Bring4th
The creator knowing itself - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: The creator knowing itself (/showthread.php?tid=17781)

The creator knowing itself - Kaaron - 11-29-2019

Seems like an awesome plan for the nigga in forever, appreciating the sh!t, the disconnected parts go through.
Narcissistic cunt...is a term that comes to mind.
If in the forgetting, it is possible to forget the choosing, the experiment is flawed and ridiculous.
The logos of this creation, is a self centered fuckwit.
I don't care about perfection in imperfection n whatever Rose tinted glasses the excuse makers, offer.
God ain't perfect...look at us.
God is an idiot who set up circumstances or parameters for existence and then let it go.
Maybe it was conceived in love.
The distortions have rendered the experience self destructive.
To allow it to continue, under the guise of "free will", is selfish and self serving.
The logos is either indifferent or ignorant.
Either way...its far from perfect.
If anything...I'd propose that this is the only place its perceived as NOT perfect...by the parts of it going through it.
Relativity is a concept that creates illusions...illusions that are allowed to manifest.
It would be ok with me...if forgetting didn't stack the odds in the favor of those using it as a way of manipulating the other parts.
As it stands...its just a big f*** up, being given a new coat of paint by those who want us to believe it's all ok.
This s*** ain't cool n it feels alot like a stupid existence that continues to perpetuate itself...due to it's participants being ignorant of their own demise.
God's a narcissist.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Minyatur - 11-29-2019

I think the point of free will is that in true simultaneity you're the one (who else could?) that does not wish it any other way.  

The paradigm of 3D is not to be an actual separate individual or being, but to experience the Creator as the Creator not aware of Itself. There is no two in Creation, always only One.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Kaaron - 11-29-2019

(11-29-2019, 07:40 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I think the point of free will is that in true simultaneity you're the one (who else could?) that does not wish it any other way.  

The paradigm of 3D is not to be an actual separate individual or being, but to experience the Creator as the Creator not aware of Itself. There is no two in Creation, always only One.

What it's meant to be...n what it is...are two very different experiences.
Since there is only one...fix it...now.
There are alot of people in pain, who don't have the benefit of hind or foresight.
If this is how it's meant to be, I have an issue with the boundaries set, by the logos.
It either knew what was gonna happen n let it be...or didn't know and let it be and now let's us pick up the tab...as the parts that went out on a limb...for ourselves.
Either way...it let's us-as limited perspective having, versions of itself-go through the sh!t for something that was a perfect perspectives concept.
We don't have the same relative choices...in actual fact, we can end up more separate and in relative pain, due to other parts using our own ignorance against us.
If God sees this as perfect, its flawed and cold.
I see God as indifferent and not empathetic to the calls.
It let's calls be the deciding factor...when we may not even know it's an option.
To be the one and not wish it any other way...is to be indifferent to the pain and relativity. Quite a nice position to be in..for those not disconnected.
Those who experience a relative eternity of disconnection, within a lifetime of forever...would beg to differ.
They are God too...but God has balancing experiences it must adhere to...so that it may be awesome as itself.
Narcissistic cunt.

RE: The creator knowing itself - RitaJC - 11-30-2019

As I see it, what's described here doesn't deserve the name of God/Logos.

And it has nothing to do with reality, it's just a story believed and mirrored back by the experience.

If that is what you WANT to continue experiencing, by all means.

If you are ready to discover the TRUTH by starting to question your own beliefs, let's talk.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Kaaron - 11-30-2019

(11-30-2019, 01:23 AM)RitaJC Wrote: As I see it, what's described here doesn't deserve the name of God/Logos.

And it has nothing to do with reality, it's just a story believed and mirrored back by the experience.

If that is what you WANT to continue experiencing, by all means.

If you are ready to discover the TRUTH by starting to question your own beliefs, let's talk.
I see you missing the point.
If the creator chose separation...then let's part of itself coerce other parts into worshipping them, in place of realizing this fact, it's an indifferent God.
Ra states that all is one...so separation is a path to God.
If all the other parts choose to remain separate...chasing unity is a frivolous task that can only end in disappointment.
Ra tells us to be void of expectation, yet preaches levels of unity of a perfect creation...its not perfect and is offering an inadvertent bias, by suggesting its beneficial.
Why would it be beneficial...when separation was it's own choice?
It seems counterproductive to be teaching unity...when we're here to experience separation.
Perhaps the path to true graduation...is negative.
Then flip when you realize all is one...otherwise you're setting yourself up for endless cycles of disappointment.
Why not just be separate, learn it n then reconnect?
It seems like a stupid thing to want to feel connected in a place born to feel the opposite.
When I'm balanced...the cycles happen.
When I'm out of balance...same thing.
What's the point in choosing the hard path of balance, over separation...when the logos wants it separate. Why else did it choose it?

And btw...which part of the creation that I described...isn't the logos or God?
Considering I am that.
I'd like to know what qualifies as logos, in your opinion?
What belief would you say I haven't questioned?
Why do you think I'm putting this here?

