Bring4th
Public Apology - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Public Apology (/showthread.php?tid=17749)

Public Apology - Kaaron - 11-19-2019

I want to apologize.
Its apparent that my methods of passing on ideas or information, are quite blunt.
I'm working on it.
I feel the information is true...my methods of expression are rooted in frustration.
I've spent my whole life being doubted by others.
It got worse when I fully woke up and didn't know how to communicate my concepts of infinite intelligence, with most people.
It led to isolation and frustration at the lack of understanding others had.
I realize this is hypocritical and ironic af.
I'm not always walking around on that "I AM Ra" sh!t.
I go in and out of balance.
It is of utmost importance that I am more than willing to reassess my vibration, at all times.
There are times where I let my frustration color my words.
Please accept my apologies if I offend. It's not my intention.

RE: Public Apology - RitaJC - 11-19-2019

Apology accepted even though I never felt offended by you (the other me).

You have a great level of awareness about your current condition. That's a great start. Drop me a PM if you'd be interested to accelerate your progress towards effortless balance, OK?

RE: Public Apology - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-20-2019

Never even noticed. But I'm even MORE blunt, so maybe that's why...

RE: Public Apology - Kaaron - 11-20-2019

(11-20-2019, 10:03 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Never even noticed. But I'm even MORE blunt, so maybe that's why...
I like blunt. I know where I stand.
Social nuances have always been hard to navigate, for me.
I'm not autistic but I'd say I'm close...I'm definitely wired differently.

RE: Public Apology - EvolvingPhoenix - 11-20-2019

I like blunts too. Water pipes better.

I actually AM on the spectrum though :p

RE: Public Apology - Aion - 11-20-2019

Personally I like to be sharp like a blade, everyone has their style.

RE: Public Apology - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-20-2019

I've not been offended, but I've been concerned after reading a few recent things. I've sometimes seen how a loss of balance can lead people too far in some direction, sometimes taking them beyond a point of no return. Others don't go that far, and then they come back. A pendulation is natural, and can be very different for different people.

(11-20-2019, 05:51 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: I actually AM on the spectrum though :p

As am I.

RE: Public Apology - Aion - 11-20-2019

I think the thing is that humans are dynamic and shifting, but when someone writes words on a forum it becomes 'frozen in time' as it were and even though the person may have moved on in their thoughts whomever might read it may only see that frozen moment and idea.

For that reason there have been a couple times I have done a post purge of previous accounts and removed everything I had written.

RE: Public Apology - Kaaron - 11-20-2019

It definitely has alot to do with context.
This isn't me waking up and coming here to spread some new found truth.
I woke up in 2002.
This is me realizing I've always had this tightening that occurs in the base of my skull.
Then I get higher dimensional moving pictures.
It happens when I focus on my soul group Ra, or the infinite creator...who I see them as an aspect of.
There are moments where we are completely one.
Other moments are spent, as they should, gathering moments of wonder at the separation that we all experience.
It's more a case of having embraced the dark and light equally...the positive and negative.
Sometimes my Heylel aspect gets frustrated n wants to burn without the love of michael.
I want to use pure logic...without thought for how it will be received
This is what my apology is intended to explain.

RE: Public Apology - Asolsutsesvyl - 11-20-2019

(11-20-2019, 07:44 PM)Aion Wrote: I think the thing is that humans are dynamic and shifting, but when someone writes words on a forum it becomes 'frozen in time' as it were and even though the person may have moved on in their thoughts whomever might read it may only see that frozen moment and idea.

I still tend to go slow, taking into account the larger amount of conflicting ideas and attitudes I know are within. But it also seems as if things move along in this place in a way which accommodates a bit of hastiness and imbalance, participants learning and the result becoming more harmonious after it's "come out". I really like the free flow of inspiration which I see on this forum; it's very good when the personal background is a stiffer online environment, and there's the need to re-examine things.

(11-20-2019, 07:44 PM)Aion Wrote: For that reason there have been a couple times I have done a post purge of previous accounts and removed everything I had written.

In other places, that may make sense. For example, I really didn't need my Twitter account any longer. But I wouldn't do that here, even if I completely changed perspective, because it would break older discussions, and make them more difficult to follow (including the ideas of others).

RE: Public Apology - kristina - 11-27-2019

(11-20-2019, 07:44 PM)Aion Wrote: I think the thing is that humans are dynamic and shifting, but when someone writes words on a forum it becomes 'frozen in time' as it were and even though the person may have moved on in their thoughts whomever might read it may only see that frozen moment and idea.

For that reason there have been a couple times I have done a post purge of previous accounts and removed everything I had written.

I totally agree. I wish I could purge some of my earlier posts. I have a hard time (but am learning to express more softness). I have a sharp edge but never mean to be taken as a cold, indifferent individual. It's funny how we see ourselves and then the world sees a different you. I happen to like bluntness, sometimes it actually makes me laugh because it comes from an untarnished place and that happens to make me smile.

RE: Public Apology - kristina - 11-27-2019

(11-19-2019, 09:25 PM)Kaaron Wrote: I want to apologize.
Its apparent that my methods of passing on ideas or information, are quite blunt.
I'm working on it.
I feel the information is true...my methods of expression are rooted in frustration.
I've spent my whole life being doubted by others.
It got worse when I fully woke up and didn't know how to communicate my concepts of infinite intelligence, with most people.
It led to isolation and frustration at the lack of understanding others had.
I realize this is hypocritical and ironic af.
I'm not always walking around on that "I AM Ra" sh!t.
I go in and out of balance.
It is of utmost importance that I am more than willing to reassess my vibration, at all times.
There are times where I let my frustration color my words.
Please accept my apologies if I offend. It's not my intention.
I think it's extremely thoughtful and kind that you are apologizing. It's always good to see that level of kindness in others and humility. I find that it's worth its weight in gold. Although, your bluntless is an interesting aspect I must say. I like it.

RE: Public Apology - Kaaron - 11-27-2019

(11-27-2019, 03:48 PM)kristina Wrote:

I totally agree. I wish I could purge some of my earlier posts. I have a hard time (but am learning to express more softness). I have a sharp edge but never mean to be taken as a cold, indifferent individual. It's funny how we see ourselves and then the world sees a different you. I happen to like bluntness, sometimes it actually makes me laugh because it comes from an untarnished place and that happens to make me smile.
I think you come across as someone who thinks about others and how they feel.
I've always got an open, wanting to connect and understand vibe, from you...rather than the "but one of us is wrong" ideology we seem to fall into from time to time.
I think understanding that we are perfectly imperfect, is key.
Acceptance n all that other cool sh!t heh
Most of my old posts are way more considerate.
I think it was born out of control of public perception, than consideration for others' feelings.
Live n learn, I guess.

RE: Public Apology - kristina - 11-28-2019

(11-27-2019, 04:23 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(11-27-2019, 03:48 PM)kristina Wrote:

I think you come across as someone who thinks about others and how they feel.
I've always got an open, wanting to connect and understand vibe, from you...rather than the "but one of us is wrong" ideology we seem to fall into from time to time.
I think understanding that we are perfectly imperfect, is key.
Acceptance n all that other cool sh!t heh
Most of my old posts are way more considerate.
I think it was born out of control of public perception, than consideration for others' feelings.
Live n learn, I guess.
Thanks for your feedback. It will help me to grow in some way.