Bring4th
Why is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Why is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? (/showthread.php?tid=17731)

Pages: 1 2

Why is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-06-2019

At this point, the planet itself has already harvested positive, and it's looking like in spite of all their efforts, it's going to be a small harvest for BOTH polarities, ESPECIALLY negative. So why do they work so hard to mess with our harvest? What's their primary interest in Earth? What is their primary intention? Why go through such effort as to send a 5th density being to interfere when it seems to make little difference anyway and they've already failed to make a very negative harvest? Why does Earth seem to be of such high interest to them if our harvest is likely to be small anyway?

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Nau7ik - 11-06-2019

It’s mainly 4D Orion who is here. They were invited in long ago and have stayed here. They already know that the planet will harvest positive, but there are polarizing negatives on the planet who will be joining their Federation. It’s a mean of food and polarization for them. In some respects they’ve been quite successful in their attempts (mind control, indoctrination), but overall not successful enough that the planet will turn negative and be apart of their empire.
Even though they’ve failed in conquering this planet, surely we are not the only 3D planet they’re working with.

Why they do what they do... I can only speculate.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Loki - 11-06-2019

This sub-Logos created entities more inclined to be self-centered. Why wouldn't be Orion empire interested? Isn't this the rule of the game called Creation? The struggle between good guys and bad guys until all finally get along sometimes in 6D?
Ra said we are mostly a positive oriented planet but still we managed to cause the planet to move to 4D because of how well we co-operated. Look at how easy we distort any good intention.

Don't you think Trump is assisted by 5D negative. I see evil in Trump clearly but he was elected because of evil by people that hated and feared above all. Trust me this species is easily corruptible by evil.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Jade - 11-06-2019

The harvest isn't over yet.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Infinite - 11-06-2019

There are still here entities with possibility of STS harvest.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 11:00 AM)Loki Wrote: Don't you think Trump is assisted by 5D negative. I see evil in Trump clearly but he was elected because of evil by people that hated and feared above all. Trust me this species is easily corruptible by evil.

**rolls eyes** Yes, 46 million Americans are evil, hateful and fearful, because they don't see eye to eye with your politics. I've already made clear my stance about Trump.

As to the original post, don't get me wrong, I see why there wpuld be Orion preaence and activity, but I don't understand why they would go to such lengths as having 5D entities get off their lazy asses and PERSONALLY come down here to influence the harvest. It just seems to me that Earth must be PARTICULARLY important in order to warrant that level of involvement from a 5D NEGATIVE?

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Silk - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 09:44 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: As to the original post, don't get me wrong, I see why there wpuld be Orion preaence and activity, but I don't understand why they would go to such lengths as having 5D entities get off their lazy asses and PERSONALLY come down here to influence the harvest. It just seems to me that Earth must be PARTICULARLY important in order to warrant that level of involvement from a 5D NEGATIVE?

Hardly lazy Blush They know when to act and when to rest. Such are the perks of wisdom. 4D doesn't, so it's much more "active" (all those millions of non-terrestrial UFOs and "channelings" and abductees/contactees and whatnot!).

More to the point:
  • Planet Earth is a hot potpourri of various 3D xenoplanetary civilizations. Thwarting a "positive harvest" would mean they get to repeat/resume the grade elsewhere where their "polarization" may be further swayed towards "negative harvest."
  • Planet Earth has a hefty injection of 5D-6D "wanderers" into its mesh. To kick one of those in the teeth is achievement enough for the 5D entity that "trumps" them.
Does this type of information get you closer to the Creator/Infinity beyond all illusion of multiplicity of parts? ZZzz

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Loki - 11-06-2019

(11-06-2019, 09:44 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 11:00 AM)Loki Wrote: Don't you think Trump is assisted by 5D negative. I see evil in Trump clearly but he was elected because of evil by people that hated and feared above all. Trust me this species is easily corruptible by evil.

**rolls eyes** Yes, 46 million Americans are evil, hateful and fearful, because they don't see eye to eye with your politics. I've already made clear my stance about Trump.

As to the original post, don't get me wrong, I see why there wpuld be Orion preaence and activity, but I don't understand why they would go to such lengths as having 5D entities get off their lazy asses and PERSONALLY come down here to influence the harvest. It just seems to me that Earth must be PARTICULARLY important in order to warrant that level of involvement from a 5D NEGATIVE?

when Hitler took power lots of neutral Germans deviated in very few years towards negative polarity. The majority cooperated with evil and very few only were on the positive side many paying the ultimate price for their opposition to evil.

