Bring4th
Clones - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Clones (/showthread.php?tid=17870)

Clones - Kaaron - 12-26-2019

This Kid Buu cat is on some next s***.
https://youtu.be/wpsnY_bg2JE

18.20 ▶ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion

RE: Clones - Kaaron - 12-26-2019

I'm not saying I believe this dude. He could just be a genius marketer, who read up on his gimmick.
I will say that I watched the below live back in 2011.
I noticed something around the 10-12 second mark.
It made me look everywhere for something on Eminem being a clone. There was nothing.
Now go look up the topic.
In the video...Eminem writes "help" and then "I've been kidnapped". To me, it seems like it's the clone making a joke, at the real Marshall's expense. Royce seems like his handler.
It needs to be stated...just before "bad meets evil" came out. Eminem released "Recovery". The first single was "not afraid".
He talks about changing his life and giving up all the old habits he had. "I'm not afraid, to take a stand"...who would he have to overcome a fear of? He never gave a f*** what people thought. Why start feeling fear of something he says or does?
Then *poof* mr same old Em is back...with his handler, Royce.
https://youtu.be/RXGi-p2M4WQ

Oh...watch "rap god" n tell me that's not a clone rapping while hinting at the fact he is one.
Actually...not afraid is like a letter before being taken out.
The opening lines...
You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
'Cause ain't no way I'mma let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say I'mma do something I do it
I don't give a damn what you think
I'm doing this for me...

RE: Clones - AnthroHeart - 12-26-2019

I thought cloning and genetics like that was illegal in the US, unless this isn't in the US.

RE: Clones - kristina - 12-26-2019

(12-26-2019, 08:52 AM)Kaaron Wrote: This Kid Buu cat is on some next s***.

18.20 ▶ Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion

Yahweh wasn't trying to clone as we do now or for the same purposes. If you read in another thread, there were reasons that they did it in order to make the entities be able to learn the Law of One more easily. However, it backfired on those of Yahweh and these same people became the elite of the day because in Earth's early days there was only the ape-like man which were progressing slowly. Yahweh attempted to help just as Ra did and there were members from the Confederation who also attempted to assist this illusion but we have always seem to distort the knowledge or help and pervert it in some way.

RE: Clones - AnthroHeart - 12-26-2019

Yahweh didn't genetically modify everyone? How would some feel elite?

(12-26-2019, 04:14 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: Yahweh didn't genetically modify everyone? How would some feel elite?

Quote:Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

18.24 ▶ Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.
The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

24.9 ▶ Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”
The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

24.6 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.
An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.
The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.
In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

18.17 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me the difference between the… the sexual programming, let us say, prior to Yahweh’s intervention and after intervention?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a question which we can only answer by stating that intervention by genetic means is the same no matter what the source of this change.

16.14 ▶ Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent here twenty-six hundred years ago… two thousand six hundred years ago?*
* The correct time frame is 3,600 years. See Ra’s statement opening session 17.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.

18.14 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me how Yahweh communicated to Earth’s people?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a somewhat complex question.
The first communication was what you would call genetic. The second communication was the walking among your peoples to produce further genetic changes in consciousness. The third was a series of dialogues with chosen channels.

18.18 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me Yahweh’s purpose in making the genetic sexual changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose seven five oh oh oh [75,000] years ago, as you measure time, the changes subsequent to that time were of one purpose only: that to express in the mind/body complex those characteristics which would lead to further and more speedy development of the spiritual complex.

18.15 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what these genetic changes were and how they were brought about?

Ra: I am Ra. Some of these genetic changes were in a form similar to what you call the cloning process. Thus, entities incarnated in the image of the Yahweh entities. The second was a contact of the nature you know as sexual, changing the mind/body/spirit complex through the natural means of the patterns of reproduction devised by the intelligent energy of your physical complex.

18.21 ▶ Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

18.22 ▶ Questioner: Then the Orion group… I’m not quite sure that I understand this. Do you mean that the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.
However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

74.19 ▶ Questioner: How did the users of these sounds, Sanskrit and Hebrew, determine what these sounds were?

