Bring4th
Some questions regarding density - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Some questions regarding density (/showthread.php?tid=17796)

Some questions regarding density - Mikipedio - 12-04-2019

Hello, I'm new to the Ra Material and there are several things that I do not understand.
First of all, I'd like to ask about the seven densities, as I find it hard to imagine them.

From what I understand, first density is associated with inorganic matter, second density with organic matter that lacks sentience and third density is organic matter with sentience.

Also, the concept of ascension from one density to the other is not clear to me.
If first density is all inorganic matter, we are surrounded by it right? The roads, the seas, the rocks and mountains. Are they all supposed to ascend to a higher density? If so I'd expect every planet to "disappear" eventually from our perceived reality. I don't know if this makes sense.

And harvesting from third to fourth? Are humans supposed to go extinct once the third and last harvest is over? As this planet would enter fourth density and be inhabited by fourth densities beings. (only them?)

Also, our physical bodies are made of cells which I'd think would belong to second density, made up of molecules which I would think belong to first density. Would that mean that each density also contains all the ones that preceeded it?

Or I might just be distorting everything.

RE: Some questions regarding density - ada - 12-04-2019

Hey there Mikipedio, welcome.

You quite on point with your assumptions.

Quote:From what I understand, first density is associated with inorganic matter, second density with organic matter that lacks sentience and third density is organic matter with sentience.

I'm not sure what organic matter means exactly, but second density could be anything from trees to animals or early humans. So they too should have some form of sentience.

Quote:If first density is all inorganic matter, we are surrounded by it right? The roads, the seas, the rocks and mountains. Are they all supposed to ascend to a higher density? If so I'd expect every planet to "disappear" eventually from our perceived reality. I don't know if this makes sense.

I think you're right, everything around us in a way is alive and full of the creator. It is confusing to think about really, what does it mean that Earth is already vibrating in forth density? It sounds like a paradox that it is both locked in organic first density matter and yet a co-creator of it's own that is already ascended.

Quote:And harvesting from third to fourth? Are humans supposed to go extinct once the third and last harvest is over? As this planet would enter fourth density and be inhabited by fourth densities beings. (only them?)

It's not about humans only, there are many beings from all around creation that dwell here and inhibit the human body. The planet will cease being beneficial for the lower density life and support forth density, in some point in forth density where it becomes fit fifth and sixth density beings can join them.
So in a way, even though we are in third density, we are surrounded by beings from almost all densities. BigSmile

RE: Some questions regarding density - Mikipedio - 12-04-2019

Thanks for your answer!

For organic matter I mean matter that's alive. Everything that is made up of cells, either single or multicellular beings.

Quote:
It's not about humans only, there are many beings from all around creation that dwell here and inhibit the human body. The planet will cease being beneficial for the lower density life and support forth density, in some point in forth density where it becomes fit fifth and sixth density beings can join them.
So in a way, even though we are in third density, we are surrounded by beings from almost all densities. BigSmile

I didn't quite catch what you mean here in several points.
With the beings from all around creation that dwell inside the human body do you mean our mcirobioma composed by bacteria or there's something more?

Earth would become not habitable by third density beings? And what about second density beings that have been alive during our planet's "third density Era"?

Maybe fourth density is so different from third that it could become a barren planet for anything that's below fourth. So some sort of an apocalypse for third density beings and below.
Besides, we only know up to third density so who knows.

Maybe that's why venus is like that... From what I understood, Ra is the sixth density social memory complex of Venus, which is now, as we see it, a barren planet for us.
Do you think that if we could perceive sixth density beings that planet would appear flourishing with life?

RE: Some questions regarding density - Nau7ik - 12-04-2019

Quote: Also, the concept of ascension from one density to the other is not clear to me.
If first density is all inorganic matter, we are surrounded by it right? The roads, the seas, the rocks and mountains. Are they all supposed to ascend to a higher density? If so I'd expect every planet to "disappear" eventually from our perceived reality. I don't know if this makes sense.

Welcome! It’s always nice to see new seekers. I shall answer with my opinions to your interesting questions:

One can think of first density as the elements: Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. First density is the density of consciousness. The consciousness of an element is very basic. It “learns’ from its interactions with, for example: Fire and wind work on earth and water. These elements begin to come together and second density eventually develops. The second density compromises minerals, plants, and animals. Evolution is nature for first and second density; it takes a very long time. Perhaps billions of years for 2D to realize self consciousness and a “timelessness” (no general measure) for first density.

Right now our planet earth hosts 1st, 2nd, and 3rd densities. Third density is coming to close as we speak.

Eventually the entire planet and the solar system will return back to Source, through the phenomena of a black hole, whose spiritual significance is explained in the Ra Material. This will only happen when the spiritual evolution of this entire solar system / galaxy as reached 7D. The closer we go to the center of the galaxy, the more black holes there are. This is because the center was an earlier evolution of creation. The farther out we go the later we had began.

