Bring4th
What Up Doe - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What Up Doe (/showthread.php?tid=17934)

What Up Doe - Just - 01-29-2020

My story Wanderer story starts around this time last year. (previous to awakening I had been in the christian faith a majority of my distortions lifespan.) I started questioning life when i experienced the loss of friends) It started after my first LSD trip. If you know how those trips go, they can be intense. Luckily for me I had a guide, my best friend Shane. He counseled  me on what to expect as he felt it was the right time for me to have this experience. I'd go into detail of the things i did before it kicked in, but i find it unimportant at the moment.

When it kicked in i experienced many things, almost seeing through the veil, feeling energies for the first time, but the most important to me, is that my perception of how i thought things were, were totally flipped and began to see how things really were and from many many many different angles. I felt as if knowledge was being dumped into my brain by the truck load(I was pretty close to screaming), i could see everything that was hurting everyone, i felt the pain that everyone is in, having seen/felt all of this. I cried. I cried a lot. The most i ever had in my life.

I'm not sure what exactly happened that night, but my friend kept saying that the way my posture was and how everything unfolded, "Bro watching you was like watching the scene from the matrix when Neo gets out and the other when he was being trained" (because I threw up afterwards)

A few days later, I'd like to say January 7th last yr is when something strange happened. I was at a bar in Detroit with my friend. (Our usual spot, plenty of dance floor). We were enjoying ourselves and suddenly, we just felt awesome. out of nowhere. We both felt it. It was a very unifying experience with total strangers too.

As the year went by, my friend and I would get into deeper conversations. In one conversation he said to me. "Bro, with all the s*** going on in the world, i don't feel like we're from this planet." I understood him in the sense that we're not like everyone else, (being black/a person of color in America, we see everything that others won't and refuse to see"

After reading just the beginnings of this book (I'm not done with it yet, might not ever be lol), EVERYTHING makes so much sense now. I had another spiritual friend say to me that "We come here to learn something" yet he didn't know what that something was.

The service to others is deeply ingrained in me. Maybe from a past incarnate. Before i started reading this book, most of the principles of the Law of One, I inherently/unconsciously followed by nature. Reading this book empowers me.

My service to others is currently; Teaching HipHop (to youth and anyone who would love to learn) as well as being Dispensary consultant (also known Budtender). I picked up the Dispensary job to increase my service to others. I feel as if I heal through dance as well as through making sure those who are in need; are getting properly medicated.

I've felt a change in the earth last year, i wonder if anyone else felt it.

RE: What Up Doe - kristina - 01-29-2020

(01-29-2020, 04:18 AM)Just Wrote: My story Wanderer story starts around this time last year. (previous to awakening I had been in the christian faith a majority of my distortions lifespan.) I started questioning life when i experienced the loss of friends) It started after my first LSD trip. If you know how those trips go, they can be intense. Luckily for me I had a guide, my best friend Shane. He counseled  me on what to expect as he felt it was the right time for me to have this experience. I'd go into detail of the things i did before it kicked in, but i find it unimportant at the moment.

When it kicked in i experienced many things, almost seeing through the veil, feeling energies for the first time, but the most important to me, is that my perception of how i thought things were, were totally flipped and began to see how things really were and from many many many different angles. I felt as if knowledge was being dumped into my brain by the truck load(I was pretty close to screaming), i could see everything that was hurting everyone, i felt the pain that everyone is in, having seen/felt all of this. I cried. I cried a lot. The most i ever had in my life.

I'm not sure what exactly happened that night, but my friend kept saying that the way my posture was and how everything unfolded, "Bro watching you was like watching the scene from the matrix when Neo gets out and the other when he was being trained" (because I threw up afterwards)

A few days later, I'd like to say January 7th last yr is when something strange happened. I was at a bar in Detroit with my friend. (Our usual spot, plenty of dance floor). We were enjoying ourselves and suddenly, we just felt awesome. out of nowhere. We both felt it. It was a very unifying experience with total strangers too.

As the year went by, my friend and I would get into deeper conversations. In one conversation he said to me. "Bro, with all the s*** going on in the world, i don't feel like we're from this planet." I understood him in the sense that we're not like everyone else, (being black/a person of color in America, we see everything that others won't and refuse to see"

After reading just the beginnings of this book (I'm not done with it yet, might not ever be lol), EVERYTHING makes so much sense now. I had another spiritual friend say to me that "We come here to learn something" yet he didn't know what that something was.

The service to others is deeply ingrained in me. Maybe from a past incarnate. Before i started reading this book, most of the principles of the Law of One, I inherently/unconsciously followed by nature. Reading this book empowers me.

My service to others is currently; Teaching HipHop (to youth and anyone who would love to learn) as well as being Dispensary consultant (also known Budtender). I picked up the Dispensary job to increase my service to others. I feel as if I heal through dance as well as through making sure those who are in need; are getting properly medicated.

I've felt a change in the earth last year, i wonder if anyone else felt it.

Very interesting! Welcome to the forum.

RE: What Up Doe - flofrog - 01-29-2020

Welcome here Just Wink
Isn't it wonderful to find that an intuitive feeling is shared by another one and that reading about it clarifies things suddenly in such a simple way ?

RE: What Up Doe - hounsic - 01-29-2020

Welcome Just.

RE: What Up Doe - RitaJC - 01-30-2020

Welcome Just!

(01-29-2020, 04:18 AM)Just Wrote: I've felt a change in the earth last year, i wonder if anyone else felt it.

Yep, no doubt about that.

RE: What Up Doe - Just - 01-30-2020

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Love ya'll!!!!