Bring4th
What we take with us when we go - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What we take with us when we go (/showthread.php?tid=17953)

What we take with us when we go - sillypumpkins - 02-03-2020

Obviously when we experience physical death and move on to the next phase/life/experience, we don't take material things with us. We don't really have those things, it seems like we just borrow them. What we do take with us is the results of the lessons we've learned in this life. It's my understanding that this is all we take with us when we experience physical death and pass on.

However, I'm curious as to whether we take our... hmm.. skills with us. For example, if an accomplished musician experiences physical death and passes on, would he have a more intuitive grasp on musical things in the next life? Would a therapist retain interpersonal skills that they developed in one life to the next?

My gut says yes. It seems to me that while the musician has developed musical skills, s/he has also gained an understanding/skillfulness that goes deeper than just music (as we know it at least,) same goes for the therapist, and any occupation really.

I'd like to hear what everyone's thoughts are on this.

Heart Heart Heart

RE: What we take with us when we go - AnthroHeart - 02-03-2020

I agree you take your skills with you.
Some may choose to stay on the other side as a guide for people on this side.

So let's say you're a writer, and you die. You can channel material into other humans who are alive and are writers.

I believe my book was channeled. Though it took over 10 years.

RE: What we take with us when we go - sillypumpkins - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 03:04 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I agree you take your skills with you.
Some may choose to stay on the other side as a guide for people on this side.

So let's say you're a writer, and you die. You can channel material into other humans who are alive and are writers.

I believe my book was channeled. Though it took over 10 years.

That’s a neat take. I haven’t heard that before.

I do feel like anything anyone makes is channeled in one way or another. I don’t know. I don’t feel like anything I make is really mine, it feels like I’m a conduit for the things that come out. If that makes sense. As if I’m a portal between this world and another.

Thanks for sharing!

RE: What we take with us when we go - flofrog - 02-03-2020

I would say definitely about skills, Silly. I started to draw as a child and when I was fifteen I went to a place called La Grande Chaumiere in paris where you could draw from live models. My drawings looked like a bit renaissance even though I was only 15 and not having spent most of my time drawing nude figures, lol

then when I was much older and had a child with a long serious illness, I had a reading aiming to learn if we could do anything more to help the situation, and the channel at the end said ' Did she live in the Renaissance ? There's a gallery in Italy with her works. She had a studio, was a male and having three prostitutes in her studio at the same time.." Man, I remember I had the grace to blush. BigSmile

RE: What we take with us when we go - gramboginn - 02-03-2020

How cool. Loved this post, thanks Flo!

RE: What we take with us when we go - flofrog - 02-03-2020

(02-03-2020, 06:09 PM)gramboginn Wrote: How cool. Loved this post, thanks Flo!

Still blushing gramboginn , Wink perhaps the veil is not such a bad thing !!! BigSmile

RE: What we take with us when we go - Cannon - 02-03-2020

I'm sure one would take with them the knowledge they've gleaned about ones pursuits, but certain things involving muscle memory, such the physical aspects of learning an instrument, may not go with us because we don't have the body/muscles that were developed.

RE: What we take with us when we go - Dekalb_Blues - 02-03-2020

Why cling to one life
till it is soiled and ragged?

The Sun dies and dies
squandering a hundred lives
every instant.

God has decreed life for you
and He will give
another and another and another.

I placed one foot on the wide plain
of death, and some grand
immensity sounded on the emptiness.

I have felt nothing ever
like the wild wonder of that moment.

Longing is the core of mystery.
Longing itself brings the cure.
The only rule is, Suffer the pain.

Your desire must be disciplined,
and what you want to happen
in time, sacrificed.

--- Rumi

You own what you can carry in your empty hand.

--- Zen adage

30.3  Questioner: Upon our physical death, as we call it, from this particular density and this particular incarnative experience, we lose this chemical body. Immediately after the loss of this chemical body do we maintain a different type of body? Is there still a mind/body/spirit complex at that point?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The mind/body/spirit complex is quite intact; the physical body complex you now associate with the term body being but manifestation of a more dense and intelligently informed and powerful body complex.

[font=sans-serif]30.4  Questioner: Is there any loss to the mind or spirit after this transition which we call death or any impairment of either because of the loss of this chemical body that we now have?