I'd say I'm more than willing to question mine.
Can you say the same?
Thanks for leaving the door open for when I come back to the "helpable zone" though, I appreciate the open helping hand.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Minyatur - 11-30-2019

There are no separate parts from God. There are separate constructs to create a sense of separate, or complex, experience for God to invest itself into an experience.

There is the illusion of being only my eyes and there is the illusion of being only your eyes. God is what simultaneously sees through them both without separation and them both with separation. God is the only thing that sees, there is nothing other than the One Infinite Creator.

Thinking everything is s*** or unfair is part of living a vivid dream. If you could manipulate everything on a whim, or brush the enteriety of your reality away anytime, then things would never be vivid, you would not know any hardships and that is not all that satisfactory as an experience and it gets old. The Logos is a manifestation of your own free will as a co-self that answers your need of this relationship within your experiences. Beneat it all, it remains all your dream, all your manifestation.

RE: The creator knowing itself - AnthroHeart - 11-30-2019

I read that God experiences ever-expanding joy and agony.
I wonder why God would choose to experience potentially infinite suffering.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Kaaron - 11-30-2019

My point...I would be fine with pain or suffering, if the other parts didn't exploit the forgetting.
It feels like there is potential for infinite suffering. Although this is only an illusion...it can be our forever because our limited perspective has the potential to view this life as all there is. Then not understand until we pass.
I'm not saying s*** should be easy.
I'm saying that letting parts of yourself have relatively infinite forgetting experiences, along with the possibly infinite manipulation of hierarchy, points to a narcissistic force that is indifferent.
This feels like self service.
If love is negative.
The logos is STS.
There are other logai.
There may be other less STS ones.

RE: The creator knowing itself - RitaJC - 12-01-2019

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: If the creator chose separation...then let's part of itself coerce other parts into worshipping them, in place of realizing this fact, it's an indifferent God.

It might as well be Smile

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: Ra tells us to be void of expectation, yet preaches levels of unity of a perfect creation...its not perfect and is offering an inadvertent bias, by suggesting its beneficial.
Why would it be beneficial...when separation was it's own choice?
It seems counterproductive to be teaching unity...when we're here to experience separation.

Because experiencing the illusion of separation and many-ness never was the whole plan?

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: Why not just be separate, learn it n then reconnect?

As I see it, that's exactly what's happening

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: Why else did it choose it?

To experience the process of waking up from the illusion and discovering who it is and what that means perhaps?

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: And btw...which part of the creation that I described...isn't the logos or God?

IMHO: all of the OP. But that's just me and my beliefs that are working for me ATM. They can change any time and I'm not suggesting that mine would be right for anybody else.

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: What belief would you say I haven't questioned?
Why do you think I'm putting this here?

I'm not saying you are or aren't doing anything.

I said: If ...

Because I don't imagine I can know what and why you are doing.

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: I'd say I'm more than willing to question mine.
Can you say the same?

Learning how to question my (mostly unconscious) beliefs has been the process that let this entity leave the hell behind and step into the blissful REALITY.

So, yes, more than ready, but only the ones that create stress and suffering.

The ones that help me continue the experience and serve other parts of the Creator are appreciated and cherished until the moment they're not needed any more.

(11-30-2019, 02:44 AM)Kaaron Wrote: Thanks for leaving the door open for when I come back to the "helpable zone" though, I appreciate the open helping hand.

Would be more than happy to support you like others more grounded in TRUTH supported me when I was hurting and suffering every single moment, a complete physical and emotional wreck with a successful facade.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Aion - 12-04-2019

Well this is a little awkward if we understand that we are all the Creator and thus we all had just as much involvement in the creation of this reality.

So, why are you so narcissistic then, eh?

RE: The creator knowing itself - Kaaron - 12-06-2019

(12-04-2019, 03:10 PM)Aion Wrote: Well this is a little awkward if we understand that we are all the Creator and thus we all had just as much involvement in the creation of this reality.

So, why are you so narcissistic then, eh?
Cos I want to be experience seeing myself...I want all to exist as it may...so that it may be and I may be experienced at varying levels of awareness.
Just cos.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Kaaron - 12-06-2019

Also...
STS harvest, involves becoming a minimum of 95% focus on the self.
The 5% could be the limited help possible when offering perspectives on ascension to another self.
I'm implying this seems the limited comfort one may offer within the illusion...as help to other selves.

Like a positive STS path.
No manipulation...just loving self fully and then telling others what you did, if they want to know.

RE: The creator knowing itself - Aion - 12-06-2019

I would say it all depends on the soul and the variety of choices being made adds something to the music of the universe as it plays. Without the infinite notes and textures of souls there would be no dynamic, nothing of interest and no ability to explore the creativity of consciousness.

Where others see STO or STS, positive or negative, I see musical intervals, chords and the elements of major and minor.

The problem is that philosophy has not caught its language up to unity and still wallows in visions of duality.