For me is very clear that the neutral are undecided voting positive or negative. You can roll your eyes but when people vote in power a person who's agenda is separation they voted evil. what makes someone want to separate? Fear? Hate? You think love is the real reason people voted Trump? Did you find any love in Trump's message?

Look at mob killings around the world. Do you think those killers are genuinely concerned about justice when they kill? what make them stone to death people they did not know existed until 5 minutes before they killed them?

I think game is on in fight for this planet and I do not see reasons to be optimistic.

And if the harvest for this period is over there is certainly the next period and doesn't hurt to have lots of polarized negatively entities ready to progress in STS direction in their next incarnation.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-07-2019

(11-06-2019, 11:26 PM)Silk Wrote:
(11-06-2019, 09:44 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: As to the original post, don't get me wrong, I see why there wpuld be Orion preaence and activity, but I don't understand why they would go to such lengths as having 5D entities get off their lazy asses and PERSONALLY come down here to influence the harvest. It just seems to me that Earth must be PARTICULARLY important in order to warrant that level of involvement from a 5D NEGATIVE?

Hardly lazy Blush They know when to act and when to rest. Such are the perks of wisdom. 4D doesn't, so it's much more "active" (all those millions of non-terrestrial UFOs and "channelings" and abductees/contactees and whatnot!).

More to the point:

• Planet Earth is a hot potpourri of various 3D xenoplanetary civilizations. Thwarting a "positive harvest" would mean they get to repeat/resume the grade elsewhere where their "polarization" may be further swayed towards "negative harvest."
  • Planet Earth has a hefty injection of 5D-6D "wanderers" into its mesh. To kick one of those in the teeth is achievement enough for the 5D entity that "trumps" them.
Does this type of information get you closer to the Creator/Infinity beyond all illusion of multiplicity of parts? ZZzz

CHRIST what a pretentious way to end an otherwise well thought out and helpful post. But yeah that definitely gives me a better understanding of why Earth's harvest is so interesting to the Orion group. It seems to me that at this point in the harvest, their biggest goal is to just diminish the positivity of this harvest as much as possible.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-07-2019

------------

Double post.

(11-06-2019, 08:45 PM)Infinite Wrote: There are still here entities with possibility of STS harvest.

But from what it sounds like, not a lot.

(11-06-2019, 11:36 PM)Loki Wrote:

when Hitler took power lots of neutral Germans deviated in very few years towards negative polarity. The majority cooperated with evil and very few only were on the positive side many paying the ultimate price for their opposition to evil.

For me is very clear that the neutral are undecided voting positive or negative. You can roll your eyes but when people vote in power a person who's agenda is separation they voted evil. what makes someone want to separate? Fear? Hate? You think love is the real reason people voted Trump? Did you find any love in Trump's message?

Look at mob killings around the world. Do you think those killers are genuinely concerned about justice when they kill? what make them stone to death people they did not know existed until 5 minutes before they killed them?

I think game is on in fight for this planet and I do not see reasons to be optimistic.

And if the harvest for this period is over there is certainly the next period and doesn't hurt to have lots of polarized negatively entities ready to progress in STS direction in their next incarnation.

Wow, it really didn't take long before Poe's Law got enacted on this thread. I've said it before and I'll say it again: No matter how much y'all demonize him Trump. Is not. Hitler. Just stop with that s***. It's getting old. And it was bullshit from square 1. Even after all 8 years of this guy's presidency go by without a fucking HOLOCAUST taking place, y'all are STILL going to insist Trump and his proud boys are the coming of the 4th Reich. Just fuckin stop. It's honestly pathetic. He's an a****** for sure, but he's FAR from a Hitler. Stop drinking the MSM Kool-Aid.

I never said Trump was positive. But "evil" is a STRONG word that I do not fling around as recklessly as you.

I honestly don't know what made you think to go into a non-sequitur about mob killings and stonings, but since it IS a non-sequitur, I'm just gonna ignore it. It was a dumb fucking question.

Actually, you know what? I think I DO have an idea of the "thought" process that went into asking those dumb questions:

"Hey EP, you don't agree with my opinions? Well what do you think about mob killings then? Do you think those are done for positivity? Huh? How about stonings? Do you think those are positive? I mean you disagreed with my politics, so I honestly think you're that stupid"

That's you, essentially, when you go into those dumb non-sequiturs. The question itself REEKS of condescension.