Quote: And harvesting from third to fourth? Are humans supposed to go extinct once the third and last harvest is over? As this planet would enter fourth density and be inhabited by fourth densities beings. (only them?)

This is matter open to interpretation because it hasn’t happened yet. In my opinion, yes 3D humanity will have to go extinct one way or another. 3D humanity will die off but it shall give birth (and is now) to the 4D pioneers. These entities have dual activated bodies, so when and if their 3D body is destroyed or dies their 4D body will be activated and ready for them to inhabit. So it’s not technically an extinction, it’s an evolution.

However, a great many souls will not be staying here for 4D simply because they are not ready for it yet. These souls will go to a different planet in the galaxy which is offering a 3D experience. Consequently, we shall have a low harvest on earth. Other 4D civilizations shall join us. Souls from evolving 3D->4D are awaiting the actualization of the fourth density on earth.

Quote: Also, our physical bodies are made of cells which I'd think would belong to second density, made up of molecules which I would think belong to first density. Would that mean that each density also contains all the ones that preceeded it?

Indeed our physical bodies are evolved from 2D. We have evolved from each preceding density, therefore, we have mastered the lessons of those densities. The spirit complex is activated in the third density entity, it is not activated but in potential in 1 and 2. So one could say first density is akin to the activating consciousness and mind, and then the second density forms the body for that nucleus of consciousness. And it proceeds to individualize throughout the second density. Self consciousness denotes third density and one realizes he’s an individual being, in contrast to the group consciousness of 2D.

4D entities, then, will have mastered the lessons 1-3D. The major lesson of 3D is “learning the ways of love” / realizing the power of choice; polarity. Based on one’s choice and dedication to one moral polarity shall be the basis of his 4D experience: whether that be positive or negative 4D. And in the fourth density, this entity will refine its polarity, through either serving others for the positive polarity or serving the self for the negative polarity.

Feel free to ask any questions your may have!

RE: Some questions regarding density - ada - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 08:12 AM)Mikipedio Wrote: Thanks for your answer!

For organic matter I mean matter that's alive. Everything that is made up of cells, either single or multicellular beings.

Quote:

I didn't quite catch what you mean here in several points.
With the beings from all around creation that dwell inside the human body do you mean our mcirobioma composed by bacteria or there's something more?

Earth would become not habitable by third density beings? And what about second density beings that have been alive during our planet's "third density Era"?

Maybe fourth density is so different from third that it could become a barren planet for anything that's below fourth. So some sort of an apocalypse for third density beings and below.
Besides, we only know up to third density so who knows.

Maybe that's why venus is like that... From what I understood, Ra is the sixth density social memory complex of Venus, which is now, as we see it, a barren planet for us.
Do you think that if we could perceive sixth density beings that planet would appear flourishing with life?

I meant that that which you call 'human' is a form, a form that may be inhibited by any being from everywhere in creation. So nothing really goes extinct in that perspective, only a changing of activated bodies.
There may be yellow-ray activated bodies elsewhere in creation that look just like us, but you wouldn't call them human.

I'm not entirely sure regarding first and second density beings on a fourth density planet, it feels that it's likely.

This is what Ra had to say:

Quote:62.28  Questioner: Then as the fourth-density vibrations come in this means that the planet can support entities of fourth-density core vibration. Will the planet then still be first-density core vibration and will there be second-density entities on it with second-density vibrations, and will there be third-density entities with third-density vibrations?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. There is energy but the distortions of the instrument suggest to us it would be well to shorten this working with your permission.

62.29  Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

May we ask at this time if there be any brief queries?

It's very possible that that we may see other planets and beings once we reach forth density! It's quite exciting.

RE: Some questions regarding density - kristina - 12-04-2019

(12-04-2019, 06:03 AM)Mikipedio Wrote: Hello, I'm new to the Ra Material and there are several things that I do not understand.
First of all, I'd like to ask about the seven densities, as I find it hard to imagine them.

From what I understand, first density is associated with inorganic matter, second density with organic matter that lacks sentience and third density is organic matter with sentience.

Also, the concept of ascension from one density to the other is not clear to me.

And harvesting from third to fourth? Are humans supposed to go extinct once the third and last harvest is over? As this planet would enter fourth density and be inhabited by fourth densities beings. (only them?)

Also, our physical bodies are made of cells which I'd think would belong to second density, made up of molecules which I would think belong to first density. Would that mean that each density also contains all the ones that preceeded it?

Or I might just be distorting everything.
Quote:inorganic matter
Welcome.
All of creation is alive even a street made of concrete

Thank you all for your answers! They have all been quite illuminating and as such, they have arisen new questions, so be prepared.

