Bring4th
Look to the Higher Self or The All? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Look to the Higher Self or The All? (/showthread.php?tid=17994)

Look to the Higher Self or The All? - sillypumpkins - 02-21-2020

I know the title reads a bit silly lol.

Lately I’ve been forming a closer relationship with my Higher Self (that’s what it feels like anyway.) I’ve had a trying couple of days so I sat and got in touch with that part of me, asked for some strength to get through the day, and carried on. I felt good about it. I felt more capable after asking for help.

Anyways, do any of you do something like this? And if you do, do you call for The One Creator or your Higher Self? I know, I know, the One Creator IS the Higher Self and the Higher Self is the One Creator. Still, I’d like to know.

I suppose my Higher Self feels like a less daunting thing to call on. I also feel like, hey it’s me from the future! What’s up!

Lol, anyways, this is a bit of a light-hearted post I suppose. I look forward to reading your replies :p

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - kristina - 02-21-2020

I speak to The Creator. I would suppose either would be fine. I guess it comes down to a preference. I serve The Creator so this is where my mind goes to first. Perhaps your preference is to speak to your higher self? I think that is good as well.

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - AnthroHeart - 02-21-2020

(02-21-2020, 04:31 PM)kristina Wrote: I speak to The Creator. I would suppose either would be fine. I guess it comes down to a preference. I serve The Creator so this is where my mind goes to first. Perhaps your preference is to speak to your higher self? I think that is good as well.

When you speak to The Creator, what does it have to say?

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - Alexis - 02-21-2020

This is something I have started doing recently. I really gifted healer that I know gave me a few tips, the biggest one was to search within, rather than externally.

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - RitaJC - 02-22-2020

I ask: Who does this belong to? and the heaviness dissipates usually.

If not, I do an inquiry using the "One Belief at a Time" worksheet from thework.com to help the human system let go of the daunting belief.

I AM the Creator as are you

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - Nau7ik - 02-22-2020

The Higher Self is in harmony and connection with the All, so we can call upon our personal superconscious guidance, the Higher Self, which will guide us in the right direction.

When I need guidance, I make a call. It’s not specifically directed at “Higher Self”. I’m speaking to the Lord when I call for guidance. We are responded to through the agency of the Higher Self. The way superconscious guidance works is that guidance is received by the subconscious mind which then is filtered into the conscious mind.

Quote:[...]The self-conscious intellectual mind, although it is the determining factor in personal consciousness, does not become directly aware of superconsciousness. Self-consciousness, as the symbolism in Key 1 shows, does receive and transmit the powers of superconscious ness, but conscious awareness of the nature of those powers comes from careful observation of the activities of subconsciousness.

The Tarot, Paul Foster Case

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - GlowingEyes - 02-26-2020

The whole concept of what we are is so simplistic yet so complicated. "I am one, but I am Infinity;" "I am infinity, yet I am One." It's such a beautiful yet befuddling concept (and reality!). It makes sense, yet so mysterious. I take great pride in my struggles and hardships because they've been and are catalyst to growth and understanding. I have great solace in knowing I've had moments of pure bliss and happiness; moments where I just acknowledge and understand that there's such joy, peace, love, etc. in that moment that it's beautiful beyond belief. I know that when I'm struggling or have "dark" times, that there's the "light" ahead. I know that when I have those moments of "light" that I can both cherish them, and also understand them better because of times spent with the "dark." I also know that I will always and forever experience both. There is balance within such a pendulum. A mountain has it's peak, because it has a valley. They compliment each other. They are because of each other. There is not one without the other. To understand, explore, contemplate, and comprehend the duality of what you're feeling and experiencing is a beautiful thing. I get angry- I'm human. Anger is a beautiful emotion albeit extremely dangerous. I believe Anger is one of the most pivotal emotions a human can experience. There's no other emotion that I can force another human to experience that I'm experiencing better than anger. If I'm angry and take it out on you, it will in turn very easily inflame you. The good emotions and feelings don't translate nearly as well- but they do translate to some degree. If I'm bright beyond belief, it can certainly rub off into those I interact with. Back to anger tho- I don't love that I get angry when I do, but I love the chance to explore it. It's worthwhile to understand the 'why's' and 'how's' of it and react in loving or learning way. I'm saying all this to say this- if you're having some trying and tough days, it can never be wrong to contemplate the 'why's' and 'how's' of it and how you're reacting and would like to react. A very religious person might pray out to their savior or God for help, while a Buddhist might call inwardly for strength. They're both right and in essence achieving the same thing.

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - sillypumpkins - 02-27-2020

(02-26-2020, 09:33 PM)GlowingEyes Wrote: The whole concept of what we are is so simplistic yet so complicated. "I am one, but I am Infinity;"  "I am infinity, yet I am One." It's such a beautiful yet befuddling concept (and reality!). It makes sense, yet so mysterious. I take great pride in my struggles and hardships because they've been and are catalyst to growth and understanding. I have great solace in knowing I've had moments of pure bliss and happiness; moments where I just acknowledge and understand that there's such joy, peace, love, etc. in that moment that it's beautiful beyond belief. I know that when I'm struggling or have "dark" times, that there's the "light" ahead. I know that when I have those moments of "light" that I can both cherish them, and also understand them better because of times spent with the "dark." I also know that I will always and forever experience both. There is balance within such a pendulum. A mountain has it's peak, because it has a valley. They compliment each other. They are because of each other. There is not one without the other. To understand, explore, contemplate, and comprehend the duality of what you're feeling and experiencing is a beautiful thing. I get angry- I'm human. Anger is a beautiful emotion albeit extremely dangerous. I believe Anger is one of the most pivotal emotions a human can experience. There's no other emotion that I can force another human to experience that I'm experiencing better than anger. If I'm angry and take it out on you, it will in turn very easily inflame you. The good emotions and feelings don't translate nearly as well- but they do translate to some degree. If I'm bright beyond belief, it can certainly rub off into those I interact with. Back to anger tho- I don't love that I get angry when I do, but I love the chance to explore it. It's worthwhile to understand the 'why's' and 'how's' of it and react in loving or learning way. I'm saying all this to say this- if you're having some trying and tough days, it can never be wrong to contemplate the 'why's' and 'how's' of it and how you're reacting and would like to react. A very religious person might pray out to their savior or God for help, while a Buddhist might call inwardly for strength. They're both right and in essence achieving the same thing.

Love this, thank you Heart

RE: Look to the Higher Self or The All? - flofrog - 02-27-2020

I have been sending gratitude to Creator every evening for the day past and new night and oncoming day. For a long time I was more following a buddhist meditation, but talking to whom I feel is Creator has been quite cool for the past twenty years Wink . It even sends me into laughter quite a few times, outside bliss, and I have no idea why I laugh, lol.