Bring4th
I’m a channel in need of help - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I’m a channel in need of help (/showthread.php?tid=18032)

I’m a channel in need of help - Surfboard - 03-06-2020

I am in dire need to survive and help earth thrive. My body is failing and I need assistance from a devoted sole at the moment. Im seeking pure unconditional love. I’m looking for a type of energy that doesn’t know me but would let me live with them and would also pay for items like groceries for me. I would assist you as I can and would be spending all day with your energy to heal. I think it would be better if it was only one person. I’m not sure how long and if I’ll need to switch in intervals. I am a high channel and I can access wealths of social information and how the world really operates. I am unable to think normally because I’m constantly unconditional love needed. As a higher being it is vital to be loved.. You could have guessed that I have Crohn’s disease which means near the end of my large intestine my body is bleeding and overworking itself. This happens because I’m constantly not feeling loved enough for who I am. The only way for me to love myself is to pursue this path.
I’m 22 living in the US. I survive on a strict chicken and beef low fat broccoli, Brussels sprout or asparagus diet.
Right now my mom supports me and I cook food on my own.
Work for 2 hours a day at a family business.
I do like to do things and hang out.
Much love,
Hayden

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - Surfboard - 03-06-2020

I didn’t put the way I channel so I think I should elaborate. All day my body try’s to store energy. Once energy is stored I can smoke weed which connects me to a higher consciousness.

Also the materials that I technically own suck and drag away energy

Just read my signature and holy s*** is that wise. Dreams <3
And then I read carving the wave of life? Oof lmao

When i was 2 I cracked my head open and saw/became the light, but I was told it wasn’t my time yet and returned to this flesh body. Ever since then I have been seeking the love I felt at that moment. Sweets were my go to. After destroying my gut I have been severely depressed and have started focusing on pure luck to excite me. It comes in the form of video games. I’m socially awkward as I focus on luck based on attention so I don’t have any real friends.

I’m in need of someone to sacrifice their path and have faith in me.
It’s a whole lot to ask for and I’m not sure I will find it on the internet.

Soon I will probably have to leave the comfort of my moms house and money.
She offers to support me through school, but it isn’t a path I can take.

My path is love in a world of chaos.
Weed is a passageway to my higher self.

Without the love I speak of I am confused.
I’m not sure how long I would need help, but my end goal is to walk around citizen to citizen and ask for their love and in return give them mine.

Just the thought of that alone lights my soul on fire. So I might just leave everything behind and travel around with nothing.
If I search hard enough I know I can find that love and I would be grateful for what I receive.

There is no risk in my life, a bore or bores.
The love I receive is chemical and not spiritual.

I have no other choice to start my journey as my colon gets worse.
I don’t want money, I just want love.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - AnthroHeart - 03-06-2020

I wish I could help, but I'm schizophrenic and taking on the energies of others would unbalance me.
I suffer from dizziness because of my 3rd eye, and pain in my body due to energies crushing me.

I wish I could send love, but I have too much anxiety.

(03-06-2020, 12:25 PM)Great Central Sun Wrote: I wish I could help, but I'm schizophrenic and taking on the energies of others would unbalance me.
I suffer from dizziness because of my 3rd eye, and pain in my body due to energies crushing me.

I wish I could send love, but I have too much anxiety.

Thanks for the reply.

I hope you also find the love I so desire.

How much faith must one have to leave everything it owns behind and live on the will of people?
Hopefully enough to heal a broken energy system.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - sillypumpkins - 03-06-2020

Is your mother not willing to support you anymore?

That's an awful lot to ask for from strangers on the internet.

Sending you some positive energy. Just say "yes" if you're wanting to accept it Smile

All the best

sp

(03-06-2020, 03:44 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote: Is your mother not willing to support you anymore?

That's an awful lot to ask for from strangers on the internet.

Sending you some positive energy. Just say "yes" if you're wanting to accept it Smile

All the best

sp

Thanks for positive energy.

My mother is quite the opposite. She would support me through anything and is a humongous safety net. Her work is super stressful and pays a lot, so money isn’t really a big issue.

