Bring4th
Cycles seemingly ending. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Cycles seemingly ending. (/showthread.php?tid=17845)

Cycles seemingly ending. - Observer - 12-16-2019

So over the last 3 years I have been in a relationship turned marriage with this woman, the woman has been through hell and i've always been at her side. Fast forward a year and I find out that she cheated on me 4 weeks ago.

I am at a loss for words, she told me it was a mutual decision between both of them and he also knew I was married.

She has completely betrayed my trust and after countless times of me being there for her and going out of my way to be the best man I can be for her this is how I get treated.

I don't know if I could ever feel the same way about her. Do you guys have any feedback? I found out on friday the 13th which is even more comical.

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - AnthroHeart - 12-16-2019

Can you spend time in nature to reflect? Maybe ask nature for guidance if you feel the need.

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - Observer - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:45 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Can you spend time in nature to reflect? Maybe ask nature for guidance if you feel the need.

I've been trying to maintain my spiritual outlook through it all but it always boils back down to the fact that I need to think about myself for once in my life. It's just painful to know she is in pain, but thats the empath in me.

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - Kaaron - 12-16-2019

Only you can understand what you need to learn.
I've been through multiple hard breakups...all involving children.
In my experience, every cloud has a silver lining.
At the time...it feels like the creator hates you n you hate it for taking away what you feel is your free will.
The truth is...we dont have a clue about what is best for our evolution.
The only choice we have, is how we react to this f***** up s***.
This determines our trajectory and how fast we learn the lesson...if at all.
Perhaps this was the only way for you to grasp what you will eventually understand.
In all honesty...the worst s*** in my life, led to understanding how I was misunderstanding why I'm here.

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - kristina - 12-16-2019

(12-16-2019, 12:20 PM)Observer Wrote: So over the last 3 years I have been in a relationship turned marriage with this woman, the woman has been through hell and i've always been at her side. She spent a year in prison while I stayed on the outside keeping things together. Fast forward a year and I find out that she cheated on me 4 weeks ago.

I am at a loss for words, she told me it was a mutual decision between both of them and he also knew I was married.

She has completely betrayed my trust and after countless times of me being there for her and going out of my way to be the best man I can be for her this is how I get treated.

I don't know if I could ever feel the same way about her. Do you guys have any feedback? I found out on friday the 13th which is even more comical.
"You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every situation"

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - Diana - 12-16-2019

My thoughts:

You are only responsible for what you do in this situation, how you react/act to someone else's actions, which they are responsible for. When you give love, service, anything, it is giving; and giving does not include expecting something in return, or it would be more like selling. 

It helps me to say the ho-oponopono prayer, to bring me into balance with my own responsibility, accountability, and compassion for others. You say it with the person at issue in mind:

I love you
I'm sorry
Please forgive me
Thank you

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - hounsic - 12-17-2019

I would just take some time how ever long you feel, a little space from the situation. Clear your head a little.

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - ada - 12-17-2019

You loved, shared moments and served one another. I know you must be in pain, but if you can see a little further beyond the human restrictions, then love is free, both them and you. You danced together in your moment, but you can't be owed or held, it is okay to move on, it is okay to forgive without expectation. Perhaps another is waiting tobdance and heal with you, do not be afraid. Smile

RE: Cycles seemingly ending. - Infinite Unity - 01-24-2020

(12-16-2019, 12:20 PM)Observer Wrote: So over the last 3 years I have been in a relationship turned marriage with this woman, the woman has been through hell and i've always been at her side. Fast forward a year and I find out that she cheated on me 4 weeks ago.

That is a terrible turn of events, the feeling of betrayal certainly is bitter. This will most likely take some time to work through. I would follow what my spirit/heart says.

Try and step away from it emotionally for moments, and try and see where the signposts are pointing/leading. What positive things are bound up in the circumstance? What part of you is now free? What or where can you apply greater focus?

Reach deep within, beyond surface pain/pleasure, beyond surface circumstance; to where The Creator in us. Which is always moving to learn, and be free. Rejoice!