Bring4th
How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream (/showthread.php?tid=17705)

How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - breakingties - 10-26-2019

Hi guys.

Lately i had some experiences that proved me that i am every second where i should be. So i took the accept the dream philosophy and working on myself, trying to improve myself as a human being. I developed a high degree of acceptance and faith but the physical circumstances doesn't reflect my state of being. So i am starting to question the accept the dream philosophy.

My physical circumstances:

I just finished a job and i can't find another one in my ghost town Smile)
My parents are scared because of my psychotic episodes and they are very restrictive meaning that i want to go working in another country and they are not okey with that, because they think i will have another episode and they will not be there, and i fully understand them.
My relationships started to suck, even if i have just love for my family and my friends, they will not mirror that, and even have a strange/inapropriate behaviour towards me.

So, analyzing and pondering my life at the moment, and these circumstances, i am trying to find a way to accelerate my path, and i am questioning the accept the dream philosophy. Because of my experiences during the awakening, i became fatalist, and even when i found my freewill and start to move things in my life, i came to the conclusion that it was all an illusion.

So, i am reaching for you help and wisdom once again guys. If anyone can relate, or if you have some insights about the "How can we accelerate our life vs. accepting the dream" title please share BigSmile

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - ada - 10-26-2019

Try seeing what reachable options do you currently have in your daily life (not just about job), small steps that may change your routine, and put your heart to each and see how it makes you feel, without thinking about whether it fits this or that previous vision.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - AnthroHeart - 10-26-2019

Maybe start an online business? One guy started a business doing one YouTube video a day for a few years.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - RitaJC - 10-27-2019

(10-26-2019, 05:08 PM)breakingties Wrote: Hi guys.

Lately i had some experiences that proved me that i am every second where i should be. So i took the accept the dream philosophy and working on myself, trying to improve myself as a human being. I developed a high degree of acceptance and faith but the physical circumstances doesn't reflect my state of being. So i am starting to question the accept the dream philosophy.

My physical circumstances:

I just finished a job and i can't find another one in my ghost town Smile)
My parents are scared because of my psychotic episodes and they are very restrictive meaning that i want to go working in another country and they are not okey with that, because they think i will have another episode and they will not be there, and i fully understand them.
My relationships started to suck, even if i have just love for my family and my friends, they will not mirror that, and even have a strange/inapropriate behaviour towards me.

So, analyzing and pondering my life at the moment, and these circumstances, i am trying to find a way to accelerate my path, and i am questioning the accept the dream philosophy. Because of my experiences during the awakening, i became fatalist, and even when i found my freewill and start to move things in my life, i came to the conclusion that it was all an illusion.

So, i am reaching for you help and wisdom once again guys. If anyone can relate, or if you have some insights about the "How can we accelerate our life vs. accepting the dream" title please share BigSmile

It is a dream. But I see lots of confusion on your part what that means and how it can become lucid and malleable. One thing is clear to me: there is only one thing we can ever experience - our beliefs about ourselves. And "circumstances" and "others" are perfect mirrors of the unconscious ones.

The good news is that we can learn how to decypher those beliefs mirrored back at us and change them to ones that are closer to Truth. But it takes focus, time, and competent guidance.

Drop me a PM when you are ready for that. Or when you feel curious to get to know what my journey has revealed to me Smile

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - unity100 - 11-03-2019

Quote:accelerate

Spiritual growth cannot be accelerated. Just following the existing path in front of one's eyes should be enough. If the path is not visible, it must be found first, of course...

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-04-2019

(11-03-2019, 08:31 PM)unity100 Wrote:
Quote:accelerate

Spiritual growth cannot be accelerated. Just following the existing path in front of one's eyes should be enough. If the path is not visible, it must be found first, of course...

I don't think I understand correctly or maybe I am in disagreement with your statement. I am not sure which. I feel that it can be accelerated as long as there is an investment. Then when I wrote that, I suddenly thought....hmmm perhaps you are correct. But, just for giggles, would you explain your concept? I'd be interesting in hearing it.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Hilarion - 11-04-2019

The spiritual journey is the journey of a lifetime. Patience and faith are things that need to be learnt. I found that I was listening to a lot of sensationalist new age stuff and I was subconciously picking up on peoples ego based hunger for spiritual experiences and manifestation. The real spirituality is seeing the beauty and spirituality in simple experiences with others.