Ra: I am Ra. In the case of the Hebrew that entity known as Yahweh aided this knowledge through impression upon the material of genetic coding which became language, as you call it.
In the case of Sanskrit the sound vibrations are pure due to the lack of previous what you call alphabet or letter-naming. Thus the sound vibration complexes seemed to fall into place as from the Logos. This was a more, shall we say, natural or unaided situation or process.
We would at this time make note of the incident in the previous working where our contact was incorrectly placed for a short period and was then corrected. In the exercise of the fire you may see the initial spiral clockwise from the green-ray energy center, through the shoulders and head, then through the elbows, then to the left hand. The channel had been corrected before the remainder of this answer was completed.
Is there a brief query at this time?

60.17 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. I don’t know if this question will result in any usable direction, but I think I must ask it. What was the Ark of the Covenant, and what was its use?

Ra: I am Ra. The Ark of the Covenant was that place wherein those things most holy, according to the understanding of the one called Moishe, [were] placed. The article placed therein has been called by your peoples two tablets called the Ten Commandments. There were not two tablets. There was one writing in scroll. This was placed along with the most carefully written accounts by various entities of their beliefs concerning the creation by the One Creator.
This Ark was designed to constitute the place wherefrom the priests, as you call those distorted towards the desire to serve their brothers, could draw their power and feel the presence of the One Creator. However, it is to be noted that this entire arrangement was designed, not by the one known to the Confederation as Yahweh, but rather was designed by negative entities preferring this method of creating an elite called the Sons of Levi.

17.17 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?

Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.
This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.
This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus to you.

Who the f*** cares about the Ra s***.
I'm wanting opinions on the videos.
Tell me eminem doesn't have 4 sets of eyelids.
@ 00:10 - 00:13

Sorry...thanks for that. I did actually appreciate the effort and reading.
My lighthearted foul mouth probably doesn't translate to text too well lol

(12-26-2019, 12:14 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I thought cloning and genetics like that was illegal in the US, unless this isn't in the US.
Canada

(12-26-2019, 04:11 PM)kristina Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 08:52 AM)Kaaron Wrote: This Kid Buu cat is on some next s***.

Yahweh wasn't trying to clone as we do now or for the same purposes. If you read in another thread, there were reasons that they did it in order to make the entities be able to learn the Law of One more easily. However, it backfired on those of Yahweh and these same people became the elite of the day because in Earth's early days there was only the ape-like man which were progressing slowly. Yahweh attempted to help just as Ra did and  there were members from the Confederation who also attempted to assist this illusion but we have always seem to distort the knowledge or help and pervert it in some way.
I was inferring that this may be the differences in cloning, or clones...in the then future.
Which could be this now?

(12-26-2019, 04:29 PM)Kaaron Wrote: Who the f*** cares about the Ra s***.

Let me ask you a question? Have I ever spoken to you that way? Have I ever spoken to you with anything other than loving kindness or direct honesty without using foul language? I could never speak to you that way because I simply care too much for your feelings as a fellow soul. This is a forum connected to The Ra Material which also teaches the Law of One. I answered your question to the best of my own ability and you, yourself posted a quote from The Ra Material the same material in which you call "s***".

(12-26-2019, 06:41 PM)kristina Wrote:

Let me ask you a question? Have I ever spoken to you that way? Have I ever spoken to you with anything other than loving kindness or direct honesty without using foul language? I could never speak to you that way because I simply care too much for your feelings as a fellow soul. This is a forum connected to The Ra Material which also teaches the Law of One. I answered your question to the best of my own ability and you, yourself posted a quote from The Ra Material the same material in which you call "s***".
I thought the disclaimer might be enough to put my way of speaking, into context.
I didn't mean to offend. Its just how I talk.
Perhaps I could've said "I would rather read comments outside of quoting the Ra Material". I apologize.
My point, is that I'm aware of what Ra says. They are vague.
There is a whole world of information and knowledge, outside of the Ra material.
I didn't mean anything by the choice of language and it doesn't mean I don't care.
It means I need to remember not everything translates, to text.

