Bring4th
Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? (/showthread.php?tid=17790)

Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - Celestial - 12-02-2019

This is a question I have that comes from personal impressions and ideas through the Ra Material as I have gone through my own processes.

I wonder if the Universe we are in is not necessarily an objective space that we exist within and that we both share the same space.

When I think about my body dying - for example, if I drowned out at sea - would you experience me drowning out at sea, or would that be my experience? Is what I do dependent on who you are?

In another reality, I might not be typing this message right now. But it happens that you manifest for yourself the version of me that did write this message, in this line of thinking.

If there is an objective space then this message is ‘out there’ in that space that we share, always able to be accessed.

If there is no objective space, then you would call forth the version that wrote this message from potentiality, for yourself.

The message isn’t important, I’m just using it to try and illustrate something.

Do we live in our own conscious branches? That we are not the individual person but we are the caretakers of our own universe - that we are responsible for each and every living thing within it, and also the direction that the masses end up choosing to go?

This point of view confuses me, as I can’t imagine how that could continue after the body died, out at sea, for example.

RE: Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - ada - 12-02-2019

I'm not sure, but..

Quote:1.7 ▶ Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

In my own personal understanding, I feel that once we all incarnated together on Earth we blended into this one consciousness, or one experience, and that possibly this can be viewed once that consciousness actually becomes one as a social memory complex.

RE: Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - Signifyz - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 07:13 AM)Celestial Wrote: This is a question I have that comes from personal impressions and ideas through the Ra Material as I have gone through my own processes.

I wonder if the Universe we are in is not necessarily an objective space that we exist within and that we both share the same space.

When I think about my body dying - for example, if I drowned out at sea - would you experience me drowning out at sea, or would that be my experience? Is what I do dependent on who you are?

In another reality, I might not be typing this message right now. But it happens that you manifest for yourself the version of me that did write this message, in this line of thinking.

If there is an objective space then this message is ‘out there’ in that space that we share, always able to be accessed.

If there is no objective space, then you would call forth the version that wrote this message from potentiality, for yourself.

Objective vs subjective paradox isn't resolved by choosing one side. Both imply separation (external world / self and vice versa).

Parallel realities may be as far as the nearest particle that is not directly interacts with you. At least you can suppose so from QM double slit experiment.

(12-02-2019, 07:13 AM)Celestial Wrote: Do we live in our own conscious branches? That we are not the individual person but we are the caretakers of our own universe - that we are responsible for each and every living thing within it, and also the direction that the masses end up choosing to go?

This point of view confuses me, as I can’t imagine how that could continue after the body died, out at sea, for example.

No one is able to bear the weight of responsibility for every living thing in universe. You are responsible for your thoughts and actions that lead you to particular version of reality. Instead of taking responsibility of others on yourself, you can love them; it feels much lighter.

RE: Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - kristina - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 07:13 AM)Celestial Wrote: This is a question I have that comes from personal impressions and ideas through the Ra Material as I have gone through my own processes.

Do we live in our own conscious branches? That we are not the individual person but we are the caretakers of our own universe - that we are responsible for each and every living thing within it, and also the direction that the masses end up choosing to go?

Quote:In another reality, I might not be typing this message right now. But it happens that you manifest for yourself the version of me that did write this message, in this line of thinking.
The only reality you need and are aware of is the one you are currently in. Until you have completely understood that reality, others may or may not be penetrated. This reality, the 3rd density reality, is from where you will learn. And for now, IMO, is the most important part of our journey here in the 3rd density. And from here the balancing of personality is a very central lesson and from there other avenues will be explored, other curiosities.
This comes from 52.2
Quote:Therefore, the use of technology to manipulate that outside the self is far, far less of an aid to personal evolution than the disciplines of the mind/body/spirit complex resulting in the whole knowledge of the self in the microcosm and macrocosm.

To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.
And for this very reason, work in consciousness is necessary, such as meditation, contemplation and prayer.

This comes from 1.10
Quote:Firstly, you must understand that the distinction between yourself and others is not visible to us.

Quote:Group-individuated consciousness is that state of sharing understanding with the other distortions of mind/body/spirit complexes which are within the evident reach of the mind/body/spirit complex individual or group. Thus, we are speaking to you and accepting both our distortions and your own in order to enunciate the laws of creation, more especially the Law of One.
In this partial quote from those of Ra, a social memory complex, Ra goes to say that they cannot make a distinction between Don and others as it is not visible to those of Ra. This social memory complex called Ra is highly spiritually evolved and in the latter portion of the 6th density. If you read the following quote, Ra uses the term(s) Group-individuated consciousness, and the words individual or group. From our perspective it is very difficult to imagine and even harder to know we are one. When I say know, I mean at soul level knowing. The adept may have penetrated this knowledge but for the starting seeker, they may have a difficult time knowing this. Although, this is a worthwhile aspiration and one worth working toward. It's not truly important at this particular stage of the game to know you are one as to know for instance, what polarity you are choosing or to even be conscious of the choices you are making from one moment to another. This is the premise of third density. The choice of M/B/S complex, which we call Celestial, you. It would be more beneficial to the seeker to know itself as an individuated portion of The One Infinite Creator. So, to know thyself.
Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Your opinion is an eloquent one although somewhat confused in its connections between the freedom expressed by subjective knowing and the freedom expressed by subjective acceptance. There is a significant distinction between the two.

This is not a dimension of knowing, even subjectively, due to the lack of overview of cosmic and other inpourings which affect each and every situation which produces catalyst. The subjective [b]acceptance of that which is at the moment and the finding of love within that moment is the greater freedom.[/b]

That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.
And we see here that the greater freedom is expressed by finding love within the moment not matter what the experience. Which, according to me and my own experience is very,very difficult to do especially when faced with a difficult or even painful experience. And when we are faced with a difficult experience it really calls for certain disciplines which will aid the entity in finding it's center, it's balance. And these I had mentioned earlier. So, to answer the drowing at sea question; it will be your own experience UNLESS it touches another entity such as a dear friend then your drowing will also effect them but the drowning of the physical body will be your own subjective experience as in taking into your lungs, the water (from a 3rd density perspective in you you now stand). Hope this helps in someway.

RE: Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - Minyatur - 12-02-2019

Each separate thing is Infinity focused. I believe this is what this quote means:

Quote:Each universe, in turn, individualized to a focus becoming, in turn, co-Creator and allowing further diversity, thus creating further intelligent energies regularizing or causing natural laws to appear in the vibrational patterns of what you would call a solar system. Thus, each solar system has its own, shall we say, local coordinate system of illusory natural laws. It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in an holographic picture, the One Creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

More than that you are responsible for everything, I would say that everything acts as a mirror, an aid, to realize your own being and nature. This includes your mind and body.

Within yourself lies the infinite, without yourself also lies the infinite.

RE: Is each conscious person an isolated universe that winds up somewhere different? - unity100 - 12-10-2019

Total isolation is not possible. Actually, no entity can even function totally isolated. Not only the spirit, but also the mind, is connected to the greater sets of their counterparts - mind is a part of the 'racial' mind, which is part of the planetary (smc) mind, which is part of the local solar system, which is part of the locale it is in and so on. This doesnt change for 2d or earlier densities.

There is a fine balance in between unity and separation. Seeing it more as connectedness could be more productive.