Bring4th
What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: What does Ra define as a 'dimension' (/showthread.php?tid=17792)

What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Changa Mane - 12-02-2019

I don't quite understand, what Ra means, when he uses the term 'dimension'. (Not density)

Do they mean other 'realms', you can visit?

Or do they mean the same realm, just in different frequencies?

I assume they don't mean spacial dimensions.

Haven't yet been able to figure this out, so maybe some of you have answers. Heart

RE: What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Infinite - 12-02-2019

Ra sometimes used "density" and "dimension" as synonymous. Other times I believe "dimension" was used as "plane". Like astral plane, mental plane, etc. We can imagine a dimension as a "sub-density". Our yellow ray third density have seven sub-levels or sub-colors corresponding to the seven densities/colors. Inside a sub-color there are seven sub-sub-colors and this increase infinitely in the power of seven. Thus, the dimensions are infinite.

RE: What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Changa Mane - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 07:00 PM)Infinite Wrote: Ra sometimes used "density" and "dimension" as synonymous. Other times I believe "dimension" was used as "plane". Like astral plane, mental plane, etc. We can imagine a dimension as a "sub-density". Our  yellow ray third density have seven sub-levels or sub-colors corresponding to the seven densities/colors. Inside a sub-color there are seven sub-sub-colors and this increase infinitely in the power of seven. Thus, the dimensions are infinite.

Thanks!
Do you have any idea, what it could mean, when dimensions are numbered seperate from densities?
Like here https://www.heartki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/density-chart.png
The dimensions go over 7 and are listed sperate from densities.
I also heard the term '11 dimensional beings' or '11 dimensional consciousness', can't remember which.

RE: What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Infinite - 12-02-2019

(12-02-2019, 07:15 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: Do you have any idea, what it could mean, when dimensions are numbered seperate from densities?
Like here https://www.heartki.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/density-chart.png
The dimensions go over 7 and are listed sperate from densities.
I also heard the term '11 dimensional beings' or '11 dimensional consciousness', can't remember which.

I have already studied many sources of the occult. There are many views on this subject of the planes or dimensions.

When Ra used dimension different of density, they were referring themselves to the time/space or inner planes of our third density. The Confederation members stays in the inner planes.

I have a particular view on this subject. I'll explain. But it will be a bit extensive.

First of all, I see the microcosm (human being) as a reflex of the macrrocosm (universe with the seven densities). There are a hermetic principle called "principle of correspondence" which state this through the axiom "As above, as below. As below as above". With this in mind, the seven chakras repeates the seven densities microcosmally. This is also true for the seven bodies and the seven planes (dimensions). Each chakra is linked to a body and each body is linked to a plane (dimension).  For example, the green-ray chakra must be linked to the green-ray body that must linked to the green-ray plane or dimension. As I said above, our third density have seven sub-levels corresponding to the seven densities. The majority of this is invisible, because we are in the three level and so, the knowledge of the higher densities must be penetrated. It remains in potential.

However, the most traditions of Earth are distorted in the view of correspondence between chakras, bodies and dimensions. That's because they don't considers the concept of seven densities. Without that concept, the view of Creation is incomplete. The best example is to relate the red-ray chakra to the physical plane and the physical body. This is what the most esoteric traditions does. But, Ra said the red-ray body is not the physical body, but the elemental body without form. For this reason, I suposse the red-ray energy center (root chakra) is related with the elemental body without form and the first dimension of 3D (something like the physical plane with first density consciousness perspective).

The perspective of first density is basic perception. We can call that linear consciousness.

Already second density it has perspective of growth. Growth give us an idea of height.

Third density has a consciousness we can relate with depth, due the possiblity of self-awareness (abstract thought ). That is something like a tri-dimensional consciousness (perception, growth and self-awareness).

For all this, I see the first three dimensions of our third density related with first, second and third density perception of reality.

Resuming:

RED-RAY: First density/ Root chakra/ First dimension (Physical-Electrical plane with 1D consciousness) /Elemental Body without form
ORANGE-RAY: Second density/ Sacral chakra/ Second dimension (Physical-Electrical plane with 2D consciousness) / Physical Body without self-awareness
YELLOW-RAY: Third density/ Solar Plexus Chakra /Third dimension (Physical-Electrical plane with 3D consciousness) / Physical-Electrical Body with self-awareness
GREEN-RAY: Fourth Density/ Heart Chakra / Fourth dimension (Astral Plane) / Astral body
BLUE-RAY: Fifth Density/ Throat Chakra/ Fifth dimension (Mental Plane) / Mental body
INDIGO-RAY: Sixth Density/ Third Eye Chakra/ Sixth dimension (Causal Plane) / Causal body
VIOLET-RAY: Seventh Density/ Crown Chakra/ Seventh dimension (Buddhic Plane) / Buddhic body

Observation: I don't consider the existence of monadic, atmic, logoic, etc. planes. Why? It's simple. Planes are parts of the space/time and time/space system. The Atman/Monad (Spirit) is beyond the time and space as the Logos. Thus, makes no sense a plan for spirit and for Logos. The traditions don't know about the seven densities and always starts with physical plane. For this reason, to complete seven planes they had to add planes beyond buddhic plane.

RE: What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Kaaron - 12-03-2019

The dimensions seem to me to be better understood, when viewed in the context of ascension.
Perhaps look at it like being inside a baloon.
At first...it would be cramped. No room to move.
Then it is inflated.
The more it is inflated...the more room to move.
You can see the spot you began...you can move to areas that were inaccessible, prior to expansion.
Those areas, now accessible, weren't even visible before. You couldn't even see past the outer barrier of the baloon.
As the expansion continues, we may see more of the outer limits, whilst always being able to see where we were initially, as well as the journey, thus far.
Your higherself is the one inflating.
Each inhale for another exhale...is like the harvest to the next dimension or expansion of consciousness.
You gather all of the information about how your baloon is expanding...then decide how much further you want to push outward...until you either decide to pop n return to nothing...or hold your maximum potential size.
You can even let some air out...to experience a more limited perspective again...for fun.

RE: What does Ra define as a 'dimension' - Infinite - 12-05-2019

(12-02-2019, 07:15 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: I also heard the term '11 dimensional beings' or '11 dimensional consciousness', can't remember which.

I forgot that. I'm sorry. I suggest you read this channeling of Q'uo:

https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1218.pdf