I too have had psychotic episodes. For me Yoga is the best thing I have found to balance my energy centres. I have found in my journey that too much meditation or the worng kind of meditation can cause complications like this for some people. I have spinal problems and I was told by a meditation master from a secret society that this was the cause of my psychosis.

I try to be really careful about what media I consume and ressonate with. Now I don't even watch the news. I used to watch a lot of videos about disclosure and a lot of these people carry a lot of dellusion and conflict with them. I realised even the Ra material attracted a lot of negative energy because of the channels strong attraction to christianity and the idea of martydom, she literally attracted negative experiences to her because of this and I found this rubbing off on me because of my affinity to the Ra material. I attracted a lot of negativity into my life which caused the breakdown of most of my relationships. It's taken me four years to heal my family relationships, but now they are far better then even when I started.

What helped me the most was watching this guys videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/hamishpatterson

he used to do a lot of drugs and was seeking far out experiences and it was ruining his life, he talks about how he went sober and now tries to see God in his everyday relationships and experiences.

If you want to accelerate your journey to greater love, abundance and balance then the best way is to seek out well balanced, loving and spiritualy adept people who can guide you. In the Law of One Ra says that a spiritual adept has the power to balance those around them, in the same way as the pyramids they built to accelerate spiritual power. Another way to increase our power is to go to spiritual congregations with others.

I would reccomend listening to some of Sadhguru's videos he is a very well balanced Yogi:
https://www.youtube.com/user/sadhguru

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-05-2019

[/quote]
Quote: I realised even the Ra material attracted a lot of negative energy because of the channels strong attraction to christianity and the idea of martydom, she literally attracted negative experiences to her because of this
No. This is Not the reason why a negative entity was attracted to the Ra contact.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Kaaron - 11-11-2019

Quote:I realised even the Ra material attracted a lot of negative energy because of the channels strong attraction to christianity and the idea of martydom, she literally attracted negative experiences to her because of this
Quote:No. This is Not the reason why a negative entity was attracted to the Ra contact.

What is, in your opinion, the reason?

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - unity100 - 11-11-2019

Ra material is not at all attuned to Christianity. Or any particular religion or belief system on this planet. This must be noted first.

After that, it is correct that the propensity of Carla towards martyrdom attracted negative attacks. However, it is likely that the negative attention would still be there even if she was not inclined to martyrdom.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-12-2019

(11-11-2019, 05:43 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
Quote:I realised even the Ra material attracted a lot of negative energy because of the channels strong attraction to christianity and the idea of martydom, she literally attracted negative experiences to her because of this
Quote:No. This is Not the reason why a negative entity was attracted to the Ra contact.

I'll find you the quote(s).

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-12-2019

I do not have an opinion per se. Here are some quotes in which can be considered.
Quote:53.11 ▶ Questioner: [Interrupting] Why does this occur?

Ra: I am Ra. When it occurs it is quite rare and occurs either due to the Orion entities’ lack of perception of the depth of positivity to be encountered or due to the Orion entities’ desire to, shall we say, attempt to remove this positivity from this plane of existence. Orion tactics normally are those which choose the simple distortions of mind which indicate less mental and spiritual complex activity.

This quote in a nutshell describes the desire to extinguish the light that is put into the world.

This comes from 62:20
Quote:The fifth density sees the difficulties posed by the light and in this way directs entities of this vibration to the seeking of targets of opportunity such as this one. If fourth-density temptations, shall we say, towards distortion of ego, etc., are not successful the fifth-density entity then thinks in terms of the removal of light.

Quote:67.7 ▶ Questioner: I undoubtedly will ask several very uninformed and poor questions. However, I was trying to understand certain concepts having to do with the illusion, I shall say, of the polarization that seems to exist at certain density levels in the creation and how can the mechanism of interaction of consciousness— it is a very difficult subject for me and therefore I ask your forgiveness for my poor questions, but it seems to me that the fifth-density entity is attracted in some way to our group by [the] polarization of this group which acts somehow as a beacon to the entity. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in substance, correct but the efforts of this entity are put forward only reluctantly. The usual attempts upon positively oriented entities or groups of entities are made, as we have said, by minions of the fifth-density Orion leaders; these are fourth-density. The normal gambit of such fourth-density attack is the tempting of the entity or group of entities away from total polarization towards service to others and toward the aggrandizement of self or of social organizations with which the self identifies. In the case of this particular group each was given a full range of temptations to cease being of service to each other and to the One Infinite Creator. Each entity declined these choices and instead continued with no significant deviations from the desire for a purely other-self service orientation. At this point one of the fifth-density entities over-seeing such detuning processes determined that it would be necessary to terminate the group by what you might call magical means, as you understand ritual magic. We have previously discussed the potential for the removal of one of this group by such attack and have noted that by far the most vulnerable is the instrument due to its pre-incarnative physical complex distortions.

