Bring4th
Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend (/showthread.php?tid=17909)

Pages: 1 2 3

Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Changa Mane - 01-12-2020

edit: 95% STS*

Hey, I was wondering this.

It doesn't seem good, nor logic to me, that they can't ascend, even though source is willing to experience every kind of experience.
I mean, what if a being likes to make others suffer, but there are a couple of beings which it likes and which it helps. Is such a being supposed to stay in it's present density forever?

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - AnthroHeart - 01-12-2020

I see it as STS holds off love/light, and STO allows love/light into it.

A person that is in the sinkhole would be uncomfortable in higher density. They don't accept or reject enough of the love/light.

But Source has a magnetic pull towards it, so you will inevitably go towards it and be drawn upwards. It's like falling towards a star.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - tamaryn - 01-12-2020

In my experience, yes. Everyone does at the moment of death unless they don't want to.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Louisabell - 01-13-2020

You have to ask what one is ascending to? The path back to the Creator is one in which we come to know the Creator, so why would you ascend if you still carry indifference towards knowing the Creator (in the Self and other-selves)? Higher densities present their own challenges.

The being in the example you gave "likes this and doesn't like that". This being has bias and personal preferences, and is thereby partaking in the buffet of 3D experience, and therefore is an entity of 3D.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Infinite - 01-13-2020

(01-12-2020, 06:37 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: edit: 95% STS*

It doesn't seem good, nor logic to me, that they can't ascend, even though source is willing to experience every kind of experience.
I mean, what if a being likes to make others suffer, but there are a couple of beings which it likes and which it helps. Is such a being supposed to stay in it's present density forever?

It's a matter of "vibratory ressonance". The entity that doesn't achive the minium degree of STO or STS polarity can't support the fourth density vibration. It's not about fair or unfair. But laws of the universe.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Nau7ik - 01-13-2020

(01-12-2020, 06:37 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: edit: 95% STS*

That is confused polarity and will not cut it. A clear, conscious Choice must be realized/actualization.

No one stays in 3D forever. Evolution is inevitable, however slow it may be. Being conscious of our path helps to accelerate it.

There are major turning points along the path of polarization. It forces one to make a choice, for example lets us look at the Left Hand Path. One is using career to practice LHP principles, and he has a family at home. There will come a point when he must choose between his family or career. Choosing career will be a further shutting down of the heart and will polarize him to the negative. (He is serving himself at the expense of others.)

There are seeming negatives, like you gave an example of, who are on the LHP but aren’t truly STS at the base of their being. They don’t want to let go of their few loved ones, be it a wife, or a child, or whatever. This going back and forth between love and selfishness is confused polarity. He hasn’t clarified his choice, he will need to keep working with the lessons of 3D.

This is precisely the problem with the 3D repeating souls on the planet. People aren’t bad, but they’re not too goodly either. It’s a mix of STS and STO. Third Density is for the purpose of realizing our Choice in total free will. “To experience all things desired” “To learn the ways of love,” as Ra said.

In conclusion, to harvest from the third density one must achieve a grade of 51%+ service-to-others or 95%+ service-to-self. To achieve these percentages requires clear conscious effort. One cannot achieve these percentages when he’s going back and forth in confusion between love and control. We are given opportunities to make our Choice and to remake our Choice. Until one does, he is still working with the lessons of this density, and it is not appropriate that he should move onto a higher density to learns the lessons which have as their basis the learnings of 3D.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - unity100 - 01-30-2020

'Ascension' is christian spiritual mythology.

Requirement for 4d experience is 51% for positive, 95% for negative. 50% 50% doesnt cut it.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Ymarsakar - 02-24-2020

If someone scores a 25% or 49% on their addition and subtraction test... do you then graduate that person to the next grade?

If you do... they'll just drop back down again when they fail the algebra tests. Except this time, they'll be even more pissed off, soul fragmented, and frustrated at the lack of progress.

Motivation is a big issue for eternal entities. Keeping yourself entertained while failing a lot... is a result of persistence or maybe masochism.

