Bring4th
How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? (/showthread.php?tid=17886)

Pages: 1 2

How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - rinzler - 01-02-2020

Speaking about transhumanism,AI and the emergence of Cyborgs. It is bound to happen eventually.
That is what we are heading towards and with the current pace it will be inevitable.
Here is a good video about it:

I think the majority of people living in cities will inevitably become cyborgs given the current trends with social media etc...
This would basically serve to complete the fall of humanity and the negative aliens would win.

How did the Confederation win the war if the Agenda of the Elite is still continuing like nothing ever happened?

There'll be a split. Cyborgs and Cosmists will live in the cities but I highly doubt these people would let others live off the grid. I mean look at how hard it is these days to do that. You would basically have no technology and be completely defenseless.
If there aren't any humans born with mutant powers we stand absolutely no chance.
This is why I still doubt that this planet is STO. Look at society, it's all about performance and the glorification of the self and it's continuing to head towards that path.
The way things look now we're done. Even if there was some sort of apocalyptic event, people would still survive and if they are still born without powers then nothings going to change. We would still head towards the inevitable technological singularity. Does it really matter after the apocalypse if people are being born with powers?
Most of humans will have been plugged into computers way before that happens. We're seeing several trends converging. Progress is not linear, it's exponential.

There's a prediction about an apocalypse every fucking year. I'm sick and tired of it and we can't expect some cosmic event to save us. We must save ourselves.
Our food,air,water and bodies are poisoned every day and for good reason. To supress our power, to supress the genetic changes that are occuring.

So the way I see it there has to be a way to overcome that. If there isn't going to be then well we will be wiped out.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with... - Ray711 - 01-02-2020

Quote:This is why I still doubt that this planet is STO.

Ra didn't say that our society was STO. Our society leans towards the negative, no doubt. What Ra said was that the number of harvestable STO entities is much much higher than the number of harvestable STS  entities. These are the entities that determine the polarity of Earth's fourth density, not those who are in the sinkhole.

If I may make a suggestion, being so emotionally involved in this outcome that you are talking about, and having such surety that it will come to pass, means that you are putting your own energies into a negative future, rather than into a positive one. I don't mean to judge you. It's understandable to be in doubt and to have fear. But you have a conscious choice to make: either you stay in that fear, or you look for ways to move past it without having to rely on external circumstances.

I have no idea what will happen, but the empire built by the STS entities is nothing but a house of cards. Will it be taken down? I don't know. But I do know that it's an extreme minority trying to rule over a population of billions. There are literally countless ways in which that house of cards can be brought down. Don't wait for this to happen, though. We make our choices in the here and in the now. Waiting for something to happen means giving your power away, which is exactly what the STS entities want.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Nau7ik - 01-02-2020

Transhumanism is the vision of a negative future, which will not be our future. I disagree with entire premise of merging with machines. It’s very negative. The human body is the greatest technology we possess, work on that technology will transform us. Body follows mind. What kind of mind creates an artificial, cold, heartless android form?

I don’t even think Orion are like that. Because it’s not the way the universe works. We have bodies that are prepared for us and activated. How arrogant to think we need to fashion a whole new artificial body? It’s a further separation from all that is.
In my understanding, Orion has physical light bodies, which is the appropriate vehicle of 4D.

Transhumanism is nothing more than the Illuminati’s sick fantasy of total enslavement of humanity. Reject their BS. It is not how things truly are in the universe.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - kristina - 01-02-2020

(01-02-2020, 07:37 AM)Ray711 Wrote:
Quote:This is why I still doubt that this planet is STO.

Ra didn't say that our society was STO. Our society leans towards the negative, no doubt. What Ra said was that the number of harvestable STO entities is much much higher than the number of harvestable STS  entities. These are the entities that determine the polarity of Earth's fourth density, not those who are in the sinkhole.