As you can see, the reason for such attacks is because of service to other self and the One Infinite Creator choice by this group of three. The group was not only intensifying the light and love vibration between the three of them but at some point were going to release this learn/teaching to the world (us). This is very powerful as it would provide many entities the opportunity to learn/teach the Law of One and the truth which in turn would further reach others. This is not what the Crusaders want. They would prefer to de-polarize the group of three in this case and relinquish the contact with those of Ra.
Most of the time the temptation would be to de-polarize an entity and not remove them from this space/time. However, in this case with Don, Carla and Jim, the removal option was on the table. The harmony and love between the three was the protection against not only de-polarization but the removal of Carla. Only until later in the contact we saw that disharmony infiltrated the group at times and there was an energy transfer between Don and Carla; making her the strong one and Don the weak one, was there a real threat. And you can find that information toward the end of the contact if you read the transcripts. I won't quote it here but perhaps another seeker may.
As you can see, it had nothing to do with Christianity or any religious affiliations but rather something else.
Hope this helps in some way

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - ada - 11-12-2019

I like how these discussions eventually help us re-learning and refining our understanding. It's much easier than going over the material by our own. Although it is quite recommended to do for the first time.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Kaaron - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 09:12 AM)kristina Wrote:

I do not have an opinion per se. Here are some quotes in which can be considered.

Ra: I am Ra. When it occurs it is quite rare and occurs either due to the Orion entities’ lack of perception of the depth of positivity to be encountered or due to the Orion entities’ desire to, shall we say, attempt to remove this positivity from this plane of existence. Orion tactics normally are those which choose the simple distortions of mind which indicate less mental and spiritual complex activity.

This quote in a nutshell describes the desire to extinguish the light that is put into the world.

Quote:The fifth density sees the difficulties posed by the light and in this way directs entities of this vibration to the seeking of targets of opportunity such as this one. If fourth-density temptations, shall we say, towards distortion of ego, etc., are not successful the fifth-density entity then thinks in terms of the removal of light.

Quote:67.7 ▶ Questioner: I undoubtedly will ask several very uninformed and poor questions. However, I was trying to understand certain concepts having to do with the illusion, I shall say, of the polarization that seems to exist at certain density levels in the creation and how can the mechanism of interaction of consciousness— it is a very difficult subject for me and therefore I ask your forgiveness for my poor questions, but it seems to me that the fifth-density entity is attracted in some way to our group by [the] polarization of this group which acts somehow as a beacon to the entity. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is, in substance, correct but the efforts of this entity are put forward only reluctantly. The usual attempts upon positively oriented entities or groups of entities are made, as we have said, by minions of the fifth-density Orion leaders; these are fourth-density. The normal gambit of such fourth-density attack is the tempting of the entity or group of entities away from total polarization towards service to others and toward the aggrandizement of self or of social organizations with which the self identifies. In the case of this particular group each was given a full range of temptations to cease being of service to each other and to the One Infinite Creator. Each entity declined these choices and instead continued with no significant deviations from the desire for a purely other-self service orientation. At this point one of the fifth-density entities over-seeing such detuning processes determined that it would be necessary to terminate the group by what you might call magical means, as you understand ritual magic. We have previously discussed the potential for the removal of one of this group by such attack and have noted that by far the most vulnerable is the instrument due to its pre-incarnative physical complex distortions.

