Bring4th
I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? (/showthread.php?tid=17927)

I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - rinzler - 01-27-2020

I wrote down an entire page and somehow my computer crashed and its gone. I'm too tired and depressed to write it all down again so I'll keep it short and simple.

Is there any way to survive it without losing polarity/chance to harvest?

I feel that I am not going to be harvested. I am completely broken . I don't think there is a way to fix that during this lifetime.

Sometimes I think that maybe the negative path is more suited but I'm too weak for that. I can't even decide. I don't know what I want. I don't even know what polarity I am honestly..
How do I find out which polarity I'm closer to? I remember Ra saying that most are far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious. I need to find this out and I can start making progess because I have absolutely no idea where I am right now. I'm really confused.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - AnthroHeart - 01-27-2020

It sounds like a dark night of the soul.
Mine lasted about two weeks.

See if you can ask your guardian angel (or whatever power you believe in) to help comfort you.

I do that even now. I was really in hell when I went through that, and only love kept me sane.

Also there was a song that went "it's never too late" that kept me going.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - breakingties - 01-27-2020

Your imagination and belief system creates your reality. Hell is the place where you don't accept the moment as it is, with all the struggles and negative thoughts and emotions.

You have two options:
1) You get in charge of your imagination and belief system and change it into a positive one, and your reality will reflect that.
2) You accept the moment as it is, with all the negative thoughts and emotions.

Both paths can be combined, starting with the second one, the acceptance ushering you in a more positive mindset from where you can change your belief system. Don't worry so much about being harvestable and about your polarity. Don't overthink things.

Another 2 practices:
1) Just watch your thoughts and feelings and don't identify with them. Become an observer of your mind and body without judging everything that comes in.
2) Surrender your thoughts back to The Infinite One and surrender to the present moment, which is already perfect, despite it may not seem as this.

If you struggle with this practices, meditation, and focusing on doing what you really love and like will help. I was in your shoes not so long time ago, and these things worked for me.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Strannik - 01-27-2020

(01-27-2020, 01:42 PM)rinzler Wrote: Is there any way to survive it without losing polarity/chance to harvest?

The concept of polarity, abstractly, in fact, there are no entities that are in positive polarity and do not use negative and vice versa.
So do not now care about the polarities. Do not get hung up on the desire to be harvest, it will only slow down development. You just need to open in yourself the stream of consciousness of your higher self, then it itself will tell you the way and guide you through life. There are concrete steps for this.

The confusion that you experience is a good sign of the development of the spirit, much worse when a person moves nowhere and at the same time thinks that everything is in order.

Learn to just watch your life from the outside, behind your thoughts, then you can learn to identify those thoughts that impede your development, you can identify objects in your home that help you, and those that you better get rid of, you can learn to direct the energy of your life. Ask me if you need help in training development steps and finding inner balance.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - kristina - 01-27-2020

(01-27-2020, 01:42 PM)rinzler Wrote: I wrote down an entire page and somehow my computer crashed and its gone. I'm too tired and depressed to write it all down again so I'll keep it short and simple.

I feel that I am not going to be harvested. I am completely broken . I don't think there is a way to fix that during this lifetime.

Sometimes I think that maybe the negative path is more suited but I'm too weak for that. I can't even decide. I don't know what I want. I don't even know what polarity I am honestly..
How do I find out which polarity I'm closer to? I remember Ra saying that most are far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious. I need to find this out and I can start making progess because I have absolutely no idea where I am right now. I'm really confused.
Hey, what kind of hell are you in besides the inability to figure out what your polarity is? I know you said you wrote a whole bunch of things and your computer crashed which made you lose it. Is it possible to write it again? Surely one of us has had a similar experience.
I have to tell you to forget polarity. There is so much more to focus upon than polarity. For instance, like how you are feeling right now is far more important than needing to figure out if you have made the choice. Anyway, if you could write once more I know that several or at least one of us could relate to you and your experience.
Love and light. Hang in there...I know we must be able to address this together.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - RitaJC - 01-28-2020

(01-27-2020, 01:42 PM)rinzler Wrote: I wrote down an entire page and somehow my computer crashed and its gone. I'm too tired and depressed to write it all down again so I'll keep it short and simple.

Are you willing to start questioning every belief of yours that doesn't feel light and expansive?

