Bring4th
Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density (/showthread.php?tid=17743)

Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density - AnthroHeart - 11-17-2019

It feels like the SMC I'm from moved from Fifth to Sixth density. Or my origin density/vibration moved.
It shifted from intensity to a softer balancing.
The sixth density feels softer than butter, and is balanced between heart and 3rd eye.
Instead of trying to intensify now, I surrender to the balance of the Universe.
I can't accelerate it.
It is very pleasant.

It could be the sixth subdensity of 3D.

Though I still have resistance in my solar plexus.

I'm not gasping from being blinded by the light now.

It feels a little like being in the presence of God, but not yet piercing the veil.
I am still 3D, but the higher portion of myself feels energetically like 6D, at least from what I can imagine.

This feels like home.
I'm no longer trying to push hard towards God. Just working on balance, and I float naturally towards it.

It happened a bit after I recognized that everything is God. I knew it before, but I actually began to see it.

RE: Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-18-2019

It is HIGHLY unlikely that if you are a 5D wanderer, your SMC is going to graduate while you're still incarnate on Earth. I'm sorry, but I highly doubt this one.

RE: Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-18-2019

It's difficult to reach clarity about what shifts in spiritual atmosphere, connected to the soul, mean, at this level.

I have noticed various shifts, and in recent years seen some things mentioned by people on this forum before I joined in, which matched my own symbolism and dreams. It looked as if people connected to the same, or related, soul groups have been coming in, in recent years.

I remember 2005-2007 as a time of crushing, burning inner intensity.

2015-2017 was like two overlapping things, strikingly different, calm and harmony connected to higher density contact simultaneously found and not reached.

In-between, a "dark tunnel", now understood as my time in the Cassiopaea community - fully left behind two years later, following which I have a sense of a growing ease, on the whole, and soul groups coming in touch in a more harmonious way. In part, being helped to heal.

Personal shifts, over years, have been something like this:
- Early 00's: suddenly wondering about the timeline I'm in, in a curious and dreamy mood.
- Mid 00's: dark and foreboding dreams, making it seem as if something terrible is happening at another level.
- 2010: dreams of changes, the need to find something - including people - and a sense of being "dead".
- 2011: dreams of "travel" at different levels of reality, changes for the better after moving through a "dark tunnel", and glimpses of something larger not understood.
- 2012: a sudden change, moving out of something and into something else.
- 2013: dreams of changes matching what I've been going through later on.
- 2015: so many things that most of it is best saved for my "wanderer story".

It's as if distorted glimpses of the personal future are compressed into the past. Personal "time offsets" seem to center around 4 years, 6 years, and sometimes more. The outcomes often seem better than the darker and more foreboding elements sometimes part of earlier glimpses make it seem.

I also have the sense that, quite generally, what was positive and of higher densities, lingering in or connected to the Cassiopaea community, is moving out. Going where it is welcome, over time.

As for the second half of 2015, an enormous symbolic drama involving all the densities unfolded internally. The atmosphere first became much better, at a peak of inspiration; then an enormous, invisible struggle entered the picture, along with the sense of communication with the future, vaguely represented, and two futures or higher-density groupings. Finally, something seemed lost, only re-found very recently, the time in-between very inwardly "noisy" and first like a tiring struggle, then a detached and ambiguous limbo.

RE: Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density - Kaaron - 11-19-2019

Awesome bro.
Do you.
I believe in you Smile

RE: Moved from Fifth to Sixth Density - AnthroHeart - 12-01-2019

(11-18-2019, 12:05 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: It is HIGHLY unlikely that if you are a 5D wanderer, your SMC is going to graduate while you're still incarnate on Earth. I'm sorry, but I highly doubt this one.

I found that the Sirians are moving from fifth to sixth density.
Scroll to 10 minutes in.