As you can see, the reason for such attacks is because of service to other self and the One Infinite Creator choice by this group of three. The group was not only intensifying the light and love vibration between the three of them but at some point were going to release this learn/teaching to the world (us). This is very powerful as it would provide many entities the opportunity to learn/teach the Law of One and the truth which in turn would further reach others. This is not what the Crusaders want. They would prefer to de-polarize the group of three in this case and relinquish the contact with those of Ra.
Most of the time the temptation would be to de-polarize an entity and not remove them from this space/time. However, in this case with Don, Carla and Jim, the removal option was on the table. The harmony and love between the three was the protection against not only de-polarization but the removal of Carla. Only until later in the contact we saw that disharmony infiltrated the group at times and there was an energy transfer between Don and Carla; making her the strong one and Don the weak one, was there a real threat. And you can find that information toward the end of the contact if you read the transcripts. I won't quote it here but perhaps another seeker may.
As you can see, it had nothing to do with Christianity or any religious affiliations but rather something else.
From what I can gather...Jim n Carla were STO love and had that relationship.
Carla and Don had a mixed love. Don was possessive and controlling.
This was the balance spoken of, by Ra...IMO
Don was the one asking transient questions alot of the time.
With great truth...comes the offer of great distortion. Don provided this...by being self serving with alot of the lines of questioning.
The same can be seen, when watching cosmic Disclosure.
Corey feels very STO.
David loves himself and the idea of Disclosure.
The perfect STS/STO storm...if you will.
I feel like the negative 5D "friend"...was attached to Don.
Carla was the pure love.
Jim was the balance.
Their interpersonal relationships...provided the positive and negative balance necessary.
IMO

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Kaaron - 11-12-2019

I feel the misunderstanding...comes from ones interpretation of the word "harmony".
Harmony is a consistent, orderly, or pleasing arrangement of parts; congruity.
Minors have harmony, as do majors.
It doesn't mean perfect balanced love.
Something worth considering, perhaps

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-13-2019

(11-12-2019, 03:13 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 09:12 AM)kristina Wrote:

From what I can gather...Jim n Carla were STO love and had that relationship.
Carla and Don had a mixed love. Don was possessive and controlling.
This was the balance spoken of, by Ra...IMO
Don was the one asking transient questions alot of the time.
With great truth...comes the offer of great distortion. Don provided this...by being self serving with alot of the lines of questioning.
The same can be seen, when watching cosmic Disclosure.
Corey feels very STO.
David loves himself and the idea of Disclosure.
The perfect STS/STO storm...if you will.
I feel like the negative 5D "friend"...was attached to Don.
Carla was the pure love.
Jim was the balance.
Their interpersonal relationships...provided the positive and negative balance necessary.
IMO

If you would please copy and paste the quotes that substantiate your response? Especially regarding the "mixed love" theory. I just do not recall this in the transcripts that balance between the three entailed a mixed, unbalanced love.

In my opinion, Don was not self serving. He dedicated most of his resources to bring the Law of One to the public and he was dedicated to his household on a personal level and was extremely concerned with Carla's health issues and would not hold session if would place her in danger. That to me speaks the opposite of self serving.

In third density there will be distortion. This is not something that can be avoided here. So, as soon as the truth is taught it is distorted. Even Ra speaks about how distorted human beings are.

Cosmic disclosure in comparison to the Law of One? I cannot even go there. Cosmic disclosure...is not aimed in assisting human beings on their spiritual journey. It is just as the name states; Cosmic....Disclosure.... The Law of One is actually a Universal/Cosmic Law not a disclosure. I cannot suggest that either of those two men are STO or STS or of mixed polarity. Who can read another man's heart? And even if I could read their hearts, I feel reading my own is far more important.

The 5th density friend that would visit would do it's bidding another way and was not attached to the energy bodies of Carla or Don. You can read in the transcripts how 5th density chooses to present it's offering, it is not through placing a cord of attachment to entities. Generally speaking, this would be something that an entity in the Lower Astral planes does. An advanced Lower Astral entity.

Jim alone was not the balance. Without Don and Carla there is no balance. It took the three of them to strike that perfect balance as each brought something to the table of unity and love. If you would provide the quote in which you are referring would be appreciated.

peace

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Nau7ik - 11-13-2019

I’d have to agree that all three members of L/L were integral to the contact. Each played an important and vital role. The contact would not have been if any one of them were not there. Don’s mental acuity and wisdom was perfect for questioning, Carla’s purity of intention to Serve Others was a great protection, and Jim’s ability to provide a steady and silent energetic environment by silently meditating and radiating Love and Light to Carla while she served as instrument. And of course, Jim was the scribe!! Carla and Jim also became lovers and the sexual energy exchange helped energize Carla. Don would study the material and posit new questions. Most of us have been studying the Ra Material for years. Don was able to ask those questions and form intelligent responses and further questions on the spot. How many people can do that? Really? Let me just say it took some time for me to grow accustomed to the terminology and the way Ra spoke.
During the actual channelings, if you’ve heard the recordings, Ra spoke very slowly.