(12-26-2019, 07:07 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 06:41 PM)kristina Wrote:

I thought the disclaimer might be enough to put my way of speaking, into context.
I didn't mean to offend. Its just how I talk.
Perhaps I could've said "I would rather read comments outside of quoting the Ra Material". I apologize.
My point, is that I'm aware of what Ra says. They are vague.
There is a whole world of information and knowledge, outside of the Ra material.
I didn't mean anything by the choice of language and it doesn't mean I don't care.
It means I need to remember not everything translates, to text.

All is forgive Kaaron. I love you just remember that.

(12-26-2019, 07:33 PM)kristina Wrote: All is forgive Kaaron. I love you just remember that.
This statement has given me quite a bit of catalyst.
Its helping me realize that I find it hard to love, unconditionally.
Like I have no reason to not love you...but the feelings aren't love.
It's not through anything you've done. It's how I see most people who I don't know too well.
This means that my resting state, is distorted.
I should love you, without the need to know you won't just leave, eventually.
This is my experience of love.
I don't hate you...is probably the best I can muster lol
I like you. You're cool n haven't decided I'm too intense to be around, yet.
I'm working on it. Pretty much everyone who gets near me, runs away, no matter how hard I try to balance.
I'm starting to just be happier alone lol. Less stress and it's all in me anyway.
Let the chips fall where they may.

RE: Clones - kristina - 12-27-2019

(12-26-2019, 10:18 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 07:33 PM)kristina Wrote: All is forgive Kaaron. I love you just remember that.
It's not through anything you've done. It's how I see most people who I don't know too well.
I should love you, without the need to know you won't just leave,  eventually.
I'm working on it. Pretty much everyone who gets near me, runs away, no matter how hard I try to balance.
I'm starting to just be happier alone lol. Less stress and it's all in me anyway.
I'm not going to run away from you. You do not have to love me back, that's not the reason I expressed my sincerity to you Kaaron. But please, do me a favor if you would, try to consider that some of us are sensitive and may be hurt by your words, I can only speak of myself here. Perhaps you don't know when others are constantly sending you love from a great distance.
OK. Let's not derail your thread....start talking about clones again!
I saw the video about Kid Bu a long time ago and the one of Eminem also a long time ago. The world is an odd place. These men could have been cloned for the industry to continue to make money. The music industry is very greedy and self serving. Not necessarily the artists but the industry is.
Yahweh has moved on from us. Just like Ra no longer visits and for the same reasons. Have we learned to clone? Sure because (If I am not mistaken) the Atlanteans played with life forms as well and no doubt many are with us today as well.
(through the process of reincarnation)

RE: Clones - Kaaron - 12-28-2019

(12-27-2019, 08:40 AM)kristina Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 10:18 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
I should love you, without the need to know you won't just leave,  eventually.
I'm not going to run away from you. You do not have to love me back, that's not the reason I expressed my sincerity to you Kaaron. But please, do me a favor if you would, try to consider that some of us are sensitive and may be hurt by your words, I can only speak of myself here. Perhaps you don't know when others are constantly sending you love from a great distance.
OK. Let's not derail your thread....start talking about clones again!
I saw the video about Kid Bu a long time ago and the one of Eminem also a long time ago. The world is an odd place. These men could have been cloned for the industry to continue to make money. The music industry is very greedy and self serving. Not necessarily the artists but the industry is.
Yahweh has moved on from us. Just like Ra no longer visits and for the same reasons. Have we learned to clone? Sure because (If I am not mistaken) the Atlanteans played with life forms as well and no doubt many are with us today as well.
(through the process of reincarnation)
I'm trying to learn compassion. My feminine side has a tendency to take a back seat, to swinging swords. I know this.
Sometimes I put myself in others shoes and take time to consider their interpretation. Other times, I just put it out there in a way that could've been more compassionate. I'm a work in progress.
When you say "moved on from us", what do you mean?
As far as I am aware, they left and then returned...using the name that the Orion crusaders superimposed, kinda like counter sabotage.

RE: Clones - ada - 12-29-2019

Quote:18.23 ▶ Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Quote:In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

I can't find all the approptiate quotes , but Yahweh tried to help those of Mars who were unreachable, their attempts allowed the Orion group to plant seeds of elitism into those who were "different". And when these people called to Yahweh again for help/worship/power/times of war a negative being answered and took that name instead, Yahweh left and according to the material are now unnamed. The cloning process was genetic. There is much more discussed about Yahweh in Q'uo sessions.

