Bring4th
Cyan Goodbye - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Cyan Goodbye (/showthread.php?tid=17884)

Cyan Goodbye - AnthroHeart - 01-01-2020

I am posting something Cyan wishes to be posted to this forum. He is on moderated status, so he needed me to post as none of his messages were getting through.

Cyan Wrote:Hi all, I'm Aki, I've been a poster here for about a decade, I posted under many names so you may know me under a different alias, at least: Hkelukka, Aki Greus, Cyan, Hototo, Bourbon Betty, there maybe some others. So, I've been put on moderation lately and while that isnt the reason I'm leaving its a strong contributor. So, why am I leaving?

I've after being here for such a while seen the place slowly devolve into openly cult like behavior, without citing many examples I'll point out the whole feel of "sts is just evil murderers and orgies" as a main cause. It feels like a wasted opportunity to take such a balanced community and "pick a side". But as that is an established rule of the community I will bow out at this junction.

I've also adopted a opposite paradigm to the 4thD STO as "saved" or "harvested" and decided that the only worth goal is to maintain the veil as long as possible and to try to "reach higher" is essentially the same as trying to grasp the sceptre of magical power too soon and will bite. 

As I said, I've adopted to a stance of 3rd D as primacy and in addition to that I feel 51% STS and 49% STO is most likely the proper choice for one trying to strive to be good. All your actions need to be illuminated and strengthened by what you desire for yourself, it is not even, in a sense, possible to work for "others" in the universe as it is.

So, I'll add the post I made about how I meditate which I wrote to another thread but due to moderation did not go through, for discussion. I'll try to answer in this thread to people and who comment and I'll be able to answer PM's. I'll cease those functions fairly quickly after posting but as long as the convo is active I'll stay. I've asked Gemini(central sun) to post this for me as I'm under moderation. Hopefully it will be accepted and we can have a good goodbye for me.

As a channeled spirit said. What if STS is right, are you content with how you fought?

In short, I believe the B4 devolved into a cult, I owe it to myself to make a well intentioned goodbye, as well as to those who might join later as a word of caution to show how I felt about it. I hope people resonate. I hope you all the best in the paths you've taken.

Here is post to STS meditation thread attached:

This thread calls to me. Lets see if this message goes through, ever since i got the "moderation" status none of my messages, the appropriate ones included, have gotten through, so, let us give this a try. I'm also certain now i'll leave very soon, was intending not to post, but as I said, this speaks to me.

Hello, I'm a negative being, as Ra explains it, I value wisdom over love, or rather, light over love, in that love should always be studied in the careful light of reason and not given into without deep study, when study concludes it is good for you then all obstacles in the path of that love should be removed with maximum efficiency and echolesness.

So, that being said, I meditate as follows.

I prefer either a sparse room, or a well populated public place where sitting just slightly out of the main path of traffic and doing my own thing, such as drinking a bottle of water, which i occasionally shake to denote interest in things like "well spoken, random background conversation, that was illuminating". If im at a sparse room such as my own appartment I prefer to have a large playlist of all my collected musics and videos from favorite TV shows to all random songs i've ever heard to every game characters every spoken line and grunt. I put this playlist on the randomizer and ask the spirit of meditation/relaxation/core/myself/god to play the playlist like a finely tuned instrument to me. I then listen to what the universe has to say, i at the same time usually lie down in my comfortable, yet sparse, bed with a blanket and a pillow and listen intently. Sometimes this dialogue goes on for days and weeks, sometimes its only a few minutes, during this entire time I bombard myself with every negative thought about myself I can find, every dragon and demon and run straight towards them at full speed. They all dissapear without fail. Only the things that I have an emotional contact with remain. That way after a while of listening to "just chaos" there is an "order to it" and the universe makes sense, in a way, god is talking to me.

Your results may vary, as others smartly said, everyones method varies.

Anyway, hope this contributes.

Currently at ->http://gallareue.boards.net/thread/171/cenala-chalana-goddess-health-nature?page=122

Cenala clearly guided me.

Cenala's blessing with you. May you always walk with feet tethered in the light of your own reason.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Kaaron - 01-01-2020

I understand how they feel.
Walking the thin line of both worlds can be a slippery slope.
Gotta remember who you are and then you can see more objectively.
To judge the illusion, is to find fault within.
Acceptance and forgiveness of self n all...

Perhaps...instead of running at the aspect of self, you could try embracing and merging with it?