I’m in need of a purer love. You see hers is mostly chemical and I need a higher spiritual love. Someone who would feed and shelter the homeless out of pure love. A sacrificial love that puts others first.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - flofrog - 03-06-2020

Greetings Surfboard,

This seems a very silly question, but could you ground yourself enough to heal your gut first ? It seems silly, but more and more recently it comes out that bringing health to a gut is highly transformative. Would you have the means and energy to heal it ? I know it sounds very far from the spiritual quest you are after, but would you be able to do so ?

(03-06-2020, 07:33 PM)flofrog Wrote: Greetings Surfboard,

This seems a very silly question, but could you ground yourself enough to heal your gut first ? It seems silly, but more and more recently it comes out that bringing health to a gut is highly transformative. Would you have the means and energy to heal it ? I know it sounds very far from the spiritual quest you are after, but would you be able to do so ?

I have tried in the past but have never succeeded.
The harder I try to ground myself the more my colon stresses.

Imagine you have no money, no place to stay, and no food to eat.
You have nothing needed to survive.
You start to beg people, most of them don’t pay you any mind and some tell you to get a job. You thank them for their time and move on, you appreciate them because you have nothing.
A day later someone offers to take you home with them for a night and to feed you. How grateful would you be? Wouldn’t your whole body fill up with love? It just sounds so electrifying.

This seems to be the only energy that can truly heal me.

(03-06-2020, 10:50 PM)Surfboard Wrote: Imagine you have no money, no place to stay, and no food to eat.
You start to beg people, most of them don’t pay you any mind and some tell you to get a job. You thank them for their time and move on, you appreciate them because you have nothing.
A day later someone offers to take you home with them for a night and to feed you. How grateful would you be? Wouldn’t your whole body fill up with love? It just sounds so electrifying.

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding, but you mentioned your mom would support you through anything? That is totally opposite of having no money, no place to stay with no food to eat

to me, your mom providing for you is a sign of the higher love it appears you speak of but that's just how it looks from my angle

safe journeys a n
d
have fu
n

(03-06-2020, 11:28 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 10:50 PM)Surfboard Wrote: Imagine you have no money, no place to stay, and no food to eat.

Forgive me if I am misunderstanding, but you mentioned your mom would support you through anything? That is totally opposite of having no money, no place to stay with no food to eat

to me, your mom providing for you is a sign of the higher love it appears you speak of but that's just how it looks from my angle

safe journeys a n
d
have fu
n

That is what I would have to do to receive healing. Leave her safety net behind.

I don’t know why but I don’t receive healing from my mom. The love i need just isn’t there.

(03-06-2020, 11:39 PM)Surfboard Wrote: That is what I would have to do to receive healing. Leave her safety net behind.

I don’t know why but I don’t receive healing from my mom. The love i need just isn’t there.

Uh huh, I see. That makes a little more sense.

I concur with flo, perhaps it would be worthwhile to experiment with different diets if you haven't done so already? these things take time to show results so you'd have to stick to it for a little while. I know you said you tried and didn't succeed. (you know what they say right?)

what kind of grounding exercises do you do? what's your spiritual practice like?

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - Surfboard - 03-07-2020

(03-06-2020, 11:56 PM)sillypumpkins Wrote:
(03-06-2020, 11:39 PM)Surfboard Wrote: That is what I would have to do to receive healing. Leave her safety net behind.

Uh huh, I see. That makes a little more sense.

I concur with flo, perhaps it would be worthwhile to experiment with different diets if you haven't done so already? these things take time to show results so you'd have to stick to it for a little while. I know you said you tried and didn't succeed. (you know what they say right?)

what kind of grounding exercises do you do? what's your spiritual practice like?

I don’t have any right now. Every time I try I just irritate my gut.

My whole life I keep slimming my diet down as my digestion systems weakens and it’s to the point where I have to do something drastic.
It’s my only chance of survival and I have come to terms with it.