RE: Clones - Kaaron - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 12:59 AM)ada Wrote:

Quote:In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

I can't find all the approptiate quotes , but Yahweh tried to help those of Mars who were unreachable, their attempts allowed the Orion group to plant seeds of elitism into those who were "different". And when these people called to Yahweh again for help/worship/power/times of war a negative being answered and took that name instead, Yahweh left and according to the material are now unnamed. The cloning process was genetic. There is much more discussed about Yahweh in Q'uo sessions.
I feel like the whole quote, offers more information.

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.
An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.
The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.
In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

This seems like Ra is saying that Orion sabotaged Yahweh.
Then Yahweh came back n took advantage of what Orion had distorted.
It doesn't mention them finishing up, or leaving?
Am I missing something?

RE: Clones - Brushyway45 - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 03:14 AM)Kaaron Wrote:

Am I missing something?

RE: Clones - Kaaron - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 03:38 AM)Brushyway45 Wrote:
Thanks for that.
Please don't waste my data, loading a clip with Rhianna in it though.
I feel violated.

RE: Clones - Brushyway45 - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 03:53 AM)Kaaron Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 03:38 AM)Brushyway45 Wrote:
Thanks for that.
Please don't waste my data, loading a clip with Rhianna in it though.
I feel violated.

lol Heart

RE: Clones - ada - 12-29-2019

(12-29-2019, 03:14 AM)Kaaron Wrote:

Am I missing something?

No you're not, I remembered reading somewhere that they left and another took their name but as I mentioned I can't find all the quotes. You may be right and that they haven't left but only abandoned the name.

I don't know what you're exactly looking for but I'll provide extra information from Q'uo channeling and maybe that will help you in your seeking.

Quote:Saturday Meditation
March 15, 2008

When one speaks of such entities as The Nine, [4] one speaks of a kind of entity that has an unusual relationship with some of those within the inner planes of this planet. The entities which make up The Nine are, in fact, those of the entity known to this instrument as Yahweh. This instrument was saying that she felt that this was the designation of that particular contact and we confirmed that information as being so.

As you know, Yahweh has had a long relationship with those of planet Earth, especially those which came into incarnation from the planetary influence of the sphere you know as Mars. In altering the genetic code for this large group of entities as they incarnated upon planet Earth, they placed bits of themselves, shall we say, to make a complex story simpler, within the genetic changes that were made, and each of you carries, to some extent, some of these altered changes [in your DNA.]

Consequently, this particular entity contains a host of energies from the inner planes of your planet. There is a legitimate extraterrestrial aspect to this energy, but it is harmonized with inner-planes thought forms which are the templates of the genetic changes made 75,000 years ago when those of Mars came into the Earth’s sphere.

This means that these entities which together make up The Nine or Yahweh have never grown past the impulse or desire to interfere—for the good, of course—in the story of planet Earth. There is a tremendous love of the people of Earth from this group and a sincere and genuine desire to help. And yet, because of the distortions that have persisted in their infringement upon the free will of all of those whose genetic codes have been changed, there is a lack of awareness of the distortions inherent in physically presenting themselves before entities or making physical changes in an environment of which they are a part in order to convince entities that they are real.

We deeply understand the desire of those of The Nine to make a difference on planet Earth. We understand, because we have experimented with coming among your people, the desire to make a mass landing and to herald a new day, calling for love and light, with the strength of a massive display of superior insight, intellect and knowledge.

We do not agree that it is a gambit that will be effective in any way in lightening the consciousness of planet Earth and we have, many thousands of your years ago, put away any thought of doing so.

The promised landings, as the one known as Jim said earlier, shall not occur. Yet there is that energy within the psyches or subconscious levels of mind of many upon planet Earth which desire this outcome. And so the desires of those upon planet Earth mingle with the desires of those of The Nine to create a self-fulfilling link in which the information continues to be offered because it is desired.

