Bring4th
Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: The Corkboard (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Free Law of One Inspired Novel (/showthread.php?tid=17822)

Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Lodo - 12-13-2019

Greetings all!

One of my favorite takeaways from the Law of One material was the (paraphrased) concept of "if you reach one, you reach all." Further, one of the more inspiring aspects of the material was the idea that some of us incarnate here simply to introduce ideas to the collective psyche. These two aspects of Ra's lessons have drastically affected how I view my "work" here on Earth.

I'm wise enough to know I have much to learn of the Law of One. I'm a student myself, and am in no position to teach. I would view preaching the material as abridging free will, and have only said "Law of One" to one other person in my life. Most around me know I'm undergoing some sort of spiritual change, but that's about all their interest/knowledge amounts to. My wife knows first hand I'm going through major changes, but obviously our relationship is more intimate than the casual ones I have with friends/acquaintances. While I'm in no position to preach or teach the tenets I so cherish, I can casually introduce them in a fictitious setting.  

I've always enjoyed storytelling, and for a long time I wanted to write a book or screenplay about the apocalypse. I could never nail down a good theme though, as those environments are always so gritty and dark. It was shortly after I finished the Ra material that I sat down and started to outline a series of stories. I came up with seven different scenarios I wanted to write about, and within each scenario I wanted to present Law of One concepts. In the first book for example, crystal healing and geometric ratios are drivers of the story lines. In the second book, the characters' relationship with nature will be tantamount to survival. The post-apocalyptic environments reward service to others with miracles, while providing relatively quick healing opportunities for service to self activity. I dress these concepts up in more common vernacular and certainly leverage allegory at times.

I'm already incredibly happy with book as I know it has resonated strongly with one person. I'd love to share the story with you all and hope you can find time to enjoy it. I'll be running two different free promotions this month, and you're welcome to add the novel to your kindle library at no cost:
Saturday - 14 December 2019
Wednesday - 25 December 2019 [Christmas Day in the U.S.]
*If you have Kindle Unlimited, it's always free to read.

Here is the Amazon link and it should be available in all countries: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0815TC8KV

I appreciate your time and hope you enjoy the story! I'd love to have a discussion about it  Smile

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Diana - 12-14-2019

Congratulations on writing your book. Smile

Is there a Kindle edition that isn't through Kindle Unlimited?

And, can you run a free promotion with a paperbacK?

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - AnthroHeart - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 11:23 AM)Diana Wrote: Congratulations on writing your book. Smile

I was able to get it in the Kindle for free, and I don't have Unlimited. You just have to select the other buying option.

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - RitaJC - 12-14-2019

Today is December 14, you can get the Kindle book for free.

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Lodo - 12-14-2019

Thanks Diana! It was one of the funnest things I've done (writing the book)

The kindle edition should be free now. If you try to add it to your library and have issues, please let me know. I'd love to run a free paperback promo but that would have to be in-person at a bookstore. If you ever visit the Inland NW, please let me know  BigSmile

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Diana - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 01:26 PM)Lodo Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 11:23 AM)Diana Wrote: Is there a Kindle edition that isn't through Kindle Unlimited?

The kindle edition should be free now. If you try to add it to your library and have issues, please let me know. I'd love to run a free paperback promo but that would have to be in-person at a bookstore. If you ever visit the Inland NW, please let me know  BigSmile

It's not possible, that I know of, to have a free Kindle edition on Amazon—they don't allow it (although some authors scam the system by placing it free elsewhere and forcing Amazon into a price match; but if you do that it won't be on KU). I'm not sure how you accomplished that. If you create a Kindle edition, you set a price and then anyone with a Kindle Unlimited subscription (or possibly Prime) can read the ebook for free. What I can't understand is how you got the book on KU and not as a Kindle edition. I know you can run a promo on the Kindle edition and that can be free from 1-5 days. But your selling page only offers the KU edition, and to get that you must be a KU subscriber.

Yes, writing is fun—sometimes, a lot of fun. Smile

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Lodo - 12-14-2019

(12-14-2019, 05:10 PM)Diana Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 01:26 PM)Lodo Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 11:23 AM)Diana Wrote: Is there a Kindle edition that isn't through Kindle Unlimited?

It's not possible, that I know of, to have a free Kindle edition on Amazon—they don't allow it (although some authors scam the system by placing it free elsewhere and forcing Amazon into a price match; but if you do that it won't be on KU). I'm not sure how you accomplished that. If you create a Kindle edition, you set a price and then anyone with a Kindle Unlimited subscription (or possibly Prime) can read the ebook for free. What I can't understand is how you got the book on KU and not as a Kindle edition. I know you can run a promo on the Kindle edition and that can be free from 1-5 days. But your selling page only offers the KU edition, and to get that you must be a KU subscriber.

Yes, writing is fun—sometimes, a lot of fun. Smile

It is running on one of the five free promo days currently. It shows Kindle Unlimited with the Kindle edition box, maybe that's where the confusion is? I attached a screenshot showing you can "buy" the Kindle edition for $0.00 (Buy now with 1-click)

RE: Free Law of One Inspired Novel - Diana - 12-15-2019

(12-14-2019, 06:57 PM)Lodo Wrote: It is running on one of the five free promo days currently. It shows Kindle Unlimited with the Kindle edition box, maybe that's where the confusion is? I attached a screenshot showing you can "buy" the Kindle edition for $0.00 (Buy now with 1-click)

Okay, I downloaded it. It was confusing because the KU was right below the 0.00 price, so it seemed like they were saying it was the KU version that was free. I've done those promos before so you would think I'd know what's going on. Tongue