Ra: I am Ra. In your terms there is a great loss of mind complex due to the fact that much of the activity of a mental nature of which you are aware during the experience of this space/time continuum is as much of a surface illusion as is the chemical body complex.

In other terms nothing whatever of importance is lost; the character or, shall we say, pure distillation of emotions and biases or distortions and wisdoms, if you will, becoming obvious for the first time, shall we say; these pure emotions and wisdoms and bias/distortions being, for the most part, either ignored or underestimated during physical life experience.

In terms of the spiritual, this channel is then much opened due to the lack of necessity for the forgetting characteristic of third density.

[/font]

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif]51.10  Questioner: Immediately after the death of the physical body, you have stated that the, I believe I’m correct in saying that, primary activated body is the indigo, and you stated that it is the form-maker. Why is this so? Can you answer that?

Ra: I am Ra. ....The indigo body may be seen to be an analog for intelligent energy. It is, in microcosm, the Logos. The intelligent energy of the mind/body/spirit complex totality draws its existence from intelligent infinity or the Creator. This Creator is to be understood, both in macrocosm and microcosm, to have, as we have said, two natures: the unpotentiated infinity which is intelligent; this is all that there is.

Free will has potentiated, both the Creator of us all and our selves as co-Creators with intelligent infinity which has will. This will may be drawn upon by the indigo or form-making body and its wisdom used to then choose the appropriate locus and type of experience which this co-Creator or sub-sub-Logos you call so carelessly a person will take.

[/font]
[/font]

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif]71.6  Questioner: As an entity goes through the death process in third density and finds itself in time/space, it finds itself in a different set of circumstances. Would you please describe the properties or circumstances of time/space and then the process of healing of incarnative experiences that some entities encounter?

Ra: I am Ra. Although this query is difficult to answer adequately due to the limitations of your space/time sound vibration complexes, we shall respond to the best of our ability.

The hallmark of time/space is the inequity between time and space. In your space/time the spatial orientation of material causes a tangible framework for illusion. In time/space the inequity is upon the shoulders of that property known to you as time. This property renders entities and experiences intangible in a relative sense. In your framework each particle or core vibration moves at a velocity which approaches what you call the speed of light from the direction of supraluminal velocities.

Thus the time/space or metaphysical experience is that which is very finely tuned and, although an analog of space/time, lacking in its tangible characteristics. In these metaphysical planes there is a great deal of what you call time which is used to review and re-review the biases and learn/teachings of a prior, as you would call it, space/time incarnation.

The extreme fluidity of these regions makes it possible for much to be penetrated which must needs be absorbed before the process of healing of an entity may be accomplished. Each entity is located in a somewhat immobile state much as you are located in space/time in a somewhat immobile state in time. In this immobile space the entity has been placed by the form-maker and higher self so that it may be in the proper configuration for learn/teaching that which it has received in the space/time incarnation.

Depending upon this time/space locus there will be certain helpers which assist in this healing process. The process involves seeing in full the experience, seeing it against the backdrop of the mind/body/spirit complex total experience, forgiving the self for all missteps as regards the missed guideposts during the incarnation and, finally, the careful assessment of the next necessities for learning. This is done entirely by the higher self until an entity has become conscious in space/time of the process and means of spiritual evolution at which time the entity will consciously take part in all decisions.

[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif]~~~~~~~~~~~~[/font][/font][/font]

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif]They say "you can't take it with you..."  Me? I'm taking it with me![/font][/font][/font]

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][Image: ATEN-RA--egyptian-mythology.jpg]  
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif][font=sans-serif]Cool
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

RE: What we take with us when we go - Nau7ik - 02-05-2020

Yes I feel the same way as you do, in that talents and skills are retained. At least somewhat. One may have a bias towards, say, playing music. He had played an instrument in a previous life, and in the next he has an attraction to music. He will still have to learn and practice but it will come more naturally to him.

Who knows, maybe we have talents and skills that we don’t even know about right now! I think life experience gives us the opportunities to either pursue and refine previous skills that we had picked up. Or maybe we have mastered something and it doesn’t require much effort for us to excel at it. Or maybe we just don’t have a use for certain skills in a particular incarnation. We may be learning other things, but I think these skills are retained in soul memory. It would be apart of the archetype of the Hierophant who offers biases with which to meet new experiences.