And this is a point which is worthy of some examination. We find it helpful to work with instruments such as this one, who has no particular need to express its own thoughts, for we are able to channel through this instrument that which we wish to say without this instrument’s adding or subtracting information according to its opinions. It is helpful to have instruments with whom to work who have no biases as far as the outcome of their words.

The more need there is on the part of the instrument to channel certain things, the more likely the instrument is to take that which we have to say and to create of our thoughts a little more than we had to say, shall we say. The biases of the channel are always a part of any channeling. The only question is to what extent the bias of the channel has influenced the material produced.

A certain amount of material which is part of the instrument’s experience is helpful and we often use stories from this instrument’s life or thoughts that this instrument has considered to color our simple message with the various guises of storytelling and myth. For if we offered only the simple truth, without any storytelling, then we would say over and over again, “All is one. That one thing is unconditional love. Love is the Creator. Love is the Creator’s house and love is the nature of all beings in that house.”

Indeed, we are grateful to have the personal coloration of the instrument to give more variety to our message. However, it is a delicate thing to collaborate with an earthly instrument and produce spiritually helpful material that has a minimum of bias. This is our goal. Needless to say, this is not the goal of all who have spoken with your people.

The one known as Billy Meier is anomalous in that this entity was dealing with unaffiliated entities of fourth-density level; that is, they were not affiliated with the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. They, and the one known as Billy, were able to offer some positively-oriented and inspirational material thanks to the catalysis of the one known as Billy.

At the same time, these entities were not entirely positive. That is to say, though of fourth-density level, they had not come through the development into a planetary social memory complex and consequently their actions were, in many ways, flawed according to that rule of non-infringement on free will that is so dear to our hearts.

As you investigate and research non-normal contact between the inhabitants of your planet and extraterrestrial entities, you will find that there is a vast array of experiences that have been had by various peoples in the years of keeping history and writing it down. Some extraterrestrial sources have made compacts with inner-planes sources. Some extraterrestrial sources have become inner planes sources. There is a bewildering array of non-normal contact.

Some of the information in many of these mixed-polarity contacts is useful. Therefore, it is completely up to each seeker to discard information that is not helping that particular person, in his judgment, and to focus on those pieces of information that do seem to be helpful, again, strictly according to that entity’s judgment.

My friends, your judgment is adequate to the task of sifting through the variety of messages that you may read. You do have the capacity to follow your heart and to follow the path of resonance.

May we ask if there is a follow-up to this query? We are those of Q’uo.

Quote:Sunday Meditation
January 21, 1996

Group question: Our question this week concerns the affiliation between the Yahweh entities and the Mars population that rendered their planet unliveable. Yahweh became like a shepherd or god and this seemed to open the door for negative balancing opportunities. A negative entity from Orion claimed to be the original Yahweh and made a covenant with them so if they obeyed his laws their enemies would be laid low by Yahweh and they would prosper. We are wondering if this covenant made with the Jewish race and perhaps the Arabs too was why Jesus made a new covenant focusing on love rather than the eye-for-an-eye nature of the old covenant, and we are wondering what Q'uo might have to say about that subject.

(Carla channeling)

We are those of Q'uo. We greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We thank you for calling us to your circle for this working, and we bless and greet each who sits within your circle. There is a heavenly light that shines from groups such as yours, not only because of the people that are there in person but also because of those who link up with these meditations. Each center which gathers for the purpose of seeking the truth and finding light and love is a kind of lamp that turns the darkness into dawn. This is a service that you perform for your peoples as well as for yourselves, and certainly this is a service for us, for it allows us to use instruments such as this one in order to communicate with you concerning principles that we hold dear and opinions which we have to share. As always, we ask that you take nothing from this meeting that is not truly your own, recognized, remembered, and fitting with those things which you seek at this time.

We are aware of the many questions that those at this meeting do have, and as you have requested information on that entity that you •call Yahweh we shall attempt to speak along these lines to your satisfaction. When we finish that which we have to say there shall be time for more detailed follow-up questions.