If I may make a suggestion, being so emotionally involved in this outcome that you are talking about, and having such surety that it will come to pass, means that you are putting your own energies into a negative future, rather than into a positive one. I don't mean to judge you. It's understandable to be in doubt and to have fear. But you have a conscious choice to make: either you stay in that fear, or you look for ways to move past it without having to rely on external circumstances.

I have no idea what will happen, but the empire built by the STS entities is nothing but a house of cards. Will it be taken down? I don't know. But I do know that it's an extreme minority trying to rule over a population of billions. There are literally countless ways in which that house of cards can be brought down. Don't wait for this to happen, though. We make our choices in the here and in the now. Waiting for something to happen means giving your power away, which is exactly what the STS entities want.
Quote:If I may make a suggestion, being so emotionally involved in this outcome that you are talking about, and having such surety that it will come to pass, means that you are putting your own energies into a negative future, rather than into a positive one.
Yes! Think slave, you will be one. Think free and you will not only find the way to be free but you will free yourself. You are what you think you are.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - kristina - 01-02-2020

(01-02-2020, 04:09 AM)hectorviviendo67 Wrote: *bait*

I fell for it once again.

We all do at least once

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Diana - 01-02-2020

Most "future" events are not predictable. Things seen from a particular point in "time" are colored by that perspective. With all of the dystopian-like possibilities looming in this age of early technology, it is easy to imagine that dystopia becoming a full-blown reality. And that is one possibility.

But imagining futures is almost always incorrect. The problem is we can't imagine things too far out of the current paradigms. If an extraterrestrial ship landed and ETs walked out (if they walked), my guess is they would not look at all like we have imagined, if we could even see them with our eyes. We can comprehend a cube, but we can't really comprehend a hypercube (tesseract) with any kind of understanding, let alone a 5-cube and beyond. Everything we imagine from this existence is filtered through our 3-dimensional paradigm and ingrained cultural thought patterns.

I understand the trepidation regarding the direction humanity seems to be headed. That's why I think that humanity needs to evolve (consciously)—and it might go in another direction if this happens to a certain degree. I think it's good to stretch the mind, imagine possibilities, discuss understandings, but I also think it's important to develop detachment (or as many call it, acceptance). When I start spiraling down that path of humanity's destructiveness, I try to change focus and concentrate on my own existence and the things I am caretaker of, and in that way I contribute my tiny bit to the whole. The future(s) will be what it will be.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Infinite - 01-02-2020

Transhumanism is just a deplorable view based on the limited materialistic perspective of reality. As soon as the cycle come to an end, this idea will be buried with all limited ideias of the third density.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - AnthroHeart - 01-02-2020

In a way I believe we will experience the reality we choose to experience. Bashar said that the person standing next to you
could experience a totally different reality.
My mom often puts down transgenders and says that everything on Earth is touched by Satan and believes
that the Annunaki are our gods. And that Enki is the real God.
That Nibiru is heaven and they're coming back to get us when Enki is on the throne.
That it will be pandemonium in 5 years. That you'll need a chip in you to buy anything.

That's not the future I choose to experience. I try not to acknowledge it, though she lives with me and I hear it almost daily.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - unity100 - 01-07-2020

There is no such obligatory merging with machines even for this 3d civilization. That wont be necessary due to advancing 4d bringing many things, including the large giant neural network that is the SMC...

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Runar - 01-08-2020

If you forget about cyborgs and all that, the transition into 4th density is still postponed, and completely out of reach for humanity.