Anyway, enough politics. I don't wanna derail this thread and get character assassinated as an "angry troll" again.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Loki - 11-07-2019

Please don't misunderstand what I wrote and be patient digesting my message, I did not attack you and I do not know your opinion about Trump. I do not know you and I do not follow your posts. Accept that different people have different opinions and as the Wanderer you are don't get angry on lesser beings. Non-wandering being like me are Creation too, hopefully.

I am sorry my opinion made you angry this wasn't my intention, I thought you want some feedback to your questions. When you post a thread you need to accept the risk of some posting opinions you disagree with but you do not need to abuse them in your responses because of it.

I think you despite being wanderer are fundamentally confused like the rest of us. As Don said Law of Confusion is working overtime these days.

Don't lose hope though and keep your mind calm.

(11-07-2019, 08:54 AM)Loki Wrote: Please don't misunderstand what I wrote and be patient digesting my message, I did not attack you and I do not know your opinion about Trump. I do not know you and I do not follow your posts. Accept that different people have different opinions and as the Wanderer you are don't get angry on lesser beings. Non-wandering being like me are Creation too, hopefully.

I am sorry my opinion made you angry this wasn't my intention, I thought you want some feedback to your questions. When you post a thread you need to accept the risk of some posting opinions you disagree with but you do not need to abuse them in your responses because of it.

I think you despite being wanderer are fundamentally confused like the rest of us. As Don said Law of Confusion is working overtime these days.

Don't lose hope though and keep your mind calm.

Buddy, there's having a different opinion and then there's making arguments in support of that opinion which inherently carry judgement of those you disagree with. You label 46 million people who disagree with you as "evil" You compare all 46 million of them to Nazis and then you condescend my ability to understand positive from negative on a fundamental level with your dumb questions about mob attacks and stonings (implying that if I disagree with you on Trump, that I must fundamentally lack the ability to discern such basic concepts as "mob violence is negative and so are public stonings")

I call you out on this. All you see is all ANYBODY on this forum chooses to see when I call them out on their BS: "He just called me out. He must be angry" instead of ACTUALLY getting what I'm saying. I'm not "angry" with you. I'm calling you on your bullshit. And on that note...

Your response is: "please accept the differing opinions of others" Wanna look in the mirror saying that? Don't go throwing rocks from glass houses. Because I just pointed out 3 ways you've failed to do that in your post(s)

As for the wanderer thing...

Whut.

What makes you think I'm a wanderer? Why does everybody on this website assume themselves and/or everybody else on this site to be a wamderer? We have no idea who is a wanderer on this site and who isn't. The only candidate I'm confident about on that front is Agua, and that's because he's been given visions on his ayahuasca journeys pretty much showing him he is a wanderer. Everybody else I have little reason to beleive it.

"Non-wandering beings like me are creation too hopefully" You obviously are. Interestingly, you assume yourself a 3D native. Most on this site assume themselves wanderers. What makes you so sure you're not a wanderer? Conversely, what makes you think I AM?

You can't be too sure who's a wanderer or not.

In any case, does it matter? Even those who ARE wanderers have to deal with and go through the same 3D stuff and do the same work of polarizing. Only real difference on earth is their bias and their mission, which they often don't know about or understand. But just as a wanderer might know deep down inside that there's SOMETHING they came here to do, but not know what, mamy 3D natives desire to do SOMETHING significant, yet do not know what. So even having that feeling doesn't guarantee one is a wanderer.

Not that it truly matters, just saying.

Anyway, sorry if I was, as you say, abusive in my response. I'll try to dial it back next time.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Jade - 11-07-2019

Why is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire?

It appears part of that may be because Earthlings have been super primed to subjugate themselves to the "elite". Idk that's just a hunch.

It isn't about harvesting more negative entities, although that is definitely a win. It's about depolarizing positive entities, or arresting the development of potentially positive entities. Those who have incarnated at this time have done so because of seniority of vibration - meaning, everyone who is still third density who is incarnate right now has a chance to make it to fourth density harvest. Most won't. And it's because of the influence of those who wield falsity.

The Orion Empire can work with lower chakra blockages to keep people locked in a state of anger and fear, which prevents them from reaching the heart chakra. This forces these entities to repeat another planetary third density cycle.