Your question concerns history, the history: of your people. And yet this history is also a mythology and the one function is as important as the other. Because of these historical and mythological coincidences of meaning and value it takes a careful and subtle intelligence to find ones true and clarified way through the many bylanes of cultural detail and distortion. We say this because your query concerns that which your peoples see as a god or the God. Within another mythological system - that being the extraterrestrial model - this entity is a Guardian. The god-like qualities of each entity are precisely those of the entity, Yahweh. The qualities of Creator within all beings is the same. When the intelligence of consciousness attempts to grasp that which lies beyond rational, physical, Euclidian model of space/time, facts become ladders and thoughts become structures, structures of logic upon which the entities which dwell in the darkness of flesh attempt to use those imprecise items you call words to express the relationship between the self and the Creator.

All of those within the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator are those who are people of this mythology and people of this history. Yet time and space are not as they are in space/time when one attempts to delve beneath the surface of the story of the race of humanity upon Earth. Thusly, while we are real, we are also metaphysical as opposed to physical, just as your thoughts have no flesh but are as they are. So are we within your space/time continuum.

That which the entity Jehovih, or Yahweh, did among your peoples was within history and yet also of the quality of the thought that has no place within history. We say this in order to deflect the intellectual desire of the seeker of truth from aiming directly into this matter as those it were logical or linear. That which has to do with the relationship of consciousness in the personal sense, with consciousness in the creative sense, or the sense of being the Creator will always fly before any gust of wind that attempts to chase it. And the more words that are thrown at it, the faster it will flee.

So at the very beginning of anything that we say at this time, we ask that you understand that we are using analogy, and we are mixing mythology and historicity because that is the way the creation is melded within your illusion.

The entity, Yahweh, as the one known as Jim surmised within his question, was indeed one who had the plan of enabling those who wished to transfer to your planet with that move. The concept seemed to them fairly direct; that is, to improve the intelligence and the curiosity, and the physical and emotional strength of the type of physical vehicle which had been the native physical vehicle for those within the Martian sphere. And as was surmised this entity discovered, to its discomfiture, that it had caused great distortion, worse distortion, shall we say, than the distortions would have been without the aid.

This kind of situation occurs at all levels of consciousness. The mistake is made. There it is. One cannot go back. One simply learns and moves forward. However, this people indeed did crave and wish for a continuing source of, shall we say, God-given help. Its expectations were very high because there had been interaction betwixt a god-like being and humans. The remarkable nature of this history speaks for itself.

The entity which succeeded the first Yahweh, calling itself by the same name and using the same frequency of light to express, simply continued to offer aid and comfort when it wished but with the ever increasing distortions towards belligerency and aggressiveness that is the hallmark of a negatively oriented being or culture. The echoes of this action, which was transmitted long ago, redounds even now and shall continue to echo and re-echo as long as there are those within third density, within this sphere, who wish to claim power and who seek a god of power.

Now let us look at the promise first made and the promise that took its place. The hunger which many among your peoples have had revolves around knowing what is right. It is instinctive within your physical vehicle to watch out for the safety and the comfort of the body, the mind, and the spirit. The continual proclamations and greatly detailed taboos, prohibitions, and schedules of sacrifice that characterized the relationship of your so-called Old Testament God constituted an order, a structure, a logic within which entities felt comfortable living. Through this structure they knew what was right. The tendency was to enunciate finer and finer point of law until all possible actions with ethical consequences or consequences of safety and health were covered and the entities within this system were safe.

We ask you to look about you within your present world scene and see the entities about you looking for a way to be safe. Look upon your leaders who wish to prohibit freedom in order to guarantee safety. The spirit of Yahweh is strong and it survives. It is part of that mixture of light and dark which makes up all that is. In other words, we are saying that entities continue to have a choice between the many laws of moral rectitude in such a logic as Yahweh’s. They can also choose a logic and a path which is not rational or linear, which does not hold, which does not insist, and which is not aggressive. This spirit was before the one known as Jesus the Christ. It exists, as does Yahweh, within each entity, for each of you is the universe. You are looking out at a world that is actually interior. Such is the illusion created by flesh.