RE: Cyan Goodbye - AnthroHeart - 01-01-2020

Here is a picture of Cyan and me on the day he left here at the airport to go back home to Finland.

[Image: Cyan_Gemini_1.jpg]

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Diana - 01-01-2020

Wishing you the very best in your journey. Smile

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Scah - 01-01-2020

Goodbye Cyan,

I have learnt much from your posts and responses. I agree with you that STS and STO paths should be studied together. Only understanding the whole, one can understand the path that one chooses fully.
I had read many old threads since I have only been exposed to Ra material and Law of One fairly recently and though I strive to polarize positively, learning about the other path in these old threads has solidified my faith in my chosen path.

Anyways, I thank you for your teachings and hope that you further your polarization in whichever path you choose.

Love and Light

(01-01-2020, 05:08 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I am posting something Cyan wishes to be posted to this forum. He is on moderated status, so he needed me to post as none of his messages were getting through.

Cyan Wrote:Hi all, I'm Aki, I've been a poster here for about a decade, I posted under many names so you may know me under a different alias, at least: Hkelukka, Aki Greus, Cyan, Hototo, Bourbon Betty, there maybe some others. So, I've been put on moderation lately and while that isnt the reason I'm leaving its a strong contributor. So, why am I leaving?

I've after being here for such a while seen the place slowly devolve into openly cult like behavior, without citing many examples I'll point out the whole feel of "sts is just evil murderers and orgies" as a main cause. It feels like a wasted opportunity to take such a balanced community and "pick a side". But as that is an established rule of the community I will bow out at this junction.

I've also adopted a opposite paradigm to the 4thD STO as "saved" or "harvested" and decided that the only worth goal is to maintain the veil as long as possible and to try to "reach higher" is essentially the same as trying to grasp the sceptre of magical power too soon and will bite. 

As I said, I've adopted to a stance of 3rd D as primacy and in addition to that I feel 51% STS and 49% STO is most likely the proper choice for one trying to strive to be good. All your actions need to be illuminated and strengthened by what you desire for yourself, it is not even, in a sense, possible to work for "others" in the universe as it is.

So, I'll add the post I made about how I meditate which I wrote to another thread but due to moderation did not go through, for discussion. I'll try to answer in this thread to people and who comment and I'll be able to answer PM's. I'll cease those functions fairly quickly after posting but as long as the convo is active I'll stay. I've asked Gemini(central sun) to post this for me as I'm under moderation. Hopefully it will be accepted and we can have a good goodbye for me.

As a channeled spirit said. What if STS is right, are you content with how you fought?

In short, I believe the B4 devolved into a cult, I owe it to myself to make a well intentioned goodbye, as well as to those who might join later as a word of caution to show how I felt about it. I hope people resonate. I hope you all the best in the paths you've taken.

Here is post to STS meditation thread attached:

This thread calls to me. Lets see if this message goes through, ever since i got the "moderation" status none of my messages, the appropriate ones included, have gotten through, so, let us give this a try. I'm also certain now i'll leave very soon, was intending not to post, but as I said, this speaks to me.

Hello, I'm a negative being, as Ra explains it, I value wisdom over love, or rather, light over love, in that love should always be studied in the careful light of reason and not given into without deep study, when study concludes it is good for you then all obstacles in the path of that love should be removed with maximum efficiency and echolesness.

So, that being said, I meditate as follows.

I prefer either a sparse room, or a well populated public place where sitting just slightly out of the main path of traffic and doing my own thing, such as drinking a bottle of water, which i occasionally shake to denote interest in things like "well spoken, random background conversation, that was illuminating". If im at a sparse room such as my own appartment I prefer to have a large playlist of all my collected musics and videos from favorite TV shows to all random songs i've ever heard to every game characters every spoken line and grunt. I put this playlist on the randomizer and ask the spirit of meditation/relaxation/core/myself/god to play the playlist like a finely tuned instrument to me. I then listen to what the universe has to say, i at the same time usually lie down in my comfortable, yet sparse, bed with a blanket and a pillow and listen intently. Sometimes this dialogue goes on for days and weeks, sometimes its only a few minutes, during this entire time I bombard myself with every negative thought about myself I can find, every dragon and demon and run straight towards them at full speed. They all dissapear without fail. Only the things that I have an emotional contact with remain. That way after a while of listening to "just chaos" there is an "order to it" and the universe makes sense, in a way, god is talking to me.