Another christian spiritual mythology is the Yeshua quote about "lukewarm". Get off the fence.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Nau7ik - 02-26-2020

(01-12-2020, 06:37 PM)Changa Mane Wrote: edit: 95% STS*

Then he polarizes to the negative path, but there are certain requirements for harvestability. He needs to be able to harness and focus the Light enough within himself to use that power. If he is not at least 95% STS he is not going to be able to handle the Light of negative 4D. Not to mention many of the negative entities in that SMC who are farther along their path. He will be abused and at the bottom rungs of the ladder.

The situation you described will not cut it on the negative path. Entities such as the one you described are of a confused polarity. Service to self means that the self is all-important, no one else. He does not have love for anyone but himself. Negatives in 3D are faced with choices such as abandoning (in the heart, in love) their wives, husbands, children, families, friends. Friends are nothing more than a useful tool. Once they outlive their usefulness to the negative entity they are cast aside.

We are here to “learn the ways of love,” and we don’t leave here until we have learned the ways of the negative or positive path and polarized consciously on that path. If you’re a negative who still wants to keep some people close, you’re gonna have to make a choice: love or loss. You can’t have both. Karma will be invoked and will force you to make a choice. (I’m starting to have a more nuanced understanding of karma with Tarot study.) The basic meaning of karma is work / action. Situations will come up that force you to make a choice between STS or STO.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 02-26-2020

(02-26-2020, 10:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Negatives in 3D are faced with choices such as abandoning (in the heart, in love) their wives, husbands, children, families, friends.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters - yes, even their own life - such a person cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26 NIV)

Does it mean Jesus calls for STS?

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - AnthroHeart - 02-26-2020

(02-26-2020, 12:03 PM)kraken99 Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 10:34 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: Negatives in 3D are faced with choices such as abandoning (in the heart, in love) their wives, husbands, children, families, friends.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters - yes, even their own life - such a person cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26 NIV)

I don't know. He also said to love your enemies, and STS don't love their enemies.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 02-26-2020

(02-26-2020, 12:34 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote:

I don't know. He also said to love your enemies, and STS don't love their enemies.

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." (John 8:44 NIV)
These words that Jesus addressed to his opponents are not too nice, aren't they. IMHO it is maybe the worst word offend of those times.

What I would like to express, the polarization of STS/STO as a basic criterion of the harvest is a great distortion of the Ra material. The crucial point is how far the self (of others) is from the Creator. Is the Christ self near the Creator? Then his STS is perfectly fine. Are gangsters near the Creator? If not compared to me, then my service to them is wrong. My good service to them is not satisfy theirs egos, but pull them to the Creator through theirs free will. Which legitimate both martyrdom for them and killing them (in case of self-defense). To beat up a brat during his robbery is STO because one’s love (not hatred) for him (as well as it is STS).

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - flofrog - 02-26-2020

I think it meant that for someone to become his disciple, he/she had to be ready to abandon his family and walk away with him.

Personally I doubt he used the word hate, as we know that the Bible has been many times written and re-written, and most certainly Jesus spoke about reincarnation, which has been totally obliterated from the Bible.

It would be so interesting to find element of his life in India where he studied with sages.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 02-27-2020

(02-26-2020, 07:26 PM)flofrog Wrote: Personally I doubt he used the word hate

Because it undermines your concept of sunny, keep-smiling and positive polarized person (aka do-gooder). So you must erase, somehow eliminate such kind of dangerous information.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - David_1 - 02-27-2020

A question was asked about the reference of Jesus to hating family members if the person wanted to be a disciple.
   [For emphasis, Jesus sometimes spoke using extreme examples.]
   My interpretation of the words of Jesus are that Jesus was able to allow the love of the Father (The Creator) to fully shine through him to others, and he fully cared about others.  He considered a disciple to be a person through whom the Creator’s love would also shine.  So, if a family member stood in the way of that love and blocked that love, then that family member must become less important than the love of the Creator, if the goal is to be service-to-others.  I think Jesus was saying that love for others is more important than even close family members.
   {I will also use an extreme example.  If my wife engaged in murder for hire, I could not maintain my relationship with her.  I am so glad she is completely opposite of that!}

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 02-27-2020

For soothing, appeasing, fully polarized positive entities:
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law – a man's enemies will be the members of his own household." (Matthew 10:34-36 NIV)

"Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it." (Matthew 10:38 NIV)

Can you guys, cram this teaching into your STO?

