Bring4th
Why is the negative polarity clever? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Why is the negative polarity clever? (/showthread.php?tid=17902)

Why is the negative polarity clever? - rinzler - 01-10-2020

Here:
"68.17 ▶ Questioner: I am interested in how the first distortion applies to the negatively polarized entity misplacing the mind/body/spirit complex. Why is the negatively polarized entity followed to the place of negative time/space? Why would one of us freely follow the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever."

How is this able to happen. I thought when you are in positive time/space you would be able to see all probable futures/outcomes of good/evil.
The negative entities are calculating. I believe they are incapable of perceiving a positive future. It would make sense , right? They destroy all light within them whereas the positive polarity accepts its own shadow.
The positive polarity is one of oneness thus they should be able to see a negative future as well, right? How is it then that it can be deceived by negative entities. I mean how can you literally follow a demon and think they can be saved....that's not love, it's stupidity. I guess you could almost say you are blinded by love. Like you're wearing rose-tinted glasses. That's how I see it.
I've seen this to be true in real life as well. Good people are made fools. They are easily manipulated and quickly deceived by psychopaths. There's this naivety and thinking that if they have no bad intention no one else has. I can't explain it. Why is the positive polarity like this? How could it be?
Or is it that they can only see the positive futures and only in 6th Density when you have achieved unity are you able to see both?

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Infinite - 01-10-2020

Ra was talking in a general manner and I believe, about third density entities. It's about some kind of naivety produced by love. When you love you are more naive and can be more easily fooled. Because you aren't malicious and not think bad about the others.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Ray711 - 01-10-2020

Ra themselves were naive in regards to what humanity would do with the teachings and gifts they gave to humanity. Perhaps most positive entities in Creation barely have any chance to explore (and thus accept) their own shadow, due to having evolved in very positive societies. Maybe we're in a privileged position, having incarnated in a planet of mixed polarity that allows us to explore the full spectrum of polarity. This might be not very common in Creation.

On the other hand, Ra did get into a lot of detail about what entails to be negative. So, it doesn't make sense to me that they would be so naive in regards to humanity's potential for negativity.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - kristina - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 10:31 AM)rinzler Wrote: Here:
"68.17 ▶ Questioner: I am interested in how the first distortion applies to the negatively polarized entity misplacing the mind/body/spirit complex. Why is the negatively polarized entity followed to the place of negative time/space? Why would one of us freely follow the entity?

Ra: I am Ra. The positive polarity sees love in all things. The negative polarity is clever."

How is this able to happen. I thought when you are in positive time/space you would be able to see all  probable futures/outcomes  of good/evil.
The negative entities are calculating. I believe they are incapable of perceiving a positive future. It would make sense , right?  They destroy all light within them whereas the positive polarity accepts its own shadow.
The positive polarity is one of oneness thus they should be able to see a negative future as well, right? How is it then that it can be deceived by negative entities. I mean how can you literally follow a demon and think they can be saved....that's not love, it's stupidity. I guess you could almost say you are blinded by love. Like you're wearing rose-tinted glasses. That's how I see it.
I've seen this to be true in real life as well. Good people are made fools. They are easily manipulated and quickly deceived by psychopaths. There's this naivety and thinking that if they have no bad intention no one else has. I can't explain it. Why is the positive polarity like this? How could it be?
Or is it that they can only see the positive futures and only in 6th Density when you have achieved unity are you able to see both?