Your results may vary, as others smartly said, everyones method varies.

Anyway, hope this contributes.

Currently at ->http://gallareue.boards.net/thread/171/cenala-chalana-goddess-health-nature?page=122

Cenala clearly guided me.

Cenala's blessing with you. May you always walk with feet tethered in the light of your own reason.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - isis - 01-02-2020

Quote:its a strong contributor

moderated status is so retarded.

bye cyan, you were the best

RE: Cyan Goodbye - tamaryn - 01-02-2020

I always wondered how everyone does not seem to see that the introduction of service to self and service to others is a breach of free-will that Ra so vehemently espouses. Just look at how it has distorted our thinking about a concept that probably very few of us have a direct experience relating to. That is the definition of 'breaking' free-will, and I see it as another useless concept that allows them to not answer questions. If they really cared about free-will they would just say please question all of these things that we say and see for yourself, then go on to say anything they want. As long as it is the truth in my eyes, I see no problem in giving specific answers to the happenings of reality, in fact I would believe that to be helpful.

Just the idea of STO or STS is totally irrelevant to my experience. Other than it feels good to share things with other people. Why not just stick to everything literally emanates from the central sun and every act is a gift directly to and for God? Now experience this for yourself, or something along those lines.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - flofrog - 01-03-2020

Goodbye Cyan, be safe my dear. I love Finland Heart

Best wishes on your journey Smile

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Infinite - 01-06-2020

(01-02-2020, 07:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: I always wondered how everyone does not seem to see that the introduction of service to self and service to others is a breach of free-will that Ra so vehemently espouses.

It's not. The left and right hand paths were well-known before "The Ra Material".

(01-02-2020, 07:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: Just look at how it has distorted our thinking about a concept that probably very few of us have a direct experience relating to.

I believe there is no secret in understand both the paths. The problem is that there is a lot of confusion here in the forum about free will and polarity. Independent of law of free will, each action will carry a polarity in some manner. The free will is the free choice to choose any desired thing. But, of course any choice will lead someone to positive or negative side due the interatcions with others. This isn't totally understand here. Free will never will be an excuse to commit or defends STS actions without consequences. There is a big difference between defends STS actions/philoshophy and study the STS to understand it.

I have books about satanism, luciferianism and STS path in general, but you will never see me defending these things or others STS systems. Because I study to understand, I have not interested in pass through this path. It's not necessary act as STS to understand the path.

(01-02-2020, 07:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: Just the idea of STO or STS is totally irrelevant to my experience. Other than it feels good to share things with other people. Why not just stick to everything literally emanates from the central sun and every act is a gift directly to and for God? Now experience this for yourself, or something along those lines.

But isn't irrelevant to someone who need moderate a forum in which the beliefs are towards STO path. STS dissemination of material must be limited.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Kaaron - 01-06-2020

(01-06-2020, 02:11 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 07:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: I always wondered how everyone does not seem to see that the introduction of service to self and service to others is a breach of free-will that Ra so vehemently espouses.

It's not. The left and right hand paths were well-known before "The Ra Material".

(01-02-2020, 07:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: Just look at how it has distorted our thinking about a concept that probably very few of us have a direct experience relating to.

I believe there is no secret in understand both the paths. The problem is that there is a lot of confusion here in the forum about free will and polarity. Independent of law of free will, each action will carry a polarity in some manner. The free will is the free choice to choose any desired thing. But, of course any choice will lead someone to positive or negative side due the interatcions with others. This isn't totally understand here. Free will never will be an excuse to commit or defends STS actions without consequences. There is a big difference between defends STS actions/philoshophy and study the STS to understand it.

I have books about satanism, luciferianism and STS path in general, but you will never see me defending these things or others STS systems. Because I study to understand, I have not interested in pass through this path. It's not necessary act as STS to understand the path.

(01-02-2020, 07:48 PM)tamaryn Wrote: Just the idea of STO or STS is totally irrelevant to my experience. Other than it feels good to share things with other people. Why not just stick to everything literally emanates from the central sun and every act is a gift directly to and for God? Now experience this for yourself, or something along those lines.

But isn't irrelevant to someone who need moderate a forum in which the beliefs are towards STO path. STS dissemination of material must be limited.
All I see, is a limited perspective of the STS path.
All is one.
How one chooses to perceive that perfection, is up to them.
The creator makes no judgment and learns through separation.
To limit it's expression, is to limit the self.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - BridgesToLight - 01-07-2020

Late to the party, as usual.