In the testament of the one known as Jesus, the place of the law is simply turned upon its head as the one known as Jesus is quoted as saying, "Man was not made for the Sabbath, but the Sabbath for man." The direction to love the one infinite Creator and to love each other-self as the self is not a detailed, closed, or encapsulated direction. It is specifically open-ended, and the one known as Jesus goes to some pains in the body of teaching that survives to impress upon those whom He taught that there is never an end to love. There is never the need to return to the old prescriptions and old taboos. These are not either/or situations but rather either/or processes, and as each student works upon its personal polarity, perhaps it will aid the student to ponder and remember these two kinds of promises, these two kinds of ways of thinking. And perhaps this can be instructive in showing the way, the balance, when that way seems unclear.

We wish to tell you that your model of the universe is very, very limited. The attempt to nail down a history which is replete with metaphysical subject matter shall always be unending and full of lacunae, holes, gaps and spaces where there is no logic, there are no words, there is no road, there is no structure. Not that there is no structure, just that there is, beyond all structure, love. The illusion is so very, very deep. For you are a dream, yet when you leave the flesh and enter a larger life you will still be a dream, for we also are but illusions and ahead we see illusion. Yet always that siren call which beckons you and beckons us calls us all forward. And yet are we forward-going? We do not think so. We feel at this point the comfortable awareness that we do not know what is occurring. We only know how to be faithful to love. When it is accepted within the heart that nothing can be known and that a sea of confusion will always surround love, then the mind and the heart are better armed to take up the walk of the pilgrim who seeks truth, peace, and love.

That call has come to many who wander within this world of yours at this time, listening for a sound, a tone, a letter from home, waiting, hardly hoping at some times, yet holding onto the faith that that which is within, that which is so hungrily sought, does exist. And we say to you, "Yes, love exists. Love is before, after, and around all that is." You do not seek an ephemerous. You seek that which is and that which exists perfectly. We encourage all lines of thinking which fascinate your minds, and we hope that we can, within your meditative periods, be with you as strengtheners of your own vibration. But we do continue to remark that the ways of seeking which are scholarly arid of the mind yield a limited harvest. This is acceptable to us. 'e can look at what is possible within your world and see that it will be helpful and useful. And we encourage those who are drawn to this material, to this subject, to continue that process of thinking, meditating, and reflecting, for these are helpful things not simply to the self, but in terms of service to others as well.

Let those truths that you seek remain small enough for you to remember that beyond all that can be understood or discussed is the truth, and that is a vibration which has created all that is and into which we hunger and yearn to move again. That should keep your intelligence and your heart on a sturdy road that has good perspective.

We would at this time transfer this contact to the one known as Jim. We do thank this instrument and leave it in love and in light. We are those known to you as Q'uo.

(Jim channeling)

I am Q'uo and we greet each again in love and in light through this instrument. It is our privilege at this time to offer ourselves in the attempt to speak to any further queries. Is there another query at this time?

K: I understand you to say that there were two Yahwehs? The original who brought the entities from Mars to Earth and then a second entity using his vibration?

I am Q'uo and am aware of your query, my brother. This is correct with the second entity being of a negative orientation and. utilizing the name of the first as a means of gaining control of the entities to whom the first Yahweh had spoken. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: The second Yahweh then gave the Laws of Moses to the people as well as the curses that attended them?

I am Q'uo, and this is correct, my brother. Is there a further query?

K: Ra said that the first Yahweh gave the Law of One in a very simple form to Moses. Is this the saying, "I am that I am," or was this the Ten Commandments, or something else? What was this exactly that he was talking about?

I am Q'uo and am aware of your query, my brother. The entity, Yahweh, from the Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator, was one who spoke with those entities from the Mars influence in a manner that reflected the unity of all creation and the attempt to be of service to others. Through this speaking and intermingling, shall we say, the attempt was formed or fashioned in a way or in a philosophy that attempted to weave all experience, desires, and expenditures of energy as portions of one great tapestry of energy, love and unity. All communications were based upon this simple recognition of the unified nature of all creation. It was the foundation upon which the interrelationship was built. Is there a further query?

K: The Ten Commandments were given by the second, negative Yahweh? Is that correct?