Forcing entities to repeat another cycle seems to behoove the Orion Empire. I'm guessing that, as they have made significant inroads on our social memory complex, those inroads don't necessarily go away when a cycle starts over. I could be wrong. But it seems to me Orion has programmed some pretty fun toys that they want to keep playing with.

Ra says that it wasn't until Yahweh interfered and genetically manipulated us that Orion was able to make any inroads at all. A fresh third density experience takes a lot of work. A recycled third density probably retains artifacts of promulgation of the elite, artifacts of a bellicose trading system, etc.

The harvest isn't over. Everyone who is alive right now will still have to walk the steps of light upon their death. What we are doing now is still affecting the outcome of the future.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Loki - 11-07-2019

Lets agree to disagree but keep it civil.

Sometimes an opinion can be interpreted as attacking someone but in truth I am not angry at anybody for what is happening because as I said the Law of Confusion is paramount on this planet. I do believe we have a preference for violence as species and Ra seems to agree with me about it.

I wanted just to point out that out history is full of examples of social ideas that seemed good at that moment and ended up being very bad looking back. And I wanted also to point out to what I feel is a generalized intolerance wave that seems to reappear all over the wolds in different flavors.

I genuinely believe this raise of violence and intolerance at political and social levels is a sign of negative at work.

This was meant only to give you the argument why negative is still interested in this planet. I was stating the fact that all non-graduated beings on this rock are still up for grab by good or evil. I think this an incentive strong enough for both forces to work overtime. The battle didn't end with previous graduation considering that most of the crop is still out on the fields unharvested.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - David_1 - 11-07-2019

Thanks, Jade, for your thoughts above.
   Being quite an older person, I see things differently than I used to.  It seems to me that there is far more “good” happening on Earth than “bad.”  It also seems to me that many people feel inside that something is not right, and that something should be done to change it, but they aren’t sure what to do.  So it becomes easy to lash out rather than to present something positive.
   Third density is not a life of understanding.  It is intended to be a life in which we learn to love others.  It is also a life covered with darkness in that it isn’t at all obvious what to do.
   I am reminded of the prisoner of war who I read about who had been beaten and mistreated.  When asked if he was ever afraid, he said, “Yes.  I was often afraid that I would not be able to forgive those beating me.”
   Probably a good response to those who seem to violently disagree with us is forgiveness.

(11-07-2019, 10:37 AM)Jade Wrote: Why is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire?

It appears part of that may be because Earthlings have been super primed to subjugate themselves to the "elite". Idk that's just a hunch.

It isn't about harvesting more negative entities, although that is definitely a win. It's about depolarizing positive entities, or arresting the development of potentially positive entities. Those who have incarnated at this time have done so because of seniority of vibration - meaning, everyone who is still third density who is incarnate right now has a chance to make it to fourth density harvest. Most won't. And it's because of the influence of those who wield falsity.

The Orion Empire can work with lower chakra blockages to keep people locked in a state of anger and fear, which prevents them from reaching the heart chakra. This forces these entities to repeat another planetary third density cycle.

Forcing entities to repeat another cycle seems to behoove the Orion Empire. I'm guessing that, as they have made significant inroads on our social memory complex, those inroads don't necessarily go away when a cycle starts over. I could be wrong. But it seems to me Orion has programmed some pretty fun toys that they want to keep playing with.

Ra says that it wasn't until Yahweh interfered and genetically manipulated us that Orion was able to make any inroads at all. A fresh third density experience takes a lot of work. A recycled third density probably retains artifacts of promulgation of the elite, artifacts of a bellicose trading system, etc.

The harvest isn't over. Everyone who is alive right now will still have to walk the steps of light upon their death. What we are doing now is still affecting the outcome of the future.

Thank you Jade. This was a very helpful explanation and makes sense. After all, what's one more planetary master cycle to an empire of higher density beings?

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Kaaron - 11-07-2019

Most fail to see the truth.
This logos has a slight bias towards love.
Love is the sound.
Love is absorbent.
Love is negative...pulling.
Draw the energy called love...imbue it with emotion or intention...manifest light...radiate.
We are self centered because that's our natural state.
We want to be one with all that is...that is negative. Pulling...desire to reconnect.
Creating our own illusion through manifesting anything other than our highest potential, is separate by definition.

I also find it whimsical...people on this forum discuss voting and politics...like a bunch of reptilian gangstaz would EVER count votes.
Yes...you may choose who we put in power.
We never do anything oppressive.

