Bring4th
Death of the complex - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Death of the complex (/showthread.php?tid=17778)

Death of the complex - Celestial - 11-28-2019

I was wondering about ghosts and how they fit into the scheme.

Firstly, does a being experience death of the body, or is the trick that everyone’s conscious experience transforms into something else before the body dies (or comes full circle) and what every individual experiences before that happens includes the death of other-selves, and in this way an assumption is held by most living humans by logical process that they will also experience this process?

The process which I am describing can be summarised as following: The physical body reaches a point where, by failure of processes, caused by age, sickness or traumatic impact, shuts down and stops functioning. Movement and autonomous functions such as breathing and beating of the heart cease and a gradual decay begins to occur. This can be observed in most forms of life at some point for the individuated portions.

As we observe this in our external reality, which contains apparatus of the same kind by which we interpret and experience that around us, it is rational for us to believe that at some point we will witness or observe ourselves, the physical complex which we seemingly “inhabit”, also bearing witness to this process.

Firstly I would like to ask, is this assumption true? If we are merely the dead flesh, it would seem perfectly logical that the body shares this fate, and thus because we are the body, we would experience it too. Do “we” experience the death of the body?

Ra talks about a spirit and mind element to the physical complex. If we are also this portion, does it mean that when the physical complex dies, we continue on in mind and spirit in some way - and if this is so, are we able to enact our free will in this form?

If we do remain inhabiting the sphere in some way after the death of the physical complex, what is the period between the death and when the entity is either harvested or chooses to reincarnate on another sphere of appropriate density?

Is time experienced in the same way as when the complex is functioning? Or because the human brain is not presently operating for this portion is time not experienced as such? During the life of the body, it would seem that we are “here” for a long time. It does not strike me as a pleasant thought to think that the experience could continue in its unpleasant form even after the cessation of neurological process.

Consider that the harvest is said to occur in a 75,000 year cycle. (Or 25,000 years in portion). Say that a complex dies in the 12,000th year of a cycle. Would this mean that for the remaining 13,000 years the mind and spirit of that being would remain in the sphere. And if that being was neither positive nor negative that at the end of the cycle it would not proceed with the rest of the planet, but “fall back down”? I ask this because the 25 years I have been alive feel like an eternity. I could not imagine remaining here for hundreds or thousands of years more.

RE: Death of the complex - ada - 11-29-2019

Quote:47.10  Questioner: Then the yellow-ray body in potentiation is used to create the chemical arrangement that I have as a physical body now. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect only in that in your present incarnation the yellow-ray body is not in potentiation but in activation, it being that body which is manifest.

Quote:47.11 Questioner: Then, after death from this incarnation we still have the yellow-ray body in potentiation, but then is, perhaps, say in the general case of our planetary population after death, would they then normally have the green-ray body manifested?

Ra: I am Ra. Not immediately. The first body which activates itself upon death is the “form-maker” or the indigo-ray body. This body remains— you have called it the “ka”— until etherea has been penetrated and understanding has been gained by the mind/body/spirit totality. Once this is achieved, if the proper body to be activated is green-ray, then this will occur.

Quote:47.13  Questioner: What stimulus would create what we call an Earth-bound spirit or a lingering ghost?

Ra: I am Ra. The stimulus for this is the faculty of the will. If the will of yellow-ray mind/body/spirit is that which is stronger than the progressive impetus of the physical death towards realization of that which comes, that is, if the will is concentrated enough upon the previous experience, the entity’s shell of yellow ray, though no longer activated, cannot either be completely deactivated and, until the will is released, the mind/body/spirit complex is caught. This often occurs, as we see you are aware, in the case of sudden death as well as in the case of extreme concern for a thing or an other-self.

Quote:70.15 Questioner: I think to try and clear up this point I’m going to ask a few questions that are related that will possibly enable me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in third-density time/space after death?

Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

RE: Death of the complex - Nau7ik - 11-29-2019

Quote: Firstly I would like to ask, is this assumption true? If we are merely the dead flesh, it would seem perfectly logical that the body shares this fate, and thus because we are the body, we would experience it too. Do “we” experience the death of the body?

I am not quite sure what you’re asking. Can you restate it please?

We have a body but we are not our body. Upon death the silver cord is severed and our connection to the body is sundered.
The phenomena of ghosts happens when one consciously rejects moving on. They might be afraid or in denial of their death. Or they feel they have unfinished business which binds them to the physical plane. However they do not have a physical body anymore. These entities inhabit the yellow ray vehicle “shell”.

Quote: Ra talks about a spirit and mind element to the physical complex. If we are also this portion, does it mean that when the physical complex dies, we continue on in mind and spirit in some way - and if this is so, are we able to enact our free will in this form?

We are a mind/body/spirit complex at all times. The body manifests in different ways according to its place in time/space and space/time. For an entity evolved to the level of self awareness, his body shall manifest as the yellow ray physical vehicle. Upon death, his body is the form-maker Indigo ray body. The astral body.

We have free will in this form (after death) but our minds are not veiled. So we will look at our possibilities and choose with our higher self. It’s hard to say because this kind of awareness is veiled from us in life.