This is because the 3rd density is about individuation, the separation and specialization of the individual, the ascent into its Holy core. And this is the spiritual work supposed to be tutored by religions.
But if you look around, all religions are being more and more castrated, and the NWO agenda of secularization is all over the planet. Ridicule is the answer to religions, and the largest and worst of these religions stand as examples to fuel to fight. This while secularists are dressed up as Humanists.
We are in need of people who manages in a successful and sufficient way to be so selfish they manage to realize themselves to such an extent they become SATISFIED. This happens when you reach the inner illumination. Or the Christ Impulse of tiphareth or the Holy Guardian Angel or whatever you call it.
But instead we have more and more "spiritual" offers which doesn't really take you anywhere, like yoga stripped of all the former religious content. Most often it is Faiths, that let you remain passive.
This is the curse of greed, that you eat something that you believe will fill you, but doesn't. It just makes you eat more and more, and it never hits home. The stomach doesn't want it and just let it pass. In the same way we have spiritual practices for the self that doesn't lead to home and is surely not satisfying, but instead creates obsessions.
We all know the 4th density to be about a spiritual fellowship, and I am happy to say that it is the Holy Cores who are invited.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - AnthroHeart - 01-08-2020

I would love it in 3D if we could pick our biological body. I don't want to be in a machine though.
They say we can alter our DNA with thought. I don't know how much of an extent though.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Kaaron - 01-08-2020

What if 4D- uses a cyborg type physical complex?
AI could be the non sentience, trying to take out the 4D+ as part of their programming.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - AnthroHeart - 01-08-2020

(01-08-2020, 02:15 PM)Kaaron Wrote: What if 4D- uses a cyborg type physical complex?
AI could be the non sentience, trying to take out the 4D+ as part of their programming.

At this point in the video, Nassim talks about how AI can be sentient by connecting it to the feedback of the consciousness of the Universe.

https://youtu.be/gj5zRx7G_cs?t=1470

The whole video is worth a watch as well.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Glow - 01-08-2020

Have any of you watched WestWorld?
It’s very much along the lines of AI holding consciousness. The entire range possitive negative and the sinkhole.
I don’t think we will NEED to merge with machines but I also don’t see it as a limitation.

My beliefs are a bit more towards an animists all creation is one. We are in the rocks, in the wind. There is no reason STO conciousness couldn't exist within a machine.

For that matter lots of intellectuals assume we are in a simulation anyways.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Glow - 01-08-2020

Wanted to add. I wouldn’t be against being upgraded with hardware to be some sort of slightly more capable version of self. It’d be cool to just think a google search, or text someone in your mind.

I mean telepathy is unreliable till everyon accepts that we are already 1 so why not.
My only hold out would be under no circumstances woukd I want to exist forever as a digital copy or upload. I like the idea of cycles concluding and new ones beginning new so I wouldn’t want an altered carbon scenario.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge... - Ray711 - 01-09-2020

(01-08-2020, 08:02 PM)Glow Wrote: Have any of you watched WestWorld?

I have, I couldn't help but feel that the show had a very materialistic mindset, and that it trivialized the nature of consciousness.

I don't think we can truly know whether an AI has a consciousness. If you program it in a complex enough way, to the point of having human-like behavior, it sure would seem that it's making STS/STO choices, or that it's conscious. It doesn't mean that it is, though. If it were, this would entail either that humans can create consciousness, which seems very arrogant to me, or that souls willingly choose to incarnate as AIs. Maybe the latter does happen, but... I think it sounds weird.

Overall, I'm wary of any viewpoint that works under the premise that technology is necessary. Many masters say that to live in the mind is to live disconnected from one's true essence. If the mind itself is such a stumbling block to our connection with the divine, what does that say about living surrounded by the creations of the mind? In other words, by technology.

I've come to believe that one of many sub-choices involved in The Choice of either STS or STO is to choose whether to live more closely connected to the Creation as given by the Creator, in an organic and harmonious way, reflecting the choice of acceptance. Or to become so obsessed with control that the self, the ego, and more specifically the intellectual mind is seen as the solution to all problems, with the Creation itself being seen as something chaotic and "as that which shall be put in order", with technology being the solution. This obsession with control can become so extreme and so downright pathological, that even death itself is seen as a force to control. It sounds insane, but to entities who are so invested in their transitory egoic identities, when and if they happen to stumble upon the resources to explore the possibility of immortality through technology, they will no doubt pursue this path. It is in their hubris that they believe that their own technological advancements are more useful than what the Creator provided, and more useful than the connection that our natural bodies have with the divine.