It all blended into a beautiful harmony. Ra said they were looking for a long time for such a harmony.

Only at the very end of the contact did Don start to detune the contact but Ra would speak through a veil to warn Don. Ra ended a session when Don’s questioning was detuning. (For example how Don was not accepting that he needed to merely Love his cat rather than “do” something which would only strain things and make it worse.)

As for Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock... I stopped watching that years ago. Something Goode said struck deep in me, that what he was saying was false. Years later it was confirmed for me that he is a deceiver. Make your own judgments. I would just be careful about equating the “blue avians” with Ra. They are NOT the same person. Much of what they say contradicts the Ra Material. No “white hat group” is going to come in to save the day. It’s a massive infringement of free will. I’m sorry to say, but it’s the truth, negatives have a right to be here. We also have the ability to reject their offerings. But that means we need to take personal responsibility for our discernment. Every 4 years there’s a new “event” Wilcock is talking about. L/L even alluded to this. These predictions of disclosure and “cabal arrests.” Its a fantasy.

We can agree to disagree. I’ve gotten to these opinions from my own experiences. One will have to check theirs and use their discernment.

L/L

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-13-2019

(11-13-2019, 09:58 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I’d have to agree that all three members of L/L were integral to the contact. Each played an important and vital role. The contact would not have been if any one of them were not there. Don’s mental acuity and wisdom was perfect for questioning, Carla’s purity of intention to Serve Others was a great protection, and Jim’s ability to provide a steady and silent energetic environment by silently meditating and radiating Love and Light to Carla while she served as instrument. And of course, Jim was the scribe!! Carla and Jim also became lovers and the sexual energy exchange helped energize Carla. Don would study the material and posit new questions. Most of us have been studying the Ra Material for years. Don was able to ask those questions and form intelligent responses and further questions on the spot. How many people can do that? Really? Let me just say it took some time for me to grow accustomed to the terminology and the way Ra spoke.
During the actual channelings, if you’ve heard the recordings, Ra spoke very slowly.

It all blended into a beautiful harmony. Ra said they were looking for a long time for such a harmony.

Only at the very end of the contact did Don start to detune the contact but Ra would speak through a veil to warn Don. Ra ended a session when Don’s questioning was detuning. (For example how Don was not accepting that he needed to merely Love his cat rather than “do” something which would only strain things and make it worse.)

As for Cosmic Disclosure with Corey Goode and David Wilcock... I stopped watching that years ago. Something Goode said struck deep in me, that what he was saying was false. Years later it was confirmed for me that he is a deceiver. Make your own judgments. I would just be careful about equating the “blue avians” with Ra. They are NOT the same person. Much of what they say contradicts the Ra Material. No “white hat group” is going to come in to save the day. It’s a massive infringement of free will. I’m sorry to say, but it’s the truth, negatives have a right to be here. We also have the ability to reject their offerings. But that means we need to take personal responsibility for our discernment. Every 4 years there’s a new “event” Wilcock is talking about. L/L even alluded to this. These predictions of disclosure and “cabal arrests.” Its a fantasy.

We can agree to disagree. I’ve gotten to these opinions from my own experiences. One will have to check theirs and use their discernment.

L/L
I agree very much so with the harmonizing effect of Don, Jim and Carla. The contact was made because of the three of them and not the two lovers so to speak and the third negative wheel (Don). That's not at all what is said or even implied in the Ra Material.