They put polls n circus acts out in the media.
You get to watch the obvious choices fight it out in the polls...
Then the result...has a paper trail.
"Well we were prepared for that outcome".

Wake up.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - Ymarsakar - 11-07-2019

Loki s joke about phoenix being a bona fide wanderer 500 plus posts was pretty funny. Even if i empath read it wrong. Marianne williamson is correct that the negative emotions are being harvested and manipulated, although the admin has their own goals.

The deep state are vassals of a 3rd negative orion group, headed by 4thg density gods. It is a kind of divide and conquer. My post under the thread why neg 6th will polarize towards positive sto may help.

So what is 5th orion d doing? They evangelize towards 6th density incarnations. The red vs blue is a good opportunity to find 6th density incarnations and get them in karma. But also consider the primary goal of orion is power. Power to do what? To liberate all of creation from the demiurge or Creator. The 5th is learning from how the confederation intervenes here, so they can figure out how to free the slaves of god from love. Tech. Source god. Earth is a school. Why are 6th densities on earth as humans? Each group has a philosophy and goal. Find their ideas and weakness shows.

So would 5th density support division on earth? Yes. Keeping even one entity in 3rd so they can hear sts path is enough of a liberation. Qhy does Ra call them crusaders? A crusader is fighting a holy war under the church of satan hierarchy.

As for detecting wanderers, their vedic charts will have a few traits. Extreme min maxing stats. Well planned, almost ridiculous mahadashas. Reaching highest esoteric use of many planets and stars. Good use of malefic difficult starts. The reason is that 5th and 6th know too much about the rules. When they incarnate, they will game the system compared to less experienced souls. It is like a gm, web moderator, smurf accounting as a new player. Their skills or knowledge gives it away.

(11-07-2019, 08:35 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Loki s joke about phoenix being a bona fide wanderer 500 plus posts was pretty funny. Even if i empath read it wrong. Marianne williamson is correct that the negative emotions are being harvested and manipulated, although the admin has their own goals.

The deep state are vassals of a 3rd negative orion group, headed by 4thg density gods. It is a kind of divide and conquer. My post under the thread why neg 6th will polarize towards positive sto may help.

So what is 5th orion d doing? They evangelize towards 6th density incarnations. The red vs blue is a good opportunity to find 6th density incarnations and get them in karma. But also consider the primary goal of orion is power. Power to do what? To liberate all of creation from the demiurge or Creator. The 5th is learning from how the confederation intervenes here, so they can figure out how to free the slaves of god from love. Tech. Source god. Earth is a school. Why are 6th densities on earth as humans? Each group has a philosophy and goal. Find their ideas and weakness shows.

So would 5th density support division on earth? Yes. Keeping even one entity in 3rd so they can hear sts path is enough of a liberation. Qhy does Ra call them crusaders? A crusader is fighting a holy war under the church of satan hierarchy.

This was very helpful Ymarsakar. Thank you for sharing your insight. Makes plenty of sense. And thank you for the whole "demiurge" bit of info. That explains more about Orion ideology and makes things more sense. Although it still puzzles me why they would rely so heavilly on ENSLAVEMENT in order to free all from slavery. That is amusingly absurd to me. One COULD say they may see themselves as fighting fire with fire and using the system of enslavement against the enslaving demiurge, but then once they destroy whatever they're fighting against, what do they expect to replace it with and how is that any better? Just more questions to wonder, if that is the case for the Orion empire.

As for Loki's wanderer comments... Loki did not seem to be joking with the wanderer thing, but then again, it IS hard to pick up sarcasm over text. I've seen enough people on these forums just assume wanderer status to themselves or others without much critical analysis put into the assumption that I just took his comments as typical for the forum. Interesting you read it as a joke. Tell me, is it not possible for a wanderer to fall into the sinkhole of indifference or become negative over the course of their life? If it is possible, then what would make the implication of me being a wanderer humorous? Something is only funny if there is absurdity to it. The idea of a wanderer becoming less positive over the course of their incarnation is not absurd. It is in fact QUITE possible. Not saying I think I'm a wanderer, but why laugh at the notion? It IS quite possible that I am. And it IS quite possible that I am not. How would one REALLY be able to tell with such a thick veil of confusion?

