Bring4th
Hi. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi. (/showthread.php?tid=18033)

Hi. - 888 - 03-06-2020

I used to post here under the alias 777 a few years ago. I was in a very bad place, and I found it impossible to forgive many people from my past at the time. I left to try to polarize negatively through black magick, financial gain, and sexual energy transfer. I was convinced that the universe was trying to force me onto the negative path through trauma, and that I couldn't stay mentally stable by trying to love people, situations, and a world I felt so horribly about. I'm not ready to write out my story again right now, but I might some other time.

I made some progress and found some of the stability I was looking for, but the more I learn, the more meaningless it seems. It's obvious to me now that All is One. We are all mirrors of each other. Going down that path did give me insight, and I have more understanding of the apparent horror and suffering I used to perceive. Ironically, I'm not as angry about it anymore.

I want to try to flip polarity and polarize positively again. I'm scared to let down the armor and do so. I don't know what will happen to me, but I want to give it a shot. If you're wary of me, it's understandable. I can't guarantee I'll stick around, but I'll try.

RE: Hi. - RitaJC - 03-07-2020

Welcome back!

(03-06-2020, 01:03 PM)888 Wrote: I used to post here under the alias 777 a few years ago. I was in a very bad place, and I found it impossible to forgive many people from my past at the time. I left to try to polarize negatively through black magick, financial gain, and sexual energy transfer. I was convinced that the universe was trying to force me onto the negative path through trauma, and that I couldn't stay mentally stable by trying to love people, situations, and a world I felt so horribly about. I'm not ready to write out my story again right now, but I might some other time.

I made some progress and found some of the stability I was looking for, but the more I learn, the more meaningless it seems. It's obvious to me now that All is One. We are all mirrors of each other. Going down that path did give me insight, and I have more understanding of the apparent horror and suffering I used to perceive. Ironically, I'm not as angry about it anymore.

I want to try to flip polarity and polarize positively again. I'm scared to let down the armor and do so. I don't know what will happen to me, but I want to give it a shot. If you're wary of me, it's understandable. I can't guarantee I'll stick around, but I'll try.

I'm happy to hear you have been and want to continue evolving on the positive path.

(03-06-2020, 01:03 PM)888 Wrote: I'm scared to let down the armor and do so. I don't know what will happen to me...

Do you realize that you ARE THE CREATOR just having a dream experience? Nothing truly can happen TO you. The whole dream is already created BY you, even the parts that you're not remembering now (that's the rule this game is built on).

RE: Hi. - 888 - 03-07-2020

Thanks. I realize that I'm The Creator, as We all are. I just don't fully know what's still in my subconscious, and what I'll manifest like this. I'm trying to balance it right now.

RE: Hi. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-07-2020

Hey 888. Nice to see you back. I wanted to share with you an experience I have had recently, but I am unsure how to share it at the moment, and I am focused on other tasks.

Please check out my latest post on Grand Central Sun's (Indigo's) most recent thread. You may get a better sense of things if you read my observations. At least, I hope it can help you.

Also, there is no need to TRY to do anything, least of all polarize. That being said, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you focus on HEALING. The STO path is one of healing. The STS path is one of "fixing" (and then at some point, realizing there is nothing in need of fixing) At least to my understanding.

I love you.

Namaste.

EDIT:

DM's with Reaper have provided a little more clarity on the discharge of polarity in the 6th density. They reach a point where in their attempts to separate themselves, they manage to find their own self reflection completely and utterly inescapable, it seems. The horror of this fact changes them, and they also begin to realize in their primal quest for power that there is a form of power which can ONLY be obtained by perceiving one's self in others. The very logic of their path collapses in on itself.

That is her basic summary of the 6D switch.

RE: Hi. - kristina - 03-08-2020

I don't know you, but since you have been here before and are returning I guess a warm welcome back is in order.
I don't know s***, but if I find something out, I will share with you so we will both know.
The Return can be sweeter than the leaving. Welcome back.

RE: Hi. - RitaJC - 03-08-2020

(03-07-2020, 09:11 AM)888 Wrote: Thanks. I realize that I'm The Creator, as We all are. I just don't fully know what's still in my subconscious, and what I'll manifest like this. I'm trying to balance it right now.

What if "your subconscious" doesn't have all the power over this dream of yours?

RE: Hi. - EvolvingPhoenix - 03-08-2020

Whether positively or negatively seeking, one manages to make the most use of their magical potential by first working with consciousness.

In this work, one maps out the consciousness.

This is why Ra recommends the tarot, the kaballah and/or astrology to understand the archetypal mind of the Logos.

If one is positive, it is essential to do this first, or one runs the majour risk of unknowingly infringing upon the free will of others.

This is okay to a Left Handed seeker, but a Right Handed one will depolarize from this. Ra said that a WISE negative seeker would prefer to work with a more finely tuned instrument. This is what he meant. When you work on the consciousness, you have a better understanding of your will and it's effects upon other-selves, so you can utilize it more consciously.

Focus on understanding your mind and upon healing, 888. That's what I am doing.

If you are going to do the whole LoA thing, especially as a positive adept, BE CAREFUL.

I utilize a subliminal affirmation software program which focuses on financial abundance. The creator though, while not a conscious adept, seems to be gaining more understanding of consciousness in his own way. Good thing he studies tarot and astrology, albeit for divinatory purposes rather than self study. He respects free will immensely. I trust this manifestation software enough to utilize it. I get the feeling one of the big things not to do is to target specific people. I do not do this. And Shannon's subs do not do this. I think those are good to work with.

Just be careful, and whatever you do, DO NOT target specific individuals.

RE: Hi. - 888 - 03-09-2020

Thank you. I've realized the importance of starting with work on the consciousness first.

(03-08-2020, 04:44 AM)RitaJC Wrote:
(03-07-2020, 09:11 AM)888 Wrote: Thanks. I realize that I'm The Creator, as We all are. I just don't fully know what's still in my subconscious, and what I'll manifest like this. I'm trying to balance it right now.

What if "your subconscious" doesn't have all the power over this dream of yours?

Are you referring to the abilities of the consciousness?

RE: Hi. - RitaJC - 03-09-2020

(03-09-2020, 12:18 AM)888 Wrote: Thank you. I've realized the importance of starting with work on the consciousness first.

(03-08-2020, 04:44 AM)RitaJC Wrote:

Are you referring to the abilities of the consciousness?

I am referring to your 100% benevolent higher/inner self

RE: Hi. - isis - 03-11-2020

welcome back, friend