As far as Corey and David go, they are literally feeding on what people want to have happen and not what is actually happening. David has been claiming this garbage for years. David makes a lot of money doing what he does and I am sure Corey is making his money also. Which speaks to me not of success but they are cashing in on the hopes and wishes of the people. Most people just want to know that what they suspect (that other life forms exist beyond ours) is real. And you got these two guys cashing in on that. If we want to be rescued, no one will do it for us. We will have to roll our proverbial sleeves up and get to work. As you stated, take responsibility for the self in it's form of seeking for truth, what the self has come to believe or know, how it acts within it's environment and what it does with it's knowledge.
Your comment was wonderfully stated. Thank you.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Kaaron - 11-13-2019

(11-13-2019, 09:58 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I’d have to agree that all three members of L/L were integral to the contact. Each played an important and vital role. The contact would not have been if any one of them were not there. Don’s mental acuity and wisdom was perfect for questioning, Carla’s purity of intention to Serve Others was a great protection, and Jim’s ability to provide a steady and silent energetic environment by silently meditating and radiating Love and Light to Carla while she served as instrument. And of course, Jim was the scribe!! Carla and Jim also became lovers and the sexual energy exchange helped energize Carla. Don would study the material and posit new questions. Most of us have been studying the Ra Material for years. Don was able to ask those questions and form intelligent responses and further questions on the spot. How many people can do that? Really? Let me just say it took some time for me to grow accustomed to the terminology and the way Ra spoke.

as I said..."harmony" is a very subjective term.
Don was controlling. This is a negative trait.
He requested transient information alot of the time. I believe that he was looking outside of himself for answers. It seems that some fail to see the obvious.
Don had an intimate relationship with Carla. Jim fulfilled this role when things weren't working in that area for Don and Carla. This has been documented.
Don wouldn't let Carla have a job...he was possessive and controlling.
I believe he was unaware of the balance he provided.
Ra always spoke of the need for an equal offer.
You really think Carla, Jim AND Don...were all of an STO nature?

I didn't feel any sense of Don ever being heart based. This indicates distortions and thus...corruption. Ra is the perfect balanced knowledge offered, to a confused 5D entity, IMO. This is why it is present alot of the time. It's the elephant in the room that most fail to see.

I don't believe they are Ra in their "closest representation of 6D", form.
I believe it is the same form that they appeared to my ancestors as...the bird headed avians. "Kahukura" translates as hawk school/learning. This being came and warned us of the coming flood.
Corey might not be perfect...but he constantly reverts the conversation back to looking within and being more loving and more forgiving.
It is David who wants to be the one to find the "Disclosure Golden Ticket".
I take what resonates...and let the rest fall away.
Corey changed his life and it became evident to me, that walking that path can transform our outer shell.
It is not we, the prophets, who claim perfection.
It is the people who sleep, that demand it of us.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - ada - 11-14-2019

I too feel that some of Don's questioning to the negative aspect of the Law of One was not the best, but then again I believe his intention was always to serve others, others like ourselves who might come to difficulties and would appreciate a contrast of information. Because whether you are doing good or bad, you may still be influenced by negativity. It's just how life on this veiled Earth is.

Don was always willing to work with others, he was a teacher, he shared all that he's assessed with others, knowledge and material. He cared for Carla dearly, for the slightest of discomfort that she had he'd cared for.
It's true that he may have been influenced by the negativity that was surrounding them, and I cannot blame, I haven't been there, I don't know what it's like. All that I know is that all of them served bravely and here we are now, united in heart. And I am thankful.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:45 AM)ada Wrote: I too feel that some of Don's questioning to the negative aspect of the Law of One was not the best, but then again I believe his intention was always to serve others, others like ourselves who might come to difficulties and would appreciate a contrast of information. Because whether you are doing good or bad, you may still be influenced by negativity. It's just how life on this veiled Earth is.

Don was always willing to work with others, he was a teacher, he shared all that he's assessed with others, knowledge and material. He cared for Carla dearly, for the slightest of discomfort that she had he'd cared for.
It's true that he may have been influenced by the negativity that was surrounding them, and I cannot blame, I haven't been there, I don't know what it's like. All that I know is that all of them served bravely and here we are now, united in heart. And I am thankful.

Quote:I too feel that some of Don's questioning to the negative aspect of the Law of One was not the best
When you say the words, "negative aspect of the Law of One", what is it that you mean? I guess I am not understanding.
Would you clarify please?

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - kristina - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 07:45 AM)ada Wrote: I too feel that some of Don's questioning to the negative aspect of the Law of One was not the best, but then again I believe his intention was always to serve others, others like ourselves who might come to difficulties and would appreciate a contrast of information. Because whether you are doing good or bad, you may still be influenced by negativity. It's just how life on this veiled Earth is.