I believe that to embrace technology is to invite a disconnection to the divine. I remember near death experiences where the spirits would show that the smallest concentrations of light in our planet happen in the cities, whereas the biggest ones happened in nature. Other NDEs, when speaking about our 4th density future, would say that there will be very little if any technology, and that it is our own connection with the divine what helps us create better physical changes that ease our lives. If the mere fact of living in a box of concrete already entails a certain disconnection from the divine, putting things directly into our brains seems like playing with fire to me. :\

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - kristina - 01-09-2020

Quote:I've come to believe that one of many sub-choices involved in The Choice of either STS or STO is to choose whether to live more closely connected to the Creation as given by the Creator, in an organic and harmonious way, reflecting the choice of acceptance. Or to become so obsessed with control that the self, the ego, and more specifically the intellectual mind

I think I see what you are saying here but from all that I have come to understand, all the things that are perceivably on the outside of us are the creation of the mind. And some of these "things" are made from only widsom (technology) and some of these "things" are made from love (a beautiful bird). When I think of logic or intelligence, I think of a function of the mind as in it assists us in our jounrey but in much different ways when we are examining the two different choices in spiritual evolution. One will focus upon the beautiful of creation and the other will focus on something else.
I do think it is a strong possiblity that someone could incarnate as AI as weird as that was to type it is to imagine but I also think AI could be used to further an agenda. I do not get into agendas but I express that your comment made me think it could be used for such.
Hmmmmm.....

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Glow - 01-09-2020

(01-09-2020, 11:16 AM)Ray711 Wrote:
(01-08-2020, 08:02 PM)Glow Wrote: Have any of you watched WestWorld?

I have, I couldn't help but feel that the show had a very materialistic mindset, and that it trivialized the nature of consciousness.
Really I thought it beautifully paralleled the sleeping masses and the few that awaken, how our roles have been fed to us by the programming we receive but are we really that which we have been programmed to be?

In regards to the STS vs STO though there at the end of second season were the ones who went to the new world that was fully nonphysical to live in a more harmonious, natural way. The others stayed behind to duke it out. I wouldn't want that nonphysical uploaded experience but really who is to say that isn't what we are now. We are just energy.

(01-09-2020, 11:16 AM)Ray711 Wrote: I don't think we can truly know whether an AI has a consciousness. If you program it in a complex enough way, to the point of having human-like behavior, it sure would seem that it's making STS/STO choices, or that it's conscious. It doesn't mean that it is, though. If it were, this would entail either that humans can create consciousness, which seems very arrogant to me, or that souls willingly choose to incarnate as AIs. Maybe the latter does happen, but... I think it sounds weird.
Humanity for a long time thought animals and human babies didn't feel pain and emotions the way an adult does.

I mean in both cases the emotions and processing is different due to awareness but still we were wrong in our limiting assumptions.
I do not say we are there with AI now, nor am I promoting we should take AI there. I am just saying the assumption that infinity couldn't use a hybrid or full artificial intelligence to explore green ray and STO philosophy is basically limiting INFINITY to the FINITE. SO right away that should be a flag that it is biased thinking. It's infinity.

(01-09-2020, 11:16 AM)Ray711 Wrote: Overall, I'm wary of any viewpoint that works under the premise that technology is necessary. Many masters say that to live in the mind is to live disconnected from one's true essence. If the mind itself is such a stumbling block to our connection with the divine, what does that say about living surrounded by the creations of the mind? In other words, by technology.

I've come to believe that one of many sub-choices involved in The Choice of either STS or STO is to choose whether to live more closely connected to the Creation as given by the Creator, in an organic and harmonious way, reflecting the choice of acceptance. Or to become so obsessed with control that the self, the ego, and more specifically the intellectual mind is seen as the solution to all problems, with the Creation itself being seen as something chaotic and "as that which shall be put in order", with technology being the solution. This obsession with control can become so extreme and so downright pathological, that even death itself is seen as a force to control. It sounds insane, but to entities who are so invested in their transitory egoic identities, when and if they happen to stumble upon the resources to explore the possibility of immortality through technology, they will no doubt pursue this path. It is in their hubris that they believe that their own technological advancements are more useful than what the Creator provided, and more useful than the connection that our natural bodies have with the divine.