Quote: If we do remain inhabiting the sphere in some way after the death of the physical complex, what is the period between the death and when the entity is either harvested or chooses to reincarnate on another sphere of appropriate density?

We don’t inhabit the physical plane after death, we inhabit the inner planes of this planet. The period I think you’re talking about is at the end of a major cycle of 25,000 years and we have the opportunity to harvest. If one doesn’t meet the requirements he continue to reincarnate until he does.

Quote: Is time experienced in the same way as when the complex is functioning? Or because the human brain is not presently operating for this portion is time not experienced as such? During the life of the body, it would seem that we are “here” for a long time. It does not strike me as a pleasant thought to think that the experience could continue in its unpleasant form even after the cessation of neurological process.

Time acts differently in time/space.
Time is linear in space/time, the physical. However in the metaphysical/the astral, time acts like space does in space/time. We have free movement in past present and future but not in space. Space is linear in time/space. Yes this is kind of hard to imagine from our standpoint.

Quote: Consider that the harvest is said to occur in a 75,000 year cycle. (Or 25,000 years in portion). Say that a complex dies in the 12,000th year of a cycle. Would this mean that for the remaining 13,000 years the mind and spirit of that being would remain in the sphere. And if that being was neither positive nor negative that at the end of the cycle it would not proceed with the rest of the planet, but “fall back down”? I ask this because the 25 years I have been alive feel like an eternity. I could not imagine remaining here for hundreds or thousands of years more.

Using your example: the entity who dies in the 12,000th year of the first major cycle will either remain in the inner planes as a guide or teacher or incarnate again. If he was harvestable, then he will harvest at the end of the cycle. What goes on in between that time I am unsure. But time doesn’t work the same way in time/space. If the entity were not harvestable then he simply continues to reincarnate until he is able to harvest. He has three opportunities in a Master Cycle of 75000 years. An adept who makes contact with intelligent Infinity May harvest themselves whenever they wish. Positive entities tend to stay behind for a while to aid those who are trying to polarize. A negative entity will move on to 4th density.

Ideally, a good portion of the planetary population harvests at the first major cycle of 25000 years, then some more harvest at 50,000, and the remainder harvest at 75,000 years. Ideally, the human lifespan is approx. 1000 years. (How easy would it be to harvest like this if we had a thousand year incarnation!!! Imagine the work we could get done.) This is not the case on our planet. No one harvested in the first cycle. Very few harvested in the second. Now we are at the third and yet still the harvest will be small. In my opinion, 5-10% will harvest of this planetary population. Those who do not harvest shall continue on in 3D elsewhere.

I think many of us wanderers are feeling weary of wandering now. I am ready to be done after this incarnation. I’d like to return home. Time goes by so fast though so I am content to be here now. I’ll be ready to leave when I am ready to leave.

RE: Death of the complex - kristina - 12-02-2019

This may help

71.6 QUESTIONER As an entity goes through the death process in third density
and finds itself in time/space, it finds itself in a different set of
circumstances. Would you please describe the properties or circumstances
of time/space and then the process of healing of incarnative experiences
that some entities encounter?
RA I am Ra. Although this query is difficult to answer adequately due to
the limitations of your space/time sound vibration complexes, we shall
respond to the best of our ability.
The hallmark of time/space is the inequity between time and space. In
your space/time the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible
framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders
of that property known to you as time. This property renders entities and
experiences intangible in a relative sense. In your framework each particle,
or core vibration, moves at a velocity which approaches what you call the
speed of light from the direction of supraluminal velocities.
Thus the time/space, or metaphysical, experience is that which is very
(1 In this context, stria can be defined as “a number of parallel features or layers.”)
SESSION 71
finely tuned and, although an analog of space/time, lacking in its tangible
characteristics. In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what
you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and
learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.
The extreme fluidity of these regions makes it possible for much to be
penetrated which must needs be absorbed before the process of healing of
an entity may be accomplished. Each entity is located in a somewhat
immobile state, much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat
immobile state in time. In this immobile space the entity has been placed
by the form-maker and higher self so that it may be in the proper
configuration for learn/teaching that which it has received in the
space/time incarnation.
Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which
assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the
experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit
complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the
missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful
assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the
higher self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the
process and means of spiritual evolution, at which time the entity will
consciously take part in all decisions.

71.7 QUESTIONER Is the process in positive time/space identical with the
process in negative time/space for this healing?
RA I am Ra. The process in space/time of the forgiveness and acceptance
is much like that in time/space in that the qualities of the process are
analogous. However, while in space/time it is not possible to determine
the course of events beyond the incarnation but only to correct present
imbalances. In time/space, upon the other hand, it is not possible to
correct any unbalanced actions but rather to perceive the imbalances and,
thusly, forgive the self for that which is.
The decisions then are made to set up the possibility/probabilities of
correcting these imbalances in what you call future space/time
experiences.
The advantage of time/space is that of the fluidity of the grand overview.
The advantage of space/time is that, working in darkness with a tiny
candle, one may correct imbalances.