Bring4th
Spiritual Sodium - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Spiritual Sodium (/showthread.php?tid=17787)

Spiritual Sodium - einmal - 12-02-2019

Hello. I understand crystals are spiritually advantageous when use d by the adept; as I was pouring salt today (I understand there are anti-caking agents) but I was wondering if salt has specific spiritual applications as a useful spiritual tool as it is a crystal most of the time in our atmospheric conditions. Is there anything about salt in the Ra material or the Q’uo channelings?

Note I am aware of traditional American folklore surrounding salt and spirits, I’m more interested in the relevant aspects of Ra or quo.

RE: Spiritual Sodium - ada - 12-02-2019

From my understanding salt is a cleanser, and when mixed with water it is very potent, be very careful not cleansing a crystal with salted water, it may lose its gleam. Either with water or salt, not together.

RE: Spiritual Sodium - Nau7ik - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 01:00 AM)ada Wrote: From my understanding salt is a cleanser, and when mixed with water it is very potent, be very careful not cleansing a crystal with salted water, it may lose its gleam. Either with water or salt, not together.

Yes. Salt has a metaphysical quality of banishing negativity. Ra mentioned this in the Ra Material when explaining how L/L can cleanse their new environment. Water is a crystal and it can be charged as well.

That’s basically all Ra says about Salt. Now there is the alchemical concept of salt, the feminine potency of the universe, whereas Sulphur represents the masculine potency.

RE: Spiritual Sodium - kristina - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 12:28 AM)einmal Wrote: Hello. I understand crystals are spiritually advantageous when use d by the adept; as I was pouring salt today (I understand there are anti-caking agents) but I was wondering if salt has specific spiritual applications as a useful spiritual tool as it is a crystal most of the time in our atmospheric conditions. Is there anything about salt in the Ra material or the Q’uo channelings?

Note I am aware of traditional American folklore surrounding salt and spirits, I’m more interested in the relevant aspects of Ra or quo.
Salt can act as a barrier or a sealed off place. The intent of sealing off (with salt) after proper cleansing of the area is the charging of the salt crystal further charging can take place when speaking to the salt your request.
Quote:95.6 ▶ Questioner: I assume you mean that we should put the salt on the outer doors only and not the inner doors of the house. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.

Therefore, we offer these suggestions. We also request, carefully, that the broom be clean and that the garlic be burned. The virginity of the broom is most efficacious.

Quote:101.7 ▶ Questioner: Would cleansing of the nature suggested for the other house just south of the airport in Atlanta be advisable for the 893 Oakdale Road address?

Ra: I am Ra. We note that any residence, whether previously benign, as is the one of which you speak, or previously of malignant character, needs the basic cleansing of the salt, water, and broom. The benign nature of the aforementioned domicile is such that the cleansing could be done in two portions; that is, no egress or entrance through any but one opening for one cleansing. Then egress and entrance from all other places while the remaining portal is properly sealed. The placing of salt may be done at the place which is not being sealed the first of the cleansings, and the salt may be requested to act as seal and yet allow the passage of gentle spirits such as yourselves. We suggest that you speak to this substance and name each entity for which permission is needed in order to pass. Let no person pass without permission being asked of the salt. This is the case in the residence of which you speak.
Quote:72.8 ▶ Questioner: The negatively oriented entities who contact us and others on this planet are limited by the first distortion. They have obviously been limited by the banishing ritual just performed. Could you describe, with respect to free will, how they limit themselves in order to work within the first distortion and how the banishing ritual itself works?

Ra: I am Ra. This query has several portions. Firstly, those of negative polarity do not operate with respect to free will unless it is necessary. They call themselves and will infringe whenever they feel it possible.

Secondly, they are limited by the great Law of Confusion in that, for the most part, they are unable to enter this planetary sphere of influence and are able to use the windows of time/space distortion only insofar as there is some calling to balance the positive calling. Once they are here, their desire is conquest.

Thirdly, in the instance of this instrument’s being removed permanently from this space/time, it is necessary to allow the instrument to leave its yellow-ray physical complex of its free will. Thus trickery has been attempted.

The use of the light forms being generated is such as to cause such entities to discover a wall through which they can not pass. This is due to the energy complexes of the light beings and aspects of the One Infinite Creator invoked and evoked in the building of the wall of light.