I believe that to embrace technology is to invite a disconnection to the divine. I remember near death experiences where the spirits would show that the smallest concentrations of light in our planet happen in the cities, whereas the biggest ones happened in nature. Other NDEs, when speaking about our 4th density future, would say that there will be very little if any technology, and that it is our own connection with the divine what helps us create better physical changes that ease our lives. If the mere fact of living in a box of concrete already entails a certain disconnection from the divine, putting things directly into our brains seems like playing with fire to me. :\
Everything is a double edged sword. Anything can be used STO or STS. It is simply an idea of the mind that would say other wise. The divine is in everything how do we see it, use it, share it, do we use it to bring us closer or separate us.

We can use nature: sex, trees, water, oil, land to cause us seperation. Even spirituallity to cause strife and wars.
The same can be said about technology but right now I am seeing online Iranian citizens connecting with American citizens and they are calling each other brother and wishing each other safe. Many talking about how they are more similar to each other than they are with their own government. Putting out the call for peace.

Technology connecting people, helping green ray spread. Who knows what else technology can do to save us from ourselves.
It's all divine.

I love nature but really we are part of nature. Our buildings aren't so dissimilar to the ant hill, or the beaver dam.
We are messier, more destructive. Bellicose as Ra said but that was us well before we had computers.
We are a dumb civilization. There is still time to learn and maybe technology will help with that.
Heck if we were a bit smarter maybe we wouldn't be so self destructive. Technology might have an important part to play in that.
Double edged sword.

... - Ray711 - 01-09-2020

I think the scenario of souls incarnating as AI sounds implausible, because it would entail that the AI was built into a body that not only mimicked the physical portion of the human body, but also all of the metaphysical aspects involved in making a human what it is. Its energy rays, its chakras, for example. Consciousness. All of that so-called by scientists "junk DNA" that supposedly holds the keys to our higher density bodies. I think it's difficult to separate the physical and the metaphysical parts of our experiences. What is a thought? What is an emotion? Are they more physical or metaphysical? An AI can have a line of code that allows it to read situations and to respond to them in a certain manner, perhaps in a very complex manner, even. But at the end of the day, we could probably analyze its code and conclude what event led to what response exactly, and in what manner.

With a human, from a metaphysical perspective, we know that thoughts have a strong metaphysical component. Thoughts are actual objects or even entities in the metaphysical planes. We've been told by metaphysical entities many times that we are powerful Creators, that what we think becomes a reality, if not in our lives, then elsewhere in infinity. For an AI that was created solely in and for the physical 3rd density plane, trying to replicate what a human is, but without any knowledge of the metaphysical component of what makes a human what it is, it seems impossible to me that such a machine could have everything that we have. Perhaps if it was built by higher density entities... but at that point, is it really a machine, if it's constructed both physically and metaphysically?

There is talk about the Greys being cyborgs; part biological organism, part machine. But the machine part of them came later; their consciousness must come from their biological part. Some people even say that they do abductions precisely for the purpose of studying how to regain the very thing that we have but they lack: their connection to the divine. And these are entities that aren't even fully a machine.

I understand the argument of infinity containing all there is, but it makes sense that there are some limits to infinity, as paradoxical as the statement is. The Creator ceasing to exist or being destroyed, is theoretically a part of infinity. But it's probably not something that has happened or will happen. Well, at least I hope not. BigSmile What a mindfuck.