Quote:I believe they are incapable of perceiving a positive future. It would make sense , right?  They destroy all light within them whereas the positive polarity accepts its own shadow.
I do not believe they are incapable of perceiving a positive future as they can perceive all possible outcomes just as we are. What they are capable of doing is like Infinite said, being clever as to fool especially a positive entity. Love without wisdom acts in the way we have all just described. Love sees nothing incorrect, it sees everything as love. And the negative entities whether they are human or from another density sees love as foolish and it leaves an entity wide open to be manipulated. And that is so true, but it is far more balanced to access wisdom with love.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - kristina - 01-10-2020

(01-10-2020, 11:16 AM)Ray711 Wrote: Ra themselves were naive in regards to what humanity would do with the teachings and gifts they gave to humanity. Perhaps most positive entities in Creation barely have any chance to explore (and thus accept) their own shadow, due to having evolved in very positive societies. Maybe we're in a privileged position, having incarnated in a planet of mixed polarity that allows us to explore the full spectrum of polarity. This might be not very common in Creation.

On the other hand, Ra did get into a lot of detail about what entails to be negative. So, it doesn't make sense to me that they would be so naive in regards to humanity's potential for negativity.

Entities that are waiting for a chance to incarnate upon the Earth agree that this planet is rich in opportunity to not only polarize and prepare for harvest but in some cases, to quickly polarize. That to me, says a ton.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Kaaron - 01-10-2020

How is this able to happen. I thought when you are in positive time/space you would be able to see all  probable futures/outcomes  of good/evil.
The negative entities are calculating. I believe they are incapable of perceiving a positive future. It would make sense , right?  They destroy all light within them whereas the positive polarity accepts its own shadow.

I think they are speaking of those behind the veil.
4D up don't have the veil...so conditions would be different.

I feel like they can see possible positive futures...or what are they trying to stomp out?
I feel like assuming they are trying to destroy light within, is a misunderstanding too.
Some may want to extinguish light within but blowing out another's candle so yours is brighter, is also STS.
This isn't destroying all light...just that of others.
The positive path is not that of Oneness.
The path of balance is.
Not all on the positive path embrace their shadow. Some only focus on light. Then get slapped by the universe for ignoring their shadow.
Just like STS. You can focus on yourself n fully embrace your own light.
The determining factor IMO, is whether you love yourself as all, or all as self.
It is the same path...directed internally or externally.
There is the STS path, which you may understand as needing expansion, when reaching mid 6D.
There is the STO path...which may also need expansion when reaching 6D...if the love of others, is not congruent with your love of self. This leads to unworthiness and the inability to open the third eye.
The third path, is balance.
Too much positive or negative, is counterproductive.
A full understanding and balanced view of BOTH, is required to expand in a harmonious manner.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - rinzler - 01-11-2020

(01-10-2020, 04:55 PM)Kaaron Wrote:

I think they are speaking of those behind the veil.
4D up don't have the veil...so conditions would be different.

I feel like they can see possible positive futures...or what are they trying to stomp out?
I feel like assuming they are trying to destroy light within, is a misunderstanding too.
Some may want to extinguish light within but blowing out another's candle so yours is brighter, is also STS.
This isn't destroying all light...just that of others.
The positive path is not that of Oneness.
The path of balance is.
Not all on the positive path embrace their shadow. Some only focus on light. Then get slapped by the universe for ignoring their shadow.
Just like STS. You can focus on yourself n fully embrace your own light.
The determining factor IMO, is whether you love yourself as all, or all as self.
It is the same path...directed internally or externally.
There is the STS path, which you may understand as needing expansion, when reaching mid 6D.
There is the STO path...which may also need expansion when reaching 6D...if the love of others, is not congruent with your love of self. This leads to unworthiness and the inability to open the third eye.
The third path, is balance.
Too much positive or negative, is counterproductive.
A full understanding and balanced view of BOTH, is required to expand in a harmonious manner.
I also see it that way. A balanced path is far better than full commitment as tempting as either side may be it's not the right way, at least for me.
The light/love can be blinding but the darkness can also be blinding. In the end they are one. Duality is a illusion. That's why I believe it's best to know and use both sides of the Force without falling for the dark side.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Ray711 - 01-11-2020

Quote:I also see it that way. A balanced path is far better than full commitment as tempting as either side may be it's not the right way, at least for me.
The light/love can be blinding but the darkness can also be blinding. In the end they are one. Duality is a illusion.