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kristina - 02-29-2020

(02-27-2020, 10:09 AM)kraken99 Wrote: For soothing, appeasing, fully polarized positive entities:
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law – a man's enemies will be the members of his own household." (Matthew 10:34-36 NIV)

"Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it." (Matthew 10:38 NIV)

Sword=discernment, divine judgements, wisdom. Teaching those who want to hear will then learn to be their own guides.
As soon as you learn the Truth you turn from your traditional family, and you are now living among those who you thought were your enemies. The non-tradition. A natural thing to do once the Truth has been ascertained.

You lose your "little life" and are born into your "real life". Once one is part of the Christ Consciousness, a new life is born and the old has died.
I do not have a hard time cramming that into my STO philosophy. Thanks for giving me more to cram. Love and light.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - sillypumpkins - 03-01-2020

I feel like STS oriented entities do what they do because they love All

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Sacred Fool - 03-01-2020

Another way of viewing this (internally, not using externalized percentages), which is kinda-sorta alluded to above, is to look at your own patterns when you are under stress.  The stairs of light experience is inherently stressful just because you will "ascend" into stronger and stronger light and that will make transparent all your hidden fears and anxieties, feelings of unworthiness, shame, terror, etc., etc. 

So, when you are under stress, do you turn towards love and freedom or do you contract and hunker down?

My guess is that, whether one is STO or STS dominant, it's the internal clarity of one's inherent energetic devotion to the service of spiritual being (as measured under stress) which will be the determining factor of how much intensity of Divine Light one can feel comfortable merging with...either when living or post mortem.

If the translucency of 4D causes you to contract your own light, then you may find you need more rough-and-tumble 3D experience to bring you to the point of doing the miserable work of deep self knowledge, acceptance and love.  That is, doing the deep-reaching surgical work of splitting your own self open to discover Divine Love/Light dwelling therein.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 03-02-2020

(02-29-2020, 09:42 PM)kristina Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 10:09 AM)kraken99 Wrote: For soothing, appeasing, fully polarized positive entities:

Sword=discernment, divine judgements, wisdom. Teaching those who want to hear will then learn to be their own guides.
As soon as you learn the Truth you turn from your traditional family, and you are now living among those who you thought were your enemies. The non-tradition. A natural thing to do once the Truth has been ascertained.

You lose your "little life" and are born into your "real life". Once one is part of the Christ Consciousness, a new life is born and the old has died.
I do not have a hard time cramming that into my STO philosophy. Thanks for giving me more to cram. Love and light.

And how about this quote (Matthew 15:22-26):
A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, "Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly." Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, "Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us." He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel." The woman came and knelt before him. "Lord, help me!" she said. He replied, "It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs."

Hmm... to compare another nation to dogs...

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Ymarsakar - 03-02-2020

(03-01-2020, 01:41 AM)sillypumpkins Wrote:

I feel like STS oriented entities do what they do because they love All

Yes, a very distorted form of love in which they want all of Creation and the Souls in it to be saved. And that is only possible by destroying free will.

yeshua of nazareth tells me to say that the word he used was not hate but something closer to "esteem less". Thus if you value your traditions and family more than spiritual practice... when your familyt tells you to stop, you then stop.

The bible is a set of channeled sources by different authors. Quoting it in its distorted form here, instead of the iamraw material, is its own form of STS. Humanity was told through the Law of One Ra material to question contacts with spirit and other worlds... humans don't listen very well apparently.

Also, humanity did not include all of the bible in the bible.