The hard part is I cannot prepare for it. It comes around every once in awhile and requires a large amount of faith. Like a faith that can heal. It comes in a wave and this time I’m gonna follow the love. I couldn’t leave my mom the first time. I cried and cried with her because I knew what I was gonna have to do.

It feels as if it’s a spiral stair case and I get on the first step and fall down. Meaning I can’t just start climbing, I have to wait for a cycle.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - Ray711 - 03-07-2020

Surfboard, I understand your desire for a higher and pure kind of love. I understand it because I share this yearning, as I'm sure is the case of pretty much everyone here, and at one level or another, of every soul on Earth, whether they are consciously aware of this or not. However, it's difficult if not impossible for true unconditional love to manifest here in 3rd density. We're just too close to the lower triad of chakras; we're right in it, actually. We can't separate ourselves from our instinctual, biological/chemical, social selves, and much of our psychology is wired for behaviors and thought patterns more focused on the social integration and desirability of the self than on giving an unconditional and self-sacrificial love (in fact, self-sacrificing behavior itself entails imbalance, as Ra points out). Our density is one that simply starts to open up the heart, and only in the case of those that make such a choice. Full, absolute and unconditional love is not explored / learned / manifested until fourth density (late fourth density, even). Do you feel that you need to experience unconditional love here in this density before you are able to do what you want? Is this a thought pattern that is going to help you or harm you?

When you speak of the chemical love of your mom, you mean that it comes from evolutionary reasons; mothers being inherently wired to protect their children, correct? I know and I agree that it's not a kind of love that is of absolute purity or unconditional, but it's one of the ways in which love begins to be explored in third density. And I would say, it's one of the highest ones that can be experienced here. It's easy to take it for granted, but there are people who don't get to experience it at all.

To be honest, when I read you, I can't help but think that you are more focused on whether other people are going to be unconditionally loving, than on what you can do to be unconditionally loving, yourself. It's your choice, and I don't mean to judge, as I see my own self doing that sometimes, but people tend to build up resistance and resentment when they perceive that unrealistic expectations are placed upon them. It's easy to believe that the person expecting such things will never be happy no matter how much is done for him/her. The thing about striving for purity is that we can always find within our minds reasons to be ungrateful, critical and unhappy, whether with ourselves or with others.

There's a dark side to focusing too much on purity. Nazi ideology was born out of a yearning for purity.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - kristina - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 08:05 AM)Ray711 Wrote: Surfboard, I understand your desire for a higher and pure kind of love. I understand it because I share this yearning, as I'm sure is the case of pretty much everyone here, and at one level or another, of every soul on Earth, whether they are consciously aware of this or not. However, it's difficult if not impossible for true unconditional love to manifest here in 3rd density. We're just too close to the lower triad of chakras; we're right in it, actually. We can't separate ourselves from our instinctual, biological/chemical, social selves, and much of our psychology is wired for behaviors and thought patterns more focused on the social integration and desirability of the self than on giving an unconditional and self-sacrificial love (in fact, self-sacrificing behavior itself entails imbalance, as Ra points out). Our density is one that simply starts to open up the heart, and only in the case of those that make such a choice. Full, absolute and unconditional love is not explored / learned / manifested until fourth density (late fourth density, even). Do you feel that you need to experience unconditional love here in this density before you are able to do what you want? Is this a thought pattern that is going to help you or harm you?

When you speak of the chemical love of your mom, you mean that it comes from evolutionary reasons; mothers being inherently wired to protect their children, correct? I know and I agree that it's not a kind of love that is of absolute purity or unconditional, but it's one of the ways in which love begins to be explored in third density. And I would say, it's one of the highest ones that can be experienced here. It's easy to take it for granted, but there are people who don't get to experience it at all.

To be honest, when I read you, I can't help but think that you are more focused on whether other people are going to be unconditionally loving, than on what you can do to be unconditionally loving, yourself. It's your choice, and I don't mean to judge, as I see my own self doing that sometimes, but people tend to build up resistance and resentment when they perceive that unrealistic expectations are placed upon them. It's easy to believe that the person expecting such things will never be happy no matter how much is done for him/her. The thing about striving for purity is that we can always find within our minds reasons to be ungrateful, critical and unhappy, whether with ourselves or with others.