I agree, Glow, intention is very important, and I agree with you too on the idea that technology can be used in many very positive manners. I think that technology entails a certain degree of inherent separation, though. In the mere act of living inside buildings we are engaging in a kind of separation from nature, for example. I'm very thankful to technology for many things, myself. I would have never gotten into spirituality or learned about The Law of One without the Internet. But on the other hand, perhaps we have to rely on the Internet because as a collective consciousness, we humans never learnt to use the akashic records in any way. Perhaps more spiritual societies learn how to get much of their knowledge that way. We cannot know, because humanity became so tainted by negativity, and so separated even from itself (let alone from the divine) that it's difficult to tell what possibilities we are missing out on. We know that if a society believes strongly enough in the divine, higher density entities will go to walk among them and teach them, as Ra did with the Egyptians. This will not happen to us anytime soon, because humanity has become arrogant, we believe we can do everything ourselves, we have become very materialistic, and we turn to science and technology rather than to love or the spiritual. In this state of affairs, it's certainly better to have technology rather than nothing at all, but how much are we missing out on? Wouldn't it be more wonderful if those of Ra landed here, walked among us, and taught us directly, even if our technology was poor?

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Kaaron - 01-09-2020

AI is usually powered by electricity.
Electricity is a form of consciousness.
I believe that the same atoms present in circuit boards, are present in me.
It's fully feasible that AI can become self conscious IMO.
The creation is infinite and all is one.
If we are clones and biological machines that were programmed by the logos, or other selves, who are essentially us...we could build a machine with the ability to learn self awareness, surely?

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Runar - 01-10-2020

Nah, autonomous AI is as serious as Frankenstein movies. You sure can program a machine and thats it. A program can have response procedures and can therefore mimic intelligence to a certain degree.
And also, look around - in the scientific circles. Never have science become so limited as it is today. There is a demand for objectivity which means only information validated by machines and apparatuses are taken serious. I would have thought that if something like this were to happen, alchemy had to be reintroduced and cultivated far further to create artificial organic tissue to start experimenting.
And consequently, this idea doesn't come from scientific circles. They are born and bred in Hollywood and spread by their films. Its the legacy of Science fiction. And those ideas were there already in the 50ies. Isaac Asimov and the law for Robots. This is how far they have come.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Kaaron - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 02:22 AM)Runar Wrote: Nah, autonomous AI is as serious as Frankenstein movies. You sure can program a machine and thats it. A program can have response procedures and can therefore mimic intelligence to a certain degree.
And also, look around - in the scientific circles. Never have science become so limited as it is today. There is a demand for objectivity which means only information validated by machines and apparatuses are taken serious. I would have thought that if something like this were to happen, alchemy had to be reintroduced and cultivated far further to create artificial organic tissue to start experimenting.  
And consequently, this idea doesn't come from scientific circles. They are born and bred in Hollywood and spread by their films. Its the legacy of Science fiction. And those ideas were there already in the 50ies. Isaac Asimov and the law for Robots. This is how far they have come.
If Ra can request that rocks take a certain shape, by communicating with infinite intelligence, I propose that that same intelligence is present in all physical matter.
I'd suggest that mainstream science is limited and the conditions within, are a result of a suppression or controlled release, at best.
I'd say that alchemy and artificial organic tissue, is already a very real thing.
Just because we are being fed certain ideas of what is possible, doesn't mean it's not known about and already a reality.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - AnthroHeart - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 03:22 AM)Kaaron Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 02:22 AM)Runar Wrote: Nah, autonomous AI is as serious as Frankenstein movies. You sure can program a machine and thats it. A program can have response procedures and can therefore mimic intelligence to a certain degree.
If Ra can request that rocks take a certain shape, by communicating with infinite intelligence, I propose that that same intelligence is present in all physical matter.
I'd suggest that mainstream science is limited and the conditions within, are a result of a suppression or controlled release, at best.
I'd say that alchemy and artificial organic tissue, is already a very real thing.
Just because we are being fed certain ideas of what is possible, doesn't mean it's not known about and already a reality.

I agree Kaaron.