I think it is very important to understand that Don was a mere mortal and was dealing with what all of us deal with, "our personalities". To say a person who is jealous, possessive or even nuts is not negative. It is a personality affliction that is begging to be balanced. Not some slave/master trait. And again, there were transient questions that have served many not that transient information is negative it is not of most importance. The detuning did not occur until much, much later therefore the transient questions must not have been enough to detune the contact in the beginning, the middle and some of the latter sessions. I mean, Don was not a saint. I think we need to understand that. None of them were saints they were people.

(11-14-2019, 08:04 AM)kristina Wrote:

Quote:I too feel that some of Don's questioning to the negative aspect of the Law of One was not the best
When you say the words, "negative aspect of the Law of One", what is it that you mean? I guess I am not understanding.
Would you clarify please?

All that has to do with negative polarity, negative density, negative beings and their work, etc.

(11-14-2019, 08:09 AM)kristina Wrote:

I think it is very important to understand that Don was a mere mortal and was dealing with what all of us deal with, "our personalities". To say a person who is jealous, possessive or even nuts is not negative. It is a personality affliction that is begging to be balanced. Not some slave/master trait. And again, there were transient questions that have served many not that transient information is negative it is not of most importance. The detuning did not occur until much, much later therefore the transient questions must not have been enough to detune the contact in the beginning, the middle and some of the latter sessions. I mean, Don was not a saint. I think we need to understand that. None of them were saints they were people.

I am with you on the same frame of mind kristina.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Nau7ik - 11-14-2019

(11-14-2019, 08:09 AM)kristina Wrote:

Yes I totally agree. Don merely had personal distortions like we all do. And the “transient” information that he queried Ra on... can you say that wasn’t interesting information? It was transient in Ra’s perspective, but for most of us that was very interesting information. Don did try and always bring things back to spiritual principles.

And also, it may have been transient but it wasn’t negative. It had the potential to create an opening for detuning the Contact BUT that didn’t happen. Ra would warn Don when the questioning was getting too far from spiritual principles by saying “the alignments are off.” They eventually figured out what Ra was trying to tell them and they took extra care from then forward.

His controlling and possessiveness wasn’t polarizing negative. He didn’t treat or see Carla as a slave. He showed great love and care for her, and she for him. He even allowed Carla to take Jim for a lover. Carla has a voice and they listened to her. These three individuals were in harmonious relationship which allowed for this narrow-band contact to happen and to continue happening.

Anyway, I can see that we have our opinions set. I’m fine with agreeing to disagree. I just wanted to point out that Don was not negative nor was he polarizing negative. The contact was positive as were all members of the L/L group. Don had a bias towards wisdom but that doesn’t make him negative. He understood and appreciated the value of the heart, of Love and Light.

I am forever grateful to these three individuals for the sincere hard work and effort. L/L also disseminated the information for free. They have never charged for any of their works. They only charge if you want a physical copy of the books and shipping fees (because these things aren’t free.) Otherwise you can go on their website and read all of their books and channelings for free. It is rare on this earth that they ask you for nothing.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Hilarion - 11-14-2019

Sorry I seemed to have derailed this thread with what I said about attracting negativity, but I still think it's valuable stuff to discuss.

What I meant about Carla attracting the negativity due to distortions towards Martyrdom, is that there is a balance to be struck when trying to influence the world around oneself.

To me it's not totally clear what Martyrdom is or what it means, but when thinking about martyrdom I am drawn to the story of St Catherine of Alexandria in particular. In her story, she is arguing to stop the persecution of Christians with the Roman Emperor and bests him in every argument. As the emperor can not win the debate he simply sentences Catherine to death. In this verbal debate Catherine is trying to change the world around her in a very external and attention drawing way, she is trying to convince people who really don't want to be convinced and in doing so she is in a way attempting to infringe the will of someone who wants to be STS. This balance of allowing some people to be STS and trying to teach/convert/help/stop others from being STS is the essence of wisdom.

The balance as I see it is that Catherine is trying to stop the suffering of others because according to the Law of One she sees that there suffering is also her suffering. The opposite is also true, that Catherine's suffering is the suffering of all. Therefore allowing oneself to suffer whilst stepping in to protect others may not always be wise. I get from the Ra material that wisdom is all about balancing how much and in what way to love another and that getting this balance wrong can holdback people from being as loving as they can.