I am Q'uo and am aware of your query, my brother. This is basically correct, for these commandments were seen as the pillars upon which would rest the many laws that would protect and guide the chosen people in a manner that was in accordance with the desires of the Orion-based Yahweh. These commandments included previous concepts given by the first Yahweh contact and then there was added unto those concepts a turning or twisting toward the negative orientation so that the commandments were, shall we say, then restrictions upon entities more than inspiration to affirmative or positive action and imaging of concepts. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: In the Old Testament we have this record of Yahweh speaking. It is a strong personality. Can we take this strong personality to be the creation of later editors or writers, or is this a faithful reproduction of the negative Yahweh?

I am Q'uo and am aware of your query, my brother. We find in most instances there is, as you have surmised, the faithful reproduction of words spoken and recorded carefully. However, as in all recording by human hand there is the possibility of coloration or distortion which has occurred in some instances. Is there a further query?

K: Was the negative Yahweh responsible for the miracles on the journey out of Egypt such as the parting of the Red Sea, the manna from heaven, or the water from the rock? Or did these not happen at all?

I am Q'uo and am aware of your query, my brother. We find here . that there is some mixture of influence and there is some difficulty in interpretation although much is carefully recorded and in a reasonably accurate manner. We would take this opportunity to remind each entity present that though the details of such an interaction are quite interesting upon many levels, it is well to remember that the process of the evolution of the entities involved is one which is at its heart in accordance with the free will choices of the peoples of this time who, though laboring under dual influences, did have enough previous understanding of the heart of the evolutionary process, being love and compassion, that this positively oriented source of information was for the most part ignored by the majority of these entities who were evolving according to the energies set in motion…

Quote:Sunday Meditation
May 28, 2006

Jim: We have a series of questions about names of various entities. What can you tell us about the original Yahweh, now a name. Is it a social memory complex? If so, what density did Jesus come from?

(Carla channeling)

We are those of the Q’uo, and are aware of your query. The entity known as Yahweh is an inner planes entity, as opposed to an extraterrestrial entity. It is an essence native to this particular sun system which has been involved in the guardianship of the Earth sphere for thousands of your millennia. It is a combination of energies which are male and female. Rather than creating a hermaphroditic entity, however, this entity holds the energies of male and female in a sacred dynamic. One might as well call such as entity Adam and Eve, but it is both Adam and Eve. And it is not in any way, shape or form that which has been incarnate, but rather, it is of the angelic realm.

It is ironic in the extreme, we feel, that it is this entity which is responsible for creating conditions under which the male aspect of the species has become so unbalanced in its dominancy over the female aspect of deity, which in the original Yahweh energy was in perfect balance.

May we ask if there is a follow-up to that query, my brother?

Jim: Ra refers to this entity as unnamed, as Yo-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh, and its meaning as “He comes.” Can you explain the abundance of names and non-names? And finally, Arcturus also means “He comes” and is an Egyptian name. Is the positive Yahweh from Arcturus?

(Carla channeling)

We are those of the Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The entity Yahweh is not from Arcturus, but rather, as all angelic entities are, is part of the energy involved in your sun body. However, this entity has been involved with Earth, as we have said, for a great deal of your time. The naming of entities, and its seeming confusion, is due to the fact that in both lower and higher densities, naming does not necessarily occur. It is not necessary, for each thing has an unique vibration. Your vibration is a much more eloquent signature of your character than a name that has been given to you by someone who is not aware of the sacred nuances of your character.

The attempt to name essences and energies is generally done because there is a third-density being involved who feels more comfortable and more in control knowing the name of an entity, and not just how that entity feels.

The energies involved in Yahweh became aware that the work that they had done in creating an enhanced DNA signature for the human species had not had the results which had been hoped for. That entity moved into a time and space of deep and devotional meditation and prayer asking how it could begin to make amends for the mistakes that it had made.

The addition of Shin to Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh was chosen by Yahweh in order to adjust the vibrational nuances of its name in order to indicate Christ Consciousness. It is as if Adam and Eve changed its name to Emmanuel. There was a move from the feeling of the Old Testament to the feeling of the New Testament. That was a move from worth by being chosen people to worth by a certain level of consciousness which was love. This was indeed, for this entity, a valuable adjustment and one which has reflected down from the heaven worlds into the Earth world as that environment into which the one known as Jesus the Christ came.

Is there a follow-up to this query, or is there another query? We are those of the Q’uo.