Bring4th
Osiris and the scattered self - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Osiris and the scattered self (/showthread.php?tid=17757)

Osiris and the scattered self - Kaaron - 11-23-2019

I've been coming to the realization, that I'm all aspects of the all.
I watched "Gods of Egypt"...all of the characters have similar experiences and behaviors, to me.
What I mean is...I have been the flavour they represent and overcome similar tendencies.
Another example, is the Bible.
I have lost 10 families...like Job
Ran from my calling...like Jonah
Ascended...like Elijah
Changed INSTANTLY staring into the sun...like Saul
Led my people multiple times through hip hop...like Moses
I'm from the tribe of Ephraim and was told by my elders I am the youngest n will be the one to lead.

Does anyone else see the parallels and Oneness of the scattered pieces of the self?
It feels like the Osiris story.
The scattered pieces, knowing themselves.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Aion - 11-23-2019

It's almost like the world is some kind of fractal self-perceiving consciousness which is becoming gradually more aware of its unity.

Aaaalmost like there is some kind of... Archetypal Mind at play....

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Kaaron - 11-23-2019

(11-23-2019, 04:34 PM)Aion Wrote: It's almost like the world is some kind of fractal self-perceiving consciousness which is becoming gradually more aware of its unity.

Aaaalmost like there is some kind of... Archetypal Mind at play....

Ha. Ha.
Yup...weirdo wants to show it all to us in one incarnation.
Easy.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Kaaron - 11-23-2019

I suppose I'm looking for examples of others noticing this.
It must be some kind of shared experience among adepts.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Aion - 11-24-2019

I was just playing, I think that the many details of human consciousness are manifest in the interwoven stories of all peoples. Thus, each may discover reflections of their own consciousness in the tapestry, but is always the one reading the tapestry. Looking at your other lives or parallel lives is an aggregation of the different designs woven in to your tapestry, interwoven rather than separate. These patterns and designs stem from the archetypes and so at a certain level they are shared lives by all. Some people aren't comfortable with this concept and prefer the idea of each individual thread being its own thing, disregarding the interwoven tapestry.

What gets weirder is the idea that there may be multiple parallel forms of past identities and other individuals may connect with parallel forms of the same identity. It leads to a lot of argument over 'true identity' and who 'owns' the life and what not. All life is one.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - RitaJC - 11-24-2019

Yes, I see myself reflected in so many stories about "other selves", if I'm honest, in all of them actually

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Aion - 11-24-2019

Personally, I sort of see both. I see a individual 'linear' progression of consciousness stretched out across many lives (and in between) along the axis we know as time. Yet I do not see 'ownership' in this progression as I see every point of consciousness as a 'node' in a vast web of life, Indra's Net as it were, which are tied together by many streams of consciousness experiencing these nodes in phase, like a song playing out. Thus, individuated consciousness is the cross between the stream and the node, resulting in an individuated awareness at every single point of time, and in each and every node multiple streams of consciousness may 'pass through', sometimes many in a single moment.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Kaaron - 11-24-2019

Yeah...like a droplet airborne, in the splash of a wave.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - AnthroHeart - 11-24-2019

Sometimes I like to think when I admire a piece of artwork, that I did that. Not I in this body, but since all is one, I created every piece of music and art that I love.
But maybe that is self-centered.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - RitaJC - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 11:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Sometimes I like to think when I admire a piece of artwork, that I did that. Not I in this body, but since all is one, I created every piece of music and art that I love.

I wouldn't say so. I believe everything we experience truly is of our own creation, conscious or unconscious. But you're right. not of the intividuation but of the essence.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - hounsic - 11-24-2019

(11-24-2019, 11:34 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: Sometimes I like to think when I admire a piece of artwork, that I did that. Not I in this body, but since all is one, I created every piece of music and art that I love.

What moves me moves you too.

RE: Osiris and the scattered self - Kaaron - 11-24-2019

It depends on your intent.
If you feel a rise or puff off the ego, its probably rooted in self aggrandizement. It would be wanting to usurp the praise.
If you feel a Oneness and deep appreciation for all that is...you're appreciating all that is...what else is there?