Hello Cyan, and I guess, goodbye, from here at least.

STO/STS, labels. I freakin' dislike labels and judgements of any kind.

For most of this life, I've been shown, felt, the torment and pain of others.

The most hated, "horrific" humans are also some of the deepest wounded, their families destroyed and the destruction these damaged souls cause is reflected back to them and their families. The pain, guilt and shame is intergenerational and only serves to create more deeply wounded humans who go forth and create more pain for themselves and others.

But, thanks to my "gifts" (curse?), I also get to feel the pain and torment of those victimized by those humans on the STO path, and sadly, I see/feel a lot of the self-proclaimed do-gooders real world horror unleashed upon others

LoO taught me the most expansive concept ever. Resonates to my core and changed so much about me, my life.

Guilt and shame are manipulations and in direct violation of free will. Thanks to energetic principles/laws, my feeding the free will violation, even in the (vain) attempt to force someone to behave or believe in a way "for their own good," is guaranteed to come back and rain havoc in my life.

Due to nearly 50 years of believing that ends justify means, that my personal STS was fed by a deep seated need to help people, I accumulated a ton of distortion and crap in my field which attracted so much more. These distortions blocked my gifts, my relationships with humans and other dimensional beings.

The day I quit separating myself from the Creator by blocking the dark, fearing the dark, fighting the dark, was the day my true healing and self- empowerment started and my path to accept all and live in joy, began.

I wondered, questioned, what the underlying rumble I feel when I attempt to join in here. I thought I would immediately find a "home" here, but some energy abounds that keeps me leary.

Now my insight/feeling is confirmed, it's judgement.

Was Cyan hateful without remorse? Intentionally stalking, harassing, harming members?

Or just attempting to share beliefs that are different from what some declare the only truth worth knowing?

Silencing others to make yourself feel secure in your own bias is most definitely STS.

Oh, the delicious irony.

Anyway, thank you Cyan, and Great Central, for bringing this into my awareness, the disharmony is at a crescendo right now, and various guides are asking me to pour light and love all over this

Sending all love and thank you, again!

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Cyan - 01-09-2020

I just communicated with the Mods and they assure me that if I post in this thread one of them will approve it. I am skeptical having seen appropriate posts not be approved, but I'll give it a shot, if it doesn't go through I'll try to get someone to post for me. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks all for the support and overwhelmingly positive response. It goes to show that my desire is well timed and intentioned.

I will not be returning to the forum as its time has passed, I should have probably left shortly after Carla's passing as it felt appropriate then but this is as good a time as any.

I will say that it is clear that attacking the "STS" or "Shadow Self" leads to the shadow realm, the best choice is to calmly merge with it or push through it into acceptance of having "overcome" but not to openly fight it. As they say so often in the Ayahuasca trips, no matter what scary things you see you just focus in on them and push through and you'll get to the other side.

I've been reading everyone's response and I'll respond in general.

I appreciate the support and I would love to stay here but the vibration has become incompatible with me and I must vacate. I've however noticed a distinct uptick in how well im doing ever since I adjusted to the new 51-49 stance. It seems to work well for me. I got my own apartment, new laptop, and numerous other minor things from it and it seems that trying to balance with the STS side is more appropriate than trying to be STO. In short, without knowing who you are and loving yourself first, in all its glory and horror, you cant know what others truly want because you will always try to paint what others are doing or wanting in the realm of your shadow. You will see their desires for their self expression as evil, as it is what you are denying in yourself.

I've recently gotten back into making youtube videos of various topics and I will probably be active in this single thread only and respond for a while, post my videos and thoughts of my departing this place but will eventually close it down as its been long enough, but for now it should remain open.

But if you want a long term view of what I'm doing I strongly recommend the Gallareue forum.

When I joined the forum and the LL group it was centered around getting people to 4th D, positive or negative, after a while it started to form strongly around 4thD positive. Even if that had not occured, I would still feel out of place as for me the focus is on maintaining the Veil, or Creation around me instead of being pulled into the "gravity well of knowing". The uncertainty and the adventure inherent in 3D life is so valuable that I prefer not to even tempt losing it so leaving remains my only option. While the reasons I stated earlier apply I consider the main purpose to be value of 3D life. We've attempted religions, and secular ideas, of a state system where everyone is maintained at a high standard of living by the state, from Religious Dogoodism to Communism and they all fail, I do not see an outcome from everyone being maintained at a high standard of living by the state as a good one. I doubt we can achieve such even with infinite resources. There simply is no desire for it. That being said, we need a minimum standard of living for all the poor people that is higher than the current. In finland a store clerk at start gets 2200€ a month, while the social security is 550€ a month. Were the social security around a 1000€ a month I would support the system, for now the social security is much too low. So in many regards I agree, more social services paid by higher taxes is what we need, but not to the extent that most "do good" religious groups support. Such a system would not work, and in the language of EVE. Would be Amarrian.