There's a dark side to focusing too much on purity. Nazi ideology was born out of a yearning for purity.
Hey, yeah Ray! I agree with tons of what you have said in order to offer this seeker another way of experiencing some"thing".
If I may, without offense or sway, just add, that we are working with the energies of unconditional love and understanding at this nexus. There are many upon this plane that little is known about true unconditional love. However, there are the few Masters and actual Adepts that do understand and practice it. They are using meditative practices, visulaization and other ways to learn/teach, teach/learn this very specific discipline of the heart. However, there are the masses that just don't get it and are stopped along their way when looking through the lense of romantic love, familial love, etc...This is where the confusion may lie and this is why I totally agree with what you are saying with this one exception. There are some who understand unconditional love and are giving it, there are some who want to give so they seek to understand it, there are some who are still groping in the night because where they look is outside of themselves first.
Also, while the Nazis practiced a type of purity only one was mentioned as being harvestable. Their may have been others but what made this one harvestable was his crystallization, he knew himself, he was balanced and full of consciousness of the self.
Hard to do. He did not lack purity.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - flofrog - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 10:12 AM)kristina Wrote: They are using meditative practices, visulaization and other ways to learn/teach, teach/learn this very specific discipline of the heart. However, there are the masses that just don't get it and are stopped along their way when looking through the lense of romantic love, familial love, etc...This is where the confusion may lie and this is why I totally agree with what you are saying with this one exception.

kristina, Heart yes I totally agree about the search for romantic love and familial love.. etc...
but I have a feeling there is more ' masses' in fact aware of unconditional love, what it really is, it just might not be clear mostly because people with unconditional love in action, are not particularly on social media, the internet, media in general, but I have feeling that yes, it's a different world.

I bet anything that in the middle for example of that virus everyone talks about, there's a lot of unconditional love in action. I think it's a different world and if there was no veil we'd be surprised Wink

on edit : sorry Surfboard this is getting slightly out of your thread...

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2020

"Dire need" is an illusion. If your soul wants off the planet, it is okay to leave the planet. If you live, healing is the most pertinent thing for positive seeking. All is worthy of appreciation, for one has appreciated it enough to perceive of it. This applies first and for most to SELF perceived in all that is, including one's own mysterious essence appreciated within one's illusions. You have all the unconditional love you need within. YOU ARE SEEKING s*** WHICH IS NOT MISSING. I was in your boat once, and this is what I have learned.

Flo, the Coronavirus is removing fense-sitters who wish to continue 3rd density seeking at a less intense pace. As they leave, they take their sense of confusion with them, and do not affect Mother Earth's loving consciousness with it, thus freeing our Earth to send more love. It may be a good idea to see a shaman. Ask Agua if he can hook you up with one in your part of the world. A shaman can connect you with the Earth, and her love is bountiful. If you cannot find a shaman to help you, find a way to connect with the planet auto-didactically. Although this may not be necessary. I did not need to do this, although it increasingly seems like a good idea.

I once remember Agua advising me to wake up early (at like 7 or so in the morning at least) and meditate in nature, connecting to Mother Earth. I suggest doing this. I myself just might finally start doing this. I have a tendency to wake up earlier nowadays, in part thanks to my classes (Education. Observing schools is a part of it, and that has me showing up as early as 7:30 sometimes)

Again, you are not in dire need, you have all the unconditional love you need within, self healing is of the utmost importance while you are here, and will probably go a long way towards healing the body, it is acceptable to die, it is acceptable to repeat 3rd density and our Earth is full of unconditional love she is probably all too happy to share. She is a good source of that.

Hope this helps.

I love you.

Namaste.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - flofrog - 03-07-2020

oh EP I so love you and am so happy to see you around... I wake up everyday at ... 5:30 and then go meditate lol !!! And I so agree with you.. I met a shaman in Peru years ago and it changed quite a few things !!! Isn't Agua wonderful ???