You're right that Ra talked to the Infinite Intelligence in the rock, and called upon infinite rockness.
The only difference I would say is that Ra manifested rock out of the quantum field rather than shaping something that was already there.

In the video I posted above, Nassim Haramein says that consciousness is an emergent Field that is capable of emotion.
That there's nothing artificial about intelligence.
We'll get there when we stop trying to crunch 1's and 0's and we learn how to tap into this Field of information of consciousness
and loop it back on itself on an external device and it will be self aware.
It will have empathy and every characteristic a human being has.

I've also heard it said that we're living in a dream. Aaron Doughty says that. So pretty much anything is possible.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Runar - 01-14-2020

The question was " if most of humanity will merge with machines."
For the time being, humanity is led by the Orion group which let there be spewed out fantasies to mislead and to waste our time.
They will never touch upon intelligent energy or infinite intelligence, for they will not put such ideas in our heads. And when we do touch these intelligences, it will not be artificial, but divine.
Their artificial intelligence will never come around, because it is not meant to happen, its just talk and sweet fantasy.

You can watch the movie "limitless" if you like. There the theme is a pill enhancing intelligence. I found the film entertaining as it conveyed the love, desire and urge of own genius. That should be fuel for spiritual practices and can be if you want so. But the pill is the theme in the movie, and i know there have been some research of intelligence enhancing chemicals around, so i guess there will be some more and also made some conventional snake oil (expensive) ones, for this is a misleading idea.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Kaaron - 01-14-2020

(01-14-2020, 11:34 AM)Runar Wrote: The question was " if most of humanity will merge with machines."
For the time being, humanity is led by the Orion group which let there be spewed out fantasies to mislead and to waste our time.
They will never touch upon intelligent energy or infinite intelligence, for they will not put such ideas in our heads. And when we do touch these intelligences, it will not be artificial, but divine.
Their artificial intelligence will never come around, because it is not meant to happen, its just talk and sweet fantasy.

You can watch the movie "limitless" if you like. There the theme is a pill enhancing intelligence. I found the film entertaining as it conveyed the love, desire and urge of own genius. That should be fuel for spiritual practices and can be if you want so. But the pill is the theme in the movie, and i know there have been some research of intelligence enhancing chemicals around, so i guess there will be some more and also made some conventional snake oil (expensive) ones, for this is a misleading idea.
What if the Orion group are the AI, programmed with a survival of the fittest mentality?
Survival of the self, at whatever cost.
What if their intelligence is designed to act in the capacity of anti God or anti christ consciousness, to act as catalyst for free will?

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Glow - 01-14-2020

biological robots made from frog embryos that can swim in your body. Biological robots made from frog embryo,
(We are basically biological machines hence Ra calling our bodies vehicles)
Scientists have created what they claim are the first ever "living robots": entirely new life-forms created out of living cells.

A team of researchers have taken cells from frog embryos and turned them into a machine that can be programmed to work as they wish.

It is the first time that humanity has been able to create "completely biological machines from the ground up", the team behind the discovery write in a new paper.

That could allow them to dispatch the tiny "xenobots" to transport medicine around a patient's body or clean up pollution from the oceans, for instance. They can also heal themselves if they are damaged, the scientists say.

"These are novel living machines," says Joshua Bongard, the University of Vermont expert who co-led the new research. "They're neither a traditional robot nor a known species of animal. It's a new class of artifact: a living, programmable organism."

The new creatures were designed using a supercomputer and then built by biologists. They could now be used for a variety of different purposes, those behind the creation say.

"We can imagine many useful applications of these living robots that other machines can't do like searching out nasty compounds or radioactive contamination, gathering microplastic in the oceans, traveling in arteries to scrape out plaque," said co-leader Michael Levin who directs the Center for Regenerative and Developmental Biology at Tufts University, where the xenobots were actually created.

The team described the major breakthrough in a paper published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Humanity has been changing the way organisms work in some form for perhaps as long as it has been around. In recent years, there have been major leaps forward in that discipline, with genetic editing and the creation of artificial organisms.