This might be true at the level of existence of the Infinite Creator, where absolute unity resolves all paradoxes, but at our level of existence, positive polarity and negative polarity are incompatible. They cannot coexist simultaneously.

Notice how your mind tends to generate positive thoughts automatically when you are at a high vibrational/emotional level. Likewise with negative thoughts if you are in a state of negativity. You don't feel a connection to negative thoughts if you are feeling genuinely happy, and there is a deep disharmony within the self when feeling depressed and being around happy people.

An action itself cannot be both positive and negative, either. We are either controlling or accepting a situation; loving someone or suppressing them; being radiant or absorbent. These are mutually exclusive states that can happen in succession one to another, but not in true simultaneity.

The idea of polarity is whether one life as a whole is going to embody more the values of one polarity or the other. Trying to be skilled at both polarities in one's life is a contradiction. It entails living life without having a clear goal or set of values in sight. Aka: the sinkhole of indifference. If we feel that love is a good value to live for in some situations, but that many other instances require control, strength and imposing ourselves on other people, then we are saying that those people do not deserve love. It's a life lived in an aimless way, without true commitment to the values of either polarity, and therefore, it will take us nowhere.

The role of one's negative side (or shadow) for those of us aiming at positive polarity is to give us a kind of inner strength and commitment to the values of love, acceptance, compassion, and so on. It's what makes us hold to those values with absolute determination, knowing what we stand for, and deflecting every blow coming at us from those who try to undermine or ridicule the values of the positive polarity. We act in true positive polarity by respecting the other person's freedom to ridicule the values of positive polarity, but inside of us we use the strength of our shadow side to claim with confidence where we stand, even if the whole world is against that. This is the role of the negative side within us once it has been recognized, accepted, loved and invited into the light.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - kristina - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 06:28 AM)Ray711 Wrote:
Quote:I also see it that way. A balanced path is far better than full commitment as tempting as either side may be it's not the right way, at least for me.
The light/love can be blinding but the darkness can also be blinding. In the end they are one. Duality is a illusion.

This might be true at the level of existence of the Infinite Creator, where absolute unity resolves all paradoxes, but at our level of existence, positive polarity and negative polarity are incompatible. They cannot coexist simultaneously.

Notice how your mind tends to generate positive thoughts automatically when you are at a high vibrational/emotional level. Likewise with negative thoughts if you are in a state of negativity. You don't feel a connection to negative thoughts if you are feeling genuinely happy, and there is a deep disharmony within the self when feeling depressed and being around happy people.

An action itself cannot be both positive and negative, either. We are either controlling or accepting a situation; loving someone or suppressing them; being radiant or absorbent. These are mutually exclusive states that can happen in succession one to another, but not in true simultaneity.

The idea of polarity is whether one life as a whole is going to embody more the values of one polarity or the other. Trying to be skilled at both polarities in one's life is a contradiction. It entails living life without having a clear goal or set of values in sight. Aka: the sinkhole of indifference. If we feel that love is a good value to live for in some situations, but that many other instances require control, strength and imposing ourselves on other people, then we are saying that those people do not deserve love. It's a life lived in an aimless way, without true commitment to the values of either polarity, and therefore, it will take us nowhere.

The role of one's negative side (or shadow) for those of us aiming at positive polarity is to give us a kind of inner strength and commitment to the values of love, acceptance, compassion, and so on. It's what makes us hold to those values with absolute determination, knowing what we stand for, and deflecting every blow coming at us from those who try to undermine or ridicule the values of the positive polarity. We act in true positive polarity by respecting the other person's freedom to ridicule the values of positive polarity, but inside of us we use the strength of our shadow side to claim with confidence where we stand, even if the whole world is against that. This is the role of the negative side within us once it has been recognized, accepted, loved and invited into the light.