Surfboard sorry to get off subject again, EP is so right the dire need is only an illusion but it can be a very suffering one, and the only important thing is to heal and.. Love is there all the time for sure.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - kristina - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 06:12 PM)flofrog Wrote: oh EP  I so love you and am so happy to see you around... I wake up everyday at ... 5:30 and then go meditate lol !!!  And I so agree with you.. I met a shaman in Peru years ago and it changed quite a few things !!!  Isn't Agua wonderful ???

Surfboard sorry to get off subject again,  EP is so right the dire need is only an illusion but it can be a very suffering one, and the only important thing is to heal and..  Love is there all the time for sure.

I know right Flo! The dire need vanishes when we place it into context, hugh? Heart

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2020

(03-07-2020, 06:12 PM)flofrog Wrote: oh EP  I so love you and am so happy to see you around... I wake up everyday at ... 5:30 and then go meditate lol !!!  And I so agree with you.. I met a shaman in Peru years ago and it changed quite a few things !!!  Isn't Agua wonderful ???

Surfboard sorry to get off subject again,  EP is so right the dire need is only an illusion but it can be a very suffering one, and the only important thing is to heal and..  Love is there all the time for sure.

Awww... Thanks Flo.

I love you too Smile

Agua is indeed wonderful, and I am grateful for his guidance. I admit that I am only just recently making real use of it or even starting to really get the most important stuff he said. Especially this:

You are not your experiences.

This is true. And this is why it is okay to die. Death is a symbol, not the actual end of one's existence. To me: it symbolizes letting go and making room for all that is.

I find it interesting...

I use the surname "Grimm" in most of my aliases, I have always had kind of a thing for death and it's imagery, my other big symbol/alias (other than the Grim Reaper) is a Phoenix (same symbol, slightly different expression) I fell into unrequited love with a Scorpio who very well embodied much of the traits associated in many ways, and who I was tasked with letting go of to make room for all that is, and I have begun training in work upon my consciousness by learning from somebody who calls themselves "Reaper"

And as I meditated to my fears, connected with my higher self and looked at all the death imagery I have been surrounding myself with, I made the connection: One big reason I was born was to learn how to die, so I can make room for all that is.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - Surfboard - 03-08-2020

Thanks for the great replies. I have reconsidered my actions and have decided to stay home.
It seems Im fixing a decades long broken heart.

Much love now

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - Ray711 - 03-10-2020

(03-07-2020, 10:12 AM)kristina Wrote: There are many upon this plane that little is known about true unconditional love. However, there are the few Masters and actual Adepts that do understand and practice it.  

I remember when I wrote the comment of mine you're responding to, I was having in mind one NDE in which the person was explicitly told that human beings are not capable of unconditional love. Perhaps they meant most humans, or humans who have not yet had certain spiritual experiences. But even with Enlightened teachers, in general, the tendency that Ra mentioned from Eastern methods of seeking, in which overcoming one's earthly desires is encouraged, according to Ra is a greatly unbalanced method of seeking, entailing a great lack of love and compassion (for the self, if no one else).

For those that genuinely aspire to universal love, I just think that there are many factors involved that act as great stumbling blocks in this density towards reaching pure unconditional love. Going by Ra's definition of balance as that condition that prevents the self from being blinded by feelings of separation and which sees and recognizes everything as love, Ra said that the perfectly balanced entity is extremely rare in this density.

I was making this short personal list a few days ago as to those factors that I think are involved in forming unconditional love, perhaps I can share it here:

-Feeling joy in the other's presence, and/or in the recognition of their true divine essence
-Joyful and willing service without expectation of return
-Compassion and understanding in regard to the other's pains and troubles
-Internalizing the other's needs as one's own [Recognition of the other as oneself]
-Belief in the other's divine and infinite potential and beingness [Recognition of the other as the Creator]
-Respect for the other's free will to choose their own individual path [Recognition of the individuality and uniqueness of every soul]

To one degree or another, most of these can realistically be accomplished in third density to a great degree of purity, but I think the first is one hell of a challenge. We can face a pure STS entity, feel compassion for them, trying to understand them, even forgive them... But to feel pure joy and happiness in their presence as we would for a romantic partner that we are deeply connected with? That's the kind of love that I imagine the Creator Itself feels even for such STS entities. But to attain it here in 3rd density... Damn. :\ I certainly can't picture myself feeling that anytime soon! lol.

