

Why would the entity experience terror?
Why do you say they have blocked the heart chakra? I was under the impression that service to self, requires love of the self.

Heylel incarnated under the distortion of free will.
This was a very brave and commendable thing to do...from my perspective.
The entity was willing to be a placeholder for separation.
It was done with love. As is all.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-15-2019

I can asnwer the second question: BECAUSE Ra OUTRIGHT SAID SO. But I can't amswer the first question.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-16-2019

(11-15-2019, 09:37 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I can asnwer the second question: BECAUSE Ra OUTRIGHT SAID SO.
Do you have a quote?

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - kristina - 11-17-2019

(11-15-2019, 06:55 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 02:54 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: The defecting entity has to balance all the incoming terror and face it. It should be relatively easy for 6th unity conscious to choose this for one, for all. But it will hurt, si many refuse to look. So long as that is frozen, it is much like stockholme syndrome or child abuse catalonia.

Why do you say they have blocked the heart chakra? I was under the impression that service to self, requires love of the self.

Quote:Why do you say they have blocked the heart chakra? I was under the impression that service to self, requires love of the self.
"service to self" entity does not acknowledge love for other self and does not recognize worth of other selves therefore this entity is not accessing the green ray energy center and does not allow the energy to flow through it thus creating a blockage.
I only quoted the higher rays which you can read about the lower rays going to the higher rays starting at quote 15:12
here's your quote:
Quote:The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.
the blue ray...
Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.
Indigio Ray...
Quote:The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least-distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - Kaaron - 11-17-2019

(11-17-2019, 08:41 AM)kristina Wrote:
(11-15-2019, 06:55 PM)Kaaron Wrote:

Quote:Why do you say they have blocked the heart chakra? I was under the impression that service to self, requires love of the self.
"service to self" entity does not acknowledge love for other self and does not recognize worth of other selves therefore this entity is not accessing the green ray energy center and does not allow the energy to flow through it thus creating a blockage.
I only quoted the higher rays which you can read about the lower rays going to the higher rays starting at quote 15:12
here's your quote:

Quote:The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.
the blue ray...

Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.
Indigio Ray...

Quote:The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least-distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.
I feel like my interpretation of the word "blockage", is the root of our miscommunication.
It doesn't mean they feel no love. It seems that they are unable to express universal love.
They are able to feel love of the self. This is a function of 4D negative and requires functioning within the heart chakra. I would say functioning, tho distorted, is functioning nonetheless.

RE: Why exactly do negatives entities inevitably need to switch polarities? - unity100 - 11-21-2019

Finite can never reach and encompass infinite.

Even if the finite entity is a microcosm that copies the macrocosm, it can never manifest all the infinite variety of existence that exists outside it, with all the infinite variations of that existence outside.

Therefore, due to spiritual principles, as it approaches infinity, the entity must increasingly enlarge its perspective and drop its limitations and encompass infinity by melding into infinity.

A simpler version is that 6d has connectedness and unity in its nature, and its impossible to pass through without properly manifesting that understanding. There is no other way - you have to reconnect with the rest of the creation even if you walked a solitary path before.