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Nau7ik - 01-28-2020

You are already well along the way of your chosen path. You are a positive seeker. You are not service to self. Occasionally I think on the Left Hand Path, but it’s illusion and glamor that’s fascinating us. If you were truly negative at the base of your being, you’d have been walking that path your entire life, and it would not have led you to the Law of One, a very positive philosophy.

It’s an intense time on this earth. I have my times where I am feeling very emotional and like I’m stuck/trapped here and I don’t know how to get out or direct my life in a more fulfilling way.
These moments pass and you’ll see more clearly again.

A necessary part of the Right Hand Path is self love and care. We need to be well and balanced ourselves so that we may serve others with an open heart. To focus on the healing of the self is not selfish.

These are the End Times and they are thrilling but also challenging. We are being tested and tempered (as in a refining fire) so that our spirits shall be able to handle a more dense Light. It’s not always easy.

I’m saying this now but just a few weeks ago I was feeling so low and lost and I was very unhappy. Those dark clouds have passed and I can see my situation and the solutions more clearly. Taking to friends or the forum helps a lot.

The I-Ching Oracle helped me feel better. if you don’t know what that it, the I-Ching is an ancient Chinese divination system. It has high spiritual rapport. It’s a protected Oracle.
I needed answers and it gave me what I was seeking for: what can I do to change my life so that it’s more fulfilling?
If you feel so inclined, ask it a heartfelt quest. Let it flow out from your heart and you will get a response.

I use https://ichingonline.net/

The I-Ching is my favorite system of divination. I had read about it many times in occult research but didn’t think much of it. Then I tried it myself and I can see why it’s spoken so highly of.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Hilarion - 01-28-2020

Ra stated multiple times that the positive path is a more optimal path to travel. The very fact that you are acting inclusively and reaching out to others for guidence shows your positive nature. A negative person separates themself from others and lives in a state of denial, where they are afraid to admit their needs and weaknesses to others.

I have experienced that more narcissistic negative people will project their personality onto me and judge me to be a useless negative sponge feeding off their great ego driven efforts as they can't consume the gratitude that I supply in return. In the Law of One they talk about this, that the spiritual path of seeking can appear self serving as one pulls away from the more dense aspects of society in order to refine themselves. However the path becomes obvious once you develop yourself and people start seeking you out for guidence and healing.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Moonfox - 02-05-2020

Try to ground yourself. Find your feet on the ground and take stock of your life around you. If you need comfort and healing, make that the first priority. Seek help if you need it. You don't have to do this alone.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - gaelicsoul - 02-11-2020

Scared to Death! forty years of awareness and searching for answers, I knew all that is now happening on this planet was coming, but now—for reasons I can't comprehend—I am terrified. Not for myself, I have a wife, married children and many grandchildren. We are scattered throughout the USA.

What is happening right now, today with the "Coronavirus", is the opening of one of the seven seals in New Testament scripture, I believe; Book of Revelation. It will wipe out more of us than any plague ever did. I can't protect any of them. The aftermath of these days will be a reset of humanity to a more spiritual and capable being, here on Earth. It's the panic and dying before that has me concerned.
HELP! if you have (good) actionable advice, please.
Jim, Chicagoland.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - AnthroHeart - 02-11-2020

(02-11-2020, 02:16 PM)gaelicsoul Wrote: Scared to Death! forty years of awareness and searching for answers, I knew all that is now happening on this planet was coming, but now—for reasons I can't comprehend—I am terrified. Not for myself, I have a wife, married children and many grandchildren. We are scattered throughout the USA.

What is happening right now, today with the "Coronavirus", is the opening of one of the seven seals in New Testament scripture, I believe; Book of Revelation. It will wipe out more of us than any plague ever did. I can't protect any of them. The aftermath of these days will be a reset of humanity to a more spiritual and capable being, here on Earth. It's the panic and dying before that has me concerned.
Jim, Chicagoland.

Look in this group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/orgonebubbletech/

Search for Gans.

There are instructions on how to make it, which can kill the virus.

Look in the files section. There are instructions there on how to make Gans.

You want the one that uses Zinc and Copper. There is a carbon one that might work as well.