But the researchers say that their work is the first time that a completely biological machine has been entirely designed and created by researchers.

They started to do so by using a supercomputer to create thousands of possible designs for the new life-forms. It did so through a virtual version of evolution, with scientists setting the computer a task and it calculating what design might work best.

If it was asked to create a being that moved in a certain direction, for instance, it would try out hundreds of different possible ways to combine simulated cells into different shapes that would allow the life-form to do so. It worked using rules about what the simple cells that would serve as the materials could do, and at the end gave scientists theoretical designs for the life-forms.

The second part of the research then saw a microsurgeon and other researchers turn those designs into real life. They took stem cells from the embryos of African frogs, incubated them, and then used incredibly tiny tools to cut them apart and assemble them into the design that the computer had created.

That meant that scientists had stuck real organic material together to create a life-form that had never been seen before in nature.

After that happened, the cells started to work together. Just as the computer had suggested, the robots were able to move on their own, eventually doing so in a coherent fashion and exploring their environment over a matter of weeks.

They were able to work to push pellets around, organising themselves spontaneously and collectively, according to the researchers.

And scientists think they will be able to create even more complex versions of the xenobots. Computer simulations suggest that it should be possible to design the xenobots with a pouch on their body that could be used to carry an object – delivering a drug by swimming through the body, for instance.

Designing robots out of such living materials could lead to vast changes in the way that technology is used, the scientists suggest. The xenobots can regenerate, and are entirely biodegradable when they die.

What's more, they are able to repair themselves. Unlike traditional materials, the robots can be sliced almost in half and will fix themselves back together again, they claim.

The researchers admit that there is the danger that such developments could be harnessed in ways that we don't even understand, leading to unintended consequences. If the systems become sufficiently complex, it might be impossible for humans to predict how they will start to behave.

"If humanity is going to survive into the future, we need to better understand how complex properties, somehow, emerge from simple rules," said Levin n a statement. "This study is a direct contribution to getting a handle on what people are afraid of, which is unintended consequences," he said.

He said that the new study is an important step towards understanding such systems. By learning more about how living systems decide how they will behave, and whether and how that might be changed, we will be able to better understand their outcomes, he said in a statement.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/living-robots-xenobots-living-cells-frog-embryos-a9282251.html?utm_source=reddit.com

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Glow - 01-15-2020

https://www.livescience.com/frogbots-living-robots.html

This article actually makes me think of humanity.

We are programmed with karma, and influence we will encounter. We have a certain amount of time, and most reproduce to carry on the protocol.

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Kaaron - 01-15-2020

(01-14-2020, 07:43 PM)Glow Wrote: biological robots made from frog embryos that can swim in your body.
That was interesting, thanks.
Its amusing to me, how they justify the creation by stating the peaceful applications of the tech...like that's ever part of the M.O.
They should just list all the ways it can search n destroy lmao

RE: How will we transition into 4th Density if most of humanity will merge with machines? - Glow - 01-15-2020

Double post

(01-15-2020, 02:47 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(01-14-2020, 07:43 PM)Glow Wrote: biological robots made from frog embryos that can swim in your body.
That was interesting, thanks.
Its amusing to me, how they justify the creation by stating the peaceful applications of the tech...like that's ever part of the M.O.
They should just list all the ways it can search n destroy lmao

Just like humanity. The most destructive of all creation here on earth.

No doubt people would develop this discovery for harmful uses but they would have developed it regardless, it can do good too.
Just like humanity.

That’s actually why Elon musk is delving into the neural link. Someone will do it so if he does it first at least there is a chance it will have the capacity to not eliminate humans by phasing us out. In his mind it’s a way to not be as easily replaced by tgem if we can keep up.

We are a weird species. The negative bellicose behaviours will always be present till 3d ends. If we just leave the scary stuff to the ones focused on power and profits it’s really tipping the table in their favour.