This type of information is hard enough to digest without running it through human biases, STS Agent Smith dark manipulations, and language translation problems.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kristina - 03-02-2020

Quote:This type of information is hard enough to digest without running it through human biases, STS Agent Smith dark manipulations, and language translation problems.
Well, then we have that, human biases, translation problems and hidden meanings as well. One must look at a scripture from The Holy Book with great discernment and only taking what resonates with him. And what resonates with him, may not with another.
As for the final Bible text regarding casting the bread to the dogs, will take some contemplation on my end. We first need to understand what bread means and generally speaking it is spiritual food, then the meaning of dogs in this context. This text does not resonate with me therefore I am almost humbled to allow someone else to tackle this one.
Sometimes meditating on something lightly will yield the answer you seek.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - flofrog - 03-02-2020

(03-02-2020, 06:46 PM)kristina Wrote:
Quote:This type of information is hard enough to digest without running it through human biases, STS Agent Smith dark manipulations, and language translation problems.
Well, then we have that, human biases, translation problems and hidden meanings as well. One must look at a scripture from The Holy Book with great discernment and only taking what resonates with him. And what resonates with him, may not with another.
As for the final Bible text regarding casting the bread to the dogs, will take some contemplation on my end. We first need to understand what bread means and generally speaking it is spiritual food, then the meaning of dogs in this context. This text does not resonate with me therefore I am almost humbled to allow someone else to tackle this one.
Sometimes meditating on something lightly will yield the answer you seek.

So true kristina. What resonates with one may not with someone else.

Quite a few quotes in the bible used to have me feel a bit ill at ease, often a small intuition would say, this was not exactly so. Still there is a lot which makes us feel so light. I love the Song of Solomon, and so many many things from Yeshua of course

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 03-03-2020

I simply don't understand why we should polarize either to STO or STS. The problem is not if to prefer self or others, but who is (the distortion we have of) self or others. How can you prefer to serve to someone, if you don't know him? It is not OK to serve to a devil. It is not OK to serve someones first and then, maybe, to realize who actually they are.

I grew up in a communistic country. Almost every dissent action against the regime was driven by a state secret service. So I am naturally cautious. We in the East really wonder how you guys in the West are so naive.

Yes, The Ra material is important, inspiring material. But what is the fruit? Don committed suicide. Carla contribute to it a little bit, because she tried to reduce Don’s free will. Ra didn't help them in theirs difficult situation by some relevant advise at that time but answered silly questions about a cat.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - Black Dragon - 03-03-2020

The universe is shifting from a dualogic tyranny to a more free, heart centered, trinity consciousness. I believe that a DELIBERATE(not unconscious-sinkhole) effort down a disciplined middle path may well become available(if it isn't already, I mean, look at the Tree of Life, I'm no expert, but it looks to show three paths not just two).

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kristina - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 12:33 AM)kraken99 Wrote: I simply don't understand why we should polarize either to STO or STS. The problem is not if to prefer self or others, but who is (the distortion we have of) self or others. How can you prefer to serve to someone, if you don't know him? It is not OK to serve to a devil. It is not OK to serve someones first and then, maybe, to realize who actually they are.

I grew up in a communistic country. Almost every dissent action against the regime was driven by a state secret service. So I am naturally cautious. We in the East really wonder how you guys in the West are so naive.

Yes, The Ra material is important, inspiring material. But what is the fruit? Don committed suicide. Carla contribute to it a little bit, because she tried to reduce Don’s free will. Ra didn't help them in theirs difficult situation by some relevant advise at that time but answered silly questions about a cat.

LOL!
Quote:Ra didn't help them in theirs difficult situation by some relevant advise at that time but answered silly questions about a cat.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 12:33 AM)kraken99 Wrote: I simply don't understand why we should polarize either to STO or STS. The problem is not if to prefer self or others, but who is (the distortion we have of) self or others. How can you prefer to serve to someone, if you don't know him? It is not OK to serve to a devil. It is not OK to serve someones first and then, maybe, to realize who actually they are.

"It is not okay to..."

Lemme stop you right there, buddy. The One blinks at neither the light nor the dark, and finds it perfectly okay, whatever it is, it seems.

