Bring4th
Entity greetings at night? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Entity greetings at night? (/showthread.php?tid=17911)

Entity greetings at night? - Nowheretoday - 01-14-2020

Second night I've been waken up by a voice, last night I was deep in sleep dreaming nothing even close to a nightmare when on my right ear I hear a growling/scream, the night before it was a phrase yelled in anger, don't remember what it said, but didn't feel distant at all. And all this now that my girlfriend is staying with me for the week. All the other times that I've slept with her I had been drinking and never heard anything. Let's add to this that she had dealt with several situations of sorrow in her life with a recent attempt to take her own life. On the first occasion I know she woke up also, the second was just me.
My theory says there's an entity near her that has been feeding of this negative energy and is probably not happy at all with me lol, I greeted it back in my own way.
As a note I don't walk around hearing or seeing things like this.
Anyone ever experienced something like this?

RE: Entity greetings at night? - Glow - 01-15-2020

(01-14-2020, 07:03 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: Second night I've been waken up by a voice, last night I was deep in sleep dreaming nothing even close to a nightmare when on my right ear I hear a growling/scream, the night before it was a phrase yelled in anger, don't remember what it said, but didn't feel distant at all. And all this now that my girlfriend is staying with me for the week. All the other times that I've slept with her I had been drinking and never heard anything. Let's add to this that she had dealt with several situations of sorrow in her life with a recent attempt to take her own life. On the first occasion I know she woke up also, the second was just me.
My theory says there's an entity near her that has been feeding of this negative energy and is probably not happy at all with me lol, I greeted it back in my own way.
As a note I don't walk around hearing or seeing things like this.
Anyone ever experienced something like this?

I have had a lot of visitors. My guess is instead of an entity feeding off her it is an energy of her sorrow reaching out and making itself known. The shadow wants to heal, pain/grief isn't a quiet mouse energy it can be very angry like an injured animal, or scared child especially if it is powerful enough that she is suicidal. it will lash out like those words you heard. The pain wants to be witnessed seen fully and healed.
Whether you call that a part of her or a part of another entity, shadows still need one thing, love and light.

Ra even says with psychic greetings of the negative type to send them love.
I am sorry she is going through this. I have been there myself. The only way out is through.

It might be a good idea to set an intention that when you go to bed at night that your energy is the only one allowed near you. I have had visitors from suffering friends hours away so they can reach across distance. Sleep hygiene energetically is pretty important so I would either yourself set the intent or ask your higher self to do so for you. All you need is an energetic boundary to keep only in contact with your own energy through the night.

RE: Entity greetings at night? - ada - 01-15-2020

Try praying before bed, or lighting a candle.

Also like glow suggested, set an intention.

RE: Entity greetings at night? - RitaJC - 01-15-2020

This might help to deal with the entity(s)

RE: Entity greetings at night? - Scah - 01-15-2020

It sounds a like like hypnagogic hallucinations.
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321070.php

RE: Entity greetings at night? - aniedam - 01-16-2020

From my own experience of other entities after some time they give up. Just be hard with it and go with them. Ra said as an example Jesus, he went for death eith negative ones, so do as positively as you can go for your own death if they will get you. Nothing is much more positive than this Ra says. Huh, it is hard to be positive isn't it?

RE: Entity greetings at night? - zvonimir - 02-07-2020

I have had such experiences,during sleep , in my childhood i often had feelings of being lifted up to ceiling and then carried out of the room through a window,always followed by anxiety and fear and being paralyzed.from my perspective there were several entites i could only see dark siluets no details.Anyway after multiple7 such encounters i finaly managed to break those chains of fear and paralysis and u waited for them to come again then when i felt there presence around my bed i turned towards them in suddenly and asked what do they want.Insantly the room got darker for me but i didnt give up do i couldnt get back to sleep lol .That was during age 7-14 if i recall correctly.They didnt return after this has occured and i never told my parentss or anyone .

The second visitations were from a single dark siluete entity in adult form 3-5 years ago .He waa standing next to me during sleep,wakes me up with strong sensation of fear and paralysys as usual.After some time i managed to gather strength to confront him and to break the paralysy s sensstion and asked him in serious tone what does hw want,his siluet vanished immediately so i waited for it to return .Next time he / it returned this time was standing next to my wife bed side ,i tried to get a hold of it with my hands and blocking the path to doors but it just vapourized in front of me ,the most i recall it waa 180 cm dark siluete with some kind of an old hat on its head.

Am relieved it's gone do i wonder if lost my opportunity to communicate with it in another way ,and what was the purpose of such experience.

So far it has not returned .....i dont understand it......

RE: Entity greetings at night? - RitaJC - 02-08-2020

(01-16-2020, 06:17 PM)aniedam Wrote: Huh, it is hard to be positive isn't it?

No, not for me any more.

Why do you believe it is?

RE: Entity greetings at night? - Staci141 - 02-09-2020

I have noticed that when I seek positive spiritual answers that my greetings gain in days per week occurrences. In the past this has scared me to the point of me putting down my faith and spirituality. After reading Ra, Law of One, I’ve learned to manage these greetings better. I’ve been invoking the angels as well as sending the entities love and light. This has given more to me than any defense I’ve employed in the past. That’s not to say it’s not creepy. I just have a feeling empowerment now. I know this isn’t easy for you at the moment, friend. But it will seem easier. Love, Light & Peace