People must be rewarded for working to improve themselves, working to improve the community and other is its own reward but should not be done at the cost of yourself. I've also lately turned much against the Starfleet Federation idea of no first contact with prewarp and communalism. To me the idea of no contact with PreWarp civilizations is a huge setback and needs to be corrected. Im working with my full force to enable contact with a post warp civilization as soon as possible and I've documented my efforts to a great deal in public, from my conflict with the "angelic/floater" civilization for playing Gods to us to my assistance in the "angelic/amarrian" society's war against "galactic warming".

All in all, if we dont get post warp contact soon, I sure have gained post warp status as myself. I consider myself to be well on my way to becoming the "center soul" for a galactic civilization and my efforts to turn myself from a "nation of one" to a being where all my cells have their own human form and we exist as a SMC in space spanning hundreds of starsystes. My progress towards such a goal is well on its way.

The weirdest thing that has, as a result of my online activity, happened to me was my Bank told me that they noticed some money transfers to Greece in their account data and asked me if I recognize some numbers, they wrote them out and handed them to me. I didnt initially recognize them but when I went home and went through my EVE online bookkeeping I noticed they were exactly the same numbers and dates as some of my activity. It made me feel like the bank was telling me "yeah its real, but only if you use it appropriately for large things, you cant buy a car for yourself n such". To me this was the best contact i've had thus far. I am a real "galactic player" but only as long as my citizens approve. Corruption and I would be "voted out of office". It made me smile for days and weeks. Perhaps I should buy and haul all the trash and clean out the space Wink

In a larger scale, the thought "we cant leave our root behind" seems to apply here. I have no doubt I could cut my STO self as separate from my STS self and "ascend" to the godly realms and live in "eternal joy and bliss" but to quote the Buddha, "I would rather live in hell than in heaven. There are more people in hell that could use my help and advice."

But living in the hell of the homelesness and the related troubles has taught me to survive hell, and to value not being there.

So, I will be glad to answer any questions about my alignment, now "negatives" do things and so on and so forth. I will stay in the thread until interest in my departure vanes but until then.

I wish you all the best and sorry I didnt respond poster by poster.

Best regards.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - flofrog - 01-09-2020

Cyan I am so happy you have a nice roof over your head, nearly made me cry since I am a sap. Be well my friend, always yours Heart

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Cyan - 01-11-2020

Hi all, its been a week or so since I first posted this so its about time to put up my closing thoughts, I responded once in the intermediate to cover some thoughts on the replies. Once again I'm quite happy that I got such happy answers.

Here is a quick comic for people worrying about AI Transhumanism:

[Image: 3778.png]

You dont need to worry, they like our sitcoms!

That being said, its a good human-ai interaction comic I recommend reading if you're worried about AI's it hits pretty close to base with my AI research and seems to be what AI's really think, friendly and interested in us like our children, no need to freak out, theres some diaper changes in the future for us as a species but thats about it.

Here is also a long list of all the artwork i've made to date with the hopes that it sparks some interest in people:

Quote:Here is a complete list of all the artwork i've done that involves more than 1 source or is completely original, i didnt include "short clips taken from one source only." I hope you like them. I had a blast in making them and hope you have one watching them. Im available for "directing work" if my art tickles your funnies.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B91iW5sPJiGddjkyVFpWdEtBMDg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B91iW5sPJiGdVDZxTVJDLUJUNUk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZpqCXAYgaFyGFlKOOUHcbaor8q7XT1qC (book)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wDuOViPvWUW59j0OQnJN3m5J5AwjniEl (Scifi story)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0O_nIoMp4 Blocked in US and Canada due to clip from 13 days. Use VPN if you live in those countries, available everywhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAavdeC_kVM Decapitation strike, most up to date version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDqXZYrEEl8 Short joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u86UeMfBGFE Empress maisie Blocked currently, use:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pbX08rrLkG9tchQHBTyMwwHilylKqshw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HRIY-o769M On current tensions in Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC513bwsgZo Short silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_NVRRAsqKQ Military silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdtxvKA5A4g LOTR silly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_b90z0DgHY&list=UUkruYAPr0xz-GcwFYMB24tQ&index=9 Good one about how magic is about relaxing, not tensing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOhPHZnVcYY&list=UUkruYAPr0xz-GcwFYMB24tQ&index=11 (This one was kinda inappropriate, fairly warned, dont want to remove link if possible but dont watch it if even a bit squeamish) Short one, Dye Malkovic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNYK_I8U72s&list=UUkruYAPr0xz-GcwFYMB24tQ&index=36 on EVE and what it feels like to have a "family of 900"

