Bring4th
There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. (/showthread.php?tid=17961)

There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - Sacred Fool - 02-05-2020

This comes from the session from which comes the "Daily Q'uote" for Feb 5, 2020.  Actually, it's one of Fox's favorite quotes, so appears in this slot periodically.  And, as it happens, it comes from a session in which the queries were created by myself.

So, I've seen this quote come and go a few times, and it's always disappointed me that the larger context of the quote is always omitted, because it's just so doggone fascinating.  Here it is.

Quote:
https://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2006/2006_0414.aspx Wrote:We speak as if there is a “we” and a “they,” a “you” and an “I.” And this is not precisely correct, for there is an ever-flowing movement of energy along lines of force which are created by your thoughts and feelings rather than there being a dynamic of two.

You are experiencing ways of structuring the self so that it may be known to the self. We do not wish to take away every structure of your thoughts in an instant. Rather, we would that you would conceive of this journey as a dance. It is a dance in which your movements express a gradual increase in your ability to be naked and without personality.

In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit.

I'm not going to bore myself by going into why this such a mind blowing summation of so-called "self" as being a function of pure consciousness, but there it is for those who care about such things.

RE: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - AnthroHeart - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 03:24 AM)peregrine Wrote: This comes from the session from which comes the "Daily Q'uote" for Feb 5, 2020.  Actually, it's one of Fox's favorite quotes, so appears in this slot periodically.  And, as it happens, it comes from a session in which the queries were created by myself.

Who's Fox? You mean the tv station?

RE: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - Sacred Fool - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 05:13 AM)Great Central Sun Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 03:24 AM)peregrine Wrote: This comes from the session from which comes the "Daily Q'uote" for Feb 5, 2020.  Actually, it's one of Fox's favorite quotes, so appears in this slot periodically.  And, as it happens, it comes from a session in which the queries were created by myself.

Who's Fox? You mean the tv station?

Ha ha ha!  No, no, no, not the tv network.  Fox is a volunteer who chooses the quotes.  (No, she's not an anthro, so far as I can tell.)

RE: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - flofrog - 02-05-2020

Lol I don’t quite see peregrine taking cues from Fox either BigSmile

Thank you peregrine. Such a wonderful quote..

In my case when i sit to meditate outside I often see myself at the beginning as becoming only an outline with the rest of my body melting totally in the landscape of the backyard so this transparency really speaks for me Wink

Lovely quote in all aspects

RE: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - Sacred Fool - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 02:53 PM)flofrog Wrote: Lol I don’t quite see peregrine taking cues from Fox either BigSmile

Thank you peregrine. Such a wonderful quote..

In my case when i sit to meditate outside I often see myself at the beginning as becoming only an outline with the rest of my body melting totally in the landscape of the backyard so this transparency really speaks for me Wink

Lovely quote in all aspects

Your intuition is correct: I don't even own a TV.

I find the meditation advice lovely in that the approach is quite feminine, flowing gently into the Mystery, as you suggest; rather than deliberately manipulating Shakti or chakras or what have you.

RE: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - Ymarsakar - 02-24-2020

I see it as Fibbonaci's ratio and a fractal. Instead of a hierarchy or pyramid, what happened is that the Source began at the center and branched out, creating fractal patterns of itself. The pattern is in movement and also incomplete or imperfect, as fractals can branch off and create their own fractals, sometimes using the wrong base. This is part of the Divine plan, to experience different possibilities.

Or in other words, Source got bored and decided to create simulations for fun.

The esoteric ancient tradition used the term "Son of God" or "child of God" for this reason. They didn't know what God was exactly, but they knew what children were.

RE: There is only you, you are one alone as consciousness. - Jeremy - 05-06-2020

That entire transcript was fascinating and eye opening. I really wish there was a lawofone.info site for all of the Confederation channelings so I could search keywords in q'uo channelings.

The interesting thing is that I never really gave much attention to them in the past. They seemed too fluffy and emotional yet I'm seeing that that's exactly what I need at this time so thanks for posting this!