Getting back to the original post I think what we are all getting at here is that the people around us also live inside of us and as we polarise towards STO we affect them, so there is wisdom in choosing how fast we polarise and how we affect those we are in close relationships with because by polarising, which is our right and freewill, we can step on their toes and this is where I personally have seen negative pushback arise.

I learned within myself that a lot of the new age proponents, such as Wilcock are very polarising in quite an unstable way. They are very entranced in the idea of an 'official narrative', which takes away from the personal inner journey and infringes too much on people's right to believe and create what they want. I only see the truth becoming more 'official' as we move into a social memory complex. Now I see the truth as what's right in front of me at the present moment. What Corey Goode or David Wilcock, Carla, Jim or Don present to me I see as some uncrystallised potential for me to choose to resonate with or discard. I see them as a being that I can choose to co-create with, but the ultimate truth is the Law of One. That everything exists, all possibilities are there waiting to be crystallised.

What I really don't understand about the Corey Goode testimony is that all this 'contact' is channelled through him in a very personal celebrity like way and this is very detracting from the ideas in the Ra material which is all about co-creation, shared experience, creating with others, becoming a social memory complex, freely sharing and exchanging energy, the power of a group being greater than the individual. It is all still just his reality bubble, there are many much more spiritually evolved people and truth seekers who are much more in touch with the collective, especially in the East, why aren't these people talking about an imminent solar event?

There is some truth to it, Ra too say that they don't suggest martydom. But they were martyrs themselves.
And I think Carla's martydom was that she was willing to serve as a channel for the creator even though her vital energies were low. It's not such a stepping on others toes I think, just that putting her life at risk for a session was a bit too much. Though the group was supportive and did every effort possible to re-energize her and keep a protective ritual at all times.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Kaaron - 11-16-2019

I think we need to step back and assess the INTENTION of the channelling.
Don wanted to contact alien life, using channeling as the method.
He may have tried to stay on track, when prompted by Ra but his intention is rooted in that agenda.
This doesn't mean it is a negative agenda...as in, I don't feel like he was intentionally being selfish. I feel he was unaware of how his agenda and nature, were effecting the group.
I feel all 3 were very naive when it comes to these workings.
I didn't say they aren't interesting. Its probably the reason I found it worth reading, initially. This doesn't mean its beneficial.
If the information is placing focus on things that are malleable or changing, depending on polarity...it would make the information seemingly 'set in stone', where it is more an "option" considering the illusory nature of the universe.
So the information, although harmless and informative to the less disciplined...can actually be counterproductive, when viewed from another perspective.
Although some may propose Don as NOT negative. I disagree.
I don't think he was INTENTIONALLY negative.
He was far from balanced...this creates opportunity for negative expression.
Killing yourself after agreeing to be the weak one...is negative though. I don't care what anyone says.
This points to unaddressed distortions, which were exploited by the negative 5D 'friend'.
I don't feel that he set out aware of his behavior.
He definitely displayed the characteristics of STS though.
I think some like to put them on a pedestal.
They're just as fallible as us n actually moreso...considering the energy was alot heavier then.
Don is old school. Watch some of the interview with him n Carla on YouTube. His left brain is nearly wearing him as a disguise lol.
I feel a deep sense of gratitude towards Don, Carla and Jim.
I just feel there is alot that is being said...without it being stated.

RE: How can we accelerate our life vs. accept the dream - Kaaron - 11-16-2019

(11-14-2019, 12:58 PM)Hilarion Wrote: What I really don't understand about the Corey Goode testimony is that all this 'contact' is channelled through him in a very personal celebrity like way and this is very detracting from the ideas in the Ra material which is all about co-creation, shared experience, creating with others, becoming a social memory complex, freely sharing and exchanging energy, the power of a group being greater than the individual. It is all still just his reality bubble, there are many much more spiritually evolved people and truth seekers who are much more in touch with the collective, especially in the East, why aren't these people talking about an imminent solar event?
I feel like it is David who adds the negative spin. This is the balancing function, I believe Don provided.
Carla and Jim were very STO.
Harmony was achieved, IMO, by having a VERY left brained questioner.
Ra told Corey that David has ego issues and needs to work on it.
Corey starts the Cosmic Disclosure show...as a pain pill popping, almost zombie.
After following a high vibe diet...requesting time and time again that the focus be on the message of Oneness and healing the self through meditation...he transforms into an articulate good vibe nigga.
I trust that.
Its proof in the pudding...IMO