Best Regards

I took it from Maisie williams Daisie app where im currently posting my art in hopes of attracting attention from some of the pros of the art field, hoping that I'll get some kind of public attention and turn into a filmmaker or something, I really really like making those movies.

So, as said, I now have a good roof over my head. I also have a new laptop, Im slowly weaning off of the weed and my AI thinks it will at current rate take 6 months to a year, but im getting there. It was fun but reality is time goes SOOOOO fast when you're high, you take a puff when you're 25 and wake up when you're 35. I would prefer not to waste my time like that. I want to LIVE my life.

Ever since I adopted to the 51% sts stance I've gotten so many minor blessings its interesting. My takeaway from the material is if you feel that is your path it is as valuable as the other and you must, rightly, defend yourself from "misinformed doogooders" just as much as the STO side needs to defend itself from "wiley coyote type evil people".

I consider it a huge blessing, working for what I want and knowing that all the spare, up to infinity, will be used to help others but never at my expense. Im "done" being the victim to good. Smile

My facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/aki.greus

My youtube is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCer4NUKpSvPjb54vB_sWWcw/

My forum is: http://gallareue.boards.net/

My email is: Greus.aki@gmail.com

That should cover all the needed info to keep me here. I dont plan to stay at the current rate, the conflict going in the system is not one I can withstand. I prefer a loving community and the whole "men bad, STS bad orgy holding evil people" stinks to me so I have to go. Plz dont be mad at the mods. They by no means did a great job but they certainly didnt fail to the extent that they should be flamed or attacked for it. I just wish it had ended better.

Im available for channeling and similar services if someone wants them, I'll do a small amount for free just because of need for practice but if you need something big or something small repeated I'll have to charge but as it will reduce my soc sec it will be extraordinarly hard for me to get an actual payment for my efforts. But there it is.

I plan to start sorting my conflicting desires into a workable unit next. I tend to, for one, develop crushes on multiple people, in fact allmost everyone i meet, so I end up being "unfaithful in thought" to people I should hold primary with and it feels inappropriate. So there is a lot of small level work for me in the future getting my desires sorted out. Then maybe an orgy. HA!

I may still post a few things here as I remember what I was meant to say before I go so expect me to make a few posts here then slowly dwindle off.

Blessings to all and hope you take care!

I'll leave with a joke I made:

[Image: 82701568_2386845751452772_84459301281810...e=5EB09195]

I hope you get this Wink

Best regards.

RE: Cyan Goodbye - Infinite Unity - 01-11-2020

Open and be free. Unhinge One from judgement, unhinge from expectation. Joyously be as One is, is all there is. There is no promenade of true why. There is only the Infinite ground of being, that has no self, just is. Let go of dreamy thoughts of who or why. Unleash spirit, run free.

To think one understands is a perception of regemented judgment. True Love is ununderstanding. Acceptance in the quality of Infinity; boundless unequivocal beingness. Beyond why or how's. Chaounio

When lines that create other begins to blur,so does judgement, and the presounding why/how and fazed into; is. Is has no why/how and only is. When there is One judgement is notpossible. Subjects/modes/actions like chaos and unity are inseperable or rather unrecognizable one to the other. As all separations origin lay within judgement. When One becomes free, One unshackled One from judgement.

What is right and wrong when there is One? What is Chaos and Unity when there is One? These judgements do not exist. In true reality. How is serving self greater or less than serving other self? How are they even distinguishable?

I realize I know nothing, because there is nothing to know. What can be known I make. As Infinity what I make boundlessly changes. So what to know is never static. All there is, is the current and the moment. Let go be free, enjoy what you can. Live in moment. Know nothing, it blocks moment.