Another example, learning the ways of love! This is something that takes many incarnations to perceive, learn, choose, realize. But the work we’ve done in previous lives is not lost! Instead we have biases retained from previous incarnations recorded in the Significator of Mind and we can pick up where we left off and refine our learning and choosing the ways of love.

RE: What we take with us when we go - flofrog - 02-05-2020

I have a fun one on skills retained.. my son when he was six wanted to play the piano and it looked like an urgent thing as he was talking about it all the time. A friend of mine had a piano she was not using really and agreed to get it in a pickup truck and get it to us. We found a music student who tutored my son who soon learnt the notes and read music. It lasted bout three months then the child said that’s it, I’m done with it. We tried to get him to stay with it one more month but nothing doing, so we shoveled the piano back with many thanks to my friend. Then my son said ´ I want to play the violin » so we said, it’s a very, very difficult instrument, we shall have to rent one, then have many lessons but he said I will learn, I will. Since he was dyslexic and was really struggling at school, we thought perhaps we should try this, it might help. So a lovely woman from an orchestra accepted to give him lessons once a week once we had rented a violin. He was supposed to practice of course during the week. The first week even though I reminded him to do so, he obviously didn’t. Came the 2nd lesson and preparing myself to have him embarrassed by lack of practice, he breezed through two pieces and his teacher was thoroughly excited and said let’s skip lessons and check him into week 7. You guessed it, no practice, and each week he was breezing through things. After about three months he said that was it. There was no way to change his mind. We said goodbye to his teacher who nearly burst into tears. She said but he is this really remarkable student, really gifted. To this day I have never told her what was going on. He later on said he wanted to play the guitar and we said to him, find a way to earn some money and buy yourself one. lol

He was in a band in high school, has this wonderful sense of music for sure but in this life he wanted to be visual and has become crew for films. It’s a struggle as very difficult to make a living this way but, thats exactly what he aimed for, and yes, violin was not for this life Wink

RE: What we take with us when we go - sillypumpkins - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 03:41 PM)flofrog Wrote: I have a fun one on skills retained.. my son when he was six wanted to play the piano and it looked like an urgent thing as he was talking about it all the time. A friend of mine had a piano she was not using really and agreed to get it in a pickup truck and get it to us. We found a music student who tutored my son who soon learnt the notes and read music. It lasted bout three months then the child said that’s it, I’m done with it. We tried to get him to stay with it one more month but nothing doing, so we shoveled the piano back with many thanks to my friend.  Then my son said ´ I want to play the violin » so we said, it’s a very, very difficult instrument, we shall have to rent one, then have many lessons but he said I will learn, I will. Since he was dyslexic and was really struggling at school, we thought perhaps we should try this, it might help. So a lovely woman from an orchestra accepted to give him lessons once a week once we had rented a violin. He was supposed to practice of course during the week. The first week even though I reminded him to do so, he obviously didn’t. Came the 2nd lesson and preparing myself to have him embarrassed by lack of practice, he breezed through two pieces and his teacher was thoroughly  excited and said let’s skip lessons and check him into week 7. You guessed it, no practice, and each week he was breezing through things. After about three months he said that was it. There was no way to change his mind. We said goodbye to his teacher who nearly burst into tears. She said but he is this really remarkable student, really gifted. To this day I have never told her what was going on.  He later on said he wanted to play the guitar and we said to him, find a way to earn some money and buy yourself one. lol

He was in a band in high school, has this wonderful sense of music for sure but in this life he wanted to be visual and has become crew for films. It’s a struggle as very difficult to make a living this way but, thats exactly what he aimed for, and yes, violin was not for this life Wink

What a fun little anecdote. Thanks for sharing your stories, flo. I especially got a kick out of your painter one ahaha

RE: What we take with us when we go - unity100 - 02-14-2020

Spiritual biases always stay with you. Changing them takes lifetimes, and they do not wane from incarnation to incarnation or planet to planet, even.

Affinity to music, vibrations should stay, if they they stem from deep spiritual biases.