Bring4th
Neutral action and STO/STS action - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Neutral action and STO/STS action (/showthread.php?tid=17967)

Neutral action and STO/STS action - sillypumpkins - 02-05-2020

I'm a little confused.

So, in order to become harvestable you need at least 51%+/50%- STO/STS.

I'm confused about the percentages. Percent of what? Total action? Like all your actions combined? To me it sounds like there's no room at all for neutral action, i.e actions that don't contribute to STO or STS. That's confusing to me, because obviously there are neutral actions that we perform every day (washing the dishes, filling up cars with gas, etc.)

Does what I'm saying make sense? I can elaborate more if need be. I'm having trouble even asking the question lol.

Thanks all Heart Huh

RE: Neutral action and STO/STS action - Signifyz - 02-05-2020

It is 51%+/95%+.

There is no clear answer to this in LOO material.

Personally I don’t recommend to focus on numbers in such concern. Try to perceive it as some kind of mathematical metaphor giving you general direction and idea of the topic.

RE: Neutral action and STO/STS action - sillypumpkins - 02-05-2020

(02-05-2020, 06:08 PM)Signifyz Wrote: It is 51%+/95%+.

There is no clear answer to this in LOO material.

Personally I don’t recommend to focus on numbers in such concern. Try to perceive it as some kind of mathematical metaphor giving you general direction and idea of the topic.

Sorry, I thought it was 51%+/50%- if you want to polarize positively and 5%+/95%- if you want to polarize negatively? Am I wrong?

RE: Neutral action and STO/STS action - kristina - 02-06-2020

Quote:17.31 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. I don’t wish to take up extra time by asking questions over again. Some are so important I try to ask some similar questions in different ways to expand on the answer. Seems to be [inaudible] what we’re getting at, maybe not.
In the book Oahspe it states that if an individual is more than fifty percent for others— that is, goes over the 50% service to others, and is less than fifty percent for service to self, then he is harvestable. Is this a correct statement?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct if the harvesting is to be for the positive fourth dimensional level.

Quote:17.33 ▶ Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.

Quote:What must be the entity’s percentage, shall we say, if he is to be harvested for the negative?

Ra: I am Ra. The entity who wishes to pursue the path of service to self must attain a grade of five, that is five percent service to others, ninety-five percent service to self. It must approach totality. The negative path is quite difficult to attain harvestability upon and requires great dedication.

RE: Neutral action and STO/STS action - Glow - 02-06-2020

Between the 51% STO and the 95% STS is the vast sink hole of indifference.

Polarity is a charge like momentum or electrical current.
To be harvested STO the charge must be 51% STO, to harvest STS the charge must be 95% STS.

There is quite a large percentage for neutral or insufficient charge to harvest into either path.

RE: Neutral action and STO/STS action - unity100 - 02-14-2020

(02-05-2020, 05:20 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: I'm confused about the percentages. Percent of what? Total action? Like all your actions combined? 

Thanks all  Heart  Huh

Its overall energy state, whether you are emitting 51% of the energy you have or blocking and using 95% of it.

A rough analogy and measurement could be whether someone thinks about others' (not only humans) interests and acts on them 51% of the time, or thinks about his/her own interests 95% of the time...