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - kristina - 03-10-2020

Quote:To one degree or another, most of these can realistically be accomplished in third density to a great degree of purity, but I think the first is one hell of a challenge. We can face a pure STS entity, feel compassion for them, trying to understand them, even forgive them... But to feel pure joy and happiness in their presence as we would for a romantic partner that we are deeply connected with? That's the kind of love that I imagine the Creator Itself feels even for such STS entities. But to attain it here in 3rd density... Damn. :\ I certainly can't picture myself feeling that anytime soon! lol.
LOL! TRUE! So true Ray. I totally agree. I gues we first must truly understand to the inth degree what love without condition is and I do not think we truly can. Mostly due to the many distortions, we all seem to have this "condition".
You know, that person you run into, he's a really bad dude...before he gets to you to speak you always say, "oh god here comes "that guy". Jk. Anyway, "love with a condition"

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - flofrog - 03-10-2020

(03-10-2020, 03:33 AM)Ray711 Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 10:12 AM)kristina Wrote: There are many upon this plane that little is known about true unconditional love. However, there are the few Masters and actual Adepts that do understand and practice it.  

I remember when I wrote the comment of mine you're responding to, I was having in mind one NDE in which the person was explicitly told that human beings are not capable of unconditional love. Perhaps they meant most humans, or humans who have not yet had certain spiritual experiences. But even with Enlightened teachers, in general, the tendency that Ra mentioned from Eastern methods of seeking, in which overcoming one's earthly desires is encouraged, according to Ra is a greatly unbalanced method of seeking, entailing a great lack of love and compassion (for the self, if no one else).

For those that genuinely aspire to universal love, I just think that there are many factors involved that act as great stumbling blocks in this density towards reaching pure unconditional love. Going by Ra's definition of balance as that condition that prevents the self from being blinded by feelings of separation and which sees and recognizes everything as love, Ra said that the perfectly balanced entity is extremely rare in this density.

I was making this short personal list a few days ago as to those factors that I think are involved in forming unconditional love, perhaps I can share it here:

-Feeling joy in the other's presence, and/or in the recognition of their true divine essence
-Internalizing the other's needs as one's own [Recognition of the other as oneself]
-Belief in the other's divine and infinite potential and beingness [Recognition of the other as the Creator]
-Respect for the other's free will to choose their own individual path [Recognition of the individuality and uniqueness of every soul]

To one degree or another, most of these can realistically be accomplished in third density to a great degree of purity, but I think the first is one hell of a challenge. We can face a pure STS entity, feel compassion for them, trying to understand them, even forgive them... But to feel pure joy and happiness in their presence as we would for a romantic partner that we are deeply connected with? That's the kind of love that I imagine the Creator Itself feels even for such STS entities. But to attain it here in 3rd density... Damn. :\ I certainly can't picture myself feeling that anytime soon! lol.

Just beautiful Ray.  

Fact is I wonder if you are not  guilty of unconditional love already   BigSmile

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - kristina - 03-10-2020

(03-10-2020, 04:08 PM)flofrog Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 03:33 AM)Ray711 Wrote:

Just beautiful Ray.  

Fact is I wonder if you are not  guilty of unconditional love already   BigSmile

He is talented with articulation! Oh Ray! It is always well said!

RE: I’m a channel in need of help - Ray711 - 03-11-2020

(03-10-2020, 04:08 PM)flofrog Wrote: Just beautiful Ray.  

Thank you! I wish, though. BigSmile

(03-10-2020, 05:25 PM)kristina Wrote: He is talented with articulation! Oh Ray! It is always well said!

Thank you too, Kris. Smile