Just because YOU are not okay with something does not mean "it is not okay"

"Yes, The Ra material is important, inspiring material. But what is the fruit?"

That is your decision.

The fruit for me has been a path of healing and magick. So the fruit for me is increasingly abundant and sweet. That is MY decision. MY will. Nobody can decide your will for you. It is up to you to decide what fruit the LOO material bears.

A belief is a decision first. Remember that. You find meaning where you decide to find it.

"Ra didn't help them in theirs difficult situation by some relevant advise at that time but answered silly questions about a cat."

Ra only answered the questions they asked, respecting their free will. This is explicitly stated in the material itself. Don't blame Ra for the group's transient questions. As for Don Killing himself, that was as a result of a 5th density being interacting with him, psychically greeting him and pulling aspects out of his own mind in order to find ways to manipulate him, because these dark ruminations still held meaning to him.

It is not Ra's responsibility to "help" them with "helpful advice" against their will, nor is it your responsibility to decide for others what is helpful to them.

As for STO or STS, I don't see what any of this stuff has to do with that question.

The reason you have to polarize is because you will be too confused to find any meaning in the densities above this one otherwise if you do not. Plain and simple.

The name of the game here is MEANING and discovering where YOU prefer to seek it.

Polarity is the RESULT of understanding your own will, and until you do that, you are simply NOT READY to move on, because you are still confused as to where you derive your meaning from, so it would be pointless then to be in the higher densities.

Also, you may have corrected the 95% thing, but you still have it wrong.

It's 51% STO, not 50.

Also, as Ymarsakar pointed out, motivation is a big deal for eternal beings. If you aint motivated to do it, you aint gonna. BELIEVE ME, I know that.

So again, what would the point be in moving on without first establishing one's will?

You signed up for this s***, or you would not be here. Remember that.

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - kraken99 - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 09:39 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: Ra only answered the questions they asked, respecting their free will.
Yes, but he also indicated the unimportance of some question (3.6). When the Ra saw strong interest in pyramids (because healing) he discouraged of it (4.8) and he didn't see disrespecting free will of such advise. Because it was implicitly evolved in the intention of the questioners (if the Ra wouldn't direct them and answered such kind of questions they could spent maybe theirs lives in it as a pyramid creators e.g.).

Don was (physically) seriously ill and we can suppose all group wanted Don's health. And the Ra answered some useless questions about a cat… If you know in my boot is a scorpion inside and I want to put the boot on, don't you warn me? Because I am babbling something, didn't ask the right question and have free will?

(03-03-2020, 09:39 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: That is your decision.

The fruit for me has been a path of healing and magick. So the fruit for me is increasingly abundant and sweet. That is MY decision. MY will. Nobody can decide your will for you. It is up to you to decide what fruit the LOO material bears.
1+1=3 is not about my decision, my decision, my will, is to verify it or don't verify it (i.e. to accept blind faith).

I claim the polarization of STO/STS is not primary but secondary matter. The primary matter is subject, who serves to self/others (see John 8:42).

Let's suppose I give you some great car* (an EU car, I am from EU, sorry). It is your first car and you are enthusiastic about it. I'll teach you how to drive but give you the instruction that the most important matter is the manual gear, gearing, not the road, the road is secondary. If you believe me, it'll kill you one day. I don't need to kill you myself, you will kill yourself and you will even be thankful for me.

edit: * in post communist countries we use still manual transmission:-)

As I can understand, according the Ra it is better to be polarized even to the negative path than not to be polarized.

Is it better to bring up your child to be a full qualified (> 95%) criminal than don't bring up?
Is it better to be a human beast, like Himmler (35.5), than to be a lesser sinner or even lesser (<50%) good doer?

Hey guys, aren't you nuts?

RE: Can beings, that are neither 50% STS, nor 50% STO ascend - isis - 03-03-2020

(03-03-2020, 05:32 PM)kraken99 Wrote: As I can understand, according the Ra it is better to be polarized even to the negative path than not to be polarized.

that's the part i find extremely retarded