Wow. Yes! Precisely my friend. It will be so difficult to get some to understand these simple concepts as they try so hard to seek to blend them in 3rd density and not recognize that it is a integral part of this journey. To skip this concept is to skip the lessons upon this plane of existence.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Kaaron - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 08:57 AM)kristina Wrote:

Wow. Yes! Precisely my friend. It will be so difficult to get some to understand these simple concepts as they try so hard to seek to blend them in 3rd density and not recognize that it is a integral part of this journey. To skip this concept is to skip the lessons upon this plane of existence.

The self and all, Oneness...is balance...coexistence of positive and negative in a state of realization that all is one, balanced in an infinite now.
Drawing love toward the self, or radiating it...is the flux...positive and negative application of the feeling or emotion. This is the densities. Manifestation of our distortions...positive and negative. This is what makes the universe move.
The field of matter exists and light moves through it...some are positive and some, negative. This is not good and bad...hierarchy...us vs them.
It is how everything exists.
Just because we have 3-4D bodies, doesn't necessarily mean we all operate at that level consciously.
We can be loving of self as well as others.
This is balance.
Am I missing something?

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - AnthroHeart - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 05:40 PM)Kaaron Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 08:57 AM)kristina Wrote:

The self and all, Oneness...is balance...coexistence of positive and negative in a state of realization that all is one, balanced in an infinite now.
Drawing love toward the self, or radiating it...is the flux...positive and negative application of the feeling or emotion. This is the densities. Manifestation of our distortions...positive and negative. This is what makes the universe move.
The field of matter exists and light moves through it...some are positive and some, negative. This is not good and bad...hierarchy...us vs them.
It is how everything exists.
Just because we have 3-4D bodies, doesn't necessarily mean we all operate at that level consciously.
We can be loving of self as well as others.
This is balance.
Am I missing something?

Do you think an enlightened person operates only at 3D or 4D?

Could they operate at the level of Creator?

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Kaaron - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 06:00 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: A: Do you think an enlightened person operates only at 3D or 4D?

B: Could they operate at the level of Creator?

A: No I think our physical complex does.
B: I feel like we can embody infinite intelligence and infinite energy...we are that.
As we balance all aspects of self (both positive and negative), we begin operate in harmony with the creation. This is when we see both positive and negative as two sides of the same coin.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Ray711 - 01-11-2020

(01-11-2020, 05:40 PM)Kaaron Wrote: We can be loving of self as well as others.
This is balance.
Am I missing something?

We have different views on what polarity is. My read is that the Service to Others path serves others but also the self. The Service to Self path only includes particular ways in which the self serves itself; namely, those of control and manipulation that entail a perception that the self is somehow better than or more important than others. To accept oneself is the trademark of STO, and while technically it is a service to the self, it is the complete opposite of what the Service to Self path is really about.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Kaaron - 01-12-2020

(01-11-2020, 07:55 PM)Ray711 Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 05:40 PM)Kaaron Wrote: We can be loving of self as well as others.
This is balance.
Am I missing something?

We have different views on what polarity is. My read is that the Service to Others path serves others but also the self. The Service to Self path only includes particular ways in which the self serves itself; namely, those of control and manipulation that entail a perception that the self is somehow better than or more important than others. To accept oneself is the trademark of STO, and while technically it is a service to the self, it is the complete opposite of what the Service to Self path is really about.
So what about a monk who spends their life in solitude on a hill?
Is that service to self? Or others?
The self can serve itself in as many infinite ways, as it can serve others.
The self service path may have some manipulative selves. It also has a bunch of positive, self focused selves. It means seeing self as separate...which can lead to being convinced of superiority...if you choose this. It isn't written in stone.
I feel like its presumptuous to say that because one is focused on self, it is doing it for the agenda of being better than, another part of self.
That is a path that is available within the illusion of the self serving densities.
There are shadows that can exist there, if you choose to ignore them and separate them from yourself.
You can also exist as the infinite creator through knowledge of self.