5D can be anywhere and project themselves.
They aren't necessarily here...although they may be...considering the holographic nature of the universe.
The leader would be everywhere...mid sixth is where unity must be embraced.
Up until that point..you're whatever distorted light you choose...in any time...any place...probably many places, simultaneously.

T
Quote:his was very helpful Ymarsakar. Thank you for sharing your insight. Makes plenty of sense. And thank you for the whole "demiurge" bit of info. That explains more about Orion ideology and makes things more sense. Although it still puzzles me why they would rely so heavilly on ENSLAVEMENT in order to free all from slavery. That is amusingly absurd to me. One COULD say they may see themselves as fighting fire with fire and using the system of enslavement against the enslaving demiurge, but then once they destroy whatever they're fighting against, what do they expect to replace it with and how is that any better? Just more questions to wonder, if that is the case for the Orion empire.

As for Loki's wanderer comments... Loki did not seem to be joking with the wanderer thing, but then again, it IS hard to pick up sarcasm over text. I've seen enough people on these forums just assume wanderer status to themselves or others without much critical analysis put into the assumption that I just took his comments as typical for the forum. Interesting you read it as a joke. Tell me, is it not possible for a wanderer to fall into the sinkhole of indifference or become negative over the course of their life? If it is possible, then what would make the implication of me being a wanderer humorous? Something is only funny if there is absurdity to it. The idea of a wanderer becoming less positive over the course of their incarnation is not absurd. It is in fact QUITE possible. Not saying I think I'm a wanderer, but why laugh at the notion? It IS quite possible that I am. And it IS quite possible that I am not. How would one REALLY be able to tell with such a thick veil of confusion?

By reading it as a joke, i mean i picked up through empathy power. One of various funny talents i over skilled in life. Once i lock unto a soul signature online, i can read their surface intent or emotions. Stronger ones like enmity vs caring, are very easy to distinguish. Thus i did not use indigo chakra to analyze all words and come to a, you are joking, conclusion. I picked it up via heart hreen chakra instead. This is not textual anaylsis. I thought i was doing that fir years. But i can read it if someone wr8tes a single word or sentence. That should be impossible with textual analysis, at least without more samples.

It is not 100 accurate unless i know that person. Empath abilities cannot easily distinguish self vs other self. Confusing.

Your point about fire with fire is apt. I am typing on a phone, so explanation will be less clear. If you have yet to read my short story at the thread about neg to positive switching here in the sub forum, it may help frame the orion viewpoint. But generally, orion shuts out the heart green chakra because they see it as love, borg, assimilation, slavery. They see the se4vice to self path as freedom and victory. Victory at all costs. Orion first. Everbody else last, including orion s servants and vassals. What color were the Borg again? Gene roddenberry btw got his star trek stuff from seances.

Orion does not fight love with love. Love to them is the enemy, literally. They think it is a cult. Anyone that goes in doesn't come out. How many collectives have polarized positive and returned to orion?

It is the Borg, literally, to them. To fight the borg, one must use indigo logic to surpass the power of love. To kill the Creator is the next step.

Re wanderers, perhaps a parable will do. In the hall of the ancients, there was the greatest warrior explorer, who claimed that with his xp, he could go to hell and conquer the affections of all the queen princess waifus there.

I take a peek in 5000 years and see this guy being thrashed around by all the weak girls and waifus. Lol. End of story.

Wanderers can fall down. That is not the funny part.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - ada - 11-07-2019

(11-07-2019, 08:35 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: When they incarnate, they will game the system compared to less experienced souls.  It is like a gm, web moderator, smurf accounting as a new player. Their skills or knowledge gives it away.

All who incarnate on this veiled planet become somewhat closely equal, the higher or denser bodies are not activated, this was stated in the material. As well as that it is of no benefit and only a risk for negative higher density entities to incarnate on a veiled third density planet. They may polarize and work much easily from a safe place of no forgetting with their denser bodies activated.

I meddle into this conversation now because I feel that it does us no good judging at each other in such ways, life here is already difficult, so might we try and ease on ourselves and realize that even those whom seem the most negative are but only confused and lost, and not some high negative entities playing "gm". Ironically enough, in my opinion, we ourselves create and give such power to others whom we fear or subject to being "above". If you decide that someone is above you because of this or that, you create that, it is not what is. To a balanced entity all is a reflection of the creator, there are those who seek a different kind of experience, but they are not more or above you. It may only seem so in a materialistic point of view, but your heart is equal to all creation.

