Bring4th
How did Jesus activate his powers? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How did Jesus activate his powers? (/showthread.php?tid=17974)

How did Jesus activate his powers? - rinzler - 02-09-2020

How did he gain such energy?
I thought it wasn't allowed for a wanderer to remember and live in such a god-like manner.
Is it possible for people here to do the things he did? Healing people and walking on water?
I'm really curious about this.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - Infinite - 02-09-2020

The psychic powers of Jesus and many other are possible to everyone who, through training or purified emotion, can use the powers of intelligent energy and intelligent infinity. In India these powers are called siddhis. There are reports of Yoga masters who walked on water, levitated, etc.

About the means of Jesus gained access to his powers, Ra don't explained, but I suppose the mission of the Wanderer we call Jesus needed him to remember who he was.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - kristina - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 12:46 PM)Infinite Wrote: The psychic powers of Jesus and many other are possible to everyone who, through training or purified emotion, can use the powers of intelligent energy and intelligent infinity. In India these powers are called siddhis. There are reports of Yoga masters who walked on water, levitated, etc.

About the means of Jesus gained access to his powers, Ra don't explained, but I suppose the mission of the Wanderer we call Jesus needed him to remember who he was.
Jesus supposedly trained in India and learned under Masters there and then returned to his home land and trained under the Essenes. He was a Rabbi but an Essene Rabbi.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - kristina - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 12:46 PM)Infinite Wrote: The psychic powers of Jesus and many other are possible to everyone who, through training or purified emotion, can use the powers of intelligent energy and intelligent infinity. In India these powers are called siddhis. There are reports of Yoga masters who walked on water, levitated, etc.

Yes yes...he learned at a very young age he was able to contact Intelligent Infinity, correct? I am sure that would leave you with a...what the crap was that type reaction so he set off to learn. I am not sure if his parents recognized that their child was different. From what I read his brothers thought he was different and Jesus felt like a stranger among them.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - sillypumpkins - 02-09-2020

This might be of interest:

Quote:17.19 Questioner: How did Jesus learn this during his incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. This entity learned the ability by a natural kind of remembering at a very young age. Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.
Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - tamaryn - 02-09-2020

(02-09-2020, 05:36 PM)kristina Wrote:

Jesus supposedly trained in India and learned under Masters there and then returned to his home land and trained under the Essenes. He was a Rabbi but an Essene Rabbi.

Actually, it was more like he trained the masters there. Sometimes they were furious about it.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - rinzler - 02-15-2020

Still I don't understand how Jesus who was at the edge of 4th/5th density could remember so much and activate his powers and thereby affect every single human being on this planet after his death. Yet there are 6th density wanderers here walking around like normal people who don't even know it. How is this possible? They are literally billions of years more spiritually advanced. Shouldn't they at least remember a bit more?

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - AnthroHeart - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 10:48 AM)rinzler Wrote: Still I don't understand how Jesus who was at the edge of 4th/5th density could remember so much and activate his powers and thereby affect every single human being on this planet after his death. Yet there are 6th density wanderers here walking around like normal people who don't even know it. How is this possible? They are literally billions of years more spiritually advanced. Shouldn't they at least remember a bit more?

I think a 6D being would more wisely choose not to remember.
Because as Ra says if you know all the hands of the Poker game, it's not a challenge.

Some come here to spiritually grow with catalyst that's not possible in higher density.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - Infinite - 02-15-2020

(02-15-2020, 10:48 AM)rinzler Wrote: Still I don't understand how Jesus who was at the edge of 4th/5th density could remember so much and activate his powers and thereby affect every single human being on this planet after his death. Yet there are 6th density wanderers here walking around like normal people who don't even know it. How is this possible? They are literally billions of years more spiritually advanced. Shouldn't they at least remember a bit more?

Ra said Jesus remembered more than most of wanderers. But not why. The only way I can accept this is that Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, etc. had missions which they had to remember who they were.

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - Green_One - 02-16-2020

(02-09-2020, 12:21 PM)rinzler Wrote: How did he gain such energy?
I thought it wasn't allowed for a wanderer to remember and live in such a god-like manner.
Is it possible for people here to do the things he did? Healing people and walking on water?
I'm really curious about this.

[Image: tSnlI2t.jpg]

The one known as Jesus was said in Edgar Cayce's psychic reading's to have been

Adam, Enoch, Hermes, Joseph, Melchizedek, Jeshua, Joshua, Zend in past lives ....

I read Jeffery Furst's and Anne Read's books compiling Cayce's readings on who he learned from ....

It was said by Cayce during his readings

Jesus first learned from the Essenes after Mary/Joseph returned from Egypt  

a Woman by the name of Judy (psychic) who was the leader of the Essenes was his primary teacher..

