Bring4th
Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? (/showthread.php?tid=17987)

Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - Celestial - 02-14-2020

If there is one thing I have learned in this past year it is that there is really no distance between any of us. I feel very lost and alone in a vast sea of darkness and negative energy and I use the Law of One as a way of understanding my place in it all. Whilst I must disclose that I am heavily trapped in a mind-produced house of mirrors I would like to reach out and ask if anyone would be willing to help me by taking on a teacher or guide role with me. Essentially I want to understand myself and have my energy worked with which is something I struggle with immensely on my own. I also hope to come to a place where I can feel at peace with a better understanding of my place here through the lens of Law of One. Feel free to respond either here or send me a personal message if you feel that this is something you are willing to do.

RE: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - flofrog - 02-14-2020

Greetings Celestial, I am so sorry for what you are going through..

I shall send you lots of love as days go by. I couldn't be a teacher/guide to anyone I am afraid, as I think my main aim in this life is to make someone laugh !! lol

But I have a small suggestion for you, if by chance that would be appealing.. I am reading right now a book by Michael Newton on the after life. The book title is "Journey of the Souls".

Michael himself had his transition a few years back but this book was read by nearly a million persons and is often pretty much aligned on what Ra says. It might help you in that in the book are copies of exchanges of multi cases he had with multi clients while they were put, by their own desire, under hypnotism, in the hope to better understand the difficulties they were meeting in this present life, so I wonder if by chance, that might not help you ? In the book, his clients describe what happens between incarnations and how they understand the difficulties they had while incarnating and how to find confidence again, and see their own power.

I hope you find the right teacher/guide that you wish for, but know that you have also one following you, all the time, and that you can tap into your subconscious to get help from him/her. You do have most of these answers inside you, like we all do, we just sometimes feel in our despair they are not there..

Sending you much love Celestial Heart

Feel free to PM me Smile

RE: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - RitaJC - 02-15-2020

Sending you a PM

RE: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - Strannik - 02-16-2020

There are few people who can be teachers, many teach what they learn themselves, therefore they only hinder their development and mislead others.

The teacher understands the student, his karmic tasks, understands how to direct him on his path of development, only a few words can be heard from him, a couple of exercises, the main help will be in supporting the energy.

It must be remembered that a true teacher inside the person himself, he speaks to him through intuition and helps to develop in a unique and full-fledged way. Someone does not go the way of a person for him, you need to be prepared to work yourself for your development.

Remember the formula: Know, Be able, Act. Not some knowledge should not remain empty, everything should become the tools of your creativity. Always ask yourself which instrument / skill I am training now. Write down questions, analyze the events of the day, send requests to your subconscious before bedtime, trust and follow your intuition.
Enjoy initiation into a mysterious and unknown world. It is important for the Creator that you go this way and look at the world with a fresh / unique look.

Добра, Любви и Всевозможья!

RE: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - kristina - 02-16-2020

Hi Celestial! It is great to see you back!
This is a wonderful thing you are requesting which is help to get you started firmly upon your journey to heal the self. I really think it is lovely to ask for someone to assist you in this portion of your journey! A support system is always wonderful! Then, you can begin the journey with little support as you gain strength. I wish you the best!

RE: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - Nau7ik - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 08:33 AM)kristina Wrote: Hi Celestial! It is great to see you back!
This is a wonderful thing you are requesting which is help to get you started firmly upon your journey to heal the self. I really think it is lovely to ask for someone to assist you in this portion of your journey! A support system is always wonderful! Then, you can begin the journey with little support as you gain strength. I wish you the best!

You may not necessarily need a teacher or guide rather than a friend and companion along the path. I tried to play the role of teacher with someone but I felt like we were equals and we should rather be in relation as fellow seekers than teacher and pupil. That’s a lot of responsibility right there.

I think our relationship turning to fellow seekers with was a good choice. We both offer different and unique perspectives to each other (male and female).

A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
This forum is a good place to converse with others. I’m sure you’ll find people who resonate with you: send them a message and start a conversation. I have on-going conversations with some people that have spanned months on this forum.

RE: Would anyone here be willing to take a teacher/guide role for me? - flofrog - 02-16-2020

(02-16-2020, 09:40 AM)Nau7ik Wrote:
(02-16-2020, 08:33 AM)kristina Wrote: Hi Celestial! It is great to see you back!

You may not necessarily need a teacher or guide rather than a friend and companion along the path. I tried to play the role of teacher with someone but I felt like we were equals and we should rather be in relation as fellow seekers than teacher and pupil. That’s a lot of responsibility right there.

I think our relationship turning to fellow seekers with was a good choice. We both offer different and unique perspectives to each other (male and female).

A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
This forum is a good place to converse with others. I’m sure you’ll find people who resonate with you: send them a message and start a conversation. I have on-going conversations with some people that have spanned months on this forum.

I very much feel the same as you Nau, I feel we all are fellow seekers and it is great to see that we make great friends here in the same search..

Courage on your path Celestial, know you are never alone ! Wink