(11-07-2019, 09:53 PM)ada Wrote:
(11-07-2019, 08:35 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: When they incarnate, they will game the system compared to less experienced souls.  It is like a gm, web moderator, smurf accounting as a new player. Their skills or knowledge gives it away.

All who incarnate on this veiled planet become somewhat closely equal, the higher or denser bodies are not activated, this was stated in the material. As well as that it is of no benefit and only a risk for negative higher density entities to incarnate on a veiled third density planet. They may polarize and work much easily from a safe place of no forgetting with their denser bodies activated.

I meddle into this conversation now because I feel that it does us no good judging at each other in such ways, life here is already difficult, so might we try and ease on ourselves and realize that even those whom seem the most negative are but only confused and lost, and not some high negative entities playing "gm". Ironically enough, in my opinion, we ourselves create and give such power to others whom we fear or subject to being "above". If you decide that someone is above you because of this or that, you create that, it is not what is. To a balanced entity all is a reflection of the creator, there are those who seek a different kind of experience, but they are not more or above you. It may only seem so in a materialistic point of view, but your heart is equal to all creation.

I refer not to the activation of god mode green or indigo ray vehichles. That would be too op for 3rd density newbies. I refer to a veteran player s ability to speed run a 50 hour game in less than 7 hours using wisdom and almost cheat like precog planning. A new player would takle over 50 hours to finish assum8ng any even finished. Same game. No unfair starts.

If people do not know how vedic astrology works, that would make understand a tad difficult.

Disharmony as a result of class differences is what arm chair orions like. Which is why i interpret the 500 plus post bona fide wanderer title people have here as a joke. In that case, it is baked into the cake. Pyramid hierarchy based on seniority.

RE: Wjy is Earth of such interest to the Orion Empire? - ada - 11-07-2019

If you are talking about graduating from third density then both paths are equally difficult to achieve, otherwise I do not know what you are referring to.

On the second part about the number of posts, I personally think it doesn't mean anything hehe. You may just create your own thread and post as much as you like, or just share songs. I hope that, we respect each other equally no matter what the numbers or letters say. BigSmile But thank you for letting us have this discussion.

(11-07-2019, 09:47 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote: Re wanderers, perhaps a parable will do. In the hall of the ancients, there was the greatest warrior explorer, who claimed that with his xp, he could go to hell and conquer the affections of all the queen princess waifus there.

I take a peek in 5000 years and see this guy being thrashed around by all the weak girls and waifus. Lol. End of story.

Wanderers can fall down. That is not the funny part.
I feel like this idiot.
Destruction of this idiotic existence through nuclear war.
These feelings swim through my energy body.
They are accompanied by their antithesis, also.
I'm a walking paradox.

"16.59 ▶ Questioner: The many Wanderers coming to this planet now and in the recent past— are they subject to Orion thoughts?

Ra: I am Ra. As we have said before, Wanderers become completely the creature of third density in mind/body complex. There is just as much chance of such influence to a Wanderer entity as to a mind/body/spirit complex of this planetary sphere. The only difference occurs in the spirit complex which, if it wishes, has an armor of light, if you will, which enables it to recognize more clearly that which is not as it would appropriately be desired by the mind/body/spirit complex. This is not more than a bias and cannot be called an understanding.

Furthermore, the Wanderer is, in its own mind/body/spirit complex, less distorted towards the, shall we say, deviousness of third-density positive/negative confusions. Thus, it often does not recognize as easily as a more negative individual the negative nature of thoughts or beings."

Ymarsakar's assessment seems off.

(11-07-2019, 10:04 PM)Ymarsakar Wrote:

I refer not to the activation of god mode green or indigo ray vehichles. That would be too op for 3rd density newbies. I refer to a veteran player s ability to speed run a 50 hour game in less than 7 hours using wisdom and almost cheat like precog planning. A new player would takle over 50 hours to finish assum8ng any even finished. Same game. No unfair starts.

If people do not know how vedic astrology works, that would make understand a tad difficult.

Disharmony as a result of class differences is what arm chair orions like. Which is why i interpret the 500 plus post bona fide wanderer title people have here as a joke. In that case, it is baked into the cake. Pyramid hierarchy based on seniority.

Oh, you're talking about the Forum Title being a joke. Yeah, that makes sense. As for your assessment of wanderers being like speed runners, see my other post where Ra basically shuts that BS notion down.