Conversely, there are a lot of people who believe that we need to focus on the infinite creator and thats called "positivity". They push away what they see as dark or negative, without realizing that it is possible as incarnate beings, to understand both. That the negative friends are actually us...or the shadows we push away because we're ignoring inner work. We run around trying to burn off karma by being STO, without doing any work at healing the distortions within. This is what happens when radiance, out balances reflection.
When we push...as positively polarized entities...instead of pull...as negative.
We can offer our truth...some might call that "help" on the STO path.
The help needed, may be a reflective ear. Which is actually an action which requires being compassionate yet internal. This is a negative, pulling action...we are drawing out the energy of another. They are being positive by communicating their state of being, to the other entity.
Positive and negative are states of push and pull.
The 4D realm of understanding both, leads to 5D wisdom of application. It shows us how they work together to produce light in unity or 6D IMO.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Ray711 - 01-12-2020

(01-12-2020, 01:33 AM)Kaaron Wrote: So what about a monk who spends their life in solitude on a hill?
Is that service to self? Or others?

It would depend both on the monk's reason for seeking solitude, and the general perceptions and feelings he/she has towards other people. Ra explains this exact situation here:

Quote:80.11 Questioner: Could I say, then, that implicit in the process of becoming adept is the possible partial polarization towards service to self because simply the adept becomes disassociated with many of his kind or like in the particular density which he inhabits?

Ra: I am Ra. This is likely to occur. The apparent happening is disassociation whether the truth is service to self and thus true disassociation from other-selves or service to others and thus true association with the heart of all other-selves and disassociation only from the illusory husks which prevent the adept from correctly perceiving the self and other-self as one.

80.12 Questioner: Then you say that this effect of disassociation on the service-to-others adept is a stumbling block or slowing process in reaching that goal which he aspires to? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. This disassociation from the miasma of illusion and misrepresentation of each and every distortion is a quite necessary portion of an adept’s path. It may be seen by others to be unfortunate.

In regards to the concepts of radiance and absorption, I think it's incorrect to consider that anything that the self receives from others is an act of absorption in the negative sense. Knowing how to receive that which others give freely to us is an important part of the STO path, as stated by Ra and other metaphysical beings. True absorption in the negative sense is to deliberately manipulate and control others, taking from them what they would not give to us out of their own free will. This is much more subtle than it seems, though, and it doesn't even have to involve any overt actions against other people. Merely judging and talking badly about somebody behind their backs entails this kind of negative absorption. Even if it happens only in our minds, we are picturing them as being wrong, and ourselves as a kind of authority that is implied to be superior to the other person. This gives us an ego boost by establishing this sort of hierarchy where they are inferior and we are better.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Nau7ik - 01-12-2020

Thank you for including that quote Ray! Yes, this is a quite necessary aspect of adepthood. One will dissociate from the consensus culture and look within with peace and silence.
Let me give an example, our Lord Jesus Christ. He wandered for years before returning to the Holy Land to serve as the Christ. That time of solitude was very necessary, and he came back and served with a pure heart, fulfilling his purpose and service.

It is not service to self to retreat to do the inner work. It can be, sure, but that depends on the individual. But even so, it is an aspect of the path of adepthood, which both positives and negatives may tread.

“If you can’t love yourself, how are you going to love others?” One cannot serve as a vessel for God’s Will when he is impure and unbalanced. The Fiery Serpent, the Kundalini, cannot flow freely throughout the energy when it is not in equilibrium.

Not all service is flashy and showy. White adepts radiate love and Light to the planet and the population. This is service that we do not see or know about, yet it is a vital service to others.

The power to affect positive change can be done through visualization, but this requires training.

Finding that place of Silence within is so important, and it’s much harder to do that when one is constantly busy and caught up in daily life affairs. We are working with subtle but powerful energies. This can wreak havoc when not worked properly. Hence the relative solitude and dissociation involved in magical/spiritual training.

RE: Why is the negative polarity clever? - Kaaron - 01-12-2020

Interpret how you see fit.