MMS (Chlorine Dioxide) can also kill it.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Strannik - 02-11-2020

(02-11-2020, 02:16 PM)gaelicsoul Wrote: Scared to Death! forty years of awareness and searching for answers, I knew all that is now happening on this planet was coming, but now—for reasons I can't comprehend—I am terrified. Not for myself, I have a wife, married children and many grandchildren. We are scattered throughout the USA.

Jim, Chicagoland.

"Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. "You of little faith," he said, "why did you doubt?"" [Matthew 14:31]

"Then he touched their eyes, saying, “According to your faith be it done to you.”" [Matthew 9:29]

A person who lives in the present moment does not feel fear, he enjoys life, and take care of the development of the creator's seed in his mind. Such a person will get around troubles.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - gaelicsoul - 02-11-2020

Text is fine, English fine. Jesus quotes are not too encouraging, just his thumb in my eye. Last quote is a good reminder to live one day at a time. Thanks.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - kristina - 02-11-2020

Jim, Chicagoland.

Quote:Questioner: Do what we call contagious diseases play any part in this process with respect to the unmanifested self?

Ra: I am Ra. These so-called contagious diseases are those entities of second density which offer an opportunity for this type of catalyst. If this catalyst is unneeded, then these second-density creatures, as you would call them, do not have an effect. In each of these generalizations you may please note that there are anomalies so that we cannot speak to every circumstance but only to the general run or way of things as you experience them.

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - flofrog - 02-11-2020

We definitely are not tending to second density loving souls as we should  Sad

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - kristina - 02-11-2020

(02-11-2020, 05:48 PM)flofrog Wrote: We definitely are not tending to second density loving souls as we should  Sad
Ha-ha love ya Flofrog...Ra is speaking of virus, bacterias and the like! We should definitely respect these critters because they surely can take a life in no time! R-E-S-P-E-C-T them BigSmile

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - flofrog - 02-11-2020

Lol but I was more thinking of cows and pigs and dogs and horses.... Wink

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - kristina - 02-12-2020

(02-11-2020, 07:14 PM)flofrog Wrote: Lol but I was more thinking of cows and pigs and dogs and horses.... Wink

OK....let's go with horses first, then pigs and dogs Wink

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - David_1 - 02-17-2020

In reply to gaelicsoul, and anyone else who thinks, “I am terrified”:
Pray.
Be thankful for your life.
Try to get enough sleep.
Eat healthy foods.
Do not be afraid.
https://tinyurl.com/sz7kwlg

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - Nicholas - 02-17-2020

A couple of things that might help immediately.

Listen through some headphones to this tone. It's the Schumann Resonance (Earth's natural sound frequency). I have been overworking recently so meditated while listening to it. I then slept for 11 hours straight. Anxiety only interferes with sleep, which is the most immediate healing aid to stress.

If you can find some grass nearby, take your shoes and socks off and plant your feet firmly onto the earth. If you can do both at the same time that would be even better (30 minutes minimum). 

Think of a past experience in which you found joyful. Any experience no matter how momentary it was. Bring back to life that sense of joy by really focusing on the memory. While in that place simply ask yourself "How can I best help myself in this situation?" Discern whether your thinking mind is interfering and discard the answer if it does. You will know because you won't be feeling joyful. Joy is the light that guides you out, and your inner guides cannot reach you if you are stuck in your head.

Share more of your situation with someone who you definitely know is supportive. Someone who seems joyful in nature. Others stuck in their own head tend to reach for solutions rather than just hearing what you have to say. You need someone to acknowledge and validate where you are and what it feels like, without joining you there.

Start practising a comforting mantra to interrupt whatever you are telling yourself habitually. You don't need anything about you to change in order to be worthy of love.

Whatever you do, don't stay stuck in your own thinking. It's all made up anyway!

Hope these help  Heart

RE: I'm in hell. How do I survive it? - katherine hamilton - 02-18-2020

Like most negative thoughts, they can be placed with positive That's the beauty of free will. I have definitely been in the dark night of the soul, only to imagine I was bound in chains constantly, I opened my heart and asked for help to heal. Later that day as I like to meditate I was guided to find a violet flame meditation, good for transmuting any negativity, to help grounding ect. I am quite visual when I meditate but found this has really helped me as a tool many times. But you will get through this period of intensity, lots of love being sent to you.