Essene means "Expectancy" they where waiting on the "one" they (focused on astrology/numerology etc where as orthodox jews didn't)

Mary along with 11 other young women were prepared at the Essene headquarters in Mount Carmel as potential mothers (twin soul Mary was chosen)

He was virtually a child prodigy and learned enough to be a rabbi very young...

At age 12 -16 Jesus lived with Judy and was taught the prophesies concerning the promised "one"

After that time Judy sent him off to India, Persia then Egypt to learn Astrology and other lessons preparing for cleansing/ balancing the mind/body/spirit

In India He was taught by a man named Kahjian

In Persia a man named Junnner

And in Eygpt by as man named Zar

Jesus and John the Bapist were in two separate classes in Hilleopolis in Egypt

Jesus did his initiation in the great pyramid 3 days/3 night in the sarcophagus as mentioned in the bible....

this what Ra said in the Law of One on what the pyramid initiations were originally for..

2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:
Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.
Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.
This instrument begins to lose energy. We ask for one more query or subject and then we shall take our leave for this time/space.

65.20 Questioner: I don’t know if this question is related to what I am trying to get at or not, but I’ll ask it and see. You mentioned in speaking of the pyramids that the resonating chamber was used so that the adept could meet the self. Would you explain what you meant by that?

Ra: I am Ra. One meets the self in the center or deeps of the being. The so-called resonating chamber may be likened unto the symbology of the burial and resurrection of the body wherein the entity dies to self and through this confrontation of apparent loss and realization of essential gain, is transmuted into a new and risen being.

65.22 Questioner: Can you tell me what this chamber did to the entity to create this awareness in him?

Ra: I am Ra. This chamber worked upon the mind and the body. The mind was affected by sensory deprivation and the archetypical reactions to being buried alive with no possibility of extricating the self. The body was affected both by the mind configuration and by the electrical and piezoelectrical properties of the materials which were used in the construction of the resonating chamber.

80.20 Questioner: Sorry about that. Can you tell me what the twentieth archetype would be?

Ra: I am Ra. That which you call the Sarcophagus in your system may be seen to be the material world, if you will. This material world is transformed by the spirit into that which is infinite and eternal. The infinity of the spirit is an even greater realization than the infinity of consciousness, for consciousness which has been disciplined by will and faith is that consciousness which may contact intelligent infinity directly. There are many things which fall away in the many, many steps of adepthood. We, of Ra, still walk these steps and praise the One Infinite Creator at each transformation.

I did read in Drunvalo Melchizedek's Flower of Life Vol. 2 Book That the Initiates were given a heavy dose of psychoactive shrooms (Amanita muscaria) before going in the Sarcophagus for the three days/nights

anyway ... Jesus transcended the flesh during the initiation and went on to do what was written regarding the healings/ reaching intelligent infinity (co-creator) etc ...

Cayce's reading dove tails with Ra's account and gives more detail info....

It was even said in one of the readings concerning his teachings before he merged with the Christ Spirit

That Jesus learned from the teachings of Ra....

.... Where Cayce readings differ from Ra's version is the backstory of the entity that was Jesus..

It was said in Cayce's reading that that particular entitiy was with the group of the first wanders who came to earth that got caught in Karmic tangle..

Cayce said in his readings that that particular soul had a twin soul (Mary) he has incarnated in several an incarnation in attempts to help humanity be aware of Christ consciousness

it was achieved with the Jesus incarnation

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - flofrog - 02-17-2020

I think also that 6D entities walking this Earth may simply have decided to pursue their mission here in a different way. Their emanations may calm certains areas where war and violence exist, or perhaps they may prevent nuclear disasters, of which we are just not aware. Or perhaps they are clearing pollution in places where war took place and depleted uranium was dispersed.

I have a feeling there is a lot of unseen help going on, and only the necessary global catalysts allowed...

RE: How did Jesus activate his powers? - Sacred Fool - 02-18-2020

I find your question amusing.

I would point out that Jesus' profound effect upon world culture occurred centuries after his departure from the warm and fuzzy confines of our 3d Earth plane illusion.  The reasons for the reception of Paul's concept of debt and repayment (Adam sinned and Jesus paid the price for all of us) had a lot to do with the cultural politics and decline of other religions at the end of the Roman Empire.  Jesus wasn't there then selling his "gospel."  His narrative-cum-teachings became a useful focus for the religious currents of that age, and of succeeding ages.

That said, your question stands: Why was Jesus able to open his personal awareness so deeply that he could align his will with that of Divinity? 

I might suggest that the true answer to your question cannot be contained by words.  The answer you seek is of Spirit, not of thought.  Ergo, seek not with your mind, but with your very spirit.