Quote:These elements begin to come together and second density eventually develops. The second density compromises minerals, plants, and animals. Evolution is nature for first and second density; it takes a very long time. Perhaps billions of years for 2D to realize self consciousness and a “timelessness” (no general measure) for first density.

Ok so, if I understood correctly, the metal that is inside my computer case is a sort of 2D as it has evolved from the four elements and shaped to become the metal into my case.
So, generally speaking, anything perceivable by us, except for humans and the four elements, is in 2D. Is it correct?

It also makes me think... The four elements could be analogous to the states of matter. Water being liquid, air being gaseous, earth being solid, and fire simply light/energy.

Quote:Eventually the entire planet and the solar system will return back to Source, through the phenomena of a black hole, whose spiritual significance is explained in the Ra Material.

Right, I forgot.
It looks like plantes have their own way of evolving through the densities.

Quote:so when and if their 3D body is destroyed or dies their 4D body will be activated and ready for them to inhabit.

I've never thought of it that way and it seems quite amazing actually.
it looks like leaving their 3D "shells" or "cocoons". ok i'm getting carried away now.

Quote:I meant that that which you call 'human' is a form, a form that may be inhibited by any being from everywhere in creation. So nothing really goes extinct in that perspective, only a changing of activated bodies.

How could I forget about this too!
It fascinated me so much when I read about this!

Quote:Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

This seems to explain our chakras, too.
And it makes sense that 3D beings don't share the same planet along with 4D beings - it would defeat the purpose of the Veil of Forgetting and the genuinity of the choice between the two polarities.

Quote:It's very possible that that we may see other planets and beings once we reach forth density! It's quite exciting.

Oh yes!!

Thank you all again for your answers!

(12-04-2019, 05:22 PM)Mikipedio Wrote: Thank you all for your answers! They have all been quite illuminating and as such, they have arisen new questions, so be prepared.

Quote:These elements begin to come together and second density eventually develops. The second density compromises minerals, plants, and animals. Evolution is nature for first and second density; it takes a very long time. Perhaps billions of years for 2D to realize self consciousness and a “timelessness” (no general measure) for first density.

Ok so, if I understood correctly, the metal that is inside my computer case is a sort of 2D as it has evolved from the four elements and shaped to become the metal into my case.
So, generally speaking, anything perceivable by us, except for humans and the four elements, is in 2D. Is it correct?

It also makes me think... The four elements could be analogous to the states of matter. Water being liquid, air being gaseous, earth being solid, and fire simply light/energy.

Quote:Eventually the entire planet and the solar system will return back to Source, through the phenomena of a black hole, whose spiritual significance is explained in the Ra Material.

Right, I forgot.

Quote:so when and if their 3D body is destroyed or dies their 4D body will be activated and ready for them to inhabit.

I've never thought of it that way and it seems quite amazing actually.
it looks like leaving their 3D "shells" or "cocoons". ok i'm getting carried away now.

Quote:I meant that that which you call 'human' is a form, a form that may be inhibited by any being from everywhere in creation. So nothing really goes extinct in that perspective, only a changing of activated bodies.

How could I forget about this too!
It fascinated me so much when I read about this!

Quote:Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

This seems to explain our chakras, too.
And it makes sense that 3D beings don't share the same planet along with 4D beings - it would defeat the purpose of the Veil of Forgetting and the genuinity of the choice between the two polarities.

Quote:It's very possible that that we may see other planets and beings once we reach forth density! It's quite exciting.

Oh yes!!

Thank you all again for your answers!

Whoops. I don't know how i did that.

RE: Some questions regarding density - Nau7ik - 12-05-2019

Quote:Ok so, if I understood correctly, the metal that is inside my computer case is a sort of 2D as it has evolved from the four elements and shaped to become the metal into my case.

Is metal 2D?? This is something I don’t know. I place it in the category of physicality. All is alive. So one could technically communicate with the intelligent energy of the metal and have it conform to your will. This is what Ra did to build the pyramids. So maybe minerals and metals are 2D.

And yes you are very perceptive about elements being thought of as “states of matter!” This is actually one of the blinds in occultism... when the elements are discussed they do not mean the physical elements (which are physical manifestations) but rather the four states of activity symbolized by fire water air and earth.

I understand 1D to be the elementals, characterized by their activity. So then 2D would be minerals/metals, plants, fish, and animals. This is where the body is actualized. And then 3D is when the spirit is realized, denoting self consciousness. Then polarity is gained and we evolve to 4D. We are making our way back to Source.

Quote:Right, I forgot.

Yes exactly. The planets are also alive and evolving. However Ra says it’s like clockwork. So there are certain points when the planet will be initiated. In 2012 we reached such a point when our planet aligned with the galactic center. This initiated the planet for fourth density. We may come along if we